Invasion of the Breeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the smallest of his voice, dizzy by his own desires, he complied,

"Please go ahead and fuck me."

But that was not enough for Misty. She rubbed her cock to his ass some more. She bit his nipples and licked his neck. She even stroked his cheek and chin gently and asked him to really beg for it. And not just for her cock but he would have to beg her to make him a mother for her children. She wanted to hear his pleas to breed him.

And he did. With illustrious words, he didn't know he possessed he begged to be bred by her. How he wanted nothing more than to have her massive cock inside to give him her babies. This went on for a while and John thought he even heard similar screams from the next door behind their wall but he didn't care. He was in love with his own blue alien and would do anything to please her.

With an unfathomable pressure, Misty's cock ripped his ass open. Making way to itself in a relentless and violent manner. Her push was not fast but it was strong and it did not falter. John wailed from the pressure of her penetration stating out loud again and again how he could not believe what was happening. He had to close his eyes and really concentrate on relaxing his ass.

With her big almond eyes, she studied his expressions. He was clearly torn between pleasure and pain. But did not ask her to stop and that was all that mattered. With a groan of pleasure, she inserted two more inches of her girthy breeding stick into him.

It was a joyful moment for her. John was her first and although there would be many more after him he would always be her first. And he did not disappoint her. On the contrary, for that intimate moment of lust, she thought she really deeply cared for him. Her purpose was to breed the small pink humans but she was delighted with how cute her first human was and how pleasurable all of it was for her.

When her cock was all the way in she took a pause and stared at him. He was struggling with the whole situation and she didn't blame him. She could see how her cock made his stomach bulge from inside and estimated that it really had to be something very controversial. She had been told that there were gay men on earth and they did something similar to each other but this was just on a different level. John would really be able to feel what it really meant to be a woman who would be inseminated by her partner.

The situation was not lost on John. In addition to the enormous cock in his ass causing him both pleasure and pain he did think about the other aspect of it all. He had no reason to doubt Misty and that would mean that having sex with her would lead to him getting pregnant. To be some sort of the first victim of the alien invasion. To surrender his body and asshole to her as the earth would surrender to the alien breeding program. Willingly but inevitably.

Misty couldn't hold back any longer but with deep strokes went in and out of John. Her shaft was glistening from her own juices. It was a wonder it all could fit into John. She could feel his smaller cock being hard against her stomach and smiled happily while kissing his lips tenderly. John moaned adorably with every thrust she made. It was like some sort of moans of pleasure combined with winces of discomfort and it was like the sweetest music to her ears.

She played John like he was some sort of instrument with which she could make various sounds by altering the angle and tempo of her thrusts. His moaning sounded so good but when Misty stuck one of her boobs into his mouth she could also feel the vibrations of his voice.

"Uh, umm, ah, ouch, ugh..." and so on John went.

As the alien increased her tempo John's voice rose to crescendo. A strong foothold from her bedpost helped her to really jam it into him. She lifted his calves to her shoulders and forced his legs wider and his ass to rise up to her thrusts. His arms she pinned on both sides of his head and pounded him in some sort of push-up position.

This caused her to go even deeper and John was afraid her cock would ruin some of his internal organs so deep she dug into him. And he was right - the genetically engineered cock was making the necessary adjustments inside of him. It would not just shoot her semen into his colon but it would actually build up a sort of artificial womb inside of his tummy.

The tight ring of his ass was squeezing her cock so pleasurably that she knew she would come soon. She once more asked John to beg for her to knock him up. It somehow excited her very much knowing that she was putting a baby in him. And as John was bent in half upside over he had to admit to himself he also wanted it to happen. He wanted to be bred by her. He wanted to feel her baby grow inside of him.

"Do it. Make me pregnant. Give me your baby. Give me a sweet blue baby. I will cherish and love it and when it gets older you can put another one in me. There's nothing I want more. Please Misty cum in me, make me yours!" he once again urged her and she happily complied.

Her huge balls slapped against his ass and even those seemed awfully slippery. They smacked into his buttock and held in there for a moment like they would be attached to his skin by some sort of suction cup. Misty's urgency was great and she literally barked an order to John to flip up on his fours. He didn't question her but rolled over as fast as possible and presented his ass high in the air for her.

There was a brief moment when he could feel an emptiness in his ass but then she was onto it again. She adjusted his blue cock between his pink cheeks and plunged in again not caring if John was ready or not. He yelped and she shut his mouth with her hand. With the other one, she slapped several times his ass while hammering her cock in and out in unison with the slaps.

When Misty was once more hilt deep in his ass something unexpected to John happened. After punching his smaller balls several times with bullying force her larger testicles attached themselves to his ballsack. Like a lifeform of their own, her balls took John's balls into a warm but tight grip. John gasped at this new turn of events and his whole body shook.

