Introducing Helen to Other Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

She was indeed moving that way and little did Ray know how high the level of interest from Helen. Reading and rereading the experiences of women about her age, rediscovering and rekindling their sexual desires and expanding their horizons had made her think more and more of actually trying it. She and Ray had a good sex life and her strip tease game had put more spark, and raunch, into it. But, as she read through the Internet sites, more and more she was thinking of other men, sucking their cocks, dressing to be a bit slutty and being fucked. There was also some reassurance that had been Ray who had suggested it and would be complicit.

As a corporate management restructuring and change consultant with an MBA, Helen knew exactly how far along the decision-making process she was, but she wasn't going to let Ray know; not just yet.

As for whom she would select to take her into the world she had discovered on the Internet she wasn't quite sure. However, Derek was perhaps the leading contender at the moment. Whether he would be the one, there were still some options to explore.

What she had discovered on the Internet had indeed broadened her range of options. But Derek was certainly on any possible list. And, besides Ray had already seen her teasing Derek and was quite comfortable with him. Ray was also supportive of the idea, indeed, promoting it. As there was no way she was going to threaten her relationship with Ray, it was now a matter of how it would come to pass.

Ray knew she was thinking about sex with other men. He'd raised it and he knew she, like Helen always did, had studied it, researched it, and was working through her decision-making process. It's what she did when facing issues and problems as part of corporate change in her consultive work. She was always analytical.

Three nights later Ray decided to give Helen a push. In bed he initiated oral sex; not her sucking his cock and teasing his balls but rather him using his tongue on her clit and cunt. It was something Helen enjoyed. Lying back on the bed, her head resting on the pillows and looking down at him, through half-opened eyes, seeing mainly the top of his head enjoying as he used his mouth and tongue between her legs.

She just gave herself to the sensual feelings that flooded through her as Ray used his tongue, arousing her more and more and making her so wet. He knew each of her most sensitive clit and cunt spots and he used his tongue and mouth to tease her, suck on her cunt lips, probe inside her cunt and nibble and suck on her clit. She would lie back, her eyes half closed as her body gave in to his oral skills. He loved forcing his tongue into her wet cunt, feeling the lip's part and then the start of what he thought of as the tunnel of lust. He couldn't get his tongue in too far but however far he could, was always an achievement of making Helen more aroused. She also got so wet, and he enjoyed the taste of her arousal.

Helen was murmuring softly as she felt the pleasure he was giving her. His tongue retreated and slipped under the small hood and teased her clit, pushing it from side to side, arousing it and her and then pushing his mouth in tighter and nibbling and sucking on the sensitive knob. It was what he called her sex button.

"You like that, don't you Helen. Me working on and pushing that sex button, that sensitive little clitty, getting you aroused and horny but making sure you don't cum quite yet. It gets you so horny."

Then Ray used his tongue to part her cunt lips and start to push it inside her just past her labia. It was always a great sensation for him feeling it on his tongue, feeling the inside of her wet cunt and tasting the moisture it held. Sometimes the taste was sweet and other times a little bitter. But the aroma would always fill his nostrils, giving him the aroma of Helen's arousal. He then returned to exciting her clit.

Helen said nothing in response. She just let herself enjoy the feelings that were flowing through her body, centered on her cunt. For Ray, looking up at her half-opened, almost drowsy eyes, he had an idea of divide and conquer. He might only be able to achieve it for a few minutes, ten at the most. He had realized some time before that her new approach to sex was a kind of personal control and it was control over him she sought.

As he knelt on the bed, he could see her half-closed eyes as if through a frame. The sides of his view were dominated by her thighs, two smooth stretches of skin, which would soon be pressed against him. The top of the frame, recessed from the sides, was dominated by her smooth pubic bone and hairless cunt. Soon he knew her knees would press below his shoulders, holding him tighter against her body. Bui it was the immediate an overall erotic sight and feeling the sensation on his tongue as it probed her wet cunt. It was a combination he had experienced many times, but never tired of and what it promised.

