Intrigued by Marcia Ch. 02

Story Info
Round two: A mixing of juices.
2.1k words
4.78
8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in the strange bed, but to the familiar sounds of Allie moaning. The bedside clock showed 2:17 and what little light that filtered through Marcia's curtains, highlighted two forms beside me, spooning.

The mass of curls next to me was Marcia being the big spoon and facing Allie. The dim light defined the smooth, dark curves of her lithe back muscles, and the slow moving globes of Marcia's ass in its rhythmic sexual undulations.

Every time Marcia's buttocks clenched, Allie let out another purr that emanated from deep inside her; each of the soulful moans in time with Marcia's cock head prodding the tender opening of Allie's cervix.

I slid behind Marcia and reached my right hand around her rib cage to fondle her right breast. Her DDs defied gravity as only a manufactured set could. The stiff nipple was real, though, and playing with it gave Marcia true pleasure. My half-engorged cock bumped into the cleft between her perfectly smooth ass cheeks each time she drew her weapon back from Allie's depths. My dick grew in length and girth while I played with the firmness of her silicone-enhanced boob, and I felt my thick mat of chest hairs brush against her smooth and broad, muscular back. Marcia let out a whimpered moan and wriggled her backside to tease my cock, before continuing to give my wife one more long, deep thrust.

Marcia reached her right hand back and pulled my hip with her, wanting me to stay in contact while her man-sized cock filled the vaginal sheath of my loving wife. Together, we fucked Allie in that measured, deliberate pace, and I was able to feel the gentle thump that gave Allie so much pleasure.

"I'm so wet," Allie announced between purrs. My hardness complete, I enjoyed the widespread fingers of the black woman holding me firmly by my right ass cheek while we moved in unison. Her next clenched cheeks delivered both her length to Allie and a squeeze to my oozing cock nestled between them.

Suddenly Marcia stopped moving and whispered, "Hand me that," into Allie's ear. She pointed to a foil packet next to a bottle on the nightstand. Allie reached for it and handed it to Marcia. In turn, Marcia passed the packet to me. It was a condom and because it was a regular sized one that Marcia would not fit in, I knew what it implied.

I tore off the corner with my teeth and removed the latex ring, placing it over my cock head and rolling it down my length. Allie passed the bottle of lube as well, and before carrying on with pleasuring my wife, Marcia said, "Use lots,"

I moved away from the two lovers, popped the cap up and drizzled four distinct trails of clear goo along the latex shield. I closed the cap and tossed the bottle onto the bed behind me. My right hand smeared the fluid all over my shaft and knob; the latex tumescence glistened in the ambient light.

I rolled back into position behind Marcia, my fist guiding my ready cock up and down the hairless valley between her baby soft cheeks. The sensations were the same as if I had been preparing Allie to engage her anally, but for the occasional contact of Marcia's ball sack when I delved too far down her cleft.

She pushed her ass toward me, uncoupling from Allie, to allow better access. My knob found the puckered ring and pressed forward, carefully pushing past the elastic portal, until Marcia's groan told me that I had completely entered her very snug vestibule.

As I made my way back and forth, deeper and deeper into her Marcia's cavity, her tight opening felt like a cock ring riding up and down my rigid shaft. Despite plenty of lubrication, her resistance to my entry sent shock waves through my groin. Marcia pulled Allie's hips toward us, and she timed her out-stroke from Allie with my in-stroke so as to allow Marcia to both fuck and be fucked simultaneously.

When my pubes first mashed into Marcia's inviting butt cheeks, Allie called out, "Oh, God, she feels even bigger!" My frenulum rubbing over and over Marcia's prostate only enhanced the surplus of blood flow to her oversized dick, offering even more pleasure and pain to my wife.

"Mmm, yes it is," moaned Marcia.

I took hold of Marcia's shoulders as I began to increase my thrusts in both speed and intensity. Her well-developed trapezoids tensed as I pinned her body for the next thrust. In the dinge of the room, I watched my pole disappear into her bottom and reappear glistening with lube. My shortening breaths foretold my imminent release into her bowels.

Marcia quickly pulled free of Allie and ordered, "Get down on my dick, Allie." Now it was just I doing the work, sawing in and out of Marcia's tight anal portal. My wife swiftly turned around and moved far enough down the bed so Allie could service Marcia's pussy-slathered cock with her tongue.

Marcia's fingernails dug into my ass cheek, begging me to continue fucking her tight hole. Allie wrapped her lips around Marcia's bulbous knob and suctioned it into her warm mouth; her tongue flicking Marcia's frenulum in quick, light strokes. "I'm gonna nut!" Marcia's words only made me give her as much as I could and as deeply as possible.

I heard the gasp and then gurgling while Marcia expelled yet one more load into my wife; Allie kept up with the onslaught of semen filling her mouth. All the while, I was about to fill Marcia's bowels with my own salty liquid.

"Here it comes," I said aloud, enjoying the feeling of superiority that comes with fucking someone in the ass. I felt my balls tighten, ready to give way to orgasm. When the torrent of semen first spilled into the latex, I stopped moving entirely. The reservoir stretched and dangled from my cock, filled with my syrup. Once the last convulsion ebbed, I drew back and left her hot, tight hole. I rolled the condom back up and tilted my cock downward so as not to spill the contents, and rolled over to place it on the opposite night stand.

Marcia collapsed with Allie still lapping up her softening cock. I fell to the other side of Allie and began playing with her wet pussy. I knew she hadn't cum yet, and wanted her to feel as sated as I was.

"Eat me," she said in a low voice, still paying homage to the dwindling black dick. I was happy to and burrowed my head between her sticky thighs. Knowing that Marcia had ejaculated a number of times since we arrived, I was sure she was done for the night. I used two fingers in Allie's sloppy slit and munched down on Allie's sensitive clit.

Soon Allie rolled over on top of me, on her knees, grinding her well-stretched pussy in my face. "I need something bigger," she said, turning upside down so as to access the cum from my shriveling cock. What I hadn't counted on was that Marcia wanted yet one more round, and marveled as she made her way between Allie's thighs. I looked up to see her heavy cock still at half-mast, with Marcia kneading it back to life.

"Jesus, Marcia. I need to get some of those blue pills you have!"

"Next time," she said with a grin. "I can usually go all night with them!" She placed two fingers inside Allie, while stroking herself with the other hand. I peered at her dangling double D's while she jacked herself off above me. I wondered if she was going to cum right there and spill her seed all over my wife's ass and pussy, or if she wanted another go at Allie. It wasn't more than a few seconds that blood had restored Marcia to her full and formidable size.

Our eyes met as she knelt near my head and slid the tip of her beast into Allie's swollen folds, just above my nose. Allie was sucking on my useless tool, willing it to respond. She moaned as I flicked her bean while her lover glided her plum-shaped knob into Allie's opening.

I felt Marcia lift my wife's body up and set her down further up the bed, where her pussy was more in line with my chin. Marcia inched forward and pushed her big black dick into my wife. As she did, her smooth and heavy ball sack moved across my forehead, nose and chin. She stopped mid-stroke; her ebony balls rested on my nose. I tilted my head back and gently sucked in one large, wrinkly-skinned marble into my mouth. Her scent drove me mad and my cock responded in Allie's mouth.

"Look Marcie! He loves it!" said Allie, showing Marcia my rigid pole. I released Marcia's wrinkled ball and took in the other, laving the marble with a swirling tongue.

Marcia looked down at me and asked, "Do you want me to nut in her?" Instantly, I knew what she was really asking. I might even have hesitated, but Allie's full on throating of my cock told me how hot this scene was for her as well. I was the one tugging on Allie's hips to guide her pussy back over my mouth. She wriggled down to where her clit pressed into my mouth so all three of us would give and receive pleasure.

There would be no slow fucking this time, as Marcia drove her fat dick all the way home on her first stab. The veiny tube was a blur. My lips pursed around Allie's nubbin and I sucked hard on it. Above, Marcia reared back and once more thrust into Allie, then again and again in a torrid pace. I closed my eyes for the next dozen thrusts and heard Allie's pleasured cries as her climax took her over.

A warm liquid escaped Allie's pussy, flooding my face with her slick juices. Marcia's balls slapped against my forehead in an ever-increasing pace until a series of guttural moans came from her. She buried her thick cock once more into Allie and halted. Her balls sat like tea bags on my eyes, and began to contract each time her ejaculate jettisoned into Allie's womb.

While I have many times gone down on, or had Allie sit on my face after I've cum, I have tasted my own ejaculate. But tonight would be a first, and I hesitated when I saw the first of Marcia's creamy seed ooze from around their coupling.

By the time the silver goo made its way along Allie's labial folds and to her clitoris, I was ready for the experience. The first tendril hung from her pink clitoral hood, and I extended my tongue to retrieve it. Much saltier than my own, and, as this was Marcia's fifth cum of the night, the texture had become much more runny. I lapped at Allie's all too tender clit, causing her to jump and push away from me. She looked down between their bodies to witness Marcia's cum begin to ooze around her.

When Marcia withdrew her long, ebony pipe, it flopped onto the bridge of my nose, unplugging a deluge of watery semen from my wife's gash. I flung my head to one side, not from disgust but from a fear of gagging or drowning in Marcia's saucy load.

Semen flowed down my cheek, and coursed its way along my neck and to the carpet of hair above my nipples. I turned back and locked eyes with Marcia, who swayed her hips slightly to dangle her spent cock head just above my mouth.

Allie lifted one leg up and across Marcia's body to be able to watch our post-coital play. Many a time I have enjoyed the experience of watching one of Allie's lovers lick my cum from Allie and proceed to take my cock into his mouth to wash it clean. Now I was the one nodding and widening my mouth.

Marcia teased both of her nipples as her plum-shaped, sticky cock head entered my mouth. I closed my lips and savored her wrinkly, black hose; I enjoyed Allie's pungent flavor amongst the salty seed. Marcia withdrew and fell to Allie's side

I moved so I could lay next to Allie's other side so we could all recover from this amazing tryst. It was then that I saw a large pool of cum on my belly. Somewhere in the midst of our fun, I had cum without even realizing it.

As I lay beside my wife, spooning her while she caressed her transsexual lover's long, curly hair, I said softly, "Fuck, I came too!"

Allie turned her head and kissed me, whispering, "Yeah, you just erupted on your own while you were cleaning me up. I wasn't even touching you."

Nothing more was said and I drifted into a deep sleep; awakened in the early morning by more of Allie's moans coming from the shower.