Investigating in X-Change Ch. 01 - Prep

Story Info
A policeman wants to investigates why girls disapear.
1.6k words
4.43
10.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

English is not by natural language.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started one night, when a colleague of mine called me to help him with a young girl with no ID.

"OK, you drive her to the station, and we'll check her identity," I suggested amused. They arrived 10 minutes later.

"These are my papers," said the redheaded girl, long hair, in daisy dukes and a crop top.

"Alexendre Retrovit, male," I said simply as I read the names on her ID.

"That's me, but I took an X-change for the evening," she said.

"We've never heard that one before," my colleague said.

I stood in front of the computer to do a google search.

"Pink x-changes turn boys into girls," she insisted.

"And the blue ones turn girls into guys!" My colleague laughed.

"Yes, it lasts between 20 and 28 hours, but there are 'x-strenghs' that last 28 days, and 'pluses' that are permanent," she continued.

"What an imagination," my colleague laughed.

"Come and see," I said, as the X-change website explained exactly what she had just told us.

« Well, shit... »

"Now you believe me!

"We believe that what you're saying is possible. Shall we do a fingerprint analysis?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know if it changes them..." she said looking at her fingers.

"You don't look like your ID picture. So I'll propose you a deal. If your fingerprints match your papers, you sign your ticket and leave... otherwise we'll keep you until someone comes to confirm that you're really Alexander. Or you change back.

"Okay," she said, "let's do the fingerprints."

It took about 45 minutes for the result to come back: it was Alexander's fingerprints. Only the lab had had trouble with the size.

Alexander left, rolling his little buttocks tightly in his jean shorts.

"It's a funny world we live in," my colleague said.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"So gentlemen, what are we going to do. Another missing girl, in the same place as the others. I'm waiting for ideas..." our annoyed leader said. It must be said that we had no clue about these disappearances.

"We need bait," someone said.

"Find me a volunteer," the chief replied, in a tone that suggested we would never find one.

A week later, I was at home, naked. I was forcing my breathing, trying to stay calm. My emotions were very mixed. There was excitement of course, but also fear, a lot of fear. First fear of the pill I was about to swallow, fear of the transformation, of what I was going to become. I was also afraid that the transformation would be final. I was also afraid of what I was going to do next, but I tried to put that out of my mind. Eventually, I took the pill, swallowed it, and drank a glass of water. With my eyes wide open I looked at my image in the mirror.

I was a little disappointed because nothing happened. I must have thought it would start immediately. In facts, it took about two minutes before my head started to spin. I was almost falling. In facts, my muscles and even my bones seemed to be aching, and even about to twist or break. And then there was a clamour in my transformation, as if this had been a preparatory phase. In the mirror I could hardly see what had changed, perhaps I was smaller?

Then I felt a painful scratching in my nipple. And then the transformation was visible, I even wondered how my skin didn't burst as this breast grew!

My breasts had not finished when I felt something in my lower abdomen. In my picture my sex was shrinking. It was quite frustrating actually. My balls were also changing, I felt a sharp pain, and my sex was no longer visible. I ran my hand over, and confirmed that under my pubic hair only a slit remained. I looked at my face to realise that my head had also changed, transformations I had not been paying attention to. My Adam's apple was no longer visible, my features were thinner, and I had long brown hair.

"My God, I don't even recognise myself," I said in a high-pitched voice I didn't know I had.

I was transformed. I liked the image in the mirror, but I could hardly believe it was me!

As a test, I tried to put on one of my jeans: the legs were too long, and the waist too narrow. Hopefully, I had planned to wear wide jeans and a T-shirt. My shoes were a bit large.

I took the credit card in the name of Hélène Grec. And I left my flat, a little embarrassed by the swing of my chest under my T-shirt. Where would I start?

The first shop on the right as I entered the mall was an underwear shop. I had to start somewhere! I picked up a set, but I quickly stopped, what size to get?

"Can I help you?"

"I... was wondering if I needed a size 42..." (French sizes) I said...

"40 for the bottom, I think, and 90C on top... you've never bought underwear before" the amused saleswoman asked.

"I thought it was overrated" I laughed.

She didn't seem convinced by my answer, but as I was about to try them on, she added:

"Look at the lace models too."

I was going to say no, but as I looked at them, I wondered what I would look like in them.

"Why not..."

In the fitting room I was all excited about trying on the lace model. And a few minutes later I came out with 5 different lace sets.

I then went into a jeans shop. Once again, a saleswoman helped me find the right size and shape, but I managed to get one pair of trousers only. Short shorts and a skirt don't really count, do they?

Then there was the pantyhose shop, the shoe shop, and the last one where I bought some shirts and blouses.

Back home I was about to change into my new clothes when I had to go to the toilet for the first time. My reflex was to lift the seat and face the toilet. Once more the loss of my penis was a frustration as I lowered the seat and sat down to empty my bladder, not forgetting to wipe from front to back. I felt emasculated, powerless. And at the same time, I found it exciting.

Once I was dressed in the skirt, I went to the hairdresser and the beautician.

"Oh, you needed it," she said.

She convinced me to get a full body wax. God, it's painful. But I was ready to go to the photographer, before going on my first date!

I was quite uncomfortable in my heels, but I made my way to the table where my boss was waiting for me.

"Eric?" he asked.

"Hélène, Hélène Grec," I replied.

"That's impressive..." he said.

"I'll admit I'm the first to be surprised," I replied.

"It's...

"Let's not talk about it, here are my photos," I said. I didn't want to get into intimate details.

"Here's the IUD, are you still ready to go?" he said, handing me the box containing the IUD we had prepared for this mission.

"I think I'm already in, but I'm scared to death," I said, taking care to speak in the feminine (In French). I also handed him some of my belongings.

My head was spinning a little as I walked home at night, even though I hadn't had that much to drink.

I hadn't planned on a nightie, or a nightgown. My pyjamas weren't going to fit my breasts or my hips, so I decided to sleep naked. In a reflex, I reached for my penis... I grunted a noise of frustration and fell asleep.

The next day, I didn't sleep very well, embarrassed by my breasts. In my head I noted: 28-1 still 27 day to change back.

I had a bath to relax. I would have liked to touch my sex, but now I was uncomfortable with this slit... I looked. The beautician had left a triangle of short hairs, as if to indicate where my sex is. I thought it was ridiculous. I grabbed Eric's shaving cream and razor. Mine at last. And I pushed my buttocks up so that my pussy was above the water level. I spread the foam, and passed the razor... Before collapsing into the water...

I was quite pleased with myself. It's silly, but I even found it pleasant!

Less pleasant was my appointment with the gynaecologist at the hospital.

"It's quite unusual," he said.

"I know, but will I fell it?"

"It might be a bit weird at first," he said.

"Come on, get into position," he said. I understood better the discomfort expressed by the women. I was one of them now, and I had a man with his nose in my sex. It was embarrassing, and at the same time exciting.

"You... are you a virgin?" he asked me. How should I know? Yes, I must be a virgin...

"Yes... "

"The GPS is going to have a hard time getting through..." he said.

And indeed, it was a bit difficult.

I thought my courage was well worth the reward, and I went into the jeans shop, buying the boots I had seen the day before. The feeling in my stomach was quite strange, but for the last two days all my feelings were strange.

I went to the police station. None of my colleagues recognised me.

"They called me to tell me that they had found my papers... "

"Your name?

"Hélène Grec "

"I'll see." He relied before coming back with a new ID for me.

I had what I needed to buy a phone and a subscription.