Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roderick would have to check back in with Noah at the end of term, to get revenge on the entitled white boy, the rest of the snobby class...

And maybe Noah Bancroft's cute little girlfriend too.

Lesson 1:

"Is this even legal?" asked Juno with an annoyed look, taking one of the syllabi offered by the passing professor and flipping through it. "I've never heard of a course being changed like this."

"Me neither," said Noah, but he had to fight to keep a grin off of his face. This was exactly the sort of thing he had been looking for. An off-the-books change to a course to push Roderick's personal racial agenda. All he had to do was collect information on this joke of a course, and he could create a huge scandal

"And look at this," whispered Juno, pointing with a slim finger to a detailed section of the syllabus. "All students will attend mandatory counseling sessions to assess the impact of classroom lessons. What the fuck does that mean?"

"Attention please, class," said Professor Greene at the front of the room. Now that the chancellor had left, the deferential cringing attitude she had adopted was dropped, and she looked much more confident and in control. "You can all feel free to examine the syllabus at your leisure, but I'm afraid we need to hit the ground running in this course if I would like to cover the material I have planned."

She clicked a button on a small remote and the lights dimmed. A projector hummed to life, and words were displayed on the screen at the front of the hall.

"White Women and Black Men: Examining the Taboo"

Something seemed to be wrong with the projector. It was especially loud, making a persistent pulsating buzzing sound that seemed to worm its way in through Noah's ears. Oddly, the effect wasn't completely unpleasant. It made Noah feel relaxed for some reason. Just a second ago he had been up in arms. Now he sat back, waiting to see how things played out.

"For generations, Black men have been stigmatized as dangerous," began Professor Greene in a low, calm voice. The projector showed an image of a black man, his face in shadow, his torso heavily muscled. For some reason, Noah found himself glancing over at Juno, and saw her examining the slide with rapt attention, her eyes shining, her lips slightly parted. Her concerns about the class had been put aside for the moment it seemed.

"And this danger is seen as especially acute when it comes to white women," continued the professor, her voice worming its way deep into Noah's brain. The slide now showed a pale woman lightly placing her palm on the chest of the muscled black man from the previous slide, looking back at the camera with an unreadable expression.

"White women are taught that they compromise their innocence and purity by consorting with black men." The woman on the slide had gotten closer, wrapping an arm around the neck of the hulking statue of a man, looking up into his eyes with a soft expression. It looked obvious that they were about to kiss.

"White men are taught that they must protect women from this sexual danger at any cost." The picture shifted completely. Now the pale beautiful woman stood in the center, the black, heavily muscled man on her right hand, a pale, skinny, shirtless white man on her left.

"This perceived danger is such a fundamental part of white culture that it has become a deep taboo. To the point that it has become... fetishized by both men and women."

For just a split second, the image changed. The three figures on the screen were completely naked. The white boy's scrawny cock stood small and stiff straight up from a nest of unkempt pubic hair, dripping with precum even as its owner wore a look of shame and discomfort. The black man, in contrast, had a look of smug triumph written on his features, thrusting his powerful hips forward to present a monstrous ebony cock to the camera, bulging with masculine power. The woman, her pale nude body practically glowing, had her hand softly gripping the base of the black cock to her right, ignoring the nude white boy on the other side completely. Her nipples were stiff with arousal, and she looked straight at the camera with sparkling eyes and a naughty smile.

Noah blinked. The image was back to the way it had been. Noah's eyebrows creased. Had the Professor just shown a pornographic image in class? Maybe he had just imagined it. But why would his imagination create such an image?

"But it is our duty to fight back against this subconscious prejudice," said Professor Greene. The projector switched to a scene of the same three models, but this time talking and laughing in a casual setting.

"We have to stop fetishizing innocent interactions between white women and black men..." The image zoomed in, cropping out the white man entirely to focus on the white woman and the black man, laughing and having fun.

"And, in fact, we must actively support more interaction between these groups that have been forced apart for so long." The photo zoomed in again, so it was just the faces of the Black man and the white woman, staring into each other's eyes, smiling and laughing.

With a sharp click, the lights in the classroom turned on and the projector turned off. Noah shook his head and turned to see Juno rubbing her eyes with a confused scowl. Despite his disdain for the class, for some reason, Noah had found the short presentation riveting.

