Introspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took a moment to breath, then immediately stood up and switched position. They first went to doggy style. Jenny found that she loved this position, and Alex found that he liked to grab her wig and pull on it. She begged him not to pull too hard or else it might come off, but she also liked the painful tug on her head as he rammed her ass with his love. Her sissy dick whipped between her legs as it happened. This is also where the sex, their inebriation, and their senses all began to mix. Things got weird quick, where before they were only uttering sex noises, grunts, and screams, now they began to talk to each other.

"Who's a slut!" He barked.

"I am! I am! I'm your slut! I'm your sissy slut, Alex!"

"OH!" He grunted, "How long have you... Been like this!"

"Since the end of the summer that I came here! OOOOOOOOOH!" She squealed as he went balls deep, his pearls slapping against her cheeks.

"Have you had sex before this?"

"A couple times, yeah!"

"With guys from school?"

"Yeah! AH!" And suddenly she came once again, her sissy come shooting and pooling beneath her legs.

"Oh, what a bad slut! If I were your father, I would punish you!"

"Please! Please punish me! I love it! I love you!"

He then flipped her over into missionary, picking her legs up onto his shoulders and drilling her while staring into each other's eyes.

"Goddamn you're so beautiful!" Her eye makeup was beginning to bleed from sweat, and her lipstick was smeared from sucking him off multiple times.

"THANK YOU! OH! I love this!"

"You're... You're gonna have to do this for me... More often!"

"Always! I'm your bitch! There's no more Jimmy, only Jenny! You don't need that bimbo anymore!"

"AK!" At that thought, he once more came in her ass.

She squealed in delight again, most of the come falling out of her ass and onto the bed again. But somehow, they had at least one more go in them, as both their cocks were still somewhat stiff. They took a moment to breath, and Jenny suggested they finish it with another blowjob. Alex stood up in front of the camera, Jenny re positioned it, and she got to work once more. But this one was different. Where the other two were completely sex crazed panic, this one was more controlled. Jenny moved slower, and both had begun to come off of their high. They had been talking through their screams, and they were both now beginning to genuinely think about what was going on. He held her head, but without force and mostly to feel her hair. He ran his fingers between two curls, and he asked, "Why did you do this?"

She pulled off and through breaths said, "To make you happy." Before going back to sucking.

"You didn't need to. You don't owe me anything."

She pulled off again, "No, I do. But even beyond that, you deserve this. You deserve a woman who will treat you right. And I'm closer to that than Sarah is."

There was no more talking. She kept sucking for five more minutes before he begun to grunt again. She picked up the pase, and as he announced that he was coming, she pulled off and pumped him home with her hand. She let him come all over her face and hair. There was less come now than before, but still plenty coated her face. When he was done, he stumbled for the bed and sat down. She grabbed her phone, ended the recording, and put it away. She then stood up and went to sit down next to him.

"You have... Something on your face..." He said hesitantly.

"Yeah. It's your jizz. And this marks me as your bitch."

"...Oh..."

"Let's start again. I'm Jenny, and I'll be your relief bitch. You've gotta let go of Sarah, and I'll help you do that. But you also need to find someone new, someone better than Sarah. I'll give you what you want and need until then, but promise me you'll genuinely try."

"How can I say no to a girl covered in my come?"

"You can't, now let me clean up and we can go to sleep."

"You're gonna sleep with me?"

"Of course. I'm your relief bitch."

They slept together that night. Jenny as the little spoon, nestled under Alex's arms. She fell asleep knowing that she had won him over, and freed him from Sarah. She only hoped now that he could find someone who would treat him right. When she woke up, Alex had gone to work. It was Friday, and she had to get ready for school. As she got up, she saw a note, "Jenny, you're something else. Ever since you've come into my life, you've been a shining light. I promise you I won't let you down, as long as you promise me to hold up your end... Love, Alex XO."

She got up and began to get ready. But as she was about to take off her makeup, she realized something. She no longer had to pretend. She cleared her makeup, showered, shaved, moisturized, then restarted. She went with something far less slutty, and far more casual. She fixed her wig, redid the tape, and found some more school appropriate clothes. She went with a pair of ripped leg jeans, some pink converse, and a white T. She grabbed her things for school, then found her way to the bus. As she got on, she saw all the familiar faces. But she saw them in a different way. Those who she had known from parties, saw her the way they did at those parties: As a sexy girl. And those who didn't know her from parties looked at her with some kind of awe and confusion at who the new girl was. When she got the school, that was the consensus with everyone. Her first course of action before the first bell rung was to go the principal. She explained to him her new outlook on life, and he said that he would notify teachers and staff.

From that point forward, the school knew her as Jenny, the transsexual student who would never from that point on be addressed as Jimmy, or even acknowledged that she was once a boy. Everyone in the school was already on board, as many already knew about her. When her friends saw her there as Jenny, they all freaked out and hugged her at once. They all asked what happened, and she gave them the clean answer. All of them knew only that answer, all but Caitlin. At break Jenny talked to Caitlin, and confirmed that she had gone through with it. Caitlin was super proud, but also a little jealous when she heard the fine details about the sweaty sex that went down. But they kept on going through class, and Jenny's world was completely flipped on its head. Everyone was nice to her, all the boys, all the girls, every teacher, and seemingly everyone. She sat with her friends, and she was finally just one of the girls. As the bell rang and she walked through the halls, the boys flirted with her the way they did any girl. She got in Caitlin's car and drove home.

She finished her studies even, feeling some kind of new motivation to do so. As she checked the time, she realized she needed to start dinner. She began cooking the chicken, and half way through Alex walked in. She walked up and pulled him into a hug and kiss to welcome him home. He pinched her ass as she did, then went to put his things away. She finished dinner, called him to the table, and they began to eat. They conversed about her first day at school as Jenny. Then they talked about what exactly all of this meant. Jenny explained to him, "It'll be simple. I'll cover the easy needs, like cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. As long as you keep putting a roof over my head. And if you kept looking for a new girlfriend, then I promise that you'll have all the sweet benefits that you'll need to get you bye. Easy."

"I like that..." He then chuckled a little, "God your father would be so mad at me."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm fucking his son."

"No, you're fucking his daughter. Besides, he's no father of mine."

"Even still, if he ever heard about this, or even about your transition, he would go berserk."

"And there's a reason he's in jail."

"You're right."

They finished their meal, then went to watch a movie together. As the movie went on, they began to make out. Before they got too far, they found their way back to Alex's room and continued. She sucked him for a while, keeping it slow and steady not to finish early. Then he took her in a few alternate positions, ending in missionary. She had already come twice by the time he finally unloaded in her ass. It was a little disappointing to the both of them to then go soft, instead of having another three or four rounds in them. But Alex decided he needed to go to sleep. He began to get ready for bed, but Jenny explained she would be in bed in a bit. She left the room and went back to her old one. She got out her phone and her computer, and seeing that it was Friday night she had some things to attend to.

She went to the photo she posted the other night, and saw it had gotten more likes and comments than any of her others. Most of which were begging her to explain what happened, or to post pictures. So, she chopped the video up, and uploaded them along with the caption, "Finally I can be the sissy I've wanted to be. My hubby is my uncle Alex, and as you can see in the videos we had a very nice night last night. We had the same tonight, but I couldn't record it. Thank you to everyone who has followed and supported me through this, thanks to you I'm now a real sissy. I promise, from now on you'll be seeing sexy videos of me and my hubby on top of those photos. Love you all, XOX