Introspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's... Extremely weird..."

"I know, but hear me out here. You said he's open minded, right? So who cares if you're a sissy. A man's needs are a man's needs, and if all those 'straight as an arrow' jocks can be happy with Jenny, then why couldn't he?"

"Yeah but... He's my uncle..."

"I know, and that's kinda weird... But what if you didn't see it that way?"

"Um... What?"

"I mean, he's Jimmy's uncle, not necessarily Jenny's."

"That's dumb."

"No really! You and Jenny are already basically completely seperate people. And you're already willing to look the other way and be someone else for so many things as her, so who's to say he has to be her uncle too? Besides, you could do him so much good! And not to mention, that means you wouldn't have to hide Jenny any longer."

She was beginning to break him, "I guess... But I don't know how I would feel about that, despite how I justify it."

"And that's okay. You don't need to know. You just need to focus on helping him stay happy while he finds someone new."

"Yeah... And I guess it could be nice not having to hide Jenny any more."

"Think about it. At this point, everyone knows and has accepted who you are. Everyone but him. The only thing stopping you from fully living your life the way you want to is that you've kept it a secret from him. But if you did this, not only would it help him but it could help you too!"

"Yeah..."

"And if you really are dedicated to his happiness, I don't know, who's to say you wouldn't be at least a little happy too from... helping him out a bit..." She said, nudging him with her elbow.

"... Okay fine, I'll think about it."

"Okay. Now buckle up, I'll drive you home."

That night, Alex was as depressed as ever. He got home from work and went straight for a bottle of vodka. Jimmy saw that Alex wouldn't be making dinner, so he went downstairs and began preparing it himself. He made spaghetti with a simple red sauce. Jimmy wasn't an expert chef or anything, but he had gotten used to making his own simple meals after years of neglect. When Jimmy sat down next to Alex and put Alex's plate in front of him, Jimmy began to understand one of the things that Caitlin had been talking about. Sarah almost always used to cook dinners for them. And now that she no longer did, Alex hardly could. One of those things he needed was someone to be there to help prepare dinners after his long hours at work.

After Jimmy took the bottle away from Alex and forced him to eat the spaghetti, Jimmy helped Alex back to his room and told him to take it easy. Jimmy then went downstairs and did the dishes and washed the kitchen. Jimmy then looked at the house and began to realize how messy things had gotten. Point two, he realized that Sarah had done most of if not all of the cleaning. Again, feeling bad for Alex and also not wanting to live in a barn, Jimmy found the cleaning tool and began to clean the house. he swept, vacuumed, wiped, tucked, organized, and after an hour and a half had the house looking descent. Nothing like the days when Sarah would do it, but it was something. It was beginning to get late, and so Jimmy went back to his room and fell asleep.

The next day Jimmy woke up to the usual empty house. Alex had already managed his way out of bed and off to work. Jimmy began putting himself together and getting ready for school when he stopped in his bathroom. He looked in the mirror and imagined being dressed as Jenny right there. He imagined if he had the same routine as usual, but as Jenny, and going to school a sissy. He was immediately turned on, and had to tear himself from the mirror to finish getting ready. School was hard as Jimmy struggled to focus. He was too distracted thinking about Alex and Caitlin's plan. The day began to melt away before Jimmy realized that the final bell was ringing. He walked out and once again found Caitlin's car. He got in and looked at her.

"Are you gonna do it?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe?" He replied.

"What's holding you back?"

"A lot of things. Can you just take me home so I can think?"

"Yea sure baby."

That night was much like the last. Alex came home and poured himself a glass of wine before sitting on the sofa in his depression. Jimmy had to make dinner and force Alex to eat it. Jimmy helped Alex to bed, then went about fixing up the house. Jimmy had a thought about dressing up as Jenny and revealing the big news that night, but he second guessed himself and didn't follow through. Once again, Jimmy went to bed lost in thought and unsure of what the next day would bring.

The morning was the same, and the school day was the same. To save the boring details, nearly every aspect of that day of school was the same as the day prior, only Caitlin didn't mention the idea to Jimmy in the car. They drove in silence. But that silence didn't persist once Jimmy got out of the car and walked into his house. To his dread and horror, inside was Sarah and Alex. And Alex was sitting at the table, crying, begging for Sarah to take him back while Sarah stood above him screaming at him. They both paused when Jimmy walked in.

"Get the fuck to your room!" She screamed at him.

That snapped Jimmy. That was the last straw for him, seeing the worst woman he knew back in his house and seeing Alex about to sign his soul away to her once again, "Oh like hell I am! Listen here you bitch, I lived in this house for this whole year because Alex is the nicest man I know. I also got the honor of living in this house and sitting in on all of your relationship hell, all because you're an awful human being who isn't deserving of a man like him! Now just when I thought he was free from you, here you are again back in HIS house making demands. Fuck you, and you have no right to be screaming at him!"

She was only shocked, and so was Alex. But her shock quickly turned to rage, as she stepped forward and slapped Jimmy across the face almost as hard as his father would hit him. Jimmy fell backwards in surprise from the slap, and felt a moment of flashback to his father. But as he was about to jump back up and start swinging, Sarah had crossed the final line with Alex as well. "You do not come into my home, complaining, screaming, and then hitting my nephew like you're some kind of queen you arrogant cunt!" He grabbed her shoulders and began shoving her out the door. He practically threw her onto his porch as he screamed, "I wish I would've seen how awful you were sooner, and I would say you could stay out there with the trash but I don't want such a fowl person stinking up my lawn!" And he slammed the door behind him.

This got Jimmy's hopes up. Jimmy stood up to hug Alex, and for only those fleeting seconds did Alex seem vindicated. By the next hour, he was back to sitting with a drink in his hand, muttering to himself whether he had done the right thing. Jimmy once again made dinner and sat down next to Alex.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you still so depressed?"

"Because, it's not so easy. She's been my only love for so long..."

"But you said it yourself! She was an awful bitch, and you're better off without her!"

"I said a lot of things, she said a lot of things, you said a lot of things... We were all caught up in the heat of the moment, and I acted irrationally. I should've thought about how to better handle that."

"WHAT!? She hit me, and you're still thinking that you want her?!"

"Look, Jimmy," He said finally looking up to Jimmy, "It's not so simple in life. We all have problems, and we all have demons we need to handle. She has hers, I have mine, and you have yours. The point isn't about finding someone who doesn't seem to have any issues, it's about finding someone who you can work your issues out with. And I think Sarah and I could've found a way to do that..."

Jimmy was disgusted, he stood up and slid the plate of food away from him, "You're disgusting! She's a horrible woman, and I thought you had finally figured that out." And Jimmy stormed off to his room.

Jimmy was sitting in his room, furious and sad at the same time. He both hated Alex right then, but also felt so bad for him. He thought that Alex might have finally come around to the truth, without Jimmy having to intervene as Jenny, but he was wrong. But as Jimmy began to think about it, he realized he was really just angry at Sarah. She had instigated it. She had crossed the line. And she was the sexy bimbo that had locked Alex in his single-mindedness. It was all her fault, and no amount of logic or talking would break her curse over Alex. And finally, Jimmy came to the decision that the only way to help alex would be to truly coerce him. Jimmy jumped off his bed and ran for the door. He stepped out and looked off the second floor down to the living room.

Just as Jimmy had left him, Alex was sitting at the dining table. He had a nearly empty bottle of gin in his hand, and an empty bottle of vodka next to him. Alex was muttering to himself, drunk out of his mind, rolling around in heart broken sadness. This onl made Jimmy's heart hurt more, but at the same time it raised Jimmy's spirits because these were the perfect conditions for the plan. Jimmy ran back into his room and began tearing through his boxes of stuff. When he found the things he was looking for, he threw them on the bed.

