Getting my Fix

Story Info
A single woman finds what she needs in a hotel bar.
1.9k words
4.5
3.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers

Getting my fix:

I walked into the hotel bar wearing my office attire my skirt a little shorter than you would usually see in an office, my blouse a little tighter and sheer, my lacy bra would be on display if I took off my blazer. Instead of regular pantyhose, I was wearing crotchless suspender hose and 4" heels instead of 2- or 3-inch heels. I was looking for some fun with a stranger.

As I walked up to the bar, I saw the usual range of business men, some dressed casually, others still in their business suits. I could also see that a few of them decided to remove their wedding rings for the trip, The lighter skin band, like a ring tattoo always gave them away, or the guys who decide to take them off before going to the bar and the ring indent is still present on the finger. My only rule, no married guys. I will not be a home wrecker.

I took a seat at the bar as I scanned the room. I did not one of those flashy guys who thought he was a ladies' man. I was after a specific type of man, and I did not see him yet. I sipped my drink and made idle chat with the bar tender when he had time. He was a young good-looking man, just not my type.

Before I could order a second drink, I had a man standing next to me trying to chat me up with the offer of a drink. I accepted the drink, the moment that I did, his hand landed on my nylon covered thigh and a bigger smile on his face.

"Slow down there... buddy, it's just a drink, not a commitment to sleep with you."

I turned to the bar tender and asked for the drink to be put on my tab. The man walked off in a huff muttering something under his breath.

I was contemplating ordering a third drink or going home when he walked in. My ideal man. Tall, but not too tall; maybe 5'10" or 11" at the most. I am 5'3" so I like men just under the six-foot mark. 50-60lbs overweight, yes. Dressed for comfort, but making the minimum dress code, yes. I loved the short sleeve button up shirts with the front pocket, the dark brown trousers and the well-worn brown office shoes. My motor was running.

I ordered myself another drink and told the bartender that his, I indicated which man, drink is on me. Tom's eyes shot up. I smiled.

"I like bigger men." I said as I smiled at my target as he walked past and took a stook two away from me.

My name is Kimi Sato, I am first generation Japanese-American. My parents moved from Osaka, and I was born here in the US. Like I said, I am short. 5'3" and weigh 110lbs. My hair is above my shoulders, black and straight, with bangs in the front. Easy to style that way. I am lazy about my hair and makeup. I do go to the gym, so I have the curves where I want them and my 36c breasts look huge on my petit frame.

The man turned to me and gave me an apprehensive look before thanking me for the drink. I lifted my glass to him; he did the same before I took another drink. We both turned back away from each other. 20 minutes later, I had another drink set in front of me. This time, the man I was eager to meet bought me a drink. I smiled and thanked him before moving next to him.

"Hi, I'm Kimi." I said introducing myself.

He looked me up and down with a slight frown. "Pleased to meet you Kimi, I'm Bill, but I can't... I mean that I am not looking for..."

I put my second hand on top of his and leaned in. "I am not what you think I am. I'm only here to have a little fun and I would like that fun to be with you." I whispered and gave him a slow sexy wink.

He blushed. I smiled and raised my glass... "To fun." We clinked glasses and drank.

We each had two more drinks before leaving the bar together. I will say that I had a good buzz going. On the way out, I heard the man that I turned down ask his buddy how much I would charge the man for the night.

I stopped by the table and leaned over... "Nothing, I am only looking for fun... with a real man." I winked at the two of them and caught back up to Bill.

Once in the room and the door closed, I turned in the short hall way and turned around. I pressed myself up against Bill and slid my hand up his chest and around his neck before pulling him into a kiss.

It wasn't long before I was standing before him in only my suspender-hose. His eyes couldn't decide where to focus, they kept shifting from my breasts to my neatly trimmed pussy. I guided his hands to my ass, then I reached up and began to unbutton his shirt and kissing his chest as I slowly pulled the shirt open. I took my time on each of his nipples.

Once I had his shirt off of him, I was on my knees helping him out of his trousers. My eyes grew wide with excitement when I saw he was wearing white briefs. Once his trousers were around his ankles, I pressed my nose into his underwear and inhaled his scent, then I rubbed each of my cheeks across the bulge in his briefs. Biting my lower lip, I looked into his eyes as I slowly pulled his briefs down his thick hairy thighs. I was rewarded with his cock bouncing up and slapping my chin. I giggled before leaning down and kissing the head.

Back on my feet, I pulled Bill to the bed. I laid back, he moved between my legs and began to pull them apart. I shook my head.

I soon had this large hairy naked man straddling me with his cock hovering over my face. My arms reached under his thighs and pulled him down to me. His balls now on my chin, his unkempt musky hair tickling my nose as I inhaled his masculine scent. I let out a groan.

"C'mon baby, rub your big hairy balls all over my face... make me worship them." I pleaded.

He looked down at me before hesitantly moving his hips in a circular motion rubbing his balls all over my face. I loved it. I was breathing deeply inhaling his scent before I was able to capture his balls with my mouth. I began licking and sucking on them as I watched his cock bob up and down over my face. I let out a deep moan and then a squeal when his precum dripped on my forehead. I spent nearly an hour with his balls on my face or in my mouth. My face was a mess from a mixture of my drool and his precum.

I finally moved around so that my head was hanging over the edge of the bed. He knew what to do and was soon feeding me his excited cock. My lips stretched around his thick shaft. Thankfully, he was average length and fit nicely in my mouth and the opening of my throat. He pushed in until he was buried in my mouth and his balls smothered my nose. He held himself deep inside of my mouth for what seemed like forever, I struggled to breath through my nose as his balls nearly covered them. I tapped his thigh and he started thrusting in and out bouncing his balls on my face. He leaned down, and grasped my breasts tightly and used them as handles as he moved his hips back and forth fucking my mouth.

Bill was soon grunting loudly and some of his sweat dripped onto my body. My arms wrapped around his thick thighs holding on. A few minutes later he was filling my mouth with his cum and shot a few ropes directly down my throat. He slowly pulled his soft cock from between my lips, I sucked as hard as I could to get each drop of cum that I could.

I was soon spun around with Bill holding onto my ankles and lifting my legs into a V shape as he stepped closer. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit before pushing the head inside. He stretched my pussy lips and made me arch my back as I moaned loudly.

I was able to eventually pull him down on top of me. His weight pushing me into the mattress, I lifted my feet into the air. My hands gripped his arms, my feet in the air... my toes curled as he pushed in and out of me. My hips thrust to meet his.

Bill moved like a beast in rut, I held on for the ride. His sweat dripped down; his weight pinned me to the mattress. My own sweat plastered my short hair to my face and neck. I cried out as my body tensed then convulsed as an orgasm tore through my body.

My legs were still trembling when I was rolled over. Bill grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto his cock. He began fucking me from behind. My head and shoulders laying on the bed, my feet dangling above the floor as he pushed in and out of me as well as pulling me back onto him.

As I recovered from one of the biggest orgasms of my life, my body was limp. I was his fuck doll to use as he pleased. And he did. I was mumbling incoherently as he fucked me through several more orgasms throughout the night. He filled my mouth, my pussy, shot his load across my face, and he wasn't done yet.

I woke the following morning sore, but felt wonderful. Bill lived up to my 'big guy' expectations. I rolled over, he was in bed sleeping. He looked like a hibernating bear. I had to feel him one more time before I left.

My buried my face in his crotch, his balls in my mouth as I stroked his already hard shaft. As I sucked on him, I felt his hand rest on the back of my head. He held me in place for several minutes before taking a handful of hair and pulling me up and pushing his cock into my mouth. 15 minutes later, I was swallowing his hot cum. I licked him clean before licking my lips and thanking him with a kiss on the tip of his cock.

I went into the bathroom to clean myself up. I walked back into the room and dressed; Bill laid in bed watching me. After getting dressed, I climbed up on the bed one more time to kiss his balls. I then wrapped my panties around his cock before kissing his lips.

I drove home happy. It was Sunday morning, so I had a semi-busy day ahead of me as I had to prepare for the coming work week. I had my laundry going when I decided to soak in a hot bath and relax my aching woman parts.

Monday morning came all too soon. I laid in bed thinking back to when Bill mounted me and smothered me with his balls. I reached between my legs; I was getting damp. I had to clear my mind and focus on the work week. I knew I would be on the hunt next weekend again for another 'Bill'.

Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers