All Comments on 'Introducing Tony to Crossdressing'

by Lynda68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A friend indeed

Loved the story. I would love to have a neighbor that did the same as me.

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

I found this very erotic and completely authentic, and therefore a huge turn-on. Please continue with Tony in further chapters. Corrupting a young lad like this is a recurring fantasy for me.

suckermansuckermanabout 4 years ago
wonderful story

I have a gay neighbour and I have sucked him off into my mouth but not yet fucked. Unfortunately he is gay . his spunks is always very tasty.

and thus likes mens undies. I still wear my womens though. Havent got any mens

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
The Real Thing

I liked what you said about the real thing being better. A dildo help take the edge off when there is no one to fuck you, but it's more like masturbating than real sex and nothing can really substitute for the feel of a real cock. Plus, it's real sex with another guy. I have a steady fuckbuddy. I crossdress but he doesn't. We do it bareback and he cums inside my ass. If you think that the real thing is better but have never taken a guys load up your butt bareback, you don't know what you are missing. For me, it's mostly psychological but, it drives me absolutely crazy to know that I actually have his cum up my sissy cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story

loved how you met each other and how crossdressing turned you on, and you 2 enjoyed each other. would love to see future story where you actually fall in love and stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dress Up

The lady next door has helped turn me in to the women i am now.She dresses me and does my hair and make up.In return she loves for me to eat her out as well as her ass.She will suck me off but loves to tie me up and fuck me with strapon dildos.Last night night after dressing me doing my make up and hair she bound me head to toe.This time she introduced my ass to a monster horse cock dildo.It was 12'' long 3 1/2 '' round.I have never had one that big in my ass or mouth ever.She lubed my ass and in went the dildo deeper and deeper in my ass.I could feel every inch in my ass.Soon it was all in my ass and she was now fucking me hard.But this time ass i open my mouth to tell her how much i loved it a hard cock found its way in to my mouth.I could hear her say suck his cock and swallow his cum like a good sissy cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mmmm.....been a closeted crossdresser since childhood, first y cousins sexy things she made me wear, then mommy's stuff, then girlfriends/cousins stuff stolen from hampers then my wife's stuff, I have collected and purged "Chrissy's" outfits so many times but eventually come back to "her" again! I'll never be passable, due to my alpha male, hairy, bearded body (when I get bit by the CD slutlust bug, I shave from neck to knees, fortunately my sexless wife has no interest anymore, sadly, due to illness) and I start thrift store cruising for slutty lingerie. Wish I had a few older CD buddy's near Athens Ga, we'd be soooo sexy and hot for each others cum! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLynda68@Lynda68
Middle aged crossdresser. wltm similar. I tend to rattle off my stories. I have re-read them sometimes. But found myself writing something totally different to what I intended. So please excuse the bad grammar. Obviously if you want to volunteer so edit..... All comments are...