Investigating in X-Change Ch. 05 - Tamed

Story Info
Hélène submit to her training to become a slave.
1.8k words
4.4
6.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself in my cell, my buttocks on fire, and back in the chastity belt. I had had something to eat and was trying to sleep in spite of the light. I was terribly worried about what was to come. I had bought an orgasm, but the price seemed exorbitant. At the time I would have accepted anything. But one thing was running through my mind: obey to get more orgasms like that!

I'm Eric, a policeman on a mission. Several girls have disappeared between two cities, and I have to find out what happened to them. I took an X-change X-tra strength pill, a pill that turned me into a woman for a month, and I hitchhiked between the two cities. Eventually I woke up in a cell, where I am subjected to violence and humiliation, but I found that I adapted to it even though it terrorized me.

In my cell, I waited for the time to pass, trying to do gymnastics: this is what earned me this reward... a trap reward because as a result I accepted things that terrorise me.

When the lock operated, I got into position.

-Good morning, Master," I said, hoping I won't make a blunder. Normally I am only allowed to speak in response to a question.

-Your head", he said, putting down a tray with some bread, coffee and orange juice. I lowered my head, I raised it to greet him. I want to do the right thing, and I'm making it worse for myself.

-It's good to greet, I like it, but that's not what you were asked to do, kitten."

-Yes, master, sorry master, should I be punished?"

-From now on you must bow."

-Yes, Master, thank you Master," I said, hoping that this meant no punishment.

-Do you remember what we have to do today?"

-Yes, Master," I said in a small voice.

-I am listening to you, tell me?" he said. I hesitated to say less, but I told myself that this was the trap he was setting for me.

-Two strokes of the whip on my pussy, and sodomy, Master."

-You don't look enthusiastic? and don't tighten your thighs" What a question!

-I... suspect it will be painful, Master".

-Lower your head. If it pleases me, your master, is it really so serious?" Then I'was having a hard time not raising my head.

-I... I suppose not, Master."

-That's a good attitude. May I propose you a deal," I'm suspicious of his deals, that's how I ended up in this situation.

-Yes, Master?"

-You're struggling to hold your position and you've spoken out of turn. I'll pass on these punishments, but in exchange you ask me to do what is expected, and you go along with this game. If you can make me believe that you want to do it, you won't get another punishment, otherwise we'll discuss it later."

It sounded like a terrible request, but having punishments on top of that sounded even worse.

-All right, Master."

-So what are we doing today, kitten?" tears welled up in my eyes. I let go of the break to wipe my eyes.

-To thank you for that wonderful moment yesterday, I offer to... whip my pussy, and then to..." I couldn't say it.

-fuck me in the ass?"

-and then fuck me... in the ass," I completed.

-It's a nice try, but not very convincing, and you're a slave, you have nothing to offer."

-You wanted to teach me to take the whip on my pussy, Master, so that I would be an experienced slave, and teach me sodomy," I said.

-That's fine with me," he said.

I realised that she-wolf was there with the irons, the handcuffs and the collar... We left immediately.

In the room, where there was a bed, there was a hanging cage. A young girl was in it. She had a gag ball in her mouth.

She-wolf untied me, handcuffed and shackled. The master gave me a key. I realised it was the key to my belt. I slipped it into the lock and opened it. Tears came to my eyes. I dreamed of offering to take the whip with the belt!

-Is something funny to you?" said Wolf.

-I... Yes, Mistress, I wanted to offer to take the whip with the belt," I said, hoping my humour would be appreciated.

-Lie down on your back. Grab your ankles." The position made me bend my knees. My pussy slightly open between them.

-When you feel ready, you offer to do it to the Master. You must not squeeze your thighs or it won't count."

-Yes Mistress" I said, wondering how I was going to keep my thighs from squeezing!

Here I was at their mercy, and I still had to tell them to hit me! I huffed and puffed, trying to think of what to say.

-Master my pussy is at your disposal" the whip rose, and my thighs were closed.

-Don't look. Don't anticipate," said She-wolf beside me. I cried, and pulled my thighs apart again.

-Master, I am yours. I started to squeeze my thighs, but immediately reacted by spreading them. There was a hissing sound and a sharp pain. I screamed in pain. Then I realised that my thighs were closed

-Oh! Sorry Master, I squeezed my thighs" while crying my eyes out.

-No, you did it, you tightened your thighs after the blow, not before," said the master. I don't know what came over me: "One, thank you Master."

-Thank you Kitty. Take your time, for the second blow" he said. I was shivering but I was hot. Taking a second stroke seemed impossible.

Pain radiated from my sex. I hoped that the Master would say, 'It's OK' or that She-Wolf would intervene. They were just giving me time.

Finally, I breathed in, spread my thighs, and said, "Anytime, Master."

The blow fell immediately, and I screamed. Then I said, "Two, thank you Master," between sobs.

-It's perfect," said the master. I was proud of myself for doing it. I could hardly see the red hot bites the whip had left on my sensitive lips.

-You've been great, kitten. You're taking this so well, so well that we're going to make a third. I couldn't believe my ears!

-Oh, please!"

-That's right, I like it, spread your thighs and tell me when you're ready."

I wanted to say no, to protest, but I risked being punished for that... I had to force myself to open up to the Master once again. I cried my eyes out at this betrayal. Inside I was thinking 'this is not fair, we said 2'. At the same time, it was the Master who decided.

I opened my thighs. And I said, "I am yours, Master" through my tears.

I gasped and tightened my thighs as he placed cold hands on my sex.

-It's a soothing cream, and this will be the third stroke. I wanted to see if you would obey," he said, stroking my outer labia, then my inner labia. I moaned with pleasure, taking it as a pleasant reward for letting myself be done.

-However, kitty, you are not allowed to cum," said She-wolf. I tensed up.

-How do I control?" I asked urgently.

-You ask permission to do it when you feel it's close. Either the Master will stop. If he continues, you have the right to do it, but he usually only continues for a minute, so you have to know how to wait until the last moment. If you cum without asking, it's five strokes of the whip on your pussy," She-Wolf explained.

The Master slid a finger inside me, then titillated my clitoris. Pleasant sensations, I would even say delicious. But I knew little about them. When would I come?

-Oh, I think I'm going to cum, thank you Master..." I said.

-Not yet, and that's not what you were asked to say."

-May I come, Master?" I asked again.

-No, not today, Kitty," he said as he withdrew his fingers, I made a grunt of frustration.

-I thought I'd leave you unbuckled for the rest of the day, but your request earlier made me do the opposite," he said. It took me a moment to understand what was next, I had forgotten about the sodomy. I was scared and started to cry again. Was he talking about a punishment because I didn't say Master several times?

-Don't you remember? You asked for two more strokes of the whip," he said as naturally as possible. Had I asked for that? Why did I have to put my belt back on?

-Would you like to close it again?"

-If you like, Master," I said. I put the three pieces together, it wasn't so easy, then the lock, and: click. I huffed, I would have liked to uncover my sex with my fingers.

-I did so," but with my sex protected by the shield of the belt, I felt safer, even if I was worried.

-Are you ready?" I confirmed, and he hit me with the whip on the chastity belt. Master humor, for an overly spiritual slave, I suppose. But the first blow, if it didn't hurt, excited me. And the second one even more so.

-Now get on all fours!" I complied. The master came up behind me and stroked my bottom with his fat hands. I was tense, as his caresses were really directed between my buttocks, but soon enough I was enjoying the stimulation, as I was so horny in my chastity belt. But when he tried to put a finger in me, I ran away from him a little, and when he went to two of them I came back on him. I felt myself opening up, I felt an unknown pleasure. The master saw this because when he inserted three fingers, he made me impale myself on his hand.

-Hmm, you like that, you. Back up on my fingers, come and impale yourself..."

I didn't think of sodomy like that, but as something painful.

Then the master stuck to me. She-wolf was kissing me, I think she envied me.

-Oh, that's big, Master," I said in surprise. Wolf gave me advice, as Master slowly penetrated me. Then he was inside me, he paused. My mouth was open, I didn't know what to do. He knew. When he felt that my sphincter had adapted, he pushed again, and after its diameter I appreciated its length!

-Oh, yes, Master," I said... each stroke was faster.

You may cum," said She-wolf, and I came immediately. Did I need this permission?

A few minutes later I was back in my cell, and she removed my shackles, handcuffs and collar. I raised my hand.

-Why not leave the collar on? She-wolf did not answer and left me to lie down, contented.