Inverted Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Anna's face blocked by the magazine, Jake dared to watch as her thighs pulled apart and revealed his first direct view between her legs. From the triangle of hair above, over the long cleft marked by full hairy lips, down to the obscuring darkness below, his greedy eyes took it all in. Her knee kept moving and continued until her thighs were perpendicular to each other. To Jake's amazement, this pulled apart her outer lips just a little and revealed the smallest bit of pink.

Frozen in fascination, Jake stared with all his might at what Anna was revealing to him. Years of looking at porn had given him a good idea of what to expect, yet at the same time it was so delightfully and uniquely Anna. What a beautiful woman! He ached to touch her, to care for her, and was grateful she couldn't hear these ridiculous thoughts. With alarm he realized he was extremely, intensely erect. She would be reading part of his mind if she saw this erection, and he regretted it didn't communicate the affection and tenderness that was also in his heart. He felt ashamed at his sexual feelings, though these low emotions were not enough to override the elation he felt.

"It's okay to tell me if it's gross," Anna said, keeping the magazine in front of her face.

It took several seconds for the words to penetrate his reverie.

"I'm sorry, what?" was all Jake could manage.

"My vulva. I know it's pretty gross, and it won't hurt my feelings if you prefer I... sit in a more ladylike manner."

"It's beautiful!" Jake blurted, throwing out the window all hope of playing it cool.

Anna lowered the magazine and Jake met her skeptical gaze. Jake reddened and looked away.

"I thought we were accepting each other as we are," Jake said to the floor. "You are a good and kind person to the core, and my friend. How could any part of you be 'gross'?"

Jake felt her foot on his shoulder as she gave him a shove. "You're not so bad yourself," she said. Jake looked up to see her smiling before she brought the magazine back up in front of her face. Did he catch her glancing at his impossibly hard erection before the magazine came up? Her legs returned to their perpendicular position and then stretched open even wider than before as she settled, inviting Jake to gaze upon the delicate pink petals of her beautiful flower. By the time she left for bed that evening, there was nothing left of Jake's mind but a loop replaying the glorious image.

* * * * *

After brutally destroying him in Boulevard Battler IV, Anna put down the controller. Bringing her knees together and pointing them toward him, she tucked her feet beneath her and rested an elbow over the back of the couch.

"Jake, can I ask you a personal question?"

Jake mirrored her position, so they were facing each other. His eyes were practiced now at taking in the sight of the top of her bush and her beautiful breasts without lingering, and his dick remained calm in the face of her nakedness. He was feeling quite confident in his mastery of his own arousal until he looked her in the eyes. Something about her earnest expression touched his heart, and this in turn brought a hint of swelling between his legs. He was a long way from mastery.

"Of course," he answered. "Anything."

"I don't mean to pry, and it's okay if you don't want to answer... I don't mean to offend you, and--"

"Anna!" Jake interrupted, shaking his head. "It's me. Just ask."

Anna looked down. "Do you ever, you know..."

"Yes?"

Anna brought her face back up to meet his gaze. "Do you ever look at porn?"

Jake burst out laughing. Anna did not join in, looking confused.

"Sorry," Jake said, forcing himself to stop laughing. "I wasn't expecting that question."

Anna looked at him silently, awaiting an answer.

"Well, yes, of course I do. Why?"

"Then you've seen lots of naked women?"

"Loads."

"Have you ever seen... breasts... like mine?"

"Never!" Jake answered confidently. "Every woman's breasts are unique, your beautiful breasts included."

"No, I mean my inverted nipples. Do you ever see nipples like mine?"

"Oh. Sometimes. Not often."

"Were they... attractive?"

"Definitely!"

Anna looked doubtful.

"It's true! I've seen some incredibly beautiful models with inverted nipples."

Anna looked down for a second, and then back at Jake. "Show me."

Jake returned her gaze. This didn't feel right. "Look, Anna, are you sure? I mean, you don't need me to search the internet."

Anna looked away again. "I actually do. I tried, but..." she said, exasperated, "it got overwhelming fast. I was hoping you could do some, well, some curating for me."

"Or you could just take my word for it," Jake argued. "Inverted nipples are beautiful! Be confident in that."

Anna looked at him intently. "Show me."

"Okay, if you insist." Jake fetched his laptop and resumed his seat, facing Anna so she couldn't see his screen. "Give me a minute to find some." Jake remembered one particular model with fascinating breasts. Dark hair, bright blue eyes, and impossibly round large breasts with strikingly inverted nipples. Jake felt relieved his dick was behaving for a change, thanks to this awkward situation.

"Here is a good one, if you want to see," Jake said. He shifted to sit normally on the couch and casually pulled the laptop over his crotch as a precaution. Anna sat right next to him, the side of her body pressed against his. Jake was glad to be covered by the laptop because the contact with her skin caused things to start to swell beneath the computer. He tried to ignore it.

"She's beautiful," Anna said, clicking through the series of pictures. Anna's clicks on the laptop touchpad moved it very slightly against his growing arousal.

"She is," Jake agreed.

"Her breasts are huge!"

Jake laughed. "Yes, but look at her nipples."

"You're right, they're pretty similar to mine. Do all porn models shave their pubic hair like she does?" Anna asked.

"Definitely not all. Many do," Jake answered.

"I wonder what it feels like," Anna said. "Do you think it's cooler? This summer is so hot."

"I have no idea," Jake said. "I've never tried it."

Anna was thoughtful for a moment. "I'm curious what it's like. If I shaved my pubes, would you shave yours?"

The thought of seeing Anna shaved bare seemed like the most appealing idea in the world. He didn't care one way or another about shaving himself, but if that was the price for getting her to shave, he would gladly pay it. "Sure!" Jake said. "Why not? Anything is worth trying in this heat."

"There's one thing, though," Anna said hesitantly. "I'm nervous about wielding a razor in such a tender place when I can't see very well down there. Would you... would you be willing to help me?"

Jake swallowed. "Help, um, help you shave?"

Anna nodded. "I know it's a big favor. It's no problem if you'd rather not."

Jake couldn't think of anything he wanted to do more than spend some quality time with Anna's vagina.

"It's not that! I'm happy to help. It's just, I've never shaved a, um, you know, a..."

"Vulva?" Anna said with a smirk. "It's okay to use the word. Anyway, neither have I! But you have the advantage of being able to see down there."

"Okay, fair point," Jake said. "But it also means... well in order to do this, I'll need to..." Anna raised her eyebrows waiting for him to finish.

"I'll be clean," Anna said. "I'm going to shower first, of course."

Jake wasn't expecting that. He shook his head. "Oh, no, I'm not concerned about that. I just mean I'll need to... touch... you. There. You know, to shave you."

Anna frowned. "Yes, hmm, I see the difficulty now. You've got a friend sincerely asking for your help with her most private place, and you're balking because even a clean vulva is, let's face it, pretty gross."

"NO!" Jake said. "That's not it at all!" Anna looked hurt. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to yell. You're completely misunderstanding me. I don't think you're gross in any way. I don't think your... vulva is gross. At all. Not to be too corny about it, but I think your whole body is beautiful. Including your vag--, I mean, vulva." Anna looked skeptical. Jake grimaced. "I'm nervous because... well, you've said our relationship isn't sexual. I have to be honest with you. There's no way I can touch your body... your vulva... and not be affected. Sexually."

Anna bit her lip and looked down, nodding. "I'm still figuring myself out. I think that experience with Andrew all those years ago affected me more than I realized. I don't know what I want, or what I feel. I just know I feel safe with you." She lifted her head to look him in the eye. "Do you think it's possible to just pretend that it's not sexual between us?"

"Yes, I can do that," Jake said. "Though my body might react differently."

Anna smiled in relief. "Then there's nothing to worry about. Once the novelty wears off, you'll realize what a tedious task you've volunteered for. Now come ON already." Her face bright with happiness, she jumped up from the couch, pulling him by the hand to the bathroom. "I'm happy to help shave you in return, of course."

"That's probably safest," Jake said, trying to play it cool as he realized where she would be touching him.

They showered together like normal. Anna got two fresh towels, spreading one on the floor of the bathroom and keeping the other folded as a pillow. She unwrapped a new razor and put it, along with a can of shaving cream, beside the towel. Lying down on her back, she stretched her legs out and spread them apart.

"Do you think I should shave it all or keep a patch of hair?" she asked.

Jake stood transfixed by the sight, contemplating her lovely bush. It was full and fluffy and beautiful, with light brown hair looking impossibly soft. Part of him didn't want her to shave it, but only part of him.

"We could definitely leave a patch of hair if you want. Though even if you start fully shaved it would grow back soon."

"Good point. Let's just shave it all to start." She reached for the can of shaving cream.

"Wait," Jake said. "When I've shaved my beard in the past it worked much better when I clipped the hair short first. Otherwise the razor gets clogged. I have some small mustache scissors, if you want?"

"Good idea," Anna agreed.

Jake dug in his drawer until he found the scissors, and then turned to face her and froze. Could he really do this? He felt a bit faint at the thought of accidentally cutting her.

"It's okay, Jake. I know you're going to be gentle. Go ahead and start!" She smiled nervously at him. "But please be careful."

Jake took a deep breath and knelt between her open legs. He'd never been this close, and his greedy eyes took in every detail. He looked up to her face, framed at this angle by her lovely breasts, and she gave him an encouraging nod. Taking a deep breath, Jake raised his empty hand toward her and gently grabbed a tuft of hair. It was even softer than it looked.

"Your hair is beautiful. Are you sure you want me to cut it?"

Anna rolled her eyes. "Yes, I'm sure. Let's do it!"

Slowly, Jake brought the scissors up and snipped off a chunk of hair. Realizing he needed a place to collect it, he spread out a tissue. Anna watched him intently, propped up on her elbows. Carefully he worked, gathering and snipping, gathering and snipping. He gently brushed the loose hairs off her after trimming everything above her cleft.

"How are you doing?" Jake asked.

"Thank you for being so gentle. I would be a nervous wreck doing this myself."

"It's my pleasure," Jake said automatically, before realizing how intensely true the statement was. Quickly, he added, "Are you ready for me to continue working down... lower?"

"You mean on my vulva?" She laughed. "Please use the names of my body parts, you silly."

"Sorry, you're right. Are you ready for me to trim your vulva?"

"Absolutely, please go ahead," Anna said with a smile, though he still saw nervousness in her eyes. She dropped back onto the towel pillow, her breathing only a little shaky.

Looking at her tender folds, Jake felt his palms sweating and his heart beating furiously. Gently, so gently, he touched his finger to the top of her cleft and drew it down to tease out the hairs trapped within. It took a few tries to get the hairs pulled off the bit of her inner labia that sat flush with her cleft. Careful to hold the scissors so he could see exactly where they cut and terrified of hurting her, he trimmed down the length of her outer lips.

Anna's hips twitched a little. "That tickles!"

"Sorry! I'm not trying to tickle you."

"I know, it's just a bit of sensory overload. Can you please just pause for a minute and press your palm against my skin, just to give my nerves a minute to calm down?"

"Skin? Don't you mean 'vulva'?" Jake said.

Anna laughed. "Fair point! Yes, please put your hand over my vulva to calm it down."

Jake put his palm against her cleft and felt its warmth, relishing the intimacy. Anna sighed and took a few deep breaths. "Okay, I'm good. Keep going."

"Could you please spread your legs a bit wider, so I can trim at the base of your legs?"

"Sure thing!" Anna said. She bent her knees, bringing her feet up to rest against the sides of Jake's legs as he knelt before her. Her outer lips were pulled apart, revealing moist pinkness inside. Her lovely scent grew stronger in his nose. Jake felt his erection jump. At least she couldn't see his obvious arousal now. A few more minutes of careful clipping and he was done. He couldn't be sure, but her inner lips looked wetter than before. He gently brushed the loose hairs away from her cleft and onto the tissue. Remembering how it might tickle, he placed his palm over everything again to relieve her.

"Would you like me to clip, um, further down?" Then, remembering her earlier admonishment, added, "Around your, uh, anus?"

Anna giggled as she sat up, her cheeks a little red. Anna bit her lip. "I suppose getting embarrassed at this point is silly. Yes, please trim down there, too." She turned over onto her knees and pushed her bottom into the air, giving Jake his first clear view between her cheeks. His heart yearned with affection for her, the desire to care for her, even her cute little butthole. Only a few wisps of hair grew back there, and he was soon finished clipping.

"Okay, I think we're ready to start shaving," Jake said. "Does it make sense to do that in the tub with lots of warm water?"

"Definitely the tub, but we're not ready yet. I need to clip you!"

"Oh!" Jake said, "I forgot." It was true. He was disappointed to realize he was quite erect, and with no way to hide it.

"Well come on, trade places with me!" Jake stood up, his massive erection hanging out in the open air. He lay on his back feeling exposed and embarrassed. Anna knelt between his legs, and then she picked up his feet and brought them against the sides of her legs, so he was spread apart like she had been. His straining dick pointed up at the wall somewhere above his head.

"Sorry about that," he said, gesturing toward his erection.

"Don't be!" Anna replied. "I think it actually works better to have the skin stretched out for this. See if you can keep it that way. Are you ready?"

"Sure, go ahead," Jake answered. He didn't expect it to be difficult to stay hard with her breath gently tickling his shaft. Sitting up on his elbows, he watched her gently grab a tuft of hair and clip it. She looked up to make sure he was okay, and then resumed careful clipping. Her breasts hung down in a lovely way as she bent over him clipping. Jake put his head back on the towel pillow and tried to relax, her every touch thrilling him.

"I didn't realize hairs grew up the shaft of your penis."

"Yeah it's pretty nasty."

"No, it's not nasty," Anna said. "Just interesting." He felt her fingers gingerly wrap around his shaft. "Wow, the skin is so soft. It's a weird contrast with the hardness beneath the skin." Jake relished the feel of her hand on him and listened to the soft swish of the scissors.

"Are you doing okay?" Anna asked. She paused and kept her hand still on his hardness, the same anti-tickling strategy he'd used on her. It felt so nice. Jake was far more than okay, though he didn't dare say that.

He tilted his head up to look at her. "Perfectly comfortable. Thank you for being so careful." She smiled at him, and then returned to her trimming. Her tongue poked out between her lips the same way it did when she was focused on some electronics soldering project. Seeing her so dedicated to caring for him made his ridiculous dick strain against her fingers.

"Everything is more dynamic down here than I thought," Anna said.

Jake sat up again to give her a questioning look.

"I suppose it's obvious. It just hadn't occurred to me. Like, when you're hard it's not simply rigid. It's constantly softening a bit and re-hardening. I can even feel your pulse! And your scrotum moves!"

Jake laughed. "Yeah I guess it's all pretty weird."

"Not weird! Interesting."

Anna moved her hand down to his scrotum, her fingers gently stroking it as she trimmed hairs.

"Alright, flip over so I can trim your... um," Anna giggled for a second before continuing. "Your anus." Jake dreaded this, but he complied. "Oh, I like how this seam of skin connects to your scrotum. This is so interesting!" A few more minutes of trimming and then she was done.

"Okay NOW we're ready for the shaving part," Anna said brightly.

Jake righted himself and helped clean up the tissues of trimmed pubic hair. There was a lot of hair.

"Wow, look at us all trimmed!" Anna said, looking back and forth between the two trimmed crotches. "It feels cooler already. This is going to be great!" She started the water running and moved the new razor and can of shaving cream to the edge of the tub. They climbed in together and sat facing each other in the rising water.

"This is fun," Anna said. "I know it must be weird and tedious for you. I really appreciate you doing this with me."

"Are you kidding?" Jake said. "I'm having fun too. It's not tedious at all."

Anna pulled herself up to sit on the edge of the tub and handed Jake the can of shaving cream. Still sitting in the water, he scooted toward her as she spread her legs apart. Jake squirted some shaving cream into his hand.

"Ready?" he asked. Anna nodded, but he could see that her smile was a bit forced. He didn't blame her for being nervous. He knew he felt more than nervous, and was grateful his hands remained steady. Jake dabbed the cream on the clipped-short hairs above her cleft and massaged it in with circular motions of his fingertips. Then he carefully dragged the razor in downward strokes, with the grain of her hair, stretching her skin flat as needed. Rinsing the razor often, he made sure to avoid re-shaving the same patch of skin. Finally, he was done with her pubic mound and rinsed her with cupped handfuls of water.

"Nicely done, Jake!" Anna said, stroking the smooth skin with her hand. "Very nicely done."

Jake smiled, feeling pleased with his work. "Are you ready for me to shave your vulva now?"

"Yes please!" Anna replied, though he could tell her enthusiasm was trying to conceal her nervousness.

Jake squirted more cream in his hand and dabbed it on either side of her cleft. With both hands he gently rubbed cream along the inside of her legs and along her outer lips. Glancing up to check on her, he saw her cheeks were flushed. Did his touches feel good to her, or was that simply terror? Anna gave him a reassuring smile. Jake tried to focus.

Continuing the short downward strokes, Jake gently drew the razor along her outer lips. Terrified of hurting her, with his other hand he stretched the skin flat and pulled it away from her inner labia as he shaved. After several minutes of careful work, she was shaved as far down as he could work at this angle. He brought up cupped handfuls of water to rinse and carefully stroked her skin feeling for any spots he might have missed. After a few touch-up strokes, he felt satisfied.