Intro to Naturism

Story Info
Family struggles to keep sexuality out of nudist activities.
10.5k words
4.6
179k
172
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers

Thursday March 22

Maggie Windsor stretched out across the plaid couch in her open-concept living room on a cold, early spring afternoon. Her toned 5'10" frame was fully extended and her long, blonde hair covered a pillow. The 42 year old mother of three barely looked a day over 35. Her eyes were a breathtaking blue and her skin showed little wear. Her 32C breasts leaned to the side as she laid back and barely sagged at all.

She wore a loose black tank top; short, grey cotton shorts; and a white thong. It was good she was laying down. As she just received some disappointing news about her upcoming vacation.

"I'm so sorry you can't come," Maggie spoke to her brown hair and brown eyed friend, Shelly, over the phone. Shelly just learned her father-in-law died and she would have to cancel her and her husband's plans to go on a getaway.

"Well, we'll have to eat the cost of the plane tickets. We used our airline miles and I don't think we'll get those refunded. And we'll still pay for our share of the resort," Shelly explained.

"No. If you aren't coming you shouldn't have to pay for anything. But I don't know if we'd be able to transfer the plane tickets and who would even go if we could."

"Well, maybe you can take the boys. You won't have many more chances to all be together before they go off to college. We could make it their graduation present. You know how much we love them, and since we don't have kids, we'd love to spoil them."

"Yeah, but our kids still don't know what kind of trips we take."

The couple had been going on vacations with Shelly and her husband, Maxwell, for about eight years. Their trips usually involved staying at nudist resorts and traveling to nude beaches. Their next outing was a clothing optional cruise with stops throughout the Caribbean Sea. They planned on visiting their daughter for a day before their ship disembarked from Miami.

Maggie had three kids with her husband Henry Windsor. Holly was a twenty year old college sophomore in Miami. Richie and Terry were eighteen year old fraternal twin brothers, who were about to graduate from high school.

Maggie continued with the conversation. "No. We're thinking of telling them soon. But it doesn't mean we want to invite them on a trip. Plus, we couldn't just take the boys. Holly would have to come, too."

"Well, we'll pay for our share of the suite and plane tickets. You should take the kids and it'll be their graduation present from us. Nudity is only required at the pool, sauna, and maybe a couple other spots. The rest is clothing optional. So you wouldn't have to get naked around each other. And besides would it be so bad if you saw one another naked anyway. It's just the human body. They're adults. They can make their own decisions." Shelly reasoned with Maggie.

"Yeah. Well, I don't know if I'm ready to see my grown sons' dicks," Maggie laughed out loud.

"But, I bet you've thought about it!"

"Wow! Shelly, you're so naughty. Well, I'll run things by Henry and see what he says."

The two continued brainstorming ideas and hung up their phones to do research on the internet. They nearly finalized an itinerary when they spoke a couple hours later. The rest of the family would have to agree to the plans.

Only Maggie was home when Henry arrived from work at about 5:30. He was dressed in his business suit. Richie was at track practice and Terry was playing music with his garage band.

Henry was a real estate agent for a group called Real Invest. He sought out development projects and traveled frequently for it. He was a tall, thin, 44 year old. His hair was brown, curly and around ear length. He had an oval shaped face and brown eyes. His body was in excellent shape, although he wasn't very muscular. He stood 6'3" tall and weighed 180 pounds.

He adopted long distance running and bicycling shortly after college. He was now finally working toward finishing a triathlon. It kept him from gaining much mass, but he acquired incredible endurance. Maggie was still in excellent shape, but she couldn't keep up with his training.

She was a nurse at St. John's Hospital and maintained an active lifestyle. She practiced yoga and took martial arts lessons sporadically. She spent the day preparing for the vacation and was working the night shift that week, She postponed some packing to speak about the new travel plans.

"Hey, honey. How was work?" she asked.

"Oh. It was okay, but trying to fill this high rise has been a challenge. I'm really looking forward to this vacation. I hope you picked out a couple sexy thongs this time." He removed his suit coat and tie before sitting down.

"I did honey, but there have been some changes to the trip. I've got to run some stuff by you."

"Is everything alright?"