She was no longer able to withdraw her cock far away from his asshole as their entangled balls wouldn't let her. But this did not mean that she would stop fucking him in doggy style. Only that her trusts were now deep and firm pushes where she was trying to get deeper and deeper.

Her balls tightened their dominant grip on John's balls evermore and with fear in his voice he asked her,

"Baby, what is happening down there? My balls are feeling awfully cramped. I mean is this supposed to happen? Is it normal?"

"Is it normal you ask?" Misty was purring into his ear from behind and continued, "You mean that having your ass probed by a 7-foot alien with her foot-long blue cock is normal to you but now a little ball squeezing is not?"

He could hear the amusement in her voice and knew it was a rhetorical question. And he didn't have to wait for the actual answer for long as she explained,

"Well, there's one more minor detail. You see my big balls don't like competition no matter how little of it your small human balls can offer. So they will sort of consume your balls as I breed you."

"What?" exclaimed John in disbelief and tried to even wiggle away a little. But when he did so he could feel his balls hurting as her balls would not let them go. It caused Misty some discomfort also but nothing compared to John. She still followed him close by and drove her cock deep into him so that her scrotum could continue eating John's balls alive.

"Calm down bitch!" she said and slapped him a couple of times again. "As I told you nothing will happen against your will. You can still leave but that will mean you will not feel the greatest orgasm of your life." she took a short pause, "Sure, it will make me sad if you leave. I was hoping to have a baby with you. But you can do it if you want. You don't need to care too much about your balls. You will still have them they just won't produce any semen or testosterone after everything is over. The studies of my makers show that it will help you to be a perfect mother to our children."

If her blue cock had been a lot to take in so was this new piece of information. He was now in a state where he desperately wanted to be bred by her but he still asked if was it then so that he would never be able to make babies of his own. She did not even understand the question the first time but he had to repeat it.

When Misty understood the question she corrected his misconception,

"Of course, you will be able to have a whole litter of babies. That is with me. Just not with any human woman."

As he was still figuring it out she continued fucking his ass and it felt good for both of them. Her speed and intensity were increasing and John found himself panting and moaning again uncontrollably. In the heat of the moment, all he could do was make high-pitched moans as he happily asked her to take him. How she was free to breed him and he wanted to have all her babies even if it would mean giving up some functions of his balls.

When Misty came her cock swelled to its maximum proportions and her balls took a final breaking grip on his balls. Even when it hurt John it was also some sort of ultimate release for his whole body. He came hard and could feel his cock spurting to the bed whereas she was filling his ass completely with her cum. It was almost as if their joined orgasm released him from his duties as a man. Her balls sucked and gripped and squeezed his balls and finally, something sharp even made a small cut and penetrated his balls. Destroying something inside of them which would never be mended.

-----------------

John's mouth was full. A minute ago full of her blue cock and if there was any small cavity there that was not filled by the cock those were now filled with a huge amount of her warm cum. She stroked his hair supervising his head going up and down on her shaft.

The lessons about human males she had before had included some final pieces of advice. After the initial breeding, it was good to establish a loving relationship with the male. And one of the best ways to do it would be to make him worship the alien cock with his mouth and feed him as much cum as possible.

It had sounded funny but now that she had seen John go on with her cock she believed it. He looked so meek and submissive. And adorable. Like her own personal sex pet or something.

Misty was laying down in her bed resting and John was on his fours giving her her very first blowjob. Her eyes wandered on his upright butt and she knew she would fuck it some more before she would let him go back. Her cock flexed bigger at that thought. Between his slurps on her cock he asked if he was pregnant now. She assured him,

"Oh yes, baby. Most probably you are waiting for my child now but the night is still young. I will make sure you are pregnant by giving it to you again several times tonight. By tomorrow you are as full of cum and as pregnant as a human can be."

"What about my story? I mean do you want me to keep all this a secret?" John asked once again removing her cock for a moment from his mouth and then continued sucking. He would do it if she asked. He was their ally now and he would not have to tell anything about their plans to the other humans.

Her answer surprised him, "No, no, nothing like that at all. We want all of you to tell about your experiences as openly and as honestly as you can. Feel free to tell others how it has been the most fulfilling experience of your life. And how you can't wait to give birth to a whole new kind of offspring. Before you go we will equip you with a personal protection device which will make sure no one can harm you. If your employer won't let you publish your story then feel free to put it on the internet by yourself.

And for the rest of mankind, it is totally up to them if they want to interact with us. I'm sure many will resist for some time but there will always be those who will be curious. And as you have seen we are fairly attractive so plenty of people will be drawn by us naturally. Our makers are a peaceful race. They would never do anything to humankind that humans didn't want to be done to them."

And then it was time for her to get her cock into his ass again. With some words of encouragement from her, they started again,

"Why don't you go ahead and ride me next? I would love to see that small cock of yours dangle as you bounce on my blue babymaker."

12