"In the last five minutes here, I want to explain your first homework assignment," said Professor Greene, smiling widely at the class.

Last five minutes? Noah exchanged a bewildered glance with his girlfriend. The professor must be confused: the class had just started. Noah looked at the clock, and his mouth fell open. It was he who was mistaken: the short presentation had somehow been over a half-hour long.

"I want all of you to choose a lab partner for the term. It should be a member of the opposite sex, and someone you are close to."

Noah looked to the side with a smile. The choice was easy. Juno gave him a sharp little grin and laced her slim fingers through his. "Will you be my lab partner, Noah Bancroft?" she asked with mock solemnity.

"Always and forever, dearest," he said in his best soap opera voice, raining kisses up Juno's arm and making her snort through a storm of giggles. "Stop it, babe! People are looking!" she said, pulling her hand away with a smile. Juno hated PDA, although luckily she seemed to take this joking display in stride.

Further down the row, Noah could see Arthur and Cecily giving each other casual thumbs up, and Miles stuttering his way through asking Rosemary to be his lab partner.

Professor Greene called their attention back. "Your homework assignment tonight is simple. Go out to a public place with your lab partner. When you see a black man, I want the female lab partner to turn her back on her white partner, approach the black man, and introduce yourself. Go with the flow and see where the conversation leads. I want the male lab partner to watch this happen. Don't interfere. Don't join the conversation. Just watch from afar. I will send some reflection questions for both groups."

Noah turned and exchanged an incredulous glance with Juno. Further down, Arthur whispered to him with a smirk: "What do you think, just blow it off and do the reflection, right?" Noah winked at him, holding back a laugh.

"Also!" said Professor Greene, cutting through more murmuring from the class, "As you may have seen in the syllabus, individual counseling sessions are a mandatory part of this course. Make sure to check the schedule as soon as you can: some appointments are as early as this afternoon." Just as she finished, the bell rang, and the students filed out into the bright sunshine, furiously discussing the odd class amongst themselves.

...

Noah was practically giddy, holding his phone up to his ear as he lounged on his couch in his new apartment.

He still couldn't believe that Caine had been stupid enough to make a pro-black move this blatant. It was concrete proof that Roderick Caine was using his position improperly. It was just a matter of time before his father could use this to leverage himself into the chancellorship.

His group of friends had all laughed at the ridiculous presentation and assignment from the class. What sort of white guilt bullshit had Professor Greene swallowed anyway? As if they would let Rosemary, Juno, and Cecily just ditch their friends and chat up some black guys in the name of racial equality.

Juno herself lounged next to him on the couch. She was cute in a tiny pair of pajama shorts that he loved seeing her in and a loose tank top that gave tantalizing glimpses of her creamy petite body when she shifted. Juno was a bit of a prude when it came to dressing for going out in public, but at home where no one else could see, she was perfectly willing to tease him a little with her beautiful body. Maybe they could fool around a little right now instead of waiting for tonight... For some reason, Noah was feeling especially horny today. Noah was still shocked he had managed to convince Juno to live with him. She was still officially roommates with Cecily, but her bed in that apartment was perpetually neat and cold, existing only for parent visits.

Suddenly, Juno gave a start. "Babe, have you seen the schedule for these counseling sessions?" she said in an annoyed tone. "Yours is in a half hour!"

Noah groaned. He had hoped that he would be able to transfer from the class before he had to go through with any of the strange required counseling sessions. He considered just skipping it, but finally sighed and pushed Juno's feet off his lap.

Juno gave him a wry look and pulled him down for a lingering kiss, her tongue slipping into his mouth briefly to tease him. It seemed like Noah wasn't the only one who felt a little hot and bothered today. "My session is an hour or so, but when I get back, let's hang out, just the two of us," her voice was a little smokey, gaining the slightly raspy edge that he loved to hear in bed. Noah exchanged broad grins with Juno as he went out the door, rejoicing that he was with a girl who could give him butterflies after all this time.

One-on-One Tutoring:

Noah wasn't sure what he was expecting when he knocked on the door of the small office. But he certainly hadn't been expecting Morgan Cherry. The curvy black woman's tall heels made her tower commandingly above him, making him feel like a child.