Jimmy ran to his bathroom and began doing his makeup. He tried to do it in a very specific way, the way that he had seen Sarah do it the one time he ever saw them go out to a fancy date. She had done it extremely slutty, heavy on the eye makeup, with a thick bright red lipstick. Jimmy used all of his expertise he had learned from his friends, and pulled out all of the stops to make himself into the sexiest woman he could be. Once it was done, he ran back into his room. The next step was the under layer, and Jimmy was specifically proud of these ones. He pulled out the big guns to begin with, a pair of fake tits (C-cups) that had been donated to him by a couple of jocks who knew Jenny's secret and thought they were being funny (But also hoping she would show up next time wearing them). Next, the black string corset. Jimmy then chose a red pair of frilly lace panties with a matching bra. Then, a set of black stockings, and garter belt. A little bit of lube applied to his asshole to begin with, and then something that his girl friends had donated him, a pill of Viagra.

Once the underside was done, he grabbed a special black dress that he had reserved wearing until a special occasion. It was a skin-tight black dress that srated around his new C-cup breasts, connected by thin black spaghetti straps, an clung all the way down his body until his waist. Then it fanned out, but there were two long divisions from the waist down along both the sides to show off his stocking-clad, smooth legs. He rubbed his hands all along his body, loving the shape and feel that the dress made him have. His hips looked wide, his ass looked bubbly, and his chest was to die for. He slipped into a pair of four inch black stilettos, but there was one final piece. He dived into his bag and found a special red wig. It was a red wig given to him by one of his friends who was going to pursue costume design. It was the highest quality wig he owned, and it was a curly, dark red wig made of such high quality material it felt convincingly real. He pulled out the special tape, tucked his hair, and fastened the wig to his head. Suddenly, he was a she again, and Jenny was ready to rock it.

Jenny took a photo, then posted it to her favorite board saying, "About to become my uncle's bitch, might record for later XOXOXO"

She immediately started getting responses, but she left her room, and place the phone down next to Alex's door. She then turned and began to come down the stairs. She could feel her face burning red as each step of her heels clicked on the staircase. When she got to the bottom, she had heard Alex's crying and muttering stopped. She began to walk to the kitchen. Suddenly as she was walking, her knees grew a little weak and her penis got rock hard in her panties, her heart began to race and she had to suppress her panting. The Viagra had begun to kick in. She recomposed herself and picked up the pace. She came around the corner into the kitchen to greet Alex's waiting eyes.

"Wha'n thuh-" He tried to mutter but couldn't make it out.

She put on her best sexy woman voice and spoke, "Hey Alex. Allow me to introduce myself." She began to stride toward him, her hips swishing as she walked.

She walked up to him, reached over, grabbed his bottle, then brought it to her lips and drank the rest. She set the bottle down and looked at him, "I'm Jenny. And I want to show you something."

Alex began to sober up quite suddenly as he took a deep breath and tried to speak clearly, "Jimmy? Look... You need to... This is-" But Jenny turned and cut him off.

She spread her legs over his lap, stuck her ass out, and sat down on his lap. She began to grind up and down across his crotch, before she leaned back into him and reach around to grab his head with both hands. She closed her eyes, her body burning from the sex drive she was experiencing, and whispered, "I don't want you to fight it baby. I want it so bad, and I know you do too. Make this easy and fun for the both of us, and just let it happen. We can talk after."

His dick was getting stiff fast, and he was too lost for words. So instead, he gave in, and let her do as she pleased. When she sensed this, she began to grind harder and faster, really feeling his dick through his pants. She reached into her bust, and pulled something out from between her fake breasts. She slipped it into her mouth, then stood up and spun around only to sit back down facing Alex. She placed her hands on his shoulder, still grinding against his firm dick, and leaned in to kiss him. When they embraced, she immediately pressed her tongue into his mouth and began to french. Though he was expecting none of this, the least he expected was to feel her push something down his throat with her tongue. It took him a moment to realize what it was, a small pill. He broke the kiss and leaned back to ask, "What was that?"

"A Viagra." She responded with a Cheshire grin, the same one she learned from Caitlin.

He looked a little horrified, but quickly she pulled him back into a deep french kiss. They sat like that, kissing uncontrollably for a few minutes. Jenny was paying attention, fighting her cravings and urges to spin around and go straight for his dick. She was waiting for it to kick in. And it was very clear when it did. Alex suddenly began to kiss her back, matching her tempo, and his cock suddenly grew stiffer than ever. His hands, which had been on her waist quickly lept to her ass and he was groping and squeezing it with all his might. She knew that he was ready to move on, and just barely in time before she would lose her control.

