Intro to Slavery Pt. 02

Story Info
Kenzie is reminded of her place.
2.1k words
4.51
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the weekend I didn't see her. I knew that this whole thing would be a lot to process and I wanted to give her a little bit of time. But when Monday came I was excited to see my new slave again. And I wanted her to look great when I did.

"Hi slave" I texted her.

"What do you want" she responded.

"I want to choose your outfit for school today."

"That's not happening."

"Are you forgetting what will happen if you don't do what I say?"

"No, but this is ridiculous. Why do you even care what I wear?"

"Because I have been looking forward to seeing you since you left on Saturday, and I want it to be perfect when I do."

"Fine, but don't pick anything crazy." She sent me a photo of her wardrobe, but she didn't have to. I already knew what I wanted her to wear.

"The white crop top, black shorts, and white-strap sandals" I told her.

"Ugh you are such a perv."

I had seen her wear that outfit before and always thought it was so hot. But knowing that she was wearing it because I told her to makes it even hotter.

I got to class a couple of minutes early so that I could make sure I'd be there before her. My foot tapped the group 100 times per second from the excitement of seeing her in the sexy outfit that I had picked out. As I stared at the doorway I finally saw her. She walked in and we made eye contact right way. I signaled her over to me with my finger. As she walked towards me I eyed her up and down, taking in all of her beauty. From her barely contained boobs to her smooth midriff and down to her stunning legs. She got to the front of my table and looked across it at me. I tapped the seat next to me.

"But I sit over there," she said, pointing to where she usually sat.

"Not anymore. Just say we need to talk about our project."

Huffing, she walked around the table and sat down next to me.

"So, how have you been?" I asked, making some small talk.

"Like you care how I've been," she responded coldly.

"Yeah, I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"You don't care about me. You just want to humiliate me or use me for your sick fantasies."

"I'm offended you would say such a thing." I reached my leg to the side and began rubbing hers. "I always take good care of my things."

She pulled her leg away from mine. Quickly, I reached farther and hooked my foot around her calf, pulling it back towards me.

"There's no need to be so stubborn, you know," I told her. "If this is your situation, you might as well enjoy it."

"How am I supposed to enjoy this?"

"Well I enjoy this, so maybe just follow along with whatever I do," I said as I started rubbing my calf on hers again.

"I'm not going to play footsie with you under the table. People will notice. I can't let them see me flirting with someone other than Caden."

"We're in the back of the class, nobody is going to look over here. Do it or everybody will know that you've been flirting with people other than Caden."

Reluctantly, she kicked off her left sandal and began rubbing her bare foot up and down my right calf.

"Like this?" she asked sarcastically.

"Just like that. See it really seems like you like this," I teased.

"I will do what you want, but I will never like it."

"Oh well, either way is fine by me."

The rest of the class went on like that, with her occasionally rubbing her foot against me flirtatiously. As soon as the bell rung she got up to leave, but I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"What are you doing after school today?" I asked.

"I'm going out with Caden," she said, pulling her hand away.

"As soon as school ends?"

"Well no not right when school ends, I'm going to go home for like 30 minutes first and then meet him."

"Perfect, change of plans. You aren't going home, you're coming to my house."

"I can't cancel my plans with Caden."

"I wasn't going to make you. We'll be quick, you'll have plenty of time to get to your date."

She was frustrated. "Fine."

"What do you say?" I knew she would hate saying it in public, but I couldn't resist making her.

She looked around to make sure nobody was close enough to hear her. She lowered her head and whispered "yes, master."

"Great," I replied. "See you after school."

That afternoon I drove home with Kenzie following behind me. When we arrived I told her to park in the garage. My parents wouldn't be home for a couple of hours so she could take their spot. She was happy to oblige, not wanting anybody to see her car at my house.

We walked inside and I closed the door behind her. I placed my right hand on her bare lower back and pulled her close to me. I kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. With my free hand I reached under her crop top and grabbed her tit. The whole time she just stood there, not resisting any of it. After a few seconds of feeling up her breasts, I let her go.

"Follow me up to my room," I said, walking up the stairs.

When we got to my room I pushed her onto the bed from behind. This surprised her, and she let out a little yelp. She turned onto her back and I got on top of her. I started making out with her on the bed. I grabbed both of her hands and placed them above her head, holding them in place. My other hand felt up and down her body while we made out. Eventually I let her hands go and pulled one down to my crotch. She began rubbing my erect dick over my shorts.