As she opened the door, her dark eyes locked with Noah's, her gaze fierce and hot and weighing. Then suddenly, her cruel, beautiful features broke into a sunny smile. "Noah, right? So pleased to meet you!" Then, alarmingly, she pulled him into an embrace, crushing him up against her warm, curvy body. Noah blushed as he felt the therapist's chest, clearly braless, push hard against his. Her perfume was rich and floral, with a hidden twist of some deeper, wilder musk. It reminded him of a lush jungle flower.

Noah struggled weakly, causing the tall woman to release him with a wicked grin. Noah struggled to regain his composure. That hug had clearly been inappropriate. But maybe he should just let it pass. One more thing to bring up to his father.

"Where are my manners?" said the stunning black woman warmly. "I haven't introduced myself. You may call me Dr. Cherry. You're here just in time, Noah. Miles was just finishing." She turned and entered her small office, beckoning Noah forward as he saw a flushed Miles Huntley rising from the leather therapist's couch, his hands awkwardly clasped over his crotch.

Noah tried to greet his friend, but all he got was an awkward grunt in reply as Miles hurried out of the room, half hunched over. Noah's eyebrows drew together in concern. Miles was clearly hiding an erection. He turned a suspicious glance at Dr. Cherry, but she was all smiles and innocence, seating herself on a stool, grabbing a leatherbound notebook, and crossing her long, smooth, dark brown legs.

"Shall we begin, Noah?" said Dr, Cherry invitingly. "Sadly, I have all-too-limited time with each student."

Noah hesitated, but gingerly lay back on the couch. "Thaaat's it," purred Dr. Cherry. "Relax." She reached a long-nailed finger over to her desk and set a metronome swinging, providing a soft, deep tocking sound at a regular interval. "I hope you don't mind," she said in a deep, calm voice. "It's a tactic that I've developed to relax patients and help them open up. You will be open with me, won't you Noah? Completely open?"

Noah found that the sound was relaxing. Dr. Cherry's interesting perfume smelled like it had grown in strength as well. The combined effect reminded him of how the buzzing projector had made him feel in class today. Warm and comfortable and slightly sleepy. He nodded his head, blinking slowly. "Yes, Dr. Cherry." Of course, he had no intentions of spilling his secrets in a farcical therapy session like this, but he suddenly felt he was too tired and relaxed for outright defiance. It would be so much easier just to sit back, go with the flow, and lie to the doctor if necessary to get through this.

"Good boy," said Dr. Cherry in her calm, slow voice. "The purpose of these sessions is to examine your response to the class material and talk you through your personal journey toward interracial acceptance."

Noah's lips twisted slightly. "Interracial acceptance". It was a joke, really. His father had taught him all about how phrases like that had been invented by people who wanted to take things from families who had worked hard for what they had. But resistance to the therapist seemed to difficult to contemplate. Dr. Cherry smelled soooo nice. Noah turned his head to look at her. Her soft curvy lips were pulled up into a warm smile. Her long legs looked smooth and warm and deliciously firm and toned, all the way up to the long expanse of brown thigh shown by her short skirt. And... had she unbuttoned some of the buttons on her blouse? If so, Noah didn't mind. He knew he shouldn't, but he was so relaxed that he stared openly at the exposed ebony cleavage, grinning like an idiot.

"How did you feel about the presentation in class today, Noah?" asked Dr. Cherry in a soft voice.

Noah shrugged uncomfortably. "It was... interesting. I had never really thought about what she was saying." It was a lie, but a minor one. His father railed against interracial relationships so often at the dinner table that Noah obviously had formed some opinions of his own on the subject.

"Reeallly?" purred Dr. Cherry in an amused tone. "You've never ever thought about what it felt like to see a white woman together with a black man?" She was now leaning forward, exposing even more of her soft brown cleavage to Noah's fascinated eyes. The deep ticking of the metronome felt like it was burrowing its way into his brain. The image he had imagined from the lecture seemed to flash before his eyes. The ashamed white boy, his cock so clearly inadequate. The black man, cocky and victorious in this competition of masculinity. The white woman between them, judging, her choice already made. Against his will, Noah felt his cock swelling in his pants. His hands fell to his lap, trying his best to hide his inappropriate erection.