She stood up and backed up a step. He made to stand up, but she held him down. She then dropped to her knees and quickly went for his zipper. With masterful skill, she unzipped his pants, and pulled them down along with his boxers with grace and agility. His dick sprung free, and Jenny very loudly squealed in glee. It was nine inches and girthy as could be. She felt like her eyes were lit up at the sight of it. And she could no longer fight it. She immediately dove onto his dick, taking it into her mouth and beginning to suck. She bobbed up and down the way that Caitlin had done to her so many months ago. Jenny took a few minutes to get used to it, then began to play hard ball. She took every inch of it in, popping the final few into her throat and holding her breath. As she pulled all the way off of it, out of her throat, she would lick the whole length of the bottom of it, slowly and sensually. Alex couldn't help but moan deeply at this. She took it as a good sign, and began to work into a rhythym. A minute of regular sucking, then three long and slow deep throats. Her dick had already been diamonds, but now it was about to blow.

She felt his dick tensing, ready to shoot its first load. And when she felt his hands grab her head, she screamed a high pitched moan out through his dick as she squirted her first sissy-gasm into her panties. To her amazement, her dick didn't get soft though. And as he began to force her with all his might, face-fucking her like some kind of toy, he began to grunt like a barbarian. Finally, he came his first time too, and he came loads. Rope after rope of come shoot into her mouth, and she gladly lapped it up. She tried to swallow, but it kept coming and began to land on her face. She was okay with that though, as she giggled and scooped it into her mouth. After he finished, she jumped up, leaned in to kiss him, then said, "Come on! We have a whole night of rough sex like that ahead of us!" And she grabbed his hand, dragging him upstairs to his room. As they entered the door, she picked up her phone. While she bent down to do so, he slapped her ass.

He tore his way out of his clothes as he made his way for the bed. Meanwhile, she positioned some boxes and things up on his desk to hold her phone. She stood it up, hit record, then turned to see Alex already naked and waiting for her rubbing his rock hard dick. She literally ran and jumped onto the bed, quickly taking it back into her mouth. She sucked it the way she had for another five minutes. The whole time he was rubbing her hair, and admiring her makeup. Finally however, she picked her head up and and pushed him onto his back. She crawled forward over his chest and began to make out with him again. Meanwhile, she pulled up her dress and moved aside her panties. She grabbed his dick, feeling his warm, fast pulse in her hand, and positioned it right at her sissy hole. He realized what she was doing now, and immediately buried it deep into her ass with great force as he shoved his hips up. She screamed in joy at this, and collapsed a little bit onto him. He grabbed her, and began to lead the show.

She laid almost limp on him while he picked his feet back and began to thrust his hips upward, ramming his silicon hard dick in and out of her ass. He could feel her rock hard sissy dick pressing against his crotch, but he didn't care anymore. And she was far too lost in the sensation to even remember that she was fucking her uncle. All either of them cared about was sex right there. He kept pumping in and out of her for five minutes. She began to gain control of her strength once more and held her front up. She leaned in and whispered, "But I'm your nephew."

"Wrong twice, you were my niece. Now, you're my girl."

She kissed him once more and said, "Wrong. I'm your bitch."

She then leaned up and shifted her weight onto her knees, pressing his legs down and pinning his hips to the bed. He lost control, and it was hers once more. She then then held her hands up behind her head, and lifted her ass up, only to pound it down once again. She began to ride him in reverse cowboy. He was loving it, and so was she. They both moaned in unison. And neither of them lasted long. She blew her next load first, her sissy dick flopping up and down on his toned stomach forced her to come all over his chest. After she came down from the initial high, she looked over the wasted come on him, and felt a little hungry. She began to scoop it up off of him in her fingers, and lifted it to her mouth. Grinning and humming at how great it was. This sent him to that level as well, and he grabbed her ass and held it down. She yelped and screamed in pure ecstasy while he began to bottom out in her ass. The warm jizz filled her ass, and she felt as her inner walls milked every last drop out of his ass. Miraculously, she stayed stiff on his stomach, and he stayed stiff in her ass.