Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad how?" asked Dr. Cherry, her voice alive with curiosity. "For instance, were you angry? Sad?"

"I... I guess weak? Maybe a little hopeless?" said Noah, letting his thoughts flow without a filter.

"Ahhhh," said Dr. Cherry with amused understanding, "Inferiority. Don't worry, Noah, that's a perfectly natural reaction to discovering that you can never measure up."

"N-no," protested Noah, opening his eyes and looking over at his therapist, who was leaning forward with a wicked little smile on her face. "That's not what I meant. I don't think I'm inferior to black guys."

"Oh," said Dr. Cherry, her voice suddenly cold. "So you are one of the white boys that Professor Greene was talking about. The ones who insist black men are inferior."

"No!" said Noah desperately. "I just think that we are equal."

"Equal," said Dr. Cherry flatly.

"Y-yes."

"So there haven't been any black men that have made you feel inferior lately?" coaxed Dr. Cherry, her eyes challenging.

"W-well..." said Noah, hesitating. His mind relentlessly played the image of Juno walking out the door, eyes shining and focused on Dominic, not looking back.

"Be honest with me, Noah," commanded Dr. Cherry firmly. "Be honest with yourself."

"Dominic," said Noah, in a whisper.

"Oooh, Dominic!" purred his therapist, looking pleased at Noah's breakthrough. "He sounds cute. Describe him to me. And remember, brutal honesty, white boy."

"He's t-tall," began Noah haltingly, remembering how naturally it had looked for Dominic to sling his huge arm over his girlfriend's shoulders. For some reason his cock was waking up in his pants, beginning to throb with the beat of the metronome. "And Muscular. And he's good-looking."

"Ohhh Godddd," said Dr. Cherry with a teasing moan. "Does he have a big cock?" she added in a naughty whisper.

"How would I know!" said Noah, blushing furiously, "I've never seen it!"

"But you do know, don't you Noah?" said Dr. Cherry solemnly. "You could tell just by looking at him."

Noah stared into her mocking brown eyes, his mind reeling and his cock throbbing as he realized she was right.

"Answer the question, white boy. Does Dominic have a big fucking cock?"

Noah swallowed and looked away from her burning gaze.

"Yes..."

"So why exactly do you think you're his equal again?" asked Dr. Cherry with a confused look, tilting her head to the side.

"I-I have good qualities too!" said Noah desperately, arguing against both Dr. Cherry and the whispers inside himself. "I'm smart and kind. And I'm a good listener."

Dr. Cherry laughed and gave him a pitying look. "It's pretty cute that you think those things balance you out, Noah," she said fondly. "But we have a problem here, and as usual it is deep-seated racism. You consistently rate other men lower just because they are black. When they are so clearly superior, it is racist to say you're their equal."

"Ok, well yeah..." said Noah haltingly. His brain felt like it was moving so slowly through the haze of slow metronome tocking and the clouds of sweet perfume. "Maybe Dominic..." Images poured into his brain. Juno pointing him out as her boyfriend across the bar. Dominic's unimpressed sneer. "...maybe he's..." Juno smiling and staring up adoringly into Dominic's face as they left him behind. Juno cutting off a conversation and focusing on her phone, ignoring him completely. His cock was on fire for some reason. "Maybe Dominic is superior to me, ok? But he's just one guy! It's not a-all black men!" The final confession came out in a painful rush, as he finally confronted how inferior Dominic made him feel.

"That's quite a claim," said Dr. Cherry in an unimpressed voice, "But I don't buy it. I suspect that you feel inferior to black men all the time. In fact, I think you get off on it."

"I d-don't know what you mean," said Noah, refusing to meet Dr. Cherry in the eye.

"Don't play coy with me, white boy," she said commandingly. "When you are fucking your slippery fist with that little pale dick, watching hung black men fuck eager little white sluts, you're thinking how much manlier and better those men are than you. Aren't you?"

Noah shook his head wordlessly, trying to deny what Dr. Cherry was uncovering in the depths of his soul.

"And it turns you on," she said mockingly, her warm brown eyes sliding slowly down Noah's body to fix between his legs. "The fact that you could never make a girl cum like they do. That you are so fucking beneath them. Is that right, shrimpdick?"

Noah was so consumed in his own aroused shame that the cruel jibe didn't even faze him. "Yes, Dr. Cherry," he said miserably.

"Well then, I think we've made a major breakthrough. Let's reinforce it. I want you to repeat after me. 'Black men are better than me. I am inferior to them.'"

