Into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as his tongue ran up and flicked her clit, and began to moan as he started to suck her swollen little button. Her legs were twitching involuntarily, and she threw her head back and closed her eyes. She was so turned on that it didn't take long for Dave to make her cum, and she was bucking her hips wildly with his face still latched on to her, gasping for air. The orgasm was much better than anything she had been able to do for herself, and better than any that a man had given her indoors. It was the combination of Dave's skill, the thrill of him being a complete stranger, the anticipation she had for this, and the wonderful excitement she had from doing this in the woods.

Dave rose up from his knees and Lisa sat up to meet him, kissing him deeply. She could taste herself on his lips and licked her juices off of his chin. Her hands were running up and down his chest, before finally grasping at his cock. He grunted softly as she wrapped her hands around him, and she knelt to her knees.

She rubbed the cock in her hands a bit, marveling at the sized. She had no idea how she was supposed to fit it in her mouth. Cupping his balls with one hand, and continuing to rub his shaft with the other, she leaned in to put the tip to her lips. Before taking the head into her mouth, she darted her tongue along the tip, licking up the precum and sending shivers up Dave's spine. She continued to lick at the head, covering it with her saliva before finally wrapping her lips around it. This was going to be a challenge for her, but Lisa was determined to take as much of him into her throat as she possibly could.

Dave's hands were tangled in soft blonde hair as she started to move her mouth up and down his length. She was slow, but steady, and swirled her tongue along his shaft inside her mouth. Gradually, she picked up her pace, and began to take more and more of him. He groaned as his tip hit the back of her throat, and let out a soft gasp as it went past it. Lisa gagged a bit, not used to a cock going so deep into her throat, but forced herself to relax. She looked up at Dave as she continued to deepthroat him, her eyes as blue and wide as the sky.

Dave couldn't help but guide her head along with his hands, pushing her further down his cock. Nobody has been able to take his entire length before, and the prospect of that happening now thrilled him beyond belief. When he felt her lips at the base of his shaft, it took all his self control to not cum right there.

Lisa was struggling to breathe at this point, and tears were beginning to well up in her eyes from the pressure in her throat. She released him then and pulled her lips off his cock, now dripping with her saliva. She wiped the drool of her face, and was about to lean in to start again, but Dave pulled her up. He didn't want to be inside her mouth anymore, he wanted to be inside her pussy.

He sat on the log and pulled Lisa up so that she was facing him, her legs wrapped around his waist. She placed her hands on his shoulders, gazing into his eyes. He held her hips, shifting her slightly, and lowered her onto his cock slowly. As he entered her, she gasped, closing her eyes and wrapping herself around him, pushing her body into his. Her soft tits with their hard nipples were now pressed against Dave's chest, rubbing against him as she began to ride him.

Her pussy was incredibly tight and soaking wet. Dave could feel his head stretching her walls and prodding at her cervix. She went incredibly slowly at first, gasping as each inch entered her, shocked that there was still more. As she took in his full length, she bit his shoulder. Once she became accustomed to the sheer size of him, she began to move her hips up and down, going faster and faster. He helped her ride him, guiding her hips up and slamming them down. Lisa's nails were digging into his back and she was moaning loudly as he grunted.

Dave wanted to fuck her faster though, and this position was not the best for that. So, he pulled her off and laid her across the log. It was tall enough that when she was bent over it, he could stand behind her and have perfect access. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up so that her back was arched, and she tried to support herself with her arms to maintain that position. From there, he had the perfect view of her gorgeous ass, her 2 perfectly round asscheeks pale in the sunlight. One hand still holding her hair, he used the other to smack one cheek, watching his handprint turn pink and the flesh jiggle. He then guided himself to her entrance, and began to fuck he furiously.

His cock was slamming in and out of her pussy, shaking Lisa's body. The new position also meant that his head was grinding against her g-spot, which sent her wild. She shut her eyes and let the sensation wash over her. She felt a bit like she was being torn apart, his cock was that big, but she honestly didn't mind. She was thrusting her hips back against his, trying to keep up with the speed.

Dave was shocked at the way he was fucking her. Sure he'd wanted this for a long time, but he had never felt this kind of hunger before. It was animalistic, the way he was pumping her. Being outdoors had filled him with a desire to truly ravage her, claiming her as his own.

Lisa felt a pressure building again, her pussy contracting around the thick cock inside of her. "Faster, fuck, faster," she moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

Dave obliged, thrusting himself into her tight cunt as fast as he possibly could, grunting loudly. As she came, her pussy tightened around his cock in waves, sending him over the edge. He came too, sending thick spurts of cum deep inside her. He didn't know whether she was on birth control, and in the moment he didn't care. He almost wanted to impregnate her. He really did truly feel like some wild animal.

He slowed down as he pumped his seed inside of her. She was still moaning loudly from her climax, the waves of pleasure still spreading through her body. He gave her a few more strokes before pulling out. Her cunt was gaping and dripping a mixture of her juices and his cum, and Dave admired his work. Then he slumped over the long alongside her, exhausted and out of breath.

The two lay in silence for a couple minutes, their hearts racing. The sun shone warmly on their back and the wind brushed the naked curves of their body with a light feathery touch. Lisa especially felt the breeze on her soaking pussy, it suddenly cold.

Once her breath slowed, Lisa stood and reached for her clothes. Dave followed her lead. "See you tomorrow?" She asked, looking up at Dave, who was fastening his belt. He grinned.

"Of course."

12