"Not exactly. Maxwell's father died. He needs to arrange the funeral and they can't come on the trip."

"That's terrible. I hope he's doing okay. Should we even go on the trip? How can we afford it? Should we go to the funeral?"

"Honey, relax and slow down. The funeral's all the way in Buffalo. And we never met the man. So, no, we don't need to go to it."

"Well, I've really been looking forward to this trip, honey. I haven't stuck my dick in Shelly for a while. My cock's been hard thinking about our next foursome for weeks."

"Yeah. How do you think I feel? I'm going to miss not having Max's eight inch pecker shoved up my tight box!"

They both laughed and smiled, but were also disappointed inside. The Windsors were't necessarily swingers, but loved swapping with the Shaws. They lived over two hours away, so they tried to make their trysts memorable.

The couple daydreamed before reality sunk in. They got their thinking on track and the discussion became serious once again.

"I don't know anybody who will want to go on a nude cruise with us. Is it too late to cancel?

"Well, Shelly had a bit of an alternative idea. She's been wondering what to get the boys for their graduation present. If they come along, her and Maxwell will pay for the rest. There are a few transfer fees here and there, but it's only a few days from leaving. So cancelling would mean losing a lot."

"Wow. That's generous of her, but need I remind you what type of cruise this is. I know we've been talking about telling the kids about our lifestyle, but including them is a bit different, sweetie."

"I know it's not how we envisioned it. But we thought this could be a good chance to give them a hands-on experience. And even Holly can come along. It might be our last chance to all be together for a long time. You know how much I miss her. We should at least ask them. We really need to figure it out by tonight, or we might miss our window to transfer some stuff. Please, baby. Let's talk to them."

"Okay. It's a bit weird, but you're right. We should consider it. At the very least they'll know we're nudists. Just remember, we'll be on a boat. It's kind of hard to get up and go."

She understood his concerns, but continued explaining the details to him. The couples had already booked two adjoining cabins on the ship. One was a large, one room suite with a king size bed. The other cabin featured two rooms with queen size beds, a small living room and a kitchenette.

The parents would have a room, the boys could share a room, and Holly would get her own room. The arrangements were a bit extravagant, but Henry's frequent travel afforded them some luxuries.

Henry's curiosity was peaking as the front door opened and their sons entered the bi-level home. Winter weather gear protected them from the cold. They removed their coats, hats, and shoes before walking into the living room.

"Hey guys!" Maggie shouted, hopped off the couch and hugged her two sons.

Both young men were quite tall. They weren't identical twins, but both definitely looked alike and took after their father.

Richie stood 6'6" tall and was on his way to play college football as a tight end. He weighed about 200 pounds and was extremely fit. He wore his brown, wavy hair all the way down to his broad shoulders. His chiseled six pack abs proved his hard work. His eyes were brown, small and dark. He worked hard on school as well as athletics.

His brother, Terry, looked much like him, but was a bit smaller in stature. He stood 6'2" and weighed just over 180 pounds. He was a bit larger than his father in build. His brown eyes and brown hair matched theirs, although his head was nearly shaven. He was more of a loner, who did well enough in school to get into college, but didn't excel.

Richie and Terry would be attending different colleges in the fall, so their mom thought it would be one of the last chances for the family to all be together for awhile.

"How did the day go? Maggie asked her sons.

"Good," they answered simultaneously.

"Okay. Before you tell us about it, we have some news for you," she nearly shouted from her excitement.

"What's that, mom?" asked Richie

"We know you two were looking forward to having the house to yourselves while we went on vacation, but there's been a change in plans. Unfortunately, Maxwell's father died and the Shaws can't come with us. But we'd like you guys to come along instead," she explained.

"Sweet, that's awesome!" yelled Terry.

"Yeah, it is," agreed Richie. "It sucks Maxwell's dad died, but at least somebody will be having fun."

"So you guys aren't disappointed. I figured spending time with your parents on a boat for a week might bother you," Henry chimed in.

"No. We like spending time with you guys and then we could see Holly, too. Assuming you still plan on that," said an excited Richie.

"Well, we do. And we're glad you want to come along. But before you commit to the trip, there's something you need to know," a nervous Maggie spoke up.

"Oh, yeah. What's up, mom? You're acting a bit strange," Terry inquired.

Henry and Maggie looked into each others eyes, let out some smiles and looked at the young men.

Maggie started in. "Well, we need to tell you about a part of our lifestyle you aren't familiar with." She took a deep breath and sighed. "We're naturists and go on naked vacations with Shelly and Maxwell. We wanted to wait until you became adults to tell you and now it's absolutely necessary you know."

The two brothers looked at each other and then smiled. They laughed out loud and clearly weren't shaken by the news. But they certainly were surprised.

Terry yelled, "No way!" He paused. "But it doesn't really bother me. How about you Richie?"

"No, not really. Actually, I think it's kinda cool. It always felt like you were leaving out some details from your trips. That explains some of the loose ends. But does that mean you're asking us to go on a naked vacation with you guys?

Henry answered, "Wow. We didn't think you'd take it so easily. But yeah, we'd at least like you to consider it. Besides we wouldn't have to get naked around each other, if at all. You'd definitely see other people naked and there are some parts of the ship that require nudity. We'd like to be naked, but would understand if it bothers you. However, we aren't left with a lot of options besides the Shaws paying for the extra room. Most of the cancellation windows closed, so the fees are huge. They thought it could be a nice graduation present for you."

Terry gave his two cents. "Wow, that's a lot to grasp. It's hard to say 'no' considering it's a present. I've even thought about trying nudism at some point. Just not in front of my parents And there are some things I'm concerned about. Especially with you guys around."

Richie asked, "Like what bro? I think it'd be cool even with mom and dad. It doesn't have to be sexual or anything. There are probably nudist families all over the world." It seemed like he was already convinced on the idea.

Terry answered bluntly, "Well, I'm mostly worried my dick's going to get hard. A gentle breeze gets me excited these days and now there are going to be naked women all around me. I don't really know the etiquette on this stuff, but it could get me in trouble."

Henry tried to explain Terry's worries away. "That happens to people now and then, but when it does you just cover it up and remove yourself from the scene if need be. Or maybe jump in the water and cool down. Sometimes it happens when you don't realize it. Mostly when men fall asleep sunbathing."

Maggie helped finish her husband's explanation. "I think sometimes it's just as rude to gawk at someone's erection as it is to get one. It's quite situational. Besides you'll realize there's some sexuality involved in being a nudist, but it's more about being free and comfortable. I understand your hangups, but it's definitely worth trying."

She couldn't help think about what her sons' erections looked like. It got her mildly excited and she spaced out a little while the men continued the conversation.

Terry seemed very open minded. "Yeah, and Richie is right. When we went to Germany together there was some topless sunbathing going on. We could tell some of the people were with their families. They seemed mature about it. I guess we could be too."

"So have you guys told Holly about this yet?" asked Richie.

Maggie answered, "No, we plan on telling her tonight. We hope she is as receptive as you guys. We know it's easier said than done, but we think we can make this work."

The four family members continued discussing the details of the trip. Everybody was secretly interested in seeing each others' nude bodies. The curiosity was only natural and there was some sexual tension in the air. But it was quickly alleviated when they discussed their day.

They ate dinner in their cozy dining room next to the kitchen. The conversation about the nudist lifestyle continued. The more the young men heard, the less nervous they became. After the meal was finished, they cleaned up and everyone went their separate ways.

The boys went to do homework in their rooms. Henry went to is office and called Maxwell to console him and talk about the trip

Maggie didn't know how Holly would react to the news over Skype. She was on her way to tell her in the master bedroom. She looked at her computer screen and then her daughter's face popped up.

Holly was a split image of her mother. They shared the same blonde hair and blue eyes. She stood 5'9" tall and was extremely fit. Her legs and butt were well toned, and her midsection was very tight.

Her pink spaghetti strap tank top clung to her perky 32B breasts and she wore tiny grey gym shorts. She wore no bra or panties.

She sat in the living room of her Miami condominium. She'd just returned from her night class and was going to eat and study after talking to her mother.

"Hey, Holly. I'm so glad to see you, sweetie! We've got so much news for you. I think you'll be excited."

"Is it about you visiting me? I can't wait! I wish it were for longer, but I'm so excited to see you."

"Well, honey. What if I told you it could be for longer?"

"What do you mean, mom?"

"Well, the Shaws can't come on the trip. We want you to come along with your brothers and make it a family vacation.."

"That sounds great!"

"I hoped you'd say that, but there are some compromises you'll have to make."

"I'm listening. So what's the catch?"

Maggie told Holly the same details her and Henry told their sons earlier. She let her know how well they took the news. They were going to come on the trip; even if they didn't get naked.

"Well, mom. That's actually pretty cool. I've been to the topless beaches around here and even went to the clothing optional beach once. You can go completely nude there. I was sorta stuck up about it in the past, but a classmate talked me into it and I love it. Now I've gotta get used to the idea of being around my family naked. Although, I guess I've always been curious about their bodies. And their sizes."

"Listen to you, young lady. Talking about your brothers' dicks. I can't believe how wild my daughter is. Oh, it'll be great. But seriously, I guess I sorta wanna know how big they are, too. Is that wrong, baby?"

"I'm not just talking about my brothers. I'm talking about dad, too. I've caught him looking at my tits quite a bit. Sometimes he doesn't even look away. So, no, it's not wrong"

"Well, I guess we're only human after all. And your dad does have a pretty nice dick... Wow, I can't believe I just told you that! But I guess you're probably going to find out anyway."

The ladies laughed and continued talking about the details of the vacation. They agreed getting nude around each other would take some getting used to. They decided a local clothing optional beach near Miami would be a good place to start. By the end of the conversation the women were ecstatic and a bit horny as well.

Holly reached into her bedside drawer almost immediately after hanging up her phone. She pulled out a thin, pink, seven inch long vibrator and wondered if her dad was as big as it. She ran it over her clitoris for several minutes, periodically adding spittle to the tip with her finger. She lubricated it once more with her mouth before inserting it deep into her vagina.

Visions of her father ran through her head and she had a powerful orgasm. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her toes curled. She passed out almost immediately after with a grin on her face.

Meanwhile, Maggie prepared to leave for her night shift at the hospital. Henry was in the living room. She let him know they'd talk about the trip in the morning. Everyone would take the next day off from school and work to pack. She threw on her scrubs and ran out the door. Henry called his boss and let her know he needed to add a day to his vacation.

Friday March 23

Maggie arrived home at eight o'clock in the morning. She was exhausted from her twelve hour shift. Henry was lying in bed watching Sports Center when she entered the room.

"Hey honey. How was work? Any gory stories?" he asked inquisitively.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm so tired from the stress of the trip and work. I really need to go to sleep honey. Holly agreed to come along on the trip and it turns out she likes being naked almost as much as we do. You need to take the boys and buy some warm weather clothes and swimwear. Even if they try out nudism, we won't be naked all the time.

While Maggie slept, the men went to a department store and bought some swim suits. They each picked out a couple different styles. They tried on some outfits and also bought some clothes straight off the rack. They were close enough in size that some things were bound to fit somebody. They all left with new shorts, t-shirts, and sandals as well. They spent a little over an hour shopping and headed home.

They began packing when they arrived home. Henry was zipping up his small duffel bag when his wife woke up in the late afternoon. She'd gotten plenty of sleep and felt great, but also knew she had to flip her schedule for Saturday's early morning flight. She made bacon and eggs for everybody and finished her packing. She grew excited for the trip and wondered how she would ever get to sleep that night. Her men went to sleep early, while she stayed awake for several hours.

Saturday March 24

The Windsors were ready to leave for Miami at 6:00 central time that morning. They were dressed in winter jackets and warm clothing when they left home. The plane was scheduled to leave at 8:30. The drive to the airport usually took about a half hour, but they gave themselves some leeway for any unexpected traffic. But traffic was light and they parked their car easily. They approached security shortly after 6:30. The line was short as well and they were at their terminal around 7:00.

They grabbed some breakfast sandwiches at a shop near the terminal. After eating they bought some books and magazines at the book store. The plane started boarding shortly after they bought everything. They gathered their belongings and entered the plane. Maggie sat between her sons and Henry sat across the aisle. The Windsors and Shaws accumulated a lot of travel miles, so the family sat comfortably in first class.

Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers