Introducing Helen to Other Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mike. But you forgot to factor in that I'm a married women about to go to bed with another man. Surely, there's a slight hint of sluttiness about that."

It was not a question but a statement.

"That too, Helen."

Before he was able to say anything else, the waiter appeared with menus and the food and the wine list for Mike. Helen told him what wine she liked, and he ordered it. The food they had was worthy of the restaurant reviews and they relaxed into a ranging conversation. The issue of any consultancy engagement was not raised.

However, despite her comments about chatting about his company, corporate matters did come up. She knew his company was an extension of Mike and to know Mike better she needed to know his company.

He went through the origins of the family company began by his father and made far more successful by himself. He had grown it and prospered by it. He was looking to grow it more.

Given her experience in advising many small and medium companies through growth or restructuring she was able to give some unhindered advice and suggestions to which he listened carefully. He kept them in his mind, which was, however, clouded by looking at her, appreciating her mind and body and what he wanted to do with her.

When the table was cleared and he had a cognac and she one final glass of champagne, the idea of her body rather than her mind prevailed.

"My place or yours, Helen?"

She looked at him, feeling a dampness between her legs, remarking: "Mine."

He pulled out his cell to call his car service and she stopped him. "An Uber now Mike. I don't want a record of your car service taking us back to my home. Picking me up was OK but not you and I heading back."

He let her make the call while he settled the check, and they walked out to wait for their ride. Both had images in their minds about the next few hours. In the car they said little, and he just held her hand. When they arrived, down the short tree lined drive, he gripped her hand a little tighter.

Helen got out of the car, thanked the driver, and held her cell to give him the usual five stars. The charge would be on her credit card and that was the way she wanted it. As the car drove off down the drive she led the way to the front door, lit by two amber glass carriage lights.

As he walked into Helen and Ray's house Mike had a good look. It was bigger than he had anticipated and was like an upside down 'T'. From a foyer leading into a large lounge room, to his right seemed to be dining, kitchen and other rooms. To his left a passageway indicated bedrooms. Straight in front of him through the expensively furnished lounge was the passageway that was the vertical piece of the 'T'.

Once Helen had closed the door Mick wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her. At the same time his hand slipped under her short skirt to feel what he discovered was her thong clad ass.

"Mmmmmm, I wanted to do this the moment I saw you in the restaurant. My hand being under your little skirt is so horny."

She wiggled her ass on his hand for a few seconds and then backed off a bit.

"I'm no 'wham bam, thank you ma'am' fuck Mike," she said holding his shoulders and keeping a slight distance. "I like to take my time. And since you're the first man in years I'm about to allow fucking me, I want it to naturally progress."

What she had done with Anthony was not relevant to share with Mike. To him, Helen was taking first steps with him.

Mike looked at her. "I've wanted to ask," he said, "why now and why me. You're not some married woman who likes dropping her panties. How come?"

"It's been building for several months, and Ray and I expanded our play time and he put the idea in my mind about other men." She hesitated and added: "It resonated in my imagination, and I checked out how many men had the same thought and found many did. It developed and made me very aroused."

"That led you to tease Derek?"

"Yes. I was feeling horny and slipped on that skirt and showed off from the kitchen doorway. Maybe it could have led to something, but he showed he wasn't discreet."

"He was a fool then," said Mike, adding: "But if he hadn't been, I wouldn't be here."

"But Leslie knows you are."

"Yes. Her and I know each other's desires and as long as its discreet and no complications we are both comfortable." He looked at her and added: "Seems you and Ray have the same situation."

"Not exactly, Mike. Ray doesn't want other women. It turns him on for me to indulge with other men."

"And I'm first?"

"Yes. But maybe not the only one in the future."

"I want to fuck you so much Helen. You are the horniest woman I've met in a long time."

She laughed softly and leaned into him. "So, you've had a few horny ones?"

He resumed massaging her almost bare ass under her skirt, kissing her neck and ears.

"No one who turns me on as much as you Helen."

She rubbed her body against his pants, feeling his hard cock.

"Yes, I can feel you are turned on Mike."

He pulled her tight against him and rubbed his cock over her skirt.

"Then what are you waiting for Helen? Come and feel my raw cock."

She broke their embrace and started to walk down the long passageway. As she walked, she slowly unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, revealing her heels and stockings and thong. Then she pulled the top over her shoulders and dropped that too.

At the main bedroom door was stood to let him see her.

As he came to the door, he stripped as fast as possible as she walked into the room and flicked on the subdued lighting she had pre-set.

Halfway between the door and the bed she stopped and turned towards him, letting him take in how she had worked out to present herself. She walked slowly towards Mike and took his hard cock in one hand, squeezing it not too firmly and with her other hand cupped his balls.

"So hard," was all she said.

He kissed her again, his tongue in her mouth searching and eased her onto her bed.

Three hours later, after he'd gone, she called Ray to describe what had happened.

"Apart from yours, Ray, his was the second cock I've felt in years," she began when talking to Ray. "It was so hard and smooth with more ridges and bumps that yours. It twitched when I first touched it and that made me grip it a little tighter.

"I'm not comparing, Ray, but I said I'd tell you everything."

"I know Helen and you can imagine how much this turns me on," was his response.

"Mike sighed when I played with his cock and then I let my fingers tease it under his cock head. I felt the skin and the tip, his pre cum and what you always called the one eye of your cock.

"It was so warm and thick and, Ray, it fitted my hand perfectly.

"Here was your wife Ray with another man's cock in her hand. So naughty and more than a little slutty.

"But it was what we wanted. What I wanted. And what you wanted."

Then she slowly told him the rest.

After playing with Mike's cock, teasing it, feeling its hardness and its strength, she dropped to her knees and with her face directly in front of his cock looked at what she knew would soon part her cunt lips and fill her tight wet sheath that was ready for him.

Tentatively she let her tongue touch the tip of his cock and tasted the growing amount of pre-cum that was emerging. She let the liquid lie on her tongue and allow her taste buds to savor the taste of Mike. She liked the slightly salty taste and lapped at his cock. His reaction of his hands on her head told her he was so aroused.

"Fuck that's good, Helen. You certainly know what you're doing."

She just nodded and kept licking and lapping. Then she opened her mouth and allowed the head of his cock to move past her lips. The feeling of it on her sensitive lips was such that she could feel wetness growing in her cunt.

Bit by bit she took his cock in her mouth until it pushed against the top of her throat. She had never had Ray's cock in her throat and was not yet ready for Mike's. Instead, backwards, and forwards she worked his cock in her now saliva filled mouth. Helen always knew she was a good cock sucker from her college days and with Ray but now with another new cock in her mouth she seemed to really want to consume Mike.

She felt him hesitate. "I don't want to cum in your mouth yet, Helen. I want to be inside you."

Helen let his cock slowly leave her mouth, making it feel empty and her lips slightly numb from her intense sucking.

She felt Mike ease her to her feet and kiss her, his tongue pushing into her mouth knowing he was tasting himself and his hands easing down her thong.

"I want to give you the same pleasure," he said softly and let her down, so she was lying on the bed, the bed she shared with her husband.

He flicked her thong off and discarded it onto the floor. Then he slowly parted her legs and with his knees on the floor leaned forward so his mouth was just above when her legs came together and her smooth sex. Then she felt his tongue teasing her, slipping in and out of her cunt lips and then sliding up to get under the hood of skin that shielded her clit.

"Ooooohhhh," Helen said as she pushed into the bed. "You know how to use your tongue, Mike."

"The same as you do Helen," he mumbled, his voice quiet from between her legs.

She grabbed hold of his head and ran her fingers through his hair as he worked on her clit and cunt lips, exciting her as he parted them. His tongue pushed in just a little and she knew he could feel how wet she was. Rarely did Ray push his tongue into her cunt and she started to enjoy the constant pressure of it. He'd made a point on his tongue and wiggled it around just past her cunt lips.

"Fuck Mike that's good," she said as she parted her legs more. She surprised herself how quickly she was into her bedroom banter. "You are making my cunt so wet, and I love your warm tongue."

Mike stopped what he was doing and tilted his face so he could see her. From between her open legs, he said: "Maybe you should get Ray to do it for you."

The mention of her husband's name by the man who was pleasing and arousing her so much didn't phase her. Rather, it heightened her arousal, knowing how Ray had raised the subject and wanted her to cuckold him.

Bringing Ray's name in made it raunchier for Helen. It was as if Ray was there, urging her on. This was what he wanted and now she wanted it too.

"Are you going to fuck me now Mike?" she asked in a soft voice, brushing her finger through his hair teasingly.

"Is that what you want, Helen?"

"Oh yes."

"My cock in your married cunt."

"Oh yes," she repeated.

"You like me talking like that, don't you?"

"Yes."

He smiled to himself, enjoying her raunchy banter. "Then tell me what you want?"

Helen hesitated and then: "I want your hard cock in my wet married cunt. Filling it. Stretching it. Fucking me."

"I never knew there was a slut hidden inside you Helen."

She laughed softly. "Maybe it needed a dominant man like you to bring it out."

"And a husband who doesn't seem to mind."

"Well, Mike, Leslie doesn't seem to mind as well, does she?"

"At least it's all out in the open Helen and we're not hiding in motels or hotels."

"True. Now Mike, let's do what we came here for. Fuck me."

Mike breathed in and got on his knees between her legs. Looking down at her now glistening and smooth cunt, open and in front of him and his cock. He didn't hesitate. He wrapped his cock in his fingers and positioned it between her cunt lips and eased forward just a little. His cock easily parted her lips, and the head was inside her.

He heard her sigh when she felt his cock head penetrate. He moved his hips forward and more of his cock slid in. He could feel the walls of her cunt, warm and wet, being opened by his cock, tight against it and then loosened.

"You're tight, Helen," he said softly.

She knew she was for his cock. But when his cock was in her she could feel its strength and hardness. It pushed inside her, opening her and easing her canal walls wider to accept his size.

"You're thicker than Ray."

"You feel it more?" he said and pushed deeper, over half his nearly seven inches inside her.

"I do."

Mike loved the internal tightness but what he liked more was when he felt Helen contracting her internal muscles to hold his cock tighter and then relax.

"You've got some unique skills, Helen."

The first contraction of her muscles was not her doing but rather the first minor orgasm she had. It was quick and she alone felt it. Mike was thrusting and would not have felt that first spasm.

"No Mike.," she said to cover her orgasm. "I react to the skill of my companion."

"I think I'm more than a companion" he responded and pushed and had her take more of his cock. He was now almost fully inside her and his balls would soon be brushing against her smooth open legs. "I'm the guy who's fucking you."

"And doing it so well," she said, and she pushed her hips upwards as if seeking to get more of his cock. Then she felt his balls contact her smooth skin and knew she had all of him.

Helen felt him get his arms under her outstretched legs and slowly raise them. Her knees were above her tits as he crouched up more, positioning his cock so it was almost pointing straight down into her open cunt. Her cunt lips were gripping the sides of his cock as he slowly moved in and out of her. The movement of his cock enhanced her arousal and wantonness. All she could feel was his cock inside her, moving and exciting her, a hard object consuming her, filling her, thrusting, and moving sometimes sideways to explore new parts of her. Fucking her.

"You're so deep in me Mike, filling me."

"I love how your muscles grip me as if to urge me deeper and faster."

Helen relaxed into the sheet and mattress and said nothing as she gave way to erotic feelings as Mike used his cock to fuck her better and harder. There were a lot of similarities with Anthony. Without regret, and she never told him later, he made her forget how Ray fucked her. But not Anthony. They were the new template. The new benchmark. This was how she wanted to be fucked from now on.

For half an hour he fucked her both fast and slow. She had another two small orgasms but again his hips moving his cock in and out meant he didn't feel her cum. All he heard were some soft moans of enjoyment.

He eased off from time to time to prolong not only the sensation, but also to get his breath back and to hold back on his own orgasm. The exertion had also helped slow him down a bit. Even with Leslie at their height of passion and lust he had never been able to last as long as he did this first time with Helen.