"My social circle is white," said Noah firmly, "So the situation never really comes up." He wanted to get off this subject. The idea of white women with black men made him a little uncomfortable, it was true, especially after the flash of that imagined image today, but he had no desire to examine his feelings on the matter.

"So there's no situation where you see white women and black men getting along together?" asked Dr. Cherry sweetly. "Be honest, honey. You said you would be completely open to me."

Noah licked his lips, feeling his erection throb in his jeans, refusing to go down. She couldn't possibly be implying what he thought she was. Sure, sometimes he watched porn with black guys and white girls. Who didn't? Interracial porn was a popular genre. It didn't mean anything about him. Did it?

"N-no," he said, sticking to his story as he shifted uncomfortably on the couch, trying to hide his erection, "I don't watch that kind of thing."

"Watch?" said Dr. Cherry sharply, raising her eyebrows. "An interesting turn of phrase, Noah. Who said anything about watching?" Noah froze, a bead of sweat forming on his forehead. Shit. The tocking of the metronome seemed to echo in his ears. He watched as Dr. Cherry wrinkled her nose in amused disgust. It was his worst adolescent nightmare: that a beautiful woman would somehow instinctively know that he jerked off.

"Did I say w-watch?" he stuttered, his awkward shifting making his erection humiliatingly slip to the side, making it stick straight up, tenting his pants. "I meant to say see, I not sure why I..."

Dr. Cherry sighed and shook her head. "I will stop you there, Noah. You promised to be completely open with me, yet here you are squirming and lying right in front of me. It is obvious from your little Freudian slip and your... physical state," she said with a disdainful flick of her eyes toward Noah's crotch. "Both of us know about your shameful little habit, Noah. Let's get it out in the open."

Noah didn't talk about his pornography-watching habits to anyone, especially not strangers. But under the burning, questioning gaze of the curvy, dominant therapist seated on the stool near him, he found his resistance slipping. His suddenly dry lips parted. "I um..." he began haltingly. "I sometimes watch, p-porn..." The last part was a cracked whisper. He watched Dr. Cherry fearfully for her reaction. Stragely a smile broke across her face, her eyes shining with pleasure and amusement.

"Oh myyyy, Noah you naughty boy!" she teased. "But seriously, I'm glad you are finally being honest with me. Now we can really set you on the right path."

Noah couldn't believe he had just said that. His heart pounded in his chest, keeping time with the beat of the metronome. He watched, dazed, as Dr. Cherry uncrossed her legs with aching slowness. Oh God... with the way his head and the stool were positioned, he could look directly up her skirt, seeing the point where her thick inner thighs squished together gently.

"So you like to watch pretty white girls get fucked by big black cocks, is that right Noah?" asked Dr. Cherry. It felt like her voice was coming from a thousand miles away, yet whispering directly into his ear.

"W-well," protested the humiliated Noah, "Just occasionally. I mean, not more than other porn!"

Dr. Cherry smirked. "Noah, I think we can both see the state that even talking about interracial pornography has you in. Do you get an erection when people mention vanilla pornography?"

"Ummm," said Noah, his mind fluttering and sliding in the haze of sweet perfume, "No, I guess I don't, but..."

"Then I think we can both agree that porn with big black cocks and eager young white sluts has a special fascination for you, right?

Noah's taxed mind could find no argument. "Yes, Dr. Cherry," he murmured obediently as his eyes stared avidly up the therapist's skirt. His cock pulsed and throbbed in time with the deep beat of the metronome. A distant, unimportant part of his mind insisted that this wasn't how therapists were supposed to talk to their patients, but he found it difficult to care. He was the one with a bulge in his jeans, and he had been the one to bring up pornography.

"So you sit there, pathetic white dick in hand, watching the big, thick black cocks conquer those soft, tight little white pussies. Watching those eager little white girls moan and scream as the black cocks slide in and out. And the whole thing makes you hard as a rock, doesn't it, white boy? It makes you cum like nothing else."

"Yes, Dr. Cherry!" he agreed. He could trust Dr. Cherry. He could admit that interracial porn was actually his favorite kind.

123456...8