The metronome sounded, loud and insistent in Noah's ears, he squirmed on the couch. "Black men are better than me. I am inferior to them."

"Good. One more. 'Dominic is better than me. I am inferior to him."

The wild smell of the perfume was almost overwhelming. Noah's eyes dilated as he stared at Dr. Cherry's curvy brown body, glistening with sweat and tantalizing revealed by her skimpy gym wear. "D-dominic is better than me. I am inferior to him."

"Does your girlfriend know about your little obsession with interracial porn?" asked Dr. Cherry suddenly with a smirk.

"What?" asked Noah, dumbfounded, shaking himself out of the deep funk he had fallen into. "Of course she doesn't!"

"How do you think she would react if she found out?"

"She would be grossed out!" said Noah confidently. "Or furious. Or both!"

"But what if she was into it, white boy?" asked Dr. Cherry in a beguiling voice. "Wouldn't it be great to find a shared interest with your favorite person? A hobby you could explore together?"

"I... I couldn't," said Noah, but his throbbing cock told him that the idea wasn't completely unpleasant, just a little scary.

"I'm afraid I have to insist," said Dr. Cherry firmly. "Your relationship has too many lies and jealousy and feelings of inferiority. It's no good for you, white boy! Tonight, when you are doing your assignment, I want you to show your girlfriend your real favorite media with a black male star instead of whatever lame movie you had planned."

Noah's heart pounded at the nerve-wracking task, but he nodded obediently.

"Good boy. Now, I want you to relax."

Noah drifted away, letting Dr. Cherry's low, pleasant voice lull him into a pleasant daze.

Homework:

Arthur sat stiffly on the couch in his apartment, his sister Cecily by his side. They were watching a favorite movie of theirs, but Arthur could barely pay attention. Not with Cecily sitting centimeters away from him, under the same blanket.

It was ridiculous. It was sick. He shouldn't be tense and nervous and tongue-tied around his own twin, like he had some sort of fucking crush on her or something. But the lectures in the psych class and especially his visits with Dr. Cherry had twisted everything around in his head.

Dr. Cherry had asked him if it would bother him if his sister dated a black man. Married a black man. Had a black man's baby. He had tried to be cool and neutral, but something about that strange therapist made it hard to think straight. Finally, he had admitted that the ideas drove him crazy, though he wasn't sure why.

Then, through an intense grilling about his and Cecily's relationship, Dr. Cherry somehow forced Arthur to reveal one of his most shameful secrets.

Once, when he was younger, and he and Cecily didn't get along so well, he had stolen a pair of her panties to masturbate with. It was meaningless. She was simply the closest available source of panties. But Dr. Cherry seized on the story immediately. She said that Arthur had a deeply repressed desire for his sister, and was both terrified and aroused by the idea of her being ravished, spoiled, and corrupted by a black man.

Very racist and problematic in the therapist's opinion.

Arthur had laughed it off. The very idea was ridiculous. Him? Attracted to Cecily? He had known her back when she collected frogs and picked her nose.

But the night when Cecily had turned her back on her own brother and abandoned him without a thought, something came over him. He had jerked himself raw that night to filthy thoughts of what Cecily might be doing at that moment, and since then, their relationship had changed.

The worst part was that Cecily seemed to know exactly what filthy thoughts he was thinking. He had caught her giving him knowing smirks from across the room several times recently.

She also had slipped into an old sibling dynamic that Arthur thought they had left behind forever.

Most people who knew them now would never have guessed, but Cecily used to lord it over him when they were kids. Cecily had been something of a tomboy brat, and Arthur had been more shy and soft-spoken. So Cecily would order him around and bully him. There was tension between them over it in high school, when Arthur finally went through puberty and began sticking up for himself. Now they had a great dynamic, getting along well and treating each other with respect.

But now Cecily was back to how things used to be. Making Arthur tie her shoes in public, forcing him to give her his answers for homework assignments, and even point-blank ordering him to stop by and clean her apartment one evening. And when Arthur tried to screw up his courage to tell his sister to fuck off, she would give him that mocking look, that told him she knew exactly what kinds of dirty thoughts he had been thinking about her, and his protests would die unspoken.

And he would do as he was told.

Finally, the movie ended and Cecily raised the remote, turning the TV off. "Well, brother dearest," she said with a curvy smile, "I guess we are supposed to discuss how the portrayal of black characters made us feel. Thoughts?"

Arthur shrugged. Cecily's frank, piercing gaze made him feel exposed and vulnerable. He was sure she was doing it on purpose. "I don't know, Cece," he grumbled, "We've seen this movie like a million times. I guess it doesn't make me think much anymore."

Cecily shrugged languidly, leaning back against the couch on one elbow, a position that pushed her tits out distractingly. "I don't know," she said thoughtfully, "I seemed different to me this time. I never noticed how hot the main actor was before. I got a little turned on."

Arthur looked away, blushing. "Come on Cece," he mumbled. "Gross, I don't want to hear about that."

Cecily laughed, a low throaty laugh that Arthur had never heard before. He turned back to her to see a blush creeping across her face as well, but no guilt or embarrassment in her eyes, only the cruel, amused curiosity that he remembered all too well from when she used to bully him. "Oh come on, Artie. The professor made things pretty clear in class. All white boys fantasize about interracial sex. That includes you, right?"

"I am not talking about this with you Cecily," said Arthur firmly, making a move to throw the blanket off and stand up. The strange ideas that damn class had been putting in their heads had already made things weird between them. Arthur needed to draw a line. Discussing his kinks with his twin sister was certainly not the way to cool down the inappropriate sexual tension that had grown up between them.

Cecily grabbed his arm, looking at him with pleading eyes, the smirking expression dropped for the moment. "Arthur stop. Really, I do want to talk about the things we've been learning in that class," she sounded serious. Arthur wavered, then decided to pause and hear her out. "I've talked all of this stuff to death with Rosemary and Juno already, about black guys and white girls, but I really want to know the male perspective on what we are learning."

Arthur was reluctant. His real thoughts on the things they had been discussing in class and the therapy sessions weren't really something he wanted to share with Cecily. "I know how to sweeten the deal," said Cecily mysteriously, the wicked gleam returning to her eyes. "What if we made things a little more interesting?" Suddenly, his sister's hands disappeared beneath the blanket and her body wriggled and twisted. Her hand came up holding the tiny soft pair of pink pajama shorts she had been wearing, twirling them around a slim finger.

Arthur realized he had stopped breathing. "Come on, bro!" she teased, winking at him, "Why don't you take off your shorts and join me? Isn't it a little hot under this blanket?" The sudden rush of blood to his cock made Arthur feel lightheaded. "Cece, we... we can't do stuff like this. It's not..." he said foolishly, his mouth hanging open.

Cece rolled her eyes. "God Artie, you're such a prude. Stuff like what? We both have undies on, and we'll still be covered by a blanket for God's sake! It's just a way for us to get in the right frame of mind to discuss our kinks. A little harmless fun!"

Arthur vividly flashed back to this afternoon's session with Dr. Cherry. He had confessed that he was scared of his own impulses towards Cecily, that he might do something to gross her out or turn her away from him. Dr. Cherry had given him what sounded like excellent advice: Arthur should let his sister set the pace and tone of their relationship. If Arthur just matched her energy and trusted that she knew what was best, he wouldn't overstep or do anything wrong.

Right now, his sister had made it clear what she wanted.

And Arthur did what he was told.

Maintaining eye contact with his grinning sister, Arthur pulled off his athletic shorts beneath the blanket, retrieving them and handing them over to his twin. She tossed both pairs of shorts across the room as Arthur looked on in shock.

"Now tell me. Professor Greene said that white men fetishize interracial sex. Do you ever think about that kind of stuff when you jerk off?"

Arthur shrugged awkwardly, feeling ridiculously exposed despite the underwear and blanket still covering him. "Uhhh, yeah, I guess. I think about that stuff sometimes." He was glad that the blanket was there. The underwear alone would do nothing to hide the massive erection he had right now.

"Well, let's hear the details then," said Cecily, making an impatient gesture with her hands. Despite wearing only panties beneath the blanket, she seemed to have none of the shame that Arthur was feeling. "What do you imagine when you're pumping your cock?"

"I don't know Cecily," said Arthur desperately. "A white girl and a black guy having sex! What do you want me to say?"

Cecily sighed, giving Arthur an exasperated grimace. "I think you know what I mean, Artie. What makes it particularly hot for the girl to be white and the guy to be black? Why does that get your dick hard? That's what I want to know. Wait!" she said, her eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. "I have a great idea! Why don't you just jerk off right now?"

Arthur's cock gave a spasm as the filthy suggestion passed his sister's lips without any concern marring her beautiful face. He just stared at her, dumbstruck.

"Don't give me that look!" she said ruefully. "It's not that weird. Just pretend I'm not here. That way you can really get into the headspace and tell me firsthand about your dark little fantasy."

Arthur shook his head numbly. This was crossing a line for sure.

Cecily put a hand on his arm, staring straight into his eyes.

"Arthur. Jerk your fucking cock. Now."

The tone was that same self-assured, commanding tone she had always used on him. The tone that had made him kneel without thinking and tie her shoes in front of the whole class the other day.

Arthur vividly flashed back to a much younger Cecily, all skinny knees and elbows, holding out a struggling cricket in her fingers, giving him the same commanding blue stare and saying "Arthur. Eat the bug. Now." When she was younger, Cecily had loved making him do gross things, especially eating things. It was the perfect way to demonstrate her control and power over him.

He had eaten the cricket that day.

Arthur had told himself that he would never be ordered around that way again. But he had already given in so many times lately... Dr. Cherry's voice whispered in his ear, telling him to trust his sister and let her set the tone and pace.

Arthur closed his eyes and pulled his boxers down his thighs, hesitantly wrapping his hand around his stiff dick.

With his eyes closed, Cecily's voice seemed closer than ever. "Goooood, now tell me for real. What makes it so hot that those pretty white girls are fucking the big bad black men?"

Arthur pictured it in his mind's eye. A beautiful white woman was held down and powerfully penetrated by a hulking black man. He licked his lips and his hand moved smoothly up and down his cock. "It's..." he began hesitantly, "It's like the black man is doing something to the woman that can't be taken back. Changing her in some way."

"Defiling her," purred Cecily. "Ruining her for other men."

Arthur whimpered as his sister's dirty, sultry voice made a jolt of sexual electricity shoot through his cock. "Y-yes. She'll never enjoy sex with tiny white dicks ever again. And everyone would see her differently if they found out."

"As a slut," added Cecily in a teasing, eager voice. "A snowbunny slut."

Arthur breathed heavier and heavier as his frantic hand increased its pace on his cock, now slippery with precum. "B-but she doesn't care about the consequences. It just feels too good. His cock is more important than her future, or her reputation, or anything else in the world."

Cecily giggled, and Arthur opened his eyes to see that her hands had disappeared beneath the blanket as well. Wait... was she?

"Dr. Cherry was right about white boys being twisted little perverts," said Cecily with a twinkle in her eye. "That's the most racist shit I've ever heard, Artie."

Arthur was dying from shame, but Cecily was already laughing off her remark. "But don't worry too much, Artie. I have some pretty twisted kinks as well. But before we get to that, just a few more questions."

"When you imagine this pretty white woman fucking the black man, what does she look like, brother?"

Arthur's hand continued to move up and down his cock involuntarily as he stared at his teasing sister like a deer in the headlights.

"Does she have blue eyes?" Cecily's deep blue eyes sparkled with mirth. Arthur's hand moved up and down, visibly pushing out the blanket as it moved.

"Is she blond? Very light blonde?" Cecily's pale hair surrounded her like a halo. Arthur's cock twitched as he realized that his sister was absolutely correct about his fantasies.

"Arthur Gabriel, does this little snowbunny slut you are imagining getting fucked have freckles?" asked Cecily in a heated whisper, a flush of excitement and arousal staining her freckled face.

Arthur didn't answer. Couldn't answer. He panted and thrust his dick up into his fist. So so close... Cecily giggled and stopped him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Slow down brother dearest! The show's not over yet. We still have to talk about my kinks. Also, you shouldn't jizz all over this blanket, it was a gift from Mother! Here, I have a better idea." To Arthur's fascinated horror and arousal, her hands slipped beneath the blanket once again, this time emerging with a tiny pair of polka-dotted panties. "Here. This is the kind of thing you use to catch your cum, isn't it?" She said, waving the soft cotton garment in front of his eyes.

Arthur gulped. How did Cecily know? Had Dr. Cherry told her what Arthur had revealed in confidence. Or had she always known about that shameful incident and never said anything? Arthur could smell his sister's arousal from the tiny pair of panties as they waved through the air. Right now Cecily's pussy was wet and bare beneath the blanket, less than a meter away. Arthur had come too far now to stop here. Swallowing down his guilt and shame, he accepted his sister's twisted offer, taking her panties and wrapping the soft, moist cloth tight around his cock beneath the blanket.

1...345678