Introducing my Good Boy to a Friend

Story Info
It’s time to introduce you to my friends…
1.4k words
4.18
12.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a stressful week at work and I need to let off some steam. I tell you to pick me up at 6 and as soon as I get in the van I look at you and say playtime with my eyebrow raised. No messing around. I need this. I put my hand on your thigh and start reading you a story, refusing to touch you as your button begins to get hard beneath your jeans.

When you are nice and hard, I stop reading and instead tell you what a bad boy you have been, that tonight is about making sure you are primed and ready for me to show you off to my friends... I tell you that in order to be a good boy, you must be tested first, and tonight is all about the tests.

We get to the hotel and I tell you to carry the bags, you are going to treat me like a goddess tonight, whilst I test you. We get to our room and I snap my fingers, instructing you to put the bags down and get naked and on all fours on the floor in front of the mirror. I attach your leash and collar and tell you that tonight you have to earn the title of good boy. You will start at bitch and I will tell you if you are being good enough to gain a better title.

I snap my fingers again and hold my foot out to you, telling you to remove my boots. I lie back into the chair and get you to massage my feet, my calves, all the way up to my thighs. I can see you getting hard again, and without warning I reach down between your legs and slap your balls and button, telling you little bitches don't get to get hard.

I attach the cage to you, gagging you as well, telling you that you don't deserve to speak whilst you are being a little bitch. I pull your head back and spit into your mouth, whispering in your ear afterwards that you don't get to kiss me whilst you are my little bitch, but that you can have my spit. I ask you if you want my spit and you nod. I tell you to beg for it, and you try hard to speak with the gag in your mouth, keeping it open as I spit in your mouth again, letting it run down your chin, onto your chest.

I keep you on your knees as I take off my skirt. I'm not wearing any underwear, and I spread my legs and start touching myself, inches from your face. I tell you that little bitches don't get to touch me, so I have to touch myself. Then I turn on my phone and start talking to my friend on the phone whilst I touch myself.

I'm telling her all about what I'm doing to you, what position I have you in, what you are, what I'm doing in front of you. Your button is straining against the cage as you listen to me telling her you're nothing but my little bitch, to do with as I please, just a little bitch for me to use and abuse.

As I talk to her, I cum hard in front of you, pushing my fingers into your mouth without warning and making you gag as I push them into your mouth, down the back of your throat. You start to dribble, and I tell my friend what is happening, looking into your eyes as I tell her that you have earned the title of Slut now...

I put the phone down so that she can still hear everything that's going on, and tell you to stand up. I get you dressed in a matching bra and panties, get you to step into a black dress and push a sparkly headband onto your head, which pushes your hair back. Then I instruct you to go and crouch on the bed with your hands on your head, facing the floor length mirror so you can see everything I'm about to do to you.

You are wobbly but you do as you are told. I kneel up on the bed behind you and run my nails down your back, enjoying it when you flinch. I replace my nails with the pinwheel, bringing it down to where the dress meets your skin, running it along the sensitive inner arms and thighs, along your collar bone. I tell you you're my pretty little Slut and I'm going to show you that you're my slut.

I pull out a little whip and start to hit you, telling you to look at us in the mirror, you crouched uncomfortably, totally submissive to me as I hit you with the whip. I stand behind you and tell you to watch whilst I put my hands up the skirt of your dress and touch you in the ass, pushing your legs wide with my hands, making you open up for me. I rub my finger against your asshole, using my spit as lube before pushing it inside and watching your face contort in pain and pleasure.

I continue to fuck you with my finger like this for a while, using my other hand to reach up and fondle your nipples, enjoying the role reversal, and how humiliating it is for you to sit and watch me touch you like my own little slut, my plaything to do with as I want.

I tell you that you're being a really good little slut for me, and that if you continue to be really good, you might be able to be a good boy...

You tell me you want to be my good boy, you want to please me, to do anything I tell you to do. So I tell you to stand up in front of the bed and strip for me, like a good boy. It's so humiliating, having me watch you as you take off the dress and the underwear, all whilst dancing awkwardly on the spot. I never take my eyes off you, and when you finish, and are stood naked in front of me, I simply say "good boy", raise my eyebrows and beckon with my hand for you to lie down next to me on the bed.

I tell you we are going to play a little game. I'm going to set a timer and see how many times I can edge you before the timer goes off. I start touching you and you get instantly hard, precum leaking onto my leg. I wipe it up with my finger and feed it to you, making sure to push my finger deep into your mouth until you gag a little.

I don't stop what I'm doing with your hard little button, enjoying how quickly I'm getting you there, knowing that I'm going to edge you so many times before that timer goes off. I cup your balls with my other hand, stroking them and running my nails all over as I continue to stroke your button. Your breathing gets hard and fast and I know you're almost there. I tell you that each time you get close you have to say "bad button", and you say it, letting out a sigh of frustration as I stop what I'm doing.

I tell you you're a good boy for not making a mess, and continue with the stroking. It feels like torture, getting to the edge over and over again. Your breathing is ragged, you are sweating, and your whole body is tingling and shaking by the time the timer goes off. You breathe a sigh of relief as I ask you if you want to make a mess. Yes, you say, almost crying.

This time I up the pressure as I use my hand and mouth on you simultaneously. I move your hands to my hair and instruct you to put pressure on my head as I take you in my mouth.

You start panting, your body rigid. You say bad button again and this time I keep going with my hand right up until the last second, when I let go, sit up, look you in the eye as I ruin your orgasm. "Good boy", I say, as I pat your cum covered thigh. "Maybe next time I'll let you enjoy it..."