"Good, slut," I whispered into her ear before making out with her again. After a few more minutes she pulled her mouth away from mine.

"We don't have all day. Just do what you want to do with me so I can get going."

"Wow, so impatient," I chuckled, getting off of her. I sat down on a chair next to the bed and pointed to the ground in front of me. She knew what that meant. She got up and kneeled down between my legs. I pulled my shorts and underwear off. I placed her hand on my dick and started stroking slowly.

"Have you ever given a rimjob?" I asked her.

"I don't even know what that is," she replied, still stroking me.

I lifted both of legs up and she dropped her arm down to her side. "It's where you lick my ass. I want you to do it," I told her.

She was repulsed. "That is so disgusting. There is no way I'm doing that."

"If I want you to you will. That's how this works, slave," I said, reminding her of her position.

"Please, not that. Can I just suck your dick or something?"

"Oh, so now you want to suck my dick?" I teased.

"No, obviously I don't want to. But I'd rather do that than lick your asshole."

"Well if you don't really want to, I'll just make you do my thing then."

She realized what I was now expecting of her. "No, you're right. I do want to suck your dick. I really want to."

"Hmm I'm not sure." I leaned forward until we were face to face. "Convince me."

"Please please please, master. Please let me such your dick," she started groveling. "Please let me taste your cock. I love it so much. I need it, master." She began rubbing her hands up and down my legs seductively. She looked up at me with pleading eyes and I met here gaze expectingly, letting her know I wanted to hear more.

"Please, master, please fuck my throat. You can cum in my mouth or all over my face, whatever you want. Just please let me suck your cock for you. I'll do a good job, I promise." She started kissing the inside of my thighs.

"I'm not sure. If I let you get out of this, will you really understand your place here?"

"No, no, I understand my place." She began debasing herself. "I am your slave and you are my master. My owner. My God. My only purpose in life is to please you in whatever way you see fit. You control me and I will do anything you say. I'm not even a person anymore, I am just your property. Your toy. Please allow me the honor of sucking my master's cock and swallowing his cum."

I smiled. "Okay, only because you were so pathetic, I'll let you suck my dick. But you better do a good job or I'll change my mind."

"Thank you so so much, master. I promise I'll do a great job for you, sir."

She scooted closer and held the tip of my dick so it was pointing up. She leaned forward and started licking up my shaft over and over again. She spit on the tip and used the spit as lube to start jacking me off. I wanted to burst already, but I had to hold it in. Her head moved down and I felt her tongue slobbering all over my balls. She started stroking me faster as her tongue lapped up my scrotum. Finally, she raised her head and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Passionately, she sucked it up and down. I could tell she was scared because she sucked me with so much enthusiasm, hoping I wouldn't change my mind. I held her head down as far as it would go with her lips at the bottom of my dick. Even while her head was held still, she kept licking the bottom of my shaft with her tongue. Eventually, she began struggling, trying to get off to breathe. I let go, and she gasped for air as she pulled away. Lines of spit hung between her mouth and my cock. After just a breath or two she began sucking again. She was so eager. I was getting so close. I grabbed her head with both hands and roughly forced her up and down. I heard her gagging as I used her throat as my own personal fleshlight. Finally I burst, filling her mouth with my load as I continued to force her head up and down.

I pushed her off of me. "Don't swallow it yet, I want to see my cum in your mouth."

She tilted her head back and opened her mouth, showing me how much of it she was holding. I reached over to my bed and grabbed my phone, taking a picture of her in this position. I leaned over to her until my mouth was nearly touching hers and spit into her open mouth. She shuddered slightly.

"Good girl. Now you may swallow." She did and then looked up at my silently. "And what do you say?" I asked.

"Thank you, master."

"For what?"

"Thank you for letting me suck your dick and swallow your cum."

"You're welcome, slave. Now go, we wouldn't want you to be late for Caden." She got up and started getting ready to leave. "When you see him, make sure you give him a big kiss. With tongue."

"Yes, master," she muttered.

She finished getting ready as quickly as possible. But before she left she just turned and looked as me. She looked like she was going to say something, but she remained silent. I was confused about what she was doing, but then I realized. She was waiting for permission to leave.

"You may go," I said.

"Thank you, master."

Wow, she was coming along faster than I thought she would. I was planning on slowly progressing her into slavery but it seemed like she was already starting to actually see herself as my slave. She actually wouldn't leave my house unless I gave her permission. I wonder how long she would have stood there for if I didn't let her leave. That thought gave me a new idea, and I started planning for how to put that idea into action.