Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I want you to think about why," said the smiling therapist. "Because I am worried that it is because you find the whole thing filthy and taboo. I'm worried that you think these girls are somehow being polluted or degraded by having sex with black men. Is that why it's so hot to you, Noah? Because you're a racist?"

Her voice had turned icy and menacing suddenly, and Noah wanted nothing more than to bring back her good mood. Although in this day and age, Noah was aware he couldn't trumpet it from the rooftops, he certainly did have some views others would consider racist. But suddenly being seen as a racist felt like the worst thing in the world. "N-no! Of course not!" he said desperately.

"Well. That's good at least. These days, racism is a major turn-off for women. Why, your little girlfriend might leave you if she found out how racist you really are." said Dr. Cherry warningly.

Juno? Leave him? The idea sent an icy spike of fear through Noah's heart. True, she had already heard some of his snide comments about black people in the past, but she had also asked him to drop it before... Maybe Dr. Cherry was right! Noah would have to be more careful. "No, Dr. Cherry," he said, trying to convince her, "I'm definitely not a racist."

"But then why, Noah? Why does Interracial porn make your little dick cum so hard?" she said thoughtfully. A wicked smirk suddenly crept across her face. "Ohhhhh, I think I know what it might be," she said in a teasing tone.

"Why?" said Noah, hanging on her every word. "Why does it make me so horny, Dr. Cherry?"

"It's not because it is so wrong and filthy. It's because it's so right! Black men and white women just look so correct and natural to you when they fuck that your little peepee can't help but rejoice."

Noah's mouth hung open. Is that how he felt? It didn't seem quite right... But on the other hand, it would keep from the beautiful captivating therapist thinking he was racist. He paused, torn.

Suddenly, with a lazy, sinuous motion, Dr. Cherry rolled her hips forward and spread her legs a little wider. Noah's heart almost stopped. Dr. Cherry wasn't wearing any panties. He could see directly up her skirt, straight to her pussy and the thick patch of dark pubic hair above it. Suddenly her perfume seemed thicker in the air, filling Noah's senses and making him dizzy. Noah felt his conflicted thoughts drift away as Dr. Cherry began speaking again.

"Repeat after me, white boy..."

Noah was mesmerized by the sight of Dr. Cherry's pussy, dark and smooth and glistening slightly with arousal. He nodded vaguely.

"It is natural and right for white women to be with black men."

Noah repeated the phrase in a whisper, barely registering what he was saying.

And in his memory the rest of the session became a blur, Dr. Cherry's voice becoming a comforting buzz in the background.

...

When Noah got home, he suddenly felt a great urge to jerk off. He knew that Juno would be home soon, and vaguely remembered that they had discussed having sex, but he just couldn't wait.

Normally Noah liked to take his time with masturbation sessions, but this time it took him barely five minutes to grunt and shoot out a thick load, watching a video of a large muscley black man dominantly fucking a petite black-haired white woman. Dr. Cherry was right: interracial porn really did do things to him that other porn couldn't.

Just as he came, Juno walked through the door, humming to herself with a dreamy smile on her face. Noah barely had time to pull up his pants around the slimy mess he had made before Juno walked past and gave him a dry peck on the cheek.

"How was your therapy session, baby?" he asked, trying to keep his tone nonchalant.

"Oh, it was divine!" said Juno with a big smile, her bright blue eyes shining joyfully. "I feel like I learned a lot about myself!"

"Me too," said Noah truthfully. He didn't remember much about the end of the session, but he had been left with an overall very positive impression. Juno came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him from behind.

"Babe?" she said softly, kissing his ear like she did when she wanted a favor. "I know I said we were going to stay in, but I sort of feel like going out tonight."

Noah grinned. "You know what? I was thinking the same thing."

Homework:

Noah sat at the table in the pub with his five best friends in the world, laughing and drinking and having a great time.

But there was a slightly manic, anxious energy in the group.

The fact was, none of them had originally planned to go out tonight. So why had Cecily and Arthur jumped on board enthusiastically when Noah texted? Why did Rose contact them first with the same idea? There was only one explanation.

The assignment that Professor Greene had given them.

Of course, no one at the table admitted it, but the tension hung around their conversation. Were they there to do the assignment, or just to hang out as friends?

Noah began to think that it might not come up at all. No black guys had come in, and chances were decent they wouldn't be able to complete the homework assignment even if they wanted to. But then the bell over the door tinkled as another group entered the pub. Noah had his back to the door, but he saw the expressions on his friends' faces as they looked up to see who entered. Nervous apprehension on the faces of the boys and frank curiosity in the eyes of the girls. Even Juno's eyes.

Noah turned to look, his insides roiling with the same emotions he had seen in the faces of the boys at his table. It was the same group of four black men that they had seen on the green earlier playing with a frisbee. They were joking and nudging each other, making their way up to the bar in a raucous knot of laughter and smiles. Noah turned back to the table, where everyone was suddenly looking at each other with serious faces.

"Now obviously..." said Arthur slowly, pushing back his fair hair from his face and casting a quick look around the table, "We aren't thinking about actually doing that silly assignment, right?"

"Of course not," said Miles firmly, with a forced smile. "We all joked about it, right? We can just do the reflection questions. There's no way they can check that we did the assignment itself."

"Doing the reflection is more than the assignment deserves," said Noah with a bravado he didn't feel. But the girls had tuned out the boys entirely. Rosemary was downing her drink, Cecily was fiddling distractedly with a button on her cuff, and Juno was openly staring across the bar at the group of black men, her eyes distant. Her hand rested lightly on Noah's, running a soft-skinned thumb up and down his hand distractedly as she stared.

Rosemary slammed her empty glass down on the table, shaking the other five out of their thoughts. "Be right back!" she said cheerfully, standing up from the table and beginning to move away."

Miles looked stricken. "Rose?! Are you going to go talk to those..."

Rosemary laughed and ruffled Miles's hair condescendingly. "Those big bad black guys over at the bar? No, Miles Huntly, for your information I'm headed to the little girls' room, but I thank you for your concern." And with that, she flounced off in the direction of the bathrooms.

Miles let out a pathetic sigh of relief. Cecily raised an eyebrow from across the table. "You guys have to admit that Professor Greene had a point though," she said challengingly.

Arthur grimaced. "Not you too, sis. The whole thing is just designed to make us feel bad for things that aren't our fault. We aren't racists, Cecily."

Suddenly Juno leaned across the table towards Arthur, her blue eyes blazing like they did when she got angry. "And yet you three are sitting here looking like those poor men at the bar are going to bite. We can see your reactions boys, and you didn't make a fuss when any of the white students walked in."

Miles spoke up again, his cheeks coloring a little at Juno's tone. "It has nothing to do with race, Juno! We would be upset if you girls walked away, rejected us, and started talking to any of the boys in the bar."

Cecily grinned wickedly, taking a sip of her drink. "So Miles, if one of us girls just happened to get into a conversation while making our way through the bar, and didn't walk away from you to do it, you would feel just fine about it?"

"Of course," said Miles, confused.

"Good," said Cecily impishly, pointing towards the bar with her chin, "Because it looks like that's what happened to Rose on her way back from the ladies' room."

The three boys, turned, thunderstruck, to see Rosemary Yates chatting to the loud group of four black students.

"No way," said Miles faintly. As the five of them watched, Rosemary threw her head back and laughed, her eyes shining. One of the men indicated a bar stool next to him and Rosemary sat, leaning forward to join in the boisterous conversation.

Cecily sighed and rose from her chair, causing Arthur to look up at her with bewilderment. "Cece," he said weakly, "You can't be serious."

"Of course I'm serious, idiot," said Cecily lightly, brushing a long strand of pale white hair behind an ear. "Are you suggesting that me and Juno just leave Rosemary over there all by herself?"

Noah was about to scoff and tell her that obviously, Juno wouldn't be going with her, but when he turned to Juno, she was already slinging her purse over her shoulder, a faint blush coloring her delicate cheeks. "I'm sorry, Noah," she said with a little smile. "I think Cecily is right, we should go over there to back up our friend." Noah glanced over to Rosemary, who didn't look like she needed help at all. All four of the big black men were smiling and listening raptly as Rosemary giggled her way through a story.

"I won't go if you really don't want me to," Juno said seriously, looking deep into his eyes. Noah felt trapped. He could tell that despite what she had just said, she wanted to go complete the assignment. And if Noah refused, would he look racist? With his teeth gritted, Noah gestured for Juno to go. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek (as far as she was ever willing to go with public affection) and joined arms with Cecily, turning their back on the boys to cross the bar and join another group.

He was being silly. Watching Juno walk away, her hips swaying as she walked across the bar to join the group of black men shouldn't feel this bad. Maybe if this was such a big deal to him, he really was racist, like Dr. Cherry and Professor Greene had said. Juno was just doing this for the assignment. Not because she was truly choosing a night of these black strangers' company over his. His girlfriend wasn't rejecting him. Fuck! Why was he getting hard?

The boys watched mutely as Juno and Cecily joined the group, much to the delight of Rosemary and the black students. The sour silence continued as they naturally lapsed into their part of the assignment: watching from across the room.

Noah watched with his friends for ten long minutes, his heart aching. At one point, He saw Juno gesture across the room at him, then give a small wave. The hulking black student she was talking to turned as well, giving him half a glance and a dismissive sneer before fixing his face into a smile and turning back to Juno. "The assignment didn't say how long they had to talk to the black guys did it?" Noah said, grasping at straws. "They could just come back now, right?"

"They could," said Arthur darkly, eyes locked on his sister across the room, who was currently feeling one of the black men's biceps at his insistence, "But I don't think they're going to."

Silence reigned at the table as they watched the girls accept another round of drinks from the apparently very entertaining group of men.

"Y-you guys don't think that Rose would ever fuck a black guy, do you?" blurted Miles suddenly, watching from across the room as Rosemary doubled over with laughter, one hand on the strong chest of the man she was talking to.

"Maybe," said Arthur flatly. "I mean, she's not dating anyone, right? Would there be anything wrong with that?"

Miles flushed angrily. "Well, Cecily isn't dating anyone either, do you think she would fuck one of those guys?"

Now it was Arthur's turn to blush. "Of course not, don't be stupid!" he said hotly.

"Why is it stupid?" said Miles doggedly. "Like you just said, what would be wrong with that?"

"Look," said Arthur in a tight, angry voice, "It's none of my business who Cecily has sex with. I don't care at all. But my dad would murder her."

Noah was so distracted by the sudden flare-up that he didn't notice until it was almost too late. The entire group at the bar had gotten up and was moving toward the door.

Including the girls.

Noah rose to his feet. There had to be some mistake. He was about to start across the bar when Arthur grabbed his arm, a sad but firm look on his and Miles's face.

"The assignment said we can't interfere," said Miles softly, barely audible above the noise of the bar. Arthur nodded in silent agreement. Something in Noah's brain screamed in rebellion, but he knew that they were right.

He turned back to see his beautiful girlfriend chatting happily with the man she had been sitting closest to. His arm was draped over her shoulder and she had a cheerful smile on her face as she looked up into his eyes.

Cecily, Rosemary, and Juno left the bar with the group of black men they had met an hour ago.

No matter how much he stared at her and silently willed her to notice, Juno didn't come to say goodbye.

She didn't even look back.

...

Noah paced the floor in his new apartment, growling in frustration as yet another call went straight to Juno's voicemail.

It was hours after the pubs closed and he still had no idea where Juno was. She could be hurt or in danger. But Noah knew she wasn't. He remembered how she looked in the pub, completely absorbed in her conversation, ignoring her boyfriend completely as she walked out the door. In a way, Noah knew exactly where she was. Or who she was with at least.

The image from the slide during the lecture flashed in his mind again. The white woman's hand on the black cock, demonstrating her preference. The white man's eyes filled with anger, but also acceptance of his defeat. The white cock dripping with futile desire.

Noah's cock was hard as a rock right now.

He had to take his mind off this somehow. Well, there was one thing he could do. He might as well complete the reflection questions that Professor Greene had assigned. He found the email easily but was surprised when, instead of just a list of prompts, there was a link that directed him to a website.

When he clicked it, a swirling riot of colors flashed on the screen for a moment, before a white screen with black words appeared, reading

Wear headphones.

Answer all questions as honestly as you can.

Keep all answers brief.

Frowning a little, Noah got out a pair of headphones and plugged them into his laptop, pressing the button to advance.

A question appeared on the screen, read aloud by a sassy female AI voice that he recognized from some social media app Juno used.

[She left with him instead of you, didn't she?]

Noah scowled at the screen. What sort of homework question was this? And how the fuck did they know that? For some reason, it seemed important to be honest, so Noah rapidly typed [Yes] and clicked to the next screen.

[How does it feel to know she chose him over you?]

Noah didn't want to untangle his feelings right now. But he knew how he should feel. He typed [Sad and Angry] and pressed enter.

The screen flashed red. Black text read.

[Your answer was flagged for potential dishonesty. Again, please be as honest as you can]

Then the previous question appeared, the prompt box below it blank again. Noah breathed deeply, feeling his raging erection press against his jeans. For some reason, he felt immensely guilty for trying to lie to the program. Burning with shame, he typed [It's turning me on] and pressed enter. The program accepted this answer and a new prompt appeared on the screen.

[What are you imagining them doing?]

Noah typed in [Just talking and having drinks] and his finger hovered over the enter button. Then he erased it and wrote the truth.

[Fucking].

The questions went on and on, growing more and more demeaning, all read in that mocking female voice. Noah's breath grew ragged as the questions seemed to burn bright in his mind.

[Who do you think has a bigger cock, you or him?]

[Him]

[Do you think she's screaming his name right now?]

That was it, Noah couldn't take it anymore. He opened a private browsing window and called up some interracial porn, finally freeing his cock from his pants. If Juno wanted to be out all night having fun, that Noah would have some fun of his own.

...

The air in Dominic's flat was so stuffy and hot that Juno had unbuttoned a few of the buttons on her sweater, revealing a glimpse of her tight undershirt. Dominic had joined her near the window, leaning his muscular body casually against the wall as they continued to chat.

Juno had originally planned to just politely introduce herself at the bar before heading back to Noah. But Dominic had surprised her. He was witty, charming, and an excellent conversationalist. The fact that he had an incredible body didn't make him any less fascinating either, although obviously that wasn't why Juno enjoyed talking with him. Dominic was also clearly the leader of his group of friends, and it secretly pleased Juno that she had caught his attention more than the other two girls.

She wasn't sure exactly why she had agreed to leave the pub with the group of boys. It all just happened so fast. The boys had suggested leaving, and Cecily and Rosemary started following them immediately, and Dominic's big strong arm was over her shoulder. She did feel a little guilty about leaving Noah behind, but, after all, it was just an assignment, and Noah got her undivided attention at all other times. Dominic could have it for one night.

"You know, Juno," said Dominic teasingly, "You're an amazing girl, but I think you need to loosen up a little."

"I don't know what you mean," said Juno with a grin and a raised eyebrow. "I'm here, aren't I? I'm drinking. This is loosened up."

Dominic chuckled. "That's not what I'm saying. I mean, really girl?" he said with a cheeky smile and a raised eyebrow. "A sweater and jeans to go out on the town? Are you going to the pub, or to a job interview?"

Juno crinkled her nose and threw a playful punch at Dominic's thigh, prompting another chuckle from the tall, suave black man. It was a gesture that Juno frequently used when Noah teased her as well. She was flirting with Dominic without even realizing it.

"I have no reason to show anything more than this to all the horny boys out in public," she said loftily, gesturing to her stylish but conservative clothes. "Why advertise goods that aren't for sale after all?"

"With a body like that?" asked Dominic seriously, "It's sexy enough that you should flaunt it proudly. Shit, if I was your man, I would want you to act a little slutty and show off your body, just to show what a bad bitch I tamed. If your man makes you cover up that much, I don't know... maybe he's a little insecure."

"Noah doesn't make me do anything," said Juno flatly. "I make the choices about how I look, act, and dress." She should probably be upset about Dominic's presumptive statements, but she did find it a little flattering that a man as charming and handsome as Dominic found her attractive.

"You could stand to be a little more fun too. I mean, look at how fun your two friends are."

Juno cast a critical eye toward the couches in the center of the room. On one of them, Cecily sat in the lap of Marcus, the largest man in the group, giggling as he whispered in her ear, a powerful hand wrapped around her slim waist.

123456...8