All Comments on 'Invasion of the Breeders'

by ghost_reader

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Enjoyed it up until the piercing of the testicles.

Twisted4everTwisted4ever12 months ago

Hot story! Please continue. If I may suggest an underused futa on male kink that is also hot please do sone docking/dick penetration next!

I am also curious to see an alien on female scene and what they do to inhibit female reproduction.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A very interesting take on the aliens-invade-earth scenario. I thought it was very imaginative. Also not crazy at the thought of having testicles eaten, but that said, I thought it was one of the unique aspects of the story and made sense in the aliens' scheme of things. I also would like to see a continuation of the story. Along with Twisted4ever's suggestion of an alien-on-female scene, I would also like to see the gestation and birth process for John as well as the early stages of nurturing the baby from both John and Misty. I feel like there's a lot of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was very good. Please write a second part

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

what kind of sad loser likes this shit?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

what are you talking about.... piercing of the testicles/vasectomy was the best part... something you would expect from an alien race or species to survive.... you know kinda like a cuckoo birds??

sad loser? you read this story and probably jerked off.. thats what you men do and come back and complain after nutting. post nut clarity?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

agree with the comment below.

RicenPeasRicenPeas4 months ago

Loved this story, cant wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The though of being literally emasculated after being pegged is sort of erotic sounding. Reminds me of this porn I once watched from a guy named online xxxbearxxx who grabbed the balls of the guy he was pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

post nut clarity hits hard on this one..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous