Into the Woods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for bed?" She grinned.

On the bed, I explored her slim body with fingers, lips and tongue, then turned her over so that I could do the back. She was exquisite. Her fine body was completely free of hair, her prominent cunt-lips were dark pink, as were her large, almost raspberry sized nipples. Her tits were tiny, making her teats look bigger.

She took control again, taking my cock deep into her throat, sucking, licking and kissing. She sucked each ball into her mouth and swirled it around. She kissed and licked my perineum, then unexpectedly, rimmed my arse-hole before pushing her tongue deep inside. I jumped like a scalded cat.

"Not good?" She asked innocently.

"Too good," I replied. "Do it again."

She obliged. This also was a new experience for me, I could not believe how good it felt. After too short a time, she went back to sucking my cock, pleasant enough, but I wanted more of this new pleasure.

She eventually stopped, took a condom from her bag and said;

"Time for the party hat?"

It was. But I did not want the foreplay to end.

"Can I lick you?" I asked.

"I adore being licked," She beamed, holstering the condom in her stocking top. "How would you like me?"

"Bring it up here." I instructed.

I like being queened. I like to give oral, I like the taste of cunt and its texture, in fact everything about it. Queening frees my hands to roam wherever I choose.

I had never licked a bald cunt, she was perfectly smooth, no stubble. She tasted fresh and clean. As I explored her oyster with my tongue, I explored her body again with both hands, occasionally pausing with one of them to give my bursting cock a little wank. I had to be careful, I did not want to spray her back with my precious fluid, I had yet to explore her cunt with my cock. I knew that once en-cunted, I would be able to control the pace, barring accidents I can fuck for ages.

This was very nearly one of those accidents, unexpectedly, she began to orgasm noisily, her tiny body thrashing in ecstasy. Surprised, I managed to hold her in position until her spasms stopped. She looked down at me, slid down my body and kissed me on the mouth. Not a peck, a full, tongue searching kiss, as though she was sucking up her own juices from my face. She broke the kiss and looked down at me again.

"I would like you to fuck me now," she whispered.

She skilfully rolled the condom onto my boner, then lowered herself onto it, guiding it with those delicate fingers.

It slid easily into her, I was surprised how easily, I had expected her to be tight. And then she was, her sheath seemed to grip my shaft like a hand. She was good, I was going to have difficulty lasting long. She rode me like a jockey, expertly working my full length without me slipping out of her. She soon had me at bursting point. I took control, rolling over onto my side, taking her with me, then I moved on top, pinning her missionary style.

I could control things from here, I humped her steadily for several minutes, her cunt seemed to hold on to my cock as I withdrew, then resisted as I thrust in. Again I had to stop.

"Doggy now?" She asked softly.

This gave me the opportunity run my tongue the length of her slit once more, causing her to squeal, but she now tasted of rubber. I positioned myself at her entrance, she guided me home with her fingers, I had a fine view of my hard cock parting her lips as it entered. Her lack of hair in this area revealed the lips of her sheath clinging to my shaft as I withdrew, then caressing it as I pushed back in. Again I had to stop.

I withdrew, she flopped onto her belly, then rolled over onto her back. She beamed up at me.

"Would you like to come on me?" She asked.

In an ideal world, I would have liked to pump my seed high up inside her, but in fact it would be contained by the condom. Spraying her body with it might just be the next best thing.

"Where would you like it?" I asked, peeling off the ridiculous rubber.

She grinned; "Face and tits," she replied.

I shuffled up her body until I was astride her chest. I laid my cock between her tits, but there was not enough flesh to wrap around it. Instead, I began to wank myself, but slowly, I now had total control. She watched, apparently fascinated by the shiny, moist knob poking back and forth through my foreskin. Then she took over. I was ready to come anyway, her hand would work just as well.

I think that the power and volume of my ejaculation surprised her, the first huge blob hit her on the chin, startling her. Then she directed the volley that followed at her face, catching at least one shot in her mouth. Very little went on her tiny tits.

When she had milked the last dregs from me, she raised her cum-covered face and said;

"You needed that."

I flopped to the side, she massaged the stuff into her face, transferring some to her tits.

"It's good for the skin," she explained, then snuggled up to me, putting my arm around her shoulders and gently ran her wet fingers over my wilted member.

"Do you always come with your punters?" I asked.

"Not always, no," she replied, "But because I charge for it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it."

I felt chastened, and must have looked it.

"With the right man of course." She added.

She was good.

She excused herself to the bathroom. I got up to take a swig of water from the bottle on the bedside table. I went to the window and opened the curtains a crack, the rain had stopped, the sun was out. She came out of the bathroom refreshed.

"Ready to go again?" She asked, "No extra charge."

I was sorely tempted, I had a dilemma. Would the improvement in the weather mean that there would, after all, be action at the dogging site later? Or was the bird in the hand, etcetera? The idea of fucking this girl and Sally in the same day was appealing to my greedy side, imagine having them as a pair, Sally had twice as much flesh in one tit than Jade had in her pair. And then there was the possibility of other females being present at the car park. Perhaps I should save my ammunition?

Greed won. I thanked Jade for her services and sent her on her way. There are women like that available in every town. Rentacunt.

You may be thinking the idea of me coming several times is pure fantasy, but I seem to have an unusual talent. When I first discovered masturbation, like most young men, I became addicted. I would wank myself sore, coming six or eight times in a day. I grew out of that, but to this day I can usually go several times if the conditions are right. I can't guarantee it, so my decision was only part greed, and part optimism. I was prepared to take the risk.

I still had time to kill, nothing would happen before dusk. I showered, the lay naked on the bed and turned on the T.V. I found a porn channel, pay for of course, I had to call reception to ask them to enable it.

I had never been much of a porn user, this did nothing to change my mind. It was well made, but repetitive. And as porn goes, quite mild. Still, it kept me hard for an hour or so, just what I needed if I was going to have fuel in the tank for later.

I was at the car park as the sun set, people were driving out as I drove in, eventually I was on my own and cursing my choice, no one was coming. Then a car drove in, parking where Derek and Sally had been last night. The lights went out, the interior light was switched on and headlights flashed. I got out of my car and walked over.

Derek stepped out of the car.

"John!" He said. "You changed your mind."

"Couldn't resist," I answered.

Sally got out, came over and kissed me.

"I'm glad you're here," she said. "You can be first tonight if you like."

I liked. Derek opened the tailgate of their estate car, the back was filled with the bouldering mat with a blanket over it. He explained that the ground would be damp and assured me that there was room enough in the back, provided that horizontal positions were used. Sally was already stripped for action, she crawled into the makeshift bed and turned onto her back, spreading her legs to reveal that pink, hairy, widespread, wet treasure. I lowered my pants, I was already hard. I had bought condoms and made to put one on. With difficulty. Sally asked what was keeping me, I told her, she lent a hand, eventually declaring;

"Tha's bought 'em too small lad, tha'l need the next size up."

Such was my ignorance, I had thought that they came in one-size-fits-all.

Derek came to my rescue. Their 'dogging kit' contained a selection. Sally had to suck me up again before she could fit it, only then did I get to sink my cock into her voluptuous flesh.

This time I allowed myself to come quickly, spurting joyously into the protective sheath and withdrawing immediately.

Others had arrived. The same quartet as previously. They all said hello and Sally chose who would be next.

"I thought that there were going to be other females?" I said to Derek.

"There should be, the Scissors Sisters normally come Thursdays."

"Scissors Sisters?" I queried.

"That's what we call 'em, they are a couple of lezzies, they live together as a couple. But they still enjoy cock, and they come here to get it."

Another vehicle entered the car park, flashing its lights once.

"This is them, don't tell 'em what we call 'em." Concluded Derek.

'The Sisters' were, I would guess in their thirties, but I'm not good at guessing age, particularly women. They were very presentable. Their 'car' was a large 'people carrier' and turned out to be equipped as a passion wagon. Introductions were made, they were Jill and Babs, then Nobby, who had just finished fucking Sally, suggested that, as there was a newcomer present, they should;

"Give us a show."

They conferred and agreed. The tailgate of the vehicle was raised, revealing what to all intents was a bed. In the side pockets of the doors turned out to be tissues, wet wipes and condoms. Fully equipped for the purpose then. They both wore summer dresses with zips right down the front, which they undid. They wore nothing at all underneath, except of course for shoes. Jill crawled into the fuck-space and stretched out, legs akimbo, all her treasures on display. Babs knelt between Jill's legs and began to kiss her cunt. My cock, now partially recovered from its exertions with Sally, sprang to attention. I freed it from my pants and joined the others in watching and wanking. Derek stepped up behind Babs, lifted her skirt up and positioned his erection at her entrance.

It was the first time I had really seen his cock, and even now it was rubber-clad. It was quite short, circumcised and very thick. Now that I am more expert in these things, I believe that the majority of women prefer it this way. Too much length can hurt, but being stretched laterally is very pleasant.

"Are you just going to wank, or will somebody fuck me?" Piped up Sally. One of the men responded and walked her back to her own vehicle, soon the suspension on both was being tested.

Derek finished his fuck. Babs crawled in alongside Jill and assumed the same spread-eagled position;

"Come on, you know what we are here for." She said.

There was a bit of a rush, but I got to Jill first. She handed me a condom, appropriately sized, which I clumsily managed to fit over my cock, then she guided me inside her very wet gash. Alongside me, Babs was also getting what she came for. It was cramped and felt very strange humping alongside another couple, but exciting.

I had already come twice since tea-time, so I was able to keep it up for longer than my fellow fucker, another man soon took his place and began to pump. I came, shooting my third load into the rubber sheath. I was practically pulled away from Jill by another man who quickly took my place in her well primed cunt.

Sally was getting her third helping, at least I think so, this was getting confusing, too many cocks, too many cunts to keep count. I was certain though that I had not yet fucked Babs, and that was my target for tonight, four different women in one day.

I had to wait my turn, but was entertained by the efforts of the others. I was ready for her when she became available. This time I took ages, I really thought that I was going to fail, but when whoever was doing Jill decided to pull out, peel off the condom and come all over her ample tits, I made my final donation.

When I pulled off the rubber, it was practically empty. I was truly spent.

Not so the others, they had plenty of ammunition. The three women sucked, wanked or fucked them until they too, called last orders. Sally, flushed with her efforts, sweating and soaked with spunk, gave her final comment on the evening.

"Is that all you've got? We need to find some real men."

My drive home was fast and easy, I was home in three hours. I used the time to do yet more thinking. Was it possible that activities such as the ones I had enjoyed in a Yorkshire car-park, could rejuvenate my marriage as Derek had claimed they did his? I was still very fond of my wife and she was very beautiful, I suppose I still loved her, we were just no longer a couple. But with a complete change of direction?

Further soul-searching led me to the belief that our problems were probably down to me anyway, what did she see in me? I was work-obsessed, hated parties, never danced with her, need I go on? I would need to change. And find some way of persuading her to try again... By fucking other men while I watched?

I had nothing to lose, all I needed was a plan.

12