Intruder

Story Info
Enticing encounter with an intruder.
1.5k words
4.3
24k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally make it to bed late Friday night, completely exhausted. This job is killing me. I spend more time at a desk than I do at home, I think. Kicking off my heels and stripping out of my suit, I start filling the bathtub. I need a good soak to ease these sore muscles. I slid into the bubbles and close my eyes. The day flashes behind my eyelids as I recount every meeting I went to. For some reason, I have felt like someone was watching me. The hair on my neck and goosebumps on my arms were present all day. I couldn't shake the sensation that someone was secretly watching my every move. I tried to play it off to nerves, but I am never nervous. In all of my 26 years I don't think I've ever been nervous. A quiet creak breaks me from my thoughts. What the hell was that? After the day I've had, being alone tonight does not sound like fun. Not that I have any choice in that matter. I climb out of the tub, bubbles dripping down my body and grab my robe. I tip toe out of my room and down the hall. Nothing. I don't see anything, and the doors are all shut and locked. The security system is active so at least I don't have to worry about that. I give up and head back to my room. Forget the bath, I'm exhausted. I strip off the robe and climb under the sheets, not even caring if I'm getting the bed wet. Within moments I'm asleep.

I wake up to something touching my face. My eyes try to adjust. I move to rub the sleep from them, but my arms are stuck. I pull them harder but no luck. Fuck. What the fuck is happening. My legs refuse to move also. Panic begins to set it and then I see him. A tall, broad figure stands at the end of my bed. His face is obscured by some kind of cloth.

"What do you want?" My voice comes out shaky and I'm fighting the tears threatening to spill over my lashes.

"I've been watching you. My cock has been rock hard all day watching you prance around. I've come to take whatever I want from you." His voice is low, gravely.

"Pppplease don't hurt me." Tears track down my face. His finger trails up my leg as he begins walking towards me. "I'm going to give you what you've been begging for all day. Bad girls like you always need to be punished." I struggle against the ropes binding my limbs, but nothing moves. "I think you'll like it. I think you like the idea of being taken against your will."

"No one likes that!" I shout. "We'll see. I bet your wet already." His finger traces my hip and sinks lower to my pussy. I fight off the shivers and begin begging him to let me go. He ignores my pleas and traces the lips of my pussy. My breath hitches as he slides between them. "I knew you were a bad girl. You're so close to coming already." Fuck. My body full on shakes when he taps my clit. Wetness runs down my thighs. Godddamn it. My body is completely betraying me.

"My husband will be home soon. You need to stop. He's going to kill you." My voice trembles and even I wouldn't believe that lie. He just chuckles. "I don't think so princess" His fingers find my nipples and begin pinching and pulling. A moan slips passed my lips before I can stop it. "You like that?" He chuckles. He lowers his head to my breasts and sucks a nipple into his mouth. His hand squeezes my other one. I could cum just from this. I always love having my tits played with a sucked. My breath is coming out in pants as he switches to the other one.

"I bet you're wet now. Soaked probably, just for me." His lips move lower. My legs are spread wide from the restraints. His lips find my bare pussy and he dives right in. He eats me like his starving, like it's his last meal. My body shakes and writhes on the bed. I should be fighting, begging him to stop, but I can't. I've never felt anything like this. His tongue works my clit over and over again. Two thick fingers slide inside my pussy, finding my g spot. I am so close. I can feel my muscles quivering around his fingers. His efforts double and he bites down on my clit. "Oh my God!" A scream threatens to erupt from my throat, but his fingers and tongue disappear instantly. I was right on the edge. I'm left stunned. Aching, desperate, furious, and scared as fuck.

"What are you doing?" He stands and pulls his shirt from his head; his face is still covered by some sort of ski mask or balaclava. His pants hit the floor and I'm shocked. His cock is thick, long, and pointing right at me. "The only way you're coming is on my cock." He begins stroking the tree trunk attached to his body. Wait, this can't happen. I'm restrained, there's a stranger in my house, whose about to fuck me.

"We can't do this. Don't do this please. This isn't' right." My pleas seem to turn him on more and a growly comes out of his mouth.

"Seems I can do anything I want, princess. You're at my will right now and I'm going to fuck this hot body and you're going to like it."

"Rape? Who the fuck likes to be raped?? Are you serious? How could you do this to someone?!" Rage flies from my mouth and if I could, I slap his covered face.

"You say you don't want it but I'm betting that when I slide into this tight pussy, you'll be wet as hell. Wet for me. You'll be begging for my cock again and again."

"Please don't." Fuck, I sound like a desperate whore. My body and mind are going against each other. He settles between my legs and slaps my clit with his big cock. I yelp and wiggle trying to get away. He holds my hips still and slides into me. Bare. No condom. What the fuck is happening with my life right now?

"Godddamn princess. You're soaked and so fucking tight." I pull at my restraints but stop when his cock drags out of my pussy. He thrusts again, all the way to the hilt with one stroke. His cock is huge. Threatening to tear apart my body. The pleasure and pain all at once is too much. My body trembles. I squeeze down on him, wanting to feel every ridge and vein of this cock. His breath shutters and his thrusts become erratic. The bed is slamming against the wall. He's fucking me so hard. Like a wild beast.

"Fuck baby! I'm going to cum in this tight pussy."

"Please! Please fuck me! Oh my god!" My body is on fire. My pussy is so wet I can hear it gush every time he slides into me. My intruder is wrecking me and right now I'd beg him to keep going. My body feels like a live wire and once the fuse is lite, I'll explode. Consequences be damned. I struggle against the ropes, wishing I could feel my nails dig into his back. His cock thickens inside me. His fingers pinch my nipples and that's all it takes. My pussy clamps down on him and my body bows off the bed. I scream into the room. Stars burst before my eyes and I struggle to breath. "Fuck yeah. Cum all over me baby. Squeeze me. Milk this cum from my cock." He thrusts hard one last time and stills. He roars loud like a lion as his release fills me. It's hot and seeing him cum triggers another orgasm from me. My body locks up. I cum harder than I ever have in my life. Then my body go slack and I feel sleep pulling me under. My eyes close and I am instantly asleep.

I awake to the sun peeking through my curtains. I roll over and wince. I'm sore everywhere. Every muscle in my body protests as I sit up. "What the fuck? Was I dreaming?" There's no one here to answer my questions. My legs and arms are free, and my room is empty. I get up and walk gingerly through the house. It's empty. The alarm system is still on. Everything is locked up tight and there's no sign of my intruder. No evidence that he was here. I look down. I'm naked as a jay bird. Cum is running down my legs. Rope burns are on my wrists and ankles. But there's no one here. I remember coming so hard I think I passed out. But after that, there's nothing. I guess he untied me and left? But how did he get in and out of my house? I ask myself these questions and one final important one. Is he coming back tonight?