He moved forward from taking in the view of her sex and slowly used his tongue to divide her cunt lips, easing them apart and slipping just the tip inside her. His tongue retreated and played with the opening, between the lips. He was enjoying his control over her arousal, determined to play it out as long as possible. He knew, however, that any victory would be a pyric victory. But even that gave him impetus for his next action.

Ray took a step into the unknown and, for the first time, another man's name was part of his sex conversation.

"I guess you'd rather Derek or some other guy was doing this. Using his tongue, nibbling your clitty and then pushing his tongue into your wet cunt and sucking your cunt lips."

Her felt her stiffen and looking up he saw her eyes open.

"I think any man, especially Derek, would love to be doing this," he added softly, knowing she could hear every word. He even found her legs had tensed a little. "He could see and taste what you had teased him with in your little yellow skirt. He did love you in that skirt, by the way."

Had he, she thought, after 15 years become attuned to her innermost thinking? Had he slipped into her thinking of Derek or other men? The show she put on briefly for Derek may have planted a seed, or reinforced his own thinking, but now Ray was discussing it openly. She took the opening.

"What would you do, or think, Ray, if he was?"

Ray was stunned. She had actually brought his fantasy to the outside bounds of possibility.

"If you wanted to, Helen, I wouldn't object. And I know Derek wouldn't either. Indeed, any other man for that matter."

"See what happens when you get me so aroused, honey," she said. "You think I get a bit sluttier. And it seems you want that."

She leaned back against the pillow and opened her legs just a little wider, giving him better access. She let him smell her arousal. She knew she would soon cum on his tongue and he would suck her dry and then clean her with his tongue. He would do exactly what she wanted.

"But you have to be sure, Ray. Once it's done there's no turning back. And it might lead to more."

"I know."

"And you'd be comfortable seeing another man, maybe Derek or someone you don't know, with his cock in my cunt?"

Ray now knew he had to give answer, which would change dramatically their marriage.

"It would never change how I feel about you, Helen," he said quickly and just let his face and head rest on her wet cunt and her upper thighs. She was holding his head against her.

She took her time in responding. "You are absolutely sure?"

"Yes," was all he said and resumed using his tongue on her sex.

Helen sighed and let her head fall back into the soft pillow. She had sensed for some days that this was what he wanted. What he desired. Now she had his word that he was comfortable with it. Time would tell if that was the reality, but she was now confident it would.

"Mmmmm," was all she murmured, lying back, enjoying his tongue. She felt her climax building and her upper thighs pressed harder against his head and neck, gripping him as if to urge his tongue to bring her to orgasm. When she came, she lifted her hips a bit and her hands found his head, running her fingers through his hair.

"Oh, fuck, this was good. You get better at this all the time Ray."

"Well," he said softly with just a hint of mirth in his voice: "I did have some incentive this time."

In the afterglow of orgasm, all she could say was: "As long as you're sure."

"I am," he said, his mouth just above her cum smeared cunt. "And you are?"

"Oh yes," she said, surprising him. "Stripper and slut wife. Mmmmm, that's a combination."

They had slept relaxed and deep, and sexually satisfied, that night, Helen thought as she came down to breakfast. Ray looked up at her with a little uncertainty in his eyes and expression. She knew he was waiting for an indication from her. All she did was give him a hug on his shoulders and kiss the top of his head.

"If what we talked about last night is what we both want, darling," she said softly, "and as long as there is no impact on our relationship, then we are just expanding our desires."

Ray looked up and nodded. "It is Helen. At least for me."

"I think me being fucked by another man will be a turn on for you, Ray."

Again, he nodded. He had never believed his fantasy might become reality but through circumstances beyond his control it looked like it had.

"Derek?' he asked.

"Maybe. Him or someone else. We'll see Ray. We're going to take our time."

"Have you someone in mind?"

"No. We've only just agreed to this step, and I really haven't anyone in mind."

With reluctance he left for work and Helen had a day's preparation for an interstate conference to be finalized so even though the implications of what had been decided were on her mind she kept them in abeyance as she worked.

