All Comments on 'Intro to BDSM'

by tarquinius1968

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmmm...

These two are extremely erotic and hot. Enjoyed the byplay between them. Hope to read more about her journey. Nice effort for your first story.

SubmissiveVirginSlutSubmissiveVirginSlutalmost 19 years ago
delicious submission

great balance of reluctance and eagerness. Makes me want a master!

Rad'lRad'lalmost 19 years ago
Good character descriptions

Two interesting characters - though the sub is drawn more thoroughly than the Master. I would like to learn more about them both.... how they got to this point, what were their earlier experiences.

Certainly held my attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BDSM

It is obvious from your story that you know nothing of the bdsm lifestyle. If so you would know that true punishment is to be ignored and that the spankings and all the rest is play. Writing stories like this perpetuates the myth that bdsm is not a loving fulfilling partnership. No wonder so many people think the lifestyle is weird. Buy some books and learn about the lifestyle. Find a munch and join to learn what real life bdsm is. Good luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just do your thing! ;)

I really did enjoy reading your story.

And never mind those voices, that say it has nothing to do with BDSM. Most of all, BDSM depends on those living it, so everyone can live his/her OWN kind of BDSM. And to those who are submissive but rather NOT masochistic being beaten might as well be as much a punishment.

I liked how you described their characters but to be honest, I didn't like the ending that much. I'd rather he stayed and watched her. Him walking away somehow implies that in the end she does not matter that much to him anyway.

But otherwise: well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous