Intro to Naturism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie gave some input as well. "It also depends on where you go and what you're looking for. A few of our trips have been a bit more hedonistic. I must admit it's tough for me not to look at a guy's dick sometimes. I'm sometimes turned on as much as offended by a hard on."

Holly laughed. "So do you think some people are in it for a sexual experience?"

Maggie answered," Yes, but they're rare and probably creep some people out. Then again, one resort we stayed at had quite a few swingers. Like, I said, it depends on where you go."

Richie was enthused by the conversation and the energy it was bringing. He raised his voice. "I think Terry's right about a lot. We would've been attracted to the chicks we talked to this afternoon, and liked getting to know them if they had clothes on. I think the fact we're all nudists is more of the attraction than being naked. We already have something in common and it's a rare thing."

Richie stood up to grab another beverage when the whole family got a surprise. His seven inch erection stood out from his body. He hadn't realized the conversation aroused him until his sister spoke up.

Maggie yelled, "Wow, bro! Didn't know we got you so excited."

He looked down. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's hard not to get amped up talking to two nude, sexy ladies about some sexual things and not get into it."

"It's okay, honey. In fact your erection's almost identical to your father's. I'm kind of curious to know who's bigger," Maggie laughed

"I think I've got you beat, dad. You're definitely not small, but I think I'm bigger around than you."

"Listen to my son talking about my dick. Got a good look, did ya?" he joked. "Well, I'm not exactly hard right now, so it's tough to compare."

Holly blurted out the first thing that came into her head. "Then why don't you get hard?

The family looked at her bug eyed.

"Oops, I guess I just said what I was thinking. I know we're family and naturism isn't supposed to be sexual, but we brought up some good points. It's strange to admit, but I've wanted to see you all naked for a while, especially daddy. I think being nudists is just a coincidence. Lots of families are attracted to each other. Let's not deny it. Besides we're just admiring each other's figures in the long run."

Looking into his eyes, one could see Henry was deeply intrigued. "I think hearing that just got my dick a little harder. I'm pretty sure I've wanted to see my baby girl naked for a while and I think you've wanted to see these boys naked, too" He nodded at Maggie and she winked back and agreed.

"Baby, come over here and I'll give you a hand. Let's get you hard. I think even Terry's curious on which one of you two has a bigger dick."

Richie grabbed his beverage and sat back down on his towel; his dick still completely hard. He and his siblings grinned ear to ear when Maggie grabbed Henry's dick and it began hardening. She stroked him slowly as pre-cum glistened at his tip.

Maggie moved the action from the dining room to living room. The kids followed their parents and their mother directed traffic. She sat in a recliner on the left side of the room. Her husband stood to her side and his dick grew completely erect quite fast. His cock was at eye level and she continued stroking him at a slow pace.

An L-shaped sofa faced the recliner and was against two walls. Holly sat toward the middle, RIchie on the short end and Terry on the long end. Richie leaned back and laid his head on a pillow. He began stroking his engorged prick while his bent legs hung off the edge of the sofa.

Holly was mesmerized. "Wow, mom you're right. It's really hard to tell who's bigger. Why don't you stand next to dad."

Richie didn't think twice and soon his mother had a close up view of his hardened tool.

"It looks like Richie might have you beat, but it's really hard to say. You both have such nice dicks."

Holly directed her mother back to the couch. "Why don't you sit down, mom? So I can get a better view."

Richie and Henry stood side by side. Terry stood up and said, "Well, I know I've got them both beat." Then he took off his towel and revealed what everyone was curious about. His nine inch monster stood out and pointed upward a few degrees.

Holly and Maggie turned their heads. Maggie yelled out, "Holy shit. My son's hung like a horse. He's even bigger than Maxwell. Let mama get a closer look." She was overcome with lust. She must've forgotten her son was the man in front of her for a second. She reached out and grazed his penis before pulling her hand back.

"I'm sorry, son. It's just so big and hard. It makes it tough to resist. I wonder if I can even fit my hand around it. It's the biggest I've seen."

"Want to find out?" he asked

"Find out what?"

"If you can fit your hand around it."

"I really do, but it's probably wrong."

"You're just using your hands to take a measurement. It'll appease your curiosities. It's not hurting anyone."

She looked back at her husband. He smiled and nodded in approval. That's all she needed to see before she was on her knees, squeezing her son's massive erection.

"Wow, I can just get my fingertips to touch."

Maggie's back was turned when Holly took a few short steps toward Richie and Henry. She stood facing them before she grabbed both of their cocks with a loose grip, and began to jerk them off slowly. Pre-cum formed on both of their swollen heads. When she noticed the liquid, she rubbed each cock head with the fingertips of her middle fingers. She massaged pre-cum around their slits, and up and down their cocks. Then she brought some of her father's pre-cum to her mouth.

Henry was staring at the ceiling when his daughter engulfed about half his rod into her mouth.

"Oh, that's it, baby girl," he screamed.

Maggie stopped stroking and examining Terry's pole before she looked over her shoulder. She whispered into his ear. "Looks like they're doing more than admiring each others' bodies over there."

Her mouth opened wide and fit the purple head of his cock in. She struggled to get much more than three or four inches past her lips. She was never able to deep throat Henry, but it looked like Holly was doing just that.

Henry lightly pushed down on the back of Holly's head with both hands and she grabbed him by the buttocks. She gagged as his cock head slid into her throat and he removed his hands from her head.

Maggie wasn't nearly as capable of taking a cock so deep and was impressed by her daughter. The taboo of watching her suck on her husband was now becoming a turn-on and nobody seemed to be concerned with social mores.

Soon Holly alternated between sucking her father and brother, Richie. She'd deep throat them each a couple seconds at a time and then lick up and down their shafts.

"Wow, sis. That feels amazing."

She shifted her focus to Richie's member, while slowly stroking her father at the same time. She bobbed her head quickly up and down Richie's shaft. She got up off her knees and led the men to the short end of the couch. They were scrunched together when Henry got a good view of his wife's wet pussy.

He stood up and grabbed his sloppy, wet cock before kneeling behind Maggie. He rubbed her soaking wet, bald pussy and felt her engorged clitoris. His right hand gripped his erect cock, while he inserted a finger into her with his left hand. Another finger followed as he loosened her up for his throbbing member. He fingered her for a couple minutes and the intensity of the scene was already bringing her near orgasm.

Richie and Holly sat side by side. She stroked his dick at a medium pace, while he fingered her clitoris underneath her thong bikini bottoms. His pace became increasingly fast before her head flew back and she let out a loud moan as she came. Maggie took her mouth off of Terry's purple mushroom head and saw the ecstasy in her daughter' s eyes. Then she spoke in short breaths as her husband jammed his fingers into her wet opening.

"Terry, go sit next to your sister. I want her to jerk you boys off while you watch your daddy fuck me. Okay."

"Okay, mom."

The kids huddled on the short part of the sofa. Maggie's hands rested on the middle of the long end when Henry grabbed her by the hips. He swung his right leg around and over her buttocks. His right foot rested below her waist on the floor and his left knee was behind her feet. He held her tight with one hand and gripped his dick with the other. He slid his cock over her clitoris and then entered her rather easily. Her pussy was dripping wet and he gathered speed quickly. He held both her hips as he fucked her hard; doggy style.

The boys both were facing the ceiling as Holly increased her pace on their cocks. They watched their parents fuck for a few minutes before Richie stood up and took a couple steps toward his mother. He put his knees on the couch before he gave her a puppy dog face and asked.

"Mom, please let me cum in your mouth?"

"Of course, baby. Bring that nice cock to mommy."

His dick entered her mouth as Henry continued to fuck her frantically. His rapid pace forced Richie's dick to go deeper than any dick had in awhile. Her gag reflex kicked in and spittle escaped her mouth. Henry slowed his pace when he saw this. She caught her breathe as her eyes watered and she laughed. She continued to suck about half of Richie's cock into her mouth. He proceeded to sit on the back rest of the couch, against the wall, and her back became more vertical to continue sucking him

"Mom, I'm getting close. Aaggghhh."

Every line on his ripped six pack abs began to show and his hard butt cheeks tensed up. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and she separated her lips. The tip of his cock pointed directly at her tongue and he released three massive jets of sperm into her mouth and a bit hit her chin.

His dick parted her supple lips and a few smaller shots went down her throat. Semen began running down her chin and landed on the couch. It was an impressive load, but Maggie managed to swallow a lot.

"Thanks so much, mom!" He kissed her on her forehead before staggering over to the recliner. He leaned the chair back and continued watching the family orgy.

Holly had begun sucking Terry's tool and he was amazed by how deep she was taking him. He laid back on the short end of the couch. His head rested where the couch made an L. His head sat on a pillow, while she bent over him. Her ass pointed up in the air, her knees were bent and rested on the sofa. His hands went behind his head and he relaxed, looking down to admire his sister. Almost all of his cock disappeared down her throat and his hips buckled. She looked up and smiled into his eyes.

Richie now had an amazing view of the deep penetration his mother was taking. Henry sat on the couch and was fucking his wife in reverse cowgirl position. Her legs were spread wide and her feet rested on the couch.

Her pussy glistened from a mixture of fluids and cream flowed down her inner thigh. He bottomed out in her with powerful thrusts as she pushed her body weight back down on him. Their rhythm was flawless and she screamed out loud as she came. He pulled out and softly laid her on her back.

Her head rested near Terry's hip. He ran his hand through her hair and then smiled before standing up on the couch and stepping over his sister. She remained on all fours when her brother moved behind her and pushed her forward. Their father reinserted himself in their mother and fucked her slowly.

His face was next to Holly's. Their lips met and they embraced in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced as their eyes closed. Maggie looked up and smiled at the lovely scene above her. She was in heaven when she saw her husband and daughter locked into a deep French kiss.

As they traded saliva, Terry had his left hand wrapped around his thick penis. He laid down with his ass hanging off the end off the couch. He put his head between Holly's legs. He pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and looked up at her moist vagina.

He took his hand from his swollen cock and grabbed her hips. He lightly pulled her pussy to his face and began licking in an upward motion. His tongue searched for her clitoris and he could feel the button protruding above her opening. He licked her clit at a slow pace and then sped up. He got on his knees after moving his head out from between her legs. Spit and cum soaked her vagina as his licks occasionally circled her butthole.

Terry's cock was oozing pre-cum and he slid it up and down his shaft. He stepped back and admired his sisters round ass, before moving up closely behind her. He smacked his giant pecker across her butt cheeks and removed her thong. She turned her head around and smiled. Then she nodded when she saw him silently seeking approval to fuck her.

Henry had his chest nearly pressed against his wife as he fucked her in missionary position. Her head was against his shoulder and neither noticed as Terry's mushroom head separated his sister's pussy lips. He worked slowly as she pushed her own face into the pillow and lightly bit down. The biggest cock she'd ever known was trying to fit into her tight opening.

He held his cock tight in one hand and grabbed her waist with the other. He pulled back after putting about a third of his length in her. She moaned softly as he pushed back in. She'd been with some well hung men, but nothing felt like her younger brother. As her moans grew louder her parents turned their heads and looked at her, before Maggie spoke.

"Look honey, our babies are fucking! And they look so happy!"

"And hot, too!" Richie yelled from across the room as he played with his newly formed erection.

"Damn right, son!" Henry agreed as he plowed into his wife.

Maggie asked, "Do you like watching, baby?"

"Oh yeah, mom. This is a great show. Plus, now that I came, I'm ready to last a long time. So it's almost like foreplay."

She replied, "Hearing my son say that is so sexy."

Terry removed his hand from his penis and placed both on Holly's round hips. He pushed more of himself into her. He was in over two thirds deep when he removed his penis entirely. He replaced his cock with two fingers and finger fucked her vigorously. He slowly added a third finger, pushing in and out. He removed his fingers to taste her and to add more saliva. He flipped her onto her back and realigned his cock with her moist opening. A thrust sent his penis into her as far as he could go.

He hit the back of her vagina and started to fuck faster.. His size combined with his speed had her seeing stars. Her eyes crossed and she came almost immediately, screaming in the process. The couples were fucking in the same position when Henry started to lose momentum and whispered in Maggie's ear.

"Baby, I think I'm going to cum. This is all too much for me."

"Cum way up inside me baby. I want to feel it."

He continued thrusting and built up his speed before his eyes shut completely. His firm ass cheeks tightened and his toes curled as he ejaculated into the back of his wife's wet pussy. He softly laid on top of her and she pulled his head to her shoulder. They breathed heavily as their kids continued going to town next to them.

Terry now sat upright on the couch and Holly's perky tits were pressed against his chest. She slowly impaled herself on his cock until she couldn't fit any more inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and increased her speed. The wetter he made her vagina, the faster she rode him.

"You're so huge, brother, and you last so long. Fuck me harder."

He started thrusting upward and she held her position, lowering herself briefly to match his motions. Their parents watched in awe, as their son fucked like a porn star. Maggie walked over by Richie and sat on the arm of the recliner. Cum was still leaking from her pussy as she started rubbing herself. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed his mother's soft shoulders and neck.

Henry sat on a dining room chair and admired the two bodies in motion. Holly's perky butt cheeks bounced up and down as she rode her stallion. She managed to spin around with a cock still inside her, so her entire family could see just how deep she was being penetrated. She slowly went up and down on him, until he stood up. She bent over on all fours and he began pounding her in a doggy style position once more.

"Sis, you're going to make me cum. I'm going to shoot my load all over your ass."

He pulled his dick out of her and smacked it against her tight butt cheeks before stroking it mercilessly. He put his right hand on her hips and paused only for a second, before blasting cum onto his sister's shoulder blades down to her ass cheeks. His mom commented first.

"Whoa! You guys have geysers for dicks! Look at all that cum!" She reached for a towel and began wiping up her daughters backside.

Terry spoke up, "Damn, I'm going to need a shower after that I'm covered in sweat. Gotta clean up."

Holly agreed. "Yeah. And I need to get all this cum off of me. Why don't you go shower and I'll be in to get the bath ready for daddy and me. We could use the alone time." She laid on the floor and winked at her father.

Henry agreed. "Sounds like an excellent idea, honey."

Terry walked naked down the hallway to the master bathroom. Holly and Henry waited a couple minutes and then slowly followed.

Richie grabbed his mom by the hips. "Come on, mom. We should clean up, too. Let's go jump in the shower." He stretched his cock and looked down. "I need to take care of this and I don't know if I'm ready to use dad's cum for lube yet. You need to get that jism out and off of you!"

They walked up the stairs and she responded, "You might not be ready now, but I think this family is just starting to get freaky."