As for Ray it was all he could think of during the day and made concentration difficult. It was made even more difficult when Derek was in an out of his office with queries and work decisions. Looking at Derek across his desk, Ray began to imagine him having his cock sucked by Helen, slipping her thong off, opening her legs and cunt to take his cock. The thoughts and images that raced through his mind not only aroused him but made work almost impossible.

As Derek said good night to him when they finally finished their day left Ray wondering if, or when, Helen would have Derek. He hoped it would be soon as the anticipation was growing so much.

When she was leaving for the conference Ray suggested that an opportunity might arise to explore what they had been discussing.

"You mean letting some guy chat me up and then take me to bed so I can suck his cock and he can fuck me?"

Ray couldn't respond as that was exactly what he'd been thinking.

"It's one way," he said finally. "I wouldn't be there, but you could tell me about it later and, well, it might be an opportunity."

"You're pushing me a bit Ray," she said. "I said we'd take our time."

"But you'll be away and at the conference men will be attracted to a woman who looks as good as you Helen."

"It's going to be my call when and where and with whom Ray. Leave it at that."

On the flight to the conference venue the though was on her mind. He was right. It was an opportunity to see just how far she was prepared to go. Instead of reviewing her conference presentation on her laptop, she pulled up the cuckold research papers and stories she had been reading.

The stories aroused her more than the academic research and papers. Fact mixed with what she thought was a fair degree of fiction or fantasy, wives and partners, with the support of spouses, fucking and sucking and being sluts for men they'd either just met, were friends of their partners or, in some cases, relatives. The stories were often graphic in sexual content and depictions of sex and by the time she closed off her tablet she found she was quite aroused and her little panties damp.

Helen got through her presentations at the conference and headed home next day, satisfied with the outcome. Derek and their decision were not the center of her thoughts. But she'd made one decision and, after the conference ended for the day, wandered into the hotel bar, and sat on a stool with a gin and tonic.

She realized a few men were checking her out and wondered which one would approach her first. Would she, or would she not allow it to go as far as Ray had imagined? She just wasn't sure as she sipped her drink and looked into the mirror behind the rack of bottles that were the back wall of the bar to see who, if any, man might approach. Sometimes in her professional life she had let assignment events just take their course until she knew exactly how to fine tune them into her predetermined outcome. This was what she'd do.

She was effective at compartmentalizing her thoughts and actions. However, she was surprised, and a little aroused, when a man she thought she knew vaguely approached.

"Hi, Helen," he said when he stood beside her as she sat on the bar stool. She watched him approaching in the reflection of the bar mirror. Not bad looking, maybe mid 40's, well dressed, seemed fit and slightly tanned and light brown hair.

She looked across at him. "Do I know you?" she asked, inquiringly.

"Not sure," he said, "but I was in the audience for your presentation today and it was impressive. I'm Gerry Wilson and I come from round here."

He reappraised him. "Why thank you. Today was one of the simpler presentations. I was just recounting some of the assignments I've undertaken in the past couple of years."

"A bit like some of the tasks I've had," he said, and she realized he was trying to show some affinity with her. He spent five or so minutes going through a brief resume as she sat and sipped her gin and tonic.

"No Gerry," she said, declining his offer of a fresh drink. "I've had my one after dinner drink."

"I love to buy you a drink and chat," he said with a little persistence.

To divert him was easy.

"How's Howard Anderson?" she asked knowing that was the name of his senior partner in the consultancy firm he'd said he worked with.

"Oh, fine," he said, now a little on the back foot. His hope of joining Helen in her room was fast slipping away. "You know Howard."

"Yes," she said firmly. "I did some consultancy with him when your firm needed some help and support. He was good to work with and I did a few subsequent assignments with him. You know how incestuous our profession is. Everyone knows everyone else."

Helen eased herself off her stool and stood, ready to leave. Her use of 'incestuous' was deliberate, adding just a little spice to their conversation, which she now ended.

"Tell Howard I said 'Hi' would you Gerry. I've got an early flight to catch in the morning."

All he could do was nod as she walked away. But she did walk slowly, letting him see her swaying ass in the short skirt as she left the bar. It amused her that she knew for certain he would be staring, regretting an opportunity lost. To her it was an opportunity that would never have happened.

Back in her room she called Ray and gave him a rundown of Gerry and the bar scene.

"You weren't tempted, Helen?"

"Maybe as he walked over. A few baby steps. But when I realized I knew where he worked and who his regional director was then there was no chance. All too close and I was not going to be the subject of post-conference office chat and gossip, especially as I know how much Howard respects me."

Ray sounded a little disappointed that the expectation he'd built up in his mind of Helen being with another man had been dashed. But he knew her decision was a correct one.

Her next conference presentation had a different outcome, and one which met Ray's imaginary scenario.

It was another conference presentation, three weeks later. She'd flown in late the afternoon before her appearance, had a very light dinner alone and an early night. She was at the conference early, organizing her presentation and delivered it easily and with confidence. The Q & A session, sessions she always enjoyed as they sometimes stretched her out and tested her recollections of past assignments, also went smoothly. It was later afternoon when she finished and was back in her room.

A shower refreshed Helen before she booked a table for dinner in the hotel restaurant.

She decided as she stepped out of the shower and dried herself that she's dress up a bit for dinner. A new pleated short skirt of vibrant red and white, stockings and 3" heels and a green low-cut top. She slipped on a tiny bright blue, lacy thong and a matching half cup push up bra to complete her outfit. She had no real intentions of checking out potential male company, but she really wanted to dress to show off more than a little. Her makeup was careful and not over the top, enhancing the softness of her face.

As usual, she ate alone but did acknowledge other conference participants in the restaurant. It was just after 9.30 when she finished and signed the check. She then walked towards the bar to have her favored gin and tonic. Perched on a stool she sat and sipped her drink.

"Is anyone sitting here?" a voice asked, catching her by surprise.

Helen looked at the man asking the question. She then looked past him to the empty bar stools and then, looking the other way, saw more empty ones. Then there was a dismissive but quizzical look back at him.

"Oh sorry," he said. "That was corny." He smiled.

She nodded. The man was maybe 45, well dressed in trousers and a cashmere sports coat, open neck white shirt. Just under six feet and well bult, solid and not flab. Blue eyes, light, well-groomed almost blond hair.

"It's just," he said, trying to explain his approach, "that I've been in this hotel for half the day at meetings trying to explain projects to what I can only describe as a bunch of mindless bureaucrats.

"And sitting next to, and talking to, a really classy looking woman could make me, perhaps, forget the last three hours and those with whom I shared it with.

"I am sorry," he added quickly, "I interrupted you."

He sat on the stool nevertheless and the barman, who obviously knew him, set up a drink in front of him.

There was some boyish charm in the smile he directed at Helen, which made her think his approach was a coincidence and not deliberate. There was a sense of frustration, not a pick-up line, in his comments.

"And, after this afternoon and the follow-ups tonight I could really use a drink." He paused and added: "Can I get you one as well? It's only fair since I interrupted you."

Helen declined and picked up her own three-quarters filled glass. The guy ordered his, looked around the bar and took a long swallow of his whisky and ice. As he drank, she saw his hands. Unlike the smooth, sometimes elegant hands of her professional colleagues, this man's hands were broad and not smooth. She later learnt, they were a builder's hands.

"That's better," he said softly, resting his glass on the bar surface. Turning to Helen, he said: "I'm Anthony McKenzie, a local. You, on the other hand look too good for this place and must be here for something more substantial than trying to convince bureaucrats."

His relaxed and quietly confident attitude was attractive to Helen. The man behind the bar obviously knew him but there was no subservience on his part, rather mutual respect."

"You know this place?" Helen asked.

"Oh yes. Know it well. I built it. And not to brag I built the twin tower convention hotel and conference center across the road."

"I'm impressed," she said genuinely.

"Don't be," he responded, a little deprecatingly, "been at it since I left school. Followed my old man and then built more."

He changed the subject, asking her what she did, and she gave him the quick run-down, assignments, education and starting out by herself. She gave no real details of her qualifications. She let him know she was married when she saw him looking at her wedding ring and found he was single, after divorce.