All Comments on 'Into the Woods Pt. 01'

by Abelard7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Damn

British porn is getting as bad as the Indian stuff. Maybe even worse if this is the example.

DruisiuilDruisiuilover 4 years ago
Strange

Why would someone who was delighted in a woman's performance refer to her as "rentacunt". And what kind of clown doesn't realize condoms come in different sizes. This character should give his poor wife her freedom

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I appreciate your effort. You chose the right site where to post your erotic story. I'm

sure you're well aware that you will generate a lot of hate and mean comments from the Righteous Brothers. They all had the illusion that their conviction to morality is beyond question. Wives who cheats must be torched regardless of remorse and repentance. But they're willing to offer a second chance if the wife works at Fox. Yup, despite their abhorrence for cheaters, they include cheating in their story provided they get burned in the end. But the beef in their story is about the super human being who was a former SEAL, or ex-marine who was born and raised in a red state by an ultra conservative Republican. Then there is this writer in their ranks who love cigarette, and his politics never failed to dominate the substance of his stories as if Literotica is run by Rupert Murdoch. Bottom line is, cheating wives are spices to attract readers but they make sure that she gets burned in the end and the ex-soldier destroyed the entire cartel, or mafia-like organization simply with his combat skill because that is the thrill their ranks enjoys. That's the beauty of democracy. We have the print and broadcast media and the internet to enjoy it. Everyone has the right to express his/her opinion no matter how hypocrite he/she is. In fact, the ImPOTUS uses Twitter more than his press office to reach his minions. Keep on writing.

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Abelard7 ... Ignore the nay-sayers, they have no idea what they are talking about. Much of the US-authored writing on here is infantile, poor quality or just plain weird and sadly the trend seems to be rising. I enjoyed this piece, it was well-written and the dogging scenes were very plausible. Having attended a similar “event” myself I can vouch for that.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
perfectly good little story

I dont know what all the negativity is about, beyond the predictable and swinish human filth known as trolls. youve set it up for a sequel. Carry on! And good luck with your Brexit and your new masters, the German bankers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Start

Great start to a totally realistic adventure. Believe it or not there are people out there who don't think dogging exists! Excellent writing can't wait for the next installment.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 4 years ago

Read too much like a news paper article. Dry, with no emotion.

Abelard7Abelard7over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your comments.

I write for my own pleasure, if others enjoy my ramblings, that's fine. If not, well, there is no compulsion to read beyond the point where you realise that it's not for you. I don't.

But if writing negative comments pleases you, that's fine too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous