Intro to Naturism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys were particularly excited. The seats were fantastic and they each wondered what their mother looked like under her heavy winter clothes. They didn't know she was thinking the same things about them.

The men each opened a piece of literature and began reading. Maggie hadn't slept much the night before and fell asleep on Terry's broad shoulder before the plane took off. Time seemed to fly by and then they touched down.

Sitting in the first row certainly had its privileges. They exited the plane first and spotted Holly almost immediately.. She jumped up from a chair outside the terminal and greeted her family. She was wearing a white, sunflower printed sundress. It was very light in color, and if one looked closely, her matching yellow thong could be seen underneath.

She ran to her mother first and they squeezed one another tightly. Then she gave her dad a big hug before both of her twin brothers grabbed her simultaneously, tickling her like when they were children. Everyone was overjoyed and they broke into conversation on their way to the baggage carousel. They grabbed their bags after a short wait and stuffed their coats inside them. Then they walked to the exit.

When the family stepped outside the temperature was almost fifty degrees warmer than at home in Indianapolis. They threw on their sunglasses and couldn't wait to shed more clothing. The walk to Holly's car was short She drove her parents' former BMW sport utility vehicle. The mother and daughter insisted on sitting next to each other on the ride home. The large automobile allowed just enough room for the men to squeeze together in the back.

Holly pointed out some places she wanted to take them on the way to her place. Her family mostly listened and asked her a few questions about some of the landmarks. The men looked forward to getting out of the vehicle.

She drove the family to a high rise condominium run by Henry's real estate company. His job paid well, but what was better were the benefits. He was able to get a great deal on a three bedroom unit near the ocean for Holly. She had frequent guests who wanted to visit a hot spot in the winter, so her parents didn't mind giving her some extra space. Especially for times like this, when the whole family would be there.

The traffic was rather light and they were at her condominium in around a half an hour. It was an especially hot afternoon when they jumped out of the car. They sorted their luggage and began hauling it inside.

There was still a bit of snow on the ground when the family left Indianapolis. Henry commented on the temperature change as soon as he stepped into the sun. It must've been nearly ninety degrees Fahrenheit.

"Wow, I'm throwing shorts on as soon as we get inside. It's scorching hot today. Wouldn't mind going for a swim. I've been looking forward to it for a while."

Holly had an idea. "Well, I thought we could go to the clothing optional beach up north. It's about a half hour away. We can grab a bite to eat and then drive there. I've got plenty of food upstairs. Then you can do all the swimming you want."

Henry asked, "What do you think, fellas?"

Terry answered, "Well, I'll at least check it out. Might keep my suit on."

Richie nodded in agreement. Then the Windsors walked through the condominium's front lobby and took the elevator to the third floor. They exited and her unit was only about twenty feet from the elevator. Holly opened the door and was excited to show everyone what she'd done with the place.

There was a large open area featuring a living room and kitchen. A hallway led to the master bedroom Holly slept in. A large master bathroom was across the hall. A stairway led to two more bedrooms and another big bathroom. Each bedroom was furnished with a bed. There was also a pull out sofa in the living room. So every family member had a bed to sleep on.

Mom and dad took their bags to their room and changed for the beach. A coin flip meant Terry would sleep in the living room. Holly prepared lunch as the crew continued to unpack. When Terry headed to the bathroom to put his suit on his sister joked with him.

"Think bro. Soon changing in front of me won't be a problem."

"We'll see about that."

"I hope we do."

He was a bit confused. Was she just flirting with him? He'd thought about her naked before and it left him thinking about the beach. He was more nervous she'd arouse him than other people. He had a secret desire to see her body and it would be happening in just over an hour. His dick became a bit hard, but far from erect. He noticed and took his thoughts elsewhere.

Maggie joined the family wearing a white, nearly sheer sundress with a red, thong bikini on underneath. It was knee length and showed off her long, graceful legs. Her sons tried to hide their smiles, but grew excited knowing they'd probably see her naked soon.

The brothers wore loose fitting board shorts and t-shirts. Henry was wearing a tank top and some mid-length swim trunks.

Everybody got a hold of themselves before sitting down to eat sandwiches. Holly talked about the area and her plans for the family. She'd drawn up a great itinerary. Although naturism isn't much about sex, there was a clear sexual tension among the family members. Some of them were looking forward to being free and indulging their curiosities. They all expected the stress to lessen when they got comfortable with each other's nudity.

Lunch was over and each member jumped into the vehicle for the half hour drive. Maggie sat between her two sons, while Henry was next to the driver, Holly. This gave everyone just a bit more space.

Maggie smiled at her boys. "I'm so glad you two came down here with us. We're going to have so much fun. Don't worry about seeing us naked. Just remember; it's natural. Did everybody put sunscreen on?"

They all nodded or said "yes."

She put a hand on each one of her sons' legs and they tried to conceal their arousal. It was hard not to think of her being naked when she spoke about it. She was familiar with public nudity, so she appeared more comfortable about their upcoming adventures. But she was quite nervous, and secretly horny.

Henry did his best not to stare at his daughter's body, but his eyes kept being drawn to her slender, gorgeous legs. They were a bit hidden under the steering wheel and he let his eyes drift straight to her chest. She caught him looking and smiled. He merely smiled back and knew he was busted. However, he felt she really didn't care.

Holly pointed out certain landmarks along the way, which helped ease the tension. The drive was beautiful as the sun beat down through the sunroof. The air conditioning kept them cool and caused their nipples to harden as well.

The family got to the park and Holly parked the car. They were close to the naturist area of the beach. The heat brought out a fairly large crowd. There were cars and people everywhere.

There were over one hundred people in the clothing optional area alone. All five members wore sunglasses as they hopped out of the vehicle to join the party. They walked through the parking lot and then past some bathrooms. There was a grassy area leading up to the beach. They carried their belongings over the sidewalk and hit the sand.

They had a variety of drinks and snacks with them. Personal belongings were stored in small bags around their waists. They carried extra towels and laid out a couple blankets on the sand.

Henry handed Richie some money and told him. "It's going to be a hot one. Why don't you guys go rent us an umbrella and get some ice cream from that concession stand."

"Alright!" He proceeded to take off his shirt and tie his towel around his waist. He pulled his swim trunks off and threw them onto a blanket. "All these other naked people makes it weird to have clothes on. I'm going to take it off when we get over by the concession stand. I just don't want my parents to be the first people seeing me nude in public."

Maggie cheered him on. "That's my boy. Already getting into the spirit. I understand you being nervous around us."

Richie urged Terry on. "Come on, brother. You should do the same thing."

Terry liked the vibe he was getting and surprised everybody with his next action. He pulled down his trunks and revealed his long penis to his entire family.

"We've only been here a few minutes and I've realized we just need to embrace the environment.."

Four jaws collectively dropped in front of him. Not only because they weren't expecting to see him naked so soon, but also because of the size of his cock. The women were especially impressed. They stopped staring at him when Richie ditched his towel.

Maggie yelled, "Well, I guess we're going all in."

Henry removed his suit quickly and ran directly to the ocean. He'd been looking forward to it since the plane took off that morning. The women took off their sundresses and Maggie laid down on the blanket. They removed their bikini tops and revealed two sets of amazing breasts.

Maggie's nipples were small and pointed downward. Tiny, pink areolas surrounded them. Her breasts were nearly symmetrical and fairly perky for her age. And there weren't any tan lines on her body.

Holly was still standing when she revealed some of the perkiest breasts anyone has seen. Her chest wasn't as large as her mother's, but it nearly defied gravity. Her B cups seemed to be in perfect proportion to her body and the nipples sat directly in the center. The pointy nipples were a light brown and matched her areolas.

The young men looked upon them briefly, smiled, and then walked to the concession stand. The ladies admired their toned butts as they began their trek. The men were laughing and began talking when they were about one hundred feet away.

Richie spoke up first. "Wow, Terry, I can't believe you pulled the string like that. You had me wondering if you'd get naked at all. Don't know why you'd ever be nervous with a dick like that."

Terry smiled and looked down at his dick. It wasn't really awkward having his brother comment on it. They hadn't seen each other naked in years, but didn't really hide much from each other. Somehow they just hadn't talked about their anatomy

Terry responded, "Well, I guess that's a compliment. So thank you. There's nothing to be nervous about and I didn't want to beat around the bush. It was weird seeing mom and sis naked at first, but I guess I've secretly wanted to."

"Yeah, it's tough to admit, but I've been hoping for it, too. They do have amazing bodies. There's so many babes around, too. It's really hard not to admire their bodies and act like I would with clothes on. "

"You'd be attracted to them if they had clothes on, so it's different and perhaps a bit sexual, but pretty much just as natural. Besides it isn't so bad for one to express one's self sexually with clothes on, so the same principles should exist when naked. And there's also more old people, than people our age here."

"Haha. You've been a nudist for ten minutes and you've got a philosophy already. You should tell mom and dad this stuff."

"Well, I did a bit of research. There's lots to learn about this society."

The two arrived at the concession stand and needed to wait in line. They stood behind two college aged, topless ladies, wearing small backpacks. They turned their heads over their shoulders and took a look at the well hung gentlemen behind them. Terry's point was proven when the ladies looked at their penises and smiled when they noticed his size. Then they turned forward again.

"So how much cash did dad give you?" asked Terry.

"I didn't count. Let me see." he reached into his waist pack and pulled out the cash.

"Shit. There's over a hundred bucks here. Closer to two. I don't think it costs more than twenty for the umbrella. There'll probably be a deposit, but we'll still have cash left over. We should grab a few more things. We've got the cooler."

One of the two young ladies was flinging her car keys around in her hand. Tthey flew off one of her fingers and landed near Richie. He reached down a bit before her and when he stood up she was near eye level with his penis. She stood up and laughed.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Her friend gave her a hard time. "Put those in your bag. Don't you remember how much it cost Bill to replace his keys?"

"Okay. Relax!" she raised her eyes at her friend, but smiled. The short blonde introduced herself and her short brunette friend. "I'm Sara and this my friend Megan. What are your names?"

"I'm Richie and this is my brother Terry. We're from Indianapolis. We're in Miami for a couple days visiting our sister and then going on a cruise. Where are you from?"

Sara answered. "Very cool. We're both from Miami. We go to college here. We're each living with our parents for a year and then are going to move into the dorms. It's nice to see people our age here. Most of the time it's old people."

Terry joined the conversation. "Well, this is actually our first time, but I think we could get used to it. It's quite liberating. How long have you been coming here?"

"I've been coming here for a couple years. It's kind of weird at first, but I'm used to it. Megan's parents were nudists, so she's been used to the lifestyle forever. She's the one who talked me into coming here first."

Terry spoke up. "Really? We're actually here with our parents. We haven't been naked around them for too long though. It's a bit strange."

Megan spoke for the first time. "I grew up around it, so it's not weird at all to me. Plus, you'll get used to it. It was kind of different going through puberty as a nudist with my brother, but we overcame those obstacles."

The brothers were more engaged in getting to know the college students than gazing upon their bodies. The sexual tension was limited and they adjusted to the scenario quite well. Of course, their eyes naturally wandered to the young ladies small breasts periodically.

The casual conversation continued on for over ten minutes. The ladies attended the same school as Holly and planned on stopping at the nude beach most days on spring break. They liked how the clothing optional beach wasn't as crowded. Soon the ladies were at the front of the line and ordered ice cream. They got their treats and talked while the brothers waited for someone to grab an umbrella.

Megan spoke up, "Well, it's nice to meet you guys. If you aren't doing anything tonight we're going to be near campus. Maybe you want to grab something to eat?" she asked a bit nervously.

Richie answered, "It's possible. We've got to spend time with our family, but it'd be cool to see you again. Can I send you a text so you have my number?" He was usually pretty smooth in these situations.

They exchanged numbers and the Windsor boys began their march back to the beach. They'd been gone a half hour after walking and waiting in line. While they were away the ladies engaged in a similar conversation about their strong bodies.

"Wow, Mom. Did you see how ripped Richie's abs were?"

"Yeah. He looks so buff. He's going to do well with the ladies at college. I've gotta say something impressed me more." She smiled ear to ear.

"Yeah. Terry's cock's huge. I wonder what it looks like hard."

"Oh, you're so bad. Talking about your brother's cock like that."

"You pretty much brought it up first. You just wanted me to say it. I know you want to see both of them hard. I do."

"Yeah. But that's not part of being a naturist, honey."

"Well. I think that's a coincidence. I'm willing to admit I've been curious about their dicks for years."

"Okay, you're right."

The ladies smiled and breathed sighs of relief before shutting their eyes. Henry emerged from the water after a brief wade and laid down next to them.

The boys' father, mother, and sister were all asleep on the beach and the brothers couldn't help but laugh when they noticed their father had an erection. He'd warned them about falling asleep nude on the beach and now they knew why.

They woke everyone up. Holly was sleeping between her parents. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was her father's erection. It laid against his midsection and was about seven inches in length and average girth. She laughed and threw a towel over him. She would've loved to look at it all day, but didn't want him to be embarrassed.

"Daddy, you're hard as a rock. Make sure you keep that covered."

"Thanks, sweetie. You're always looking out for me." He winked flirtatiously

The brothers set up the umbrella and everyone ate ice cream sandwiches. Richie pulled out some more snacks and beverages from the concession stand.

"The shade from the umbrella's great! Thanks for grabbing it. I could lay here all day," Maggie nearly shouted.

Terry yelled, "Well, I want to go for a swim," and darted toward the water.

Richie laid down next to his mother and took in the sun that sneaked under the umbrella. She looked directly at his penis, but her sunglasses covered her gaze. It was at this moment she decided to reach between the waistband of her thong at her hips. She gave her son and daughter a view of her bald pussy for the first time.

Holly spoke up, "Good idea, mom!" She revealed a narrow landing strip less than an inch wide and three inches long above her opening.

Henry's dick stayed hard, but he fell back asleep in no time. The travel and swimming in the ocean had really tired him out. Nobody spoke, but they all wore a smile as the sun rocked them into a siesta.

It was almost a half hour later when Terry returned from the water. His entire family was still asleep so he decided to take a spot on a blanket for a nap.

Holly woke everybody almost an hour later. She wanted everyone to cook a big meal together. She'd gone grocery shopping the same day her mother called her, and had a lot of food she didn't want to go bad.

The ladies put their suits and dresses back on. Terry wrapped himself in a towel and put his t-shirt on, but wore no shorts. Richie wore only his trunks. Henry put on his trunks and tank top. They gathered their belongings and returned the umbrella. It was much quicker to return it than it was to check it out. They piled into the station wagon and were on their way.

As Holly drove she looked around at her tired family. "This was a lot of fun. I'm done wearing clothes in the condo. So get used to seeing more of me."

Everybody smiled and she continued the drive home. The Windsors mostly gazed upon the scenery and were content on listening to local radio until they reached the condo.

They walked in the door and Holly stripped down to her thong bikini bottoms. Richie, Henry and Maggie all stripped naked. Terry continued to wear only the towel around his waist. He wasn't uncomfortable being naked around them, but liked how the towel felt. They grabbed various beverages from the fridge and sat down around the table, on towels, to engage in discussion.

Richie spoke, "You know, Terry has some interesting ideas on the concept of naturism and I think they're pretty interesting. Maybe he should share them with you guys."

Maggie asked, "What have you been thinking about, son?"

He answered, "Well, what I was saying this afternoon, is that nudism isn't sexual on the face, but it has to be at some level. Mostly because a lot of sexual situations arise everyday. Tension exists in school and at work. So it has to exist when people don't wear clothes. It's okay to be sexual. So we don't need to suppress the idea."

Henry was impressed. "That's quite an insight, son. I guess I haven't thought of things quite that way. But I suppose you're right. There seems to be a state of arousal to seeing another human being naked. But I think it really goes away after one gets used to the scene."