All Comments on 'Intro to Swinging Ch. 01'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You da man, oldfogey!

You can always count on an oldfogey story to be well-written and arousing. Judging from part 1, this new one is no exception. Thanks.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good story

well writtten not cheating, both parties willing. Hey different strokes ... good write more

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One.more

One more nasty piece of.shit from oldfoggy. Why keep trying?

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Not that bad

While open mariage is not my thing, concentual swap swinging by two concenting partners with other concenting adults is much better than the other alternatives. For those who are in to it and respect each other.

Open mariage leads to no marriage in the end. You might as well be single. If you do swinging properly, you need boundaries and comunication from the start. The husband screwing the other wife on his own is crap. Its an insult to his wife who is not on board with the lifestyle. She came on board after, but what her husband did was bulshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the fuck would want to be friends with these two narcissistic selfish pricks? Seduce and coerce people into their lifestyle not from any other perspective other than to satisfy their own sexual needs. Marriage is a shame, just two single people that coexist and occasionally stop long enough fucking anything that moves to fuck each other when nothing else is available. What kind of existence is that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous