All Comments on 'Introduction to Bryce Ch. 02'

by LovingMyWife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Good read so far...

There are dark clouds on the horizen. She lies to her husband, he keeps his knowledge of the lie to himself. They are on an anniversary trip and so far she picked up a hot guy, blatantly ogled him, fucked another man (Bryce) 3 times in her head and this is only in the 1st 12 hours. I'd pack it up and take her ass back to where ever they came from -- unless I was a wimp who wanted to see my wife fucking other men. And that's where this is heading. I have no one to blame but myself. I read the title. I'll read another chapter to see if it's going to be a mutually agreed upon 3-some or just another cuck/stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Only Wear A Size 10 Shoe

but I think "Size14Shoe" is right on track that "LovingMyWife" doesn't have enough love for his wife to write a story about how he reminds her of how he loves her and "reclaims" her instead of offering her to Bryce. It is so much easier to just feed the husbands lust (don't be so stupid as calling it "loving his wife") than to write something much more erotic about promises kept and love deepened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well-written, sexy story in the LW/Hotwife genre.

Looking forward to this quite believable, well-written story's further development.

Part of what makes this story so credible is that although this is a shared fantasy, she is still reserving some privacy for herself: she shares the passion inspired by her sexual dream, but keeps the details of it to herself. He lovingly interrupts her dream, feeling he's sort of eaves-dropping on her private fantasies as she talks (and nearly cums!) in her sleep.

I love that this is an upbeat story about a loving couple on an adventure together, finding their way through.

Hope part three comes along soon.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Hahahahaha .... EXTRA points!

If there was a way to give extra points, I would.

First, as someone else said, this is very well written.

Second, the sex in it is hot. (And anyone here who thinks they control what their wives are thinking about when they're fucking them has read way too many stories in the "mind control" genre ... healthy people have fantasies, and don't always share all of them with their loved ones.)

Third, this story brought us the added entertainment of watching the whiners come out and pee their pants because this big, bad fantasy gives them scawy dweams ...

What more could we ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This couple is on their way!

They'll try this once, and if it works for them, they'll have a sex life a lot of people just won't understand.

And if it doesn't work for them, if they keep their communication open, they'll simply opt out of threesomes and enjoy the memories.

No reason to panic, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seriously, that friggin idiot shoe-no-IQ is still alive?

What a fucking waste of oxygen on such a pathetic asshole. Eat shit, choke and go back to suck cock - putrid fuck shoe.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go suck a dick bitch.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The dreams of a whorewife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous