Into the Woods

Story Info
Neglected husband turns to local cruising spot for release.
2.8k words
4.75
22.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sweat forming on my brow as I turned off the highway into the picnic area.

There were a bunch of cars already pulled off and several large trucks.

I pulled up behind the line and killed the engine. The sun was still up but threatening to drop behind the tree line. I surveyed the area, most of the cars seemed occupied though a few were empty. I couldn't see into the bigger trucks.

There were a few picnic tables on the grass, but off beyond was the fenced off treeline, my eyes fell to the small gap in the chainlink that lead to a path in the woods.

I felt blood pumping in my ears as my nerve's grew. A man came out of the path. Dressed in business attire, He glanced around quickly then bee lined for an old sedan parked a few cars up. I kept my eyes on the path. A few moments later another man came walking out. He was older and had a little smile on his face. He wiped his mouth as he sauntered over to his own vehicle.

This was definitely the place, but I knew that already. Having stopped here several times and observed this behavior before. I just haven't worked up the nerve to go in there myself.

I hadn't been laid in months and before that it was more months. My spouse had decided sex wasn't a priority so therefore I don't get to have sex.

My nerves were on edge, I could feel a battle in my body. My blood flow was pinballing between my ears and crotch. I didn't want to cheat on my wife, but she didn't seem to care about my needs, my priorities, if I went in there it wasn't really cheating was it? If anything I was just masturbating with help and possibly helping others.

I watched a few more men make their way to the hole in the fence. Big, small, thin, old, young, it didn't seem to really matter, these guys just wanted satisfaction and they clearly weren't getting it elsewhere. Or maybe they just enjoyed the thrill of screwing around in the woods.

I ran through my own reasons for being there. I thought about what it would mean to go through with it. I could justify it all I wanted, but at its core it would be a betrayal, but in a way she betrayed me first. We'd tried therapy, we tried communicating, we tried some experimentation. But it all boiled down to, she wasn't interested in changing, she refused to give up control. Sex was on her terms, her way, with no regards for my needs.

The sun had gone down some more. It made the trees look like they were on fire.

I sat there for minutes, it felt like hours. Finally I decided, I had to pee. I'll just go into the woods to relieve myself. That's all. No big deal, everybody does it right?

I unbuckled and got out of the car. The air was already cooling for the evening. I stepped onto the grass and made my way to the woods, I could feel eyes following me from the cars or maybe I was imagining things. The blood continued to pump in my ears, but I felt a substantial amount begin to flow towards my neglected cock.

I stepped into the woods and saw a well trodden path that immediately forked into different directions. I picked one and made my way a little further back till I couldn't see the road anymore.

I could see evidence as I walked of the goings on of this place. Condoms on the ground, scraps of clothing discarded and forgotten. It would be gross if it wasn't so thrilling. I heard the muffled sound of a car door shutting. It seemed far away.

I found a tree a ways back with a little clear patch behind it. It looked like a great spot to pee.

I unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. It was semi hard but I just wanted to relieve myself that's all. As my stream started I heard a branch crack a little ways away.

I glanced around the tree and saw a flash of color moving up the path, colors you wouldn't normally find in the woods. I shifted a little so I stuck out from behind the tree more and watched. The stranger paused and looked up in my direction. They were wearing some business casual clothes, a nice button down shirt and slacks.

I saw him reach over to his crotch and rub it slowly.

I didn't move I just looked down at my stream of urine. It was beginning to slow.

I could hear him moving in my direction. As the flow ended I put my cock back in my pants. But I didn't zip up. I turned and there was the stranger looking at me from around the tree. Up close he looked a little tired. Had a bit of a dad bod, but nothing wrong with that. I had one going myself. He looked down at my crotch as he continued to rub his own.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Just, needed some relief." I said.

""Oh yeah? Me too." He smiled and began undoing his own pants.

He pulled out his cock. I'm not embarrassed or anything but it was bigger than mine. He began to urinate onto the undergrowth beside us.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked.

"It's bigger than mine." I rasped out.

I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"I'd love to see yours." He smiled.

Without looking up I pulled my cock back out of my pants. I sucked in air as I felt his hand touch me. I hadn't been touched in so long.

"Nice. Looks thick." He growled. "You can touch me."

I reached forward and wrapped my hands around his cock. I could feel the pulsing as he continued to piss all over the ground. His cock was warm and soft but hardening before my eyes. By the time he finished peeing he was hard as a rock in my hand.

I was so distracted by what I was doing I didn't realize he had his hand almost completely in my pants. Cupping my balls his middle finger was stroking my taint. It took everything I had not to cum all over him right then. I pulled away.

"Sorry did it hurt you?" He asked.

"No. No it was good. Too good." I grunted.

"Ah you liked it. You new to this?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Well let me show you what to do." He smiled. He placed his hand on my shoulder and put pressure on me to drop down. I just let him.

I don't know what I had been expecting in this place. I thought a stranger would just jerk me or watch me jerk. Maybe a blowjob.

I dropped to my knees and he pushed his massive cock towards my mouth. I opened up and felt the soft tip pass my lips.

I couldn't help think as he entered me, it's been 10 years since my wife did this for me. I thought about the things I liked when I received a blowjob. I started brushing my tongue under the head and alternating putting as much into my mouth as I could. He was so huge though I couldn't get far.

"Mmm... maybe I did not need to show you" he groaned.

I reached up and began stroking his length while I worked his head.

Suddenly we heard another crackle of someone walking in the woods. I pulled away and jumped up. The stranger casually looked around the tree and smiled. "We're good he's a regular."

Another man came over, shorter and stockier. He grinned over at us and immediately began undoing his pants. "Hello gentlemen, looking for a load?"

The first man guided me back down to his cock again. As the second pulled his own out. I now had two cocks staring me in the face. The second was smaller and thinner. He began stroking it and thrusting it towards me.

The first man chuckled. "He's new to this let him get comfortable. Though his mouth is wonderful. "

I didn't respond just accepted his giant cock back in my mouth. The second man moaned and got harder before my eyes. The first laughed. "I'm going to take a while why don't you give my friend some attention."

I obliged and switched over to the new cock. He felt less hard and warm but I could fit more of him in my mouth. I repeated alternating licking under the head and taking him deeper. The first man took my left hand and placed it back on his shaft. I started stroking it while I worked his friend in my mouth.

"Oh god, you sure he's new at this. I'm already going to pop." Said the second man.

Without warning felt a warm salty substance fill my mouth. "Oooooh shiiiiit." He moaned.

I didn't know what to do I just held him in my mouth. It just kept coming. It felt like a weak water pistol was shooting a warm chowder onto my tongue.

When I thought he was done I pulled away. I didn't know what to do, so I spit it out onto the ground. There was so much of it.

"Oh wow. Thank you I needed that." He hoisted his pants back up and walked away.

"Some guys are selfish like that." The first man smirked then pushed his cock back towards my face. I accepted him back into my mouth again. He placed a hand on the back of my head and pushed further. I felt the head of his cock pushing against the back of my throat. His hand was gentle and the progress though slow was making it easier with each thrust I got more and more of him in my mouth. I found myself getting very aroused and hard. I wanted to get this man off and satisfy him. I always prioritized my lovers pleasure I felt guilty when I fucked past girlfriends and my wife and they didn't get off, so it's no surprise I was easing into this submissive role with this stranger.

We heard another crunch as another person approached. This time I didn't stop what I was doing I just kept sucking on this monster of a cock.

I saw a glimpse of the newcomer as he walked up but I stayed focused on the task at hand.

"You look like you're having a good time." He had a higher voice then I expected. I glanced over and saw he was tall and skinny. He walked around and watched me suck off the first guy. "Mmm you like cock don't you? What else do you like?"

"He, mmm, really liked when I fingered him a little." The first man chuckled. "Almost to much."

"Oh? Let's see if I can help with that." I felt the new guys hand slide down the back of my pants as he crouched down behind me. His fingers expertly navigated to my back side. It felt so good having hands slide across my butt. I moaned into the cock in my mouth.

"Oh he likes that." The first guy moaned.

The new stranger slid his fingers further down. I startled a little as they inched closer to my ass hole. But I didn't stop him.

His finger kept probing, suddenly it hit home and I saw stars as he rubbed against my hole.

Suddenly I was sucking for all I was worth. My mind was racing. I couldn't maintain a thought it just felt so fricken good.

Suddenly he pulled away. I wimpered a little. I felt a hands on my hips pulling me up. The first man adjusted with me so his cock never left my mouth. I felt my pants being pulled down and my legs being spread. A part of me knew what was about to happen. A part of me thought I should stop. But then another thought came in. Why? It feels so good. I remembered during my wife's and mines experimenting trying to "spice things up" I had wanted to try anal sex. But she refused. As a joke she offered to peg me, thinking it would get me to stop asking. But I called her bluff and said we could try it. Thinking if I showed her I was open to anything it might convince her to be more open.

Long story short I liked it. She didn't. So it never happened again.

I heard a noise behind me. And felt a cool liquid being dribbled onto my back side. The new guy had brought lube.

Suddenly his finger was back. He was pushing into me. It was tight. It hurt a little. Then it hurt a lot.

"Oh boy he's tight. He might be a virgin. I love a fresh virgin ass hole."

His finger slowly went deeper. After a while it stopped hurting. It just felt... good.

The sensations shot through me like lighting. I never wanted it to end. He thrusted forward with his finger pushing the lubricant into me, my body jerked forward and the first man's cock slid further down my throat.

Suddenly the finger was removed. I heard more squirting sounds. Then something bigger was pushing against my hole.

To he didn't feel huge, but it was bigger then his finger. He went slow centimeters at a time. Easing his way in. I felt the warmth of his hips radiating against me as he pushed and pushed. Suddenly he was whispering in my ear. "Where's my cock?"

I moaned.

He began pulling back and thrusting forward. It felt so fricken good. I could barely breathe with the first strangers cock in my mouth still. The two began alternating thrusts. I moaned and shuddered. I could feel my own cock rock hard beneath me.

Suddenly the first man began breathing heavier. "Oh god, this so good." He panted harder and harder.

He pulled back a little so just his head was in my mouth. "Uuuuuuuuh I'm cumming."

I thought the first load had been huge.

He exploded. It didn't dribble it launched into the back of my throat. Suddenly he pulled out completely and began stroking his cock in my face. Another string of cum exploded and hit me in the forehead. Another went down my cheek and across my lips. Thank goodness I wear glasses as another shot blasted into my eye.

Meanwhile the man behind me began picking up the pace. He was straight up fucking me now. I was bucking up and down and cum shot all over me.

I was experiencing more in one evening then I ever experienced in my entire marriage. I always wanted to experience a facial. I never thought I would be the one receiving it though.

"Hold him up." The first man said. And suddenly I was leaning back into the man still fucking me.

The first man leaned down and began sucking my cock. I lost all control and began grunting and moaning in ecstasy. I could feel the cum dripping down my face but I didn't care. With each thrust I bucked deeper into his hot mouth. His tongue swirled around the head of my cock. The man behind me began thrusting faster and grunting. He was so deep.

He suddenly gripped my hips hard and thrust deeper then ever.

"Uuuuuuuuh I'm gonna cum in your ass!"

I could feel his cock pulsing and I lost it. "Oh! Oh shiiiiiiiyeaaaaah" my orgasm ripped through me spreading through every part of my body. I convulsed, the head of my cock was a lightning bolt I felt my cum explode out of it as the first man's tongue continued whirling round my cock. I unloaded more and more cum and he swallowed it with expertise.

I could feel the man behind me pulsing inside my ass. Time seemed to slow as I came down from my orgasm and I felt him slipping into it of me. There was an empty feeling in my backside.

The first man took his mouth off my cock, he leaned in and ran his tongue over my balls and sent a last shiver through me.

I took a moment to breath and realized it was a lot darker then it had been when I first walked in. I looked around and saw another pairing near by of a man sucking off another. I could feel the cum drying on my face and felt a little awkward. I pulled up my pants and mumbled a "thank you." And headed toward the path out.

As I walked out of the woods I saw an older man walking from his car. He looked up at my face and grinned. "Some good times in there I see."

I smirked and nodded.

When I got back in the car I wiped off with some napkins. I thought back to what happened it seemed unreal. But I felt for the first time in months completely satisfied.