The feeling of her warm and wet, and pulsating inner canal excited him as he felt it through his cock. Helen felt it as her internal muscles felt the thrust of his hardness. Often the description was bandied around but with Helen, he realized, here was a woman made to be fucked. And that her husband offered her up made it even more erotic and raunchy.

"I can't hold off much longer, Helen," he said when he felt his climax fast approaching.

"Then fill me with your cum" she said, panting and on the brink of her major and total climax.

He felt her cunt muscles start to get so much tighter around his cock and knew she was going to cum almost simultaneously. He now had to push harder to get through her tightening muscles, to get so deep inside her for the moment when his cock would explode.

Her felt the internal contractions and how he had to push harder to get his cock deep inside her. She was in bliss approaching what she knew was a major, flooding orgasm.

"Aaaagghhh" was all he could say as he felt her spasm and his cock to spill its semen into the edge of her cervix.

Her body shuddered, she panted more and moaned loudly as she came hard with him. She wasn't thinking at all about Ray just then. That would come later when she recounted what she had experienced.

They said nothing as they both were lost in their organisms. Helen had never cum that hard since her early college days and the one night with Anthony.

Mike collapsed on top of her and just lay there, his softening cock still inside her, covered in his cum and hers.

"You're magnificent, Helen," was all he could say with his shortened breath.

She said nothing, loss in post fucking bliss, feeling his softening cock still inside her, all the cum in her and her muscles still slightly spasming. She regretted his cock was softening but realized she needed to slow down and recover somewhat before the post-coital exhaustion passed.

Helen knew Mike would not be staying long. That was to become, she realized, a fact of life. It became more apparent when his soft cock eased from her cum filled and sticky cunt. She'd placed enough cleaning wipes next to the bed and taking some, she slowly and purposely cleaned his cock. She used tissues and wipes on herself and then lay back on the bed, still feeling the memory of his cock in her cunt and half closed her eyes.

He rolled over and softly kissed her lips and neck and then, as she expected, said: "You know I have to go."

She nodded but added: "I understand. That's the way it will be if this continues."

"Yes. But I want it to continue."

She said nothing, just kissed him and her tongue slipped into his mouth, and she tasted the arousal he had created with his tongue. She also knew he would be tasting himself on her tongue.

"Me too, Mike."

"Ray?"

"He knew this was going to happen tonight. He was more than comfortable with it and, indeed, was aroused by it."

She paused before adding: "I will tell him everything that happened."

"What about when I see him in the office?"

"Then," said Helen, "you'll both act like adult men, who each know and understand the situation. You won't discuss it and I know Ray will do the same. We will only discuss it when the three of us are together."

Again, she hesitated before adding: "What about Leslie?"

"She's approached it the same as Ray, although, unlike Ray, she has what she calls adventures of her own."

"At least we're all honest Mike."

He rose from the bed and was directed to the bathroom to shower. "Can't have you going home reeking of me," Helen said.

With a farewell kiss he was gone, leaving her in a thin robe replaying in her mind all that had taken place. There were no regrets, no indecision about continuing and feeling the total satisfaction Mike had given her.

Some fifteen minutes later, still in a slight state of sexual bliss, she picked up her cell and called Ray, going through almost every moment since she had dressed and walked out the door to meet Mike.

Helen could tell by Ray's reactions and sighs just how aroused he was with what she'd done.

"It was as good as you thought and I imagined, Helen?" he asked.

"Yes, Ray."

"And it will happen again?"

"Yes."

Over the next three weeks it became weekly and rather than Helen's bedroom, they used a hotel suite Mike kept for late nights and visiting clients.

It seemed to Helen a little raunchier to meet in hotel rooms.

"I feel like a call girl," she said to him on the third visit. It was a light-hearted quip. "I'm not sure if some of the guys in the lobby think the same."

"You're too classy and too good looking and dress better than any call girl, Helen."

"Oh, you know, do you?"

"I don't actually, but everything about you reeks of class, real class."

"I also end up reeking of you."

That was when she unzipped her dress and slithered out of it to show him some new lingerie she's bought.

At the office, Mike was surprised how ecumenical Ray was. The shared knowledge actually put the professional relationship on a more even platform and to Mike's total satisfaction, Ray really got into some new responsibilities and enhanced his standing within the company.