Investigating in X-Change Ch. 06 - Collar

Story Info
Hélène is about to pass the next stade by getting her collar.
1.9k words
4.68
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up later, things were less positive: I was in pain! The effect of the gel on my sex had passed, and I could feel the burns under my belt. And my ass was sore. However, the latter left me with a good memory.

On the other hand, I was worried about how many days I would have left before I became Eric again. I wondered how I would deal with that kind of memory once I was a man again.

I hoped to be saved soon, and at the same time I wondered what was next on the agenda!

I'm Eric, a police officer on a mission. Several girls have disappeared between two cities, and I have to find out what happened to them. I took an X-change X-tra strengh pill, a pill that turned me into a woman for a month, and hitchhiked between the two cities. Finally, I woke up in a cell, where I am subjected to violence and humiliation, designed to make me an obedient slave. What is disturbing is that I am beginning to enjoy it.

As I thought about the day before, She-Wolf entered my cell.

-Good morning Mistress," I said, kneeling with my head down and my hands resting open on my thighs.

-Are you all right?" she asked, placing a tray of food on the floor

-A little sore, Mistress, but yes, I'm fine," I replied. I had questions to ask, but I knew it wasn't right.

-Yesterday you asked why we didn't leave the collar on," she said.

-Yes, Mistress... I'm sorry, I have too many questions to ask." She smiled at me.

-The collar is the sign of slavery," she began, touching her collar.

-And here, we wait for you to ask for it, to be ready."

-I must... ask for the collar, Mistress?"

-You must ask to become a slave, rather," she said. I felt the nuance, I was ready to wear a collar, but I wasn't sure I wanted to become a slave.

-I can see from your face that you're not ready, and that's okay, it's a little early. When you get the collar, you won't be held in that cell anymore. And you seemed to enjoy sodomy, I think you'll enjoy being a slave."

-I... I don't know Mistress. I'm in pain," I said, hoping I wouldn't get a punishment.

-Yes, I was just checking on you. Do you cuff your hands behind your back so I can open your belt?" In a way I was glad that she trusted me to put on the handcuffs as the master had let me close my belt. I also wondered if they were tricks to see if I was trying to take advantage of them. Wolf opened my belt and like the master before her, she spread some soothing cream. I was a little ashamed to be standing thigh opened in front of her, but I enjoyed feeling her fingers pass between my lips. She fingered me too.

-Oh Mistress," I said.

-You don't want me to go there," she said as she passed by my G-spot again.

I don't think I have anything to say Mistress. I'm just surprised that you're here, for the beating of my big lips."

-Indeed, you have nothing to say... but I find you a bit cheeky. But you know what to do when it gets too intense?"

-Yes, Mistress," I said. I let her go a little further than the Master, and before cuming, I asked her permission to cum. She stopped and congratulated me on by closing my chastity belt. Then she left me alone in my cell with my sex drive, which she had just recharged.

I had nothing to do and my hands were tempted to caress my breasts. I thought again of She-Wolf's proposal. And I understood that this was my next step. I had learned not to argue, now I had to name my state: I was already a slave. I had to admit it. I would stay here and mope as long as I resisted. I was not aware of it, but I was resisting.

The time seemed endless, but finally the door opened. I got into position. The Master entered. He put down a tray and looked at me.

-Hello Master."

Instinctively I raised my head to see him. When he came towards me, I realised that my position was not correct, I lowered my head.

-You're going to raise that head," he said. He was facing me, and lowered his fly. I got the message.

I began to kiss his sex, while wanking it with my hands. Then I took it in my mouth. I thought about Eric's sex, and it seemed so far away. I even had to react to tell myself that I had been Eric. I had had a penis. It was so far away! I picked up speed and resumed the movement that the master had forced upon me when I arrived here. He put his hand on my head, but let me do it.

-You feel like swallowing everything." As I masturbated him, I said, "Let's try, Master."

-Don't try, succeed," he said, and the first one gushed into my mouth. A second one came just as I had finished swallowing the first. But I held on. By the fourth spurt, I couldn't take it any more, and cum began to drip down the corners of my mouth.

-That's lovely," he said as drops dripped onto my breasts.

-Thank you Master, do I have to get better at this before asking for the collar?" I dared to ask.

-Do you want me to visit you more often to perform oral sex?" The blowjob left my mouth smeared with cum, but I found it exciting to do a second one, I didn't know how long I would enjoy it.

-To work what my Master wants me to work," I said. He smiled.

-You know that asking for the collar is asking to become a slave?"

-I have thought about it, Master. Your job is to make me ask it. It's up to you to tell me if I'm ready or not yet. But I get it. I'm asking you to make me a slave."

The Master looked at me a little quizzically. Then he said to me. "Who decides what happens to a slave?"

-His Master, Master," I said a little worried.

-What if I decide to have a star tattooed on your face?"

-I have nothing to say, except that it might lower my market value," I answered and he laughed.

-You've got it all figured out. A few piercings would be better, no," I shuddered, swallowing my saliva.

-Maybe Master. You know better than I do..."

-With the collar, there will be two piercings, and a pretty decoration that will protect you. You're still thinking about it." He said as he left.

What was that? I hesitated again. Maybe I'd better wait to be rescued. Unless within these walls my intimate GPS wasn't working. Then I had to move to be identified.

My counter of days left before my back transformation was at 19 when She-Wolf presented me with a collar. I saw my passport out of that cell. As she indicated, I took it and placed it around my neck. There was a click. And I was wearing a slave collar.

Wolf tied my hands, but with the chain of the cuffs through the collar. I had to follow the movement, and above all not to fight against it, so as not to strangle myself. Finally, she attached a leash and led me towards some stairs I didn't know existed. I was happy to leave the underground!

My surprise was to be led into a lounge where there was a gynaecological chair. It was the Master who arrived, and helped Wolf to untie me and then tie me to the chair. Next to him were jewels of piercings. We were there. I was afraid.

She-wolf, are you taking off her chastity belt?" She-wolf began to do so. I was trembling with fear.

-So kitten, I'm going to do six piercings on the right, then six on the left," he said, pointing to my labia. You agree?" I couldn't believe my ears. They said two piercings! Then I remember the whipping. The tears came to my eyes anyway.

-It's the master's decision that counts," I said. He smiled

-I have the impression that you don't agree. He was right.

-I... I'm afraid Master, but I understand that it could replace the chastity belt.

-Hmmm... Good reaction. Stick out your tongue."

He grabbed it with a pair of pliers. Disinfected. Then pierced. I screamed as best I could. In a way I was relieved that he didn't attack my sex! When he finished, he congratulated me: I now had a piercing on my tongue.

He then put 6 piercing elements on my lower abdomen, and leaned over me. Without saying anything, I cursed him. He was digging into my sex. Then a pair of pliers grabbed something in my sex. I gritted my teeth. Then I screamed when he broke through. It didn't seem to be the labia majora, but it was a sensitive area. I cried as he put a ring on.

-Ugh," I said as I felt the piercing come to rest on my clit.

Anaesthetic, and belt, She-wolf," said the Master as he removed the six pieces of jewellery that were only there to terrorise me. She-wolf sprayed me with antiseptic, then put my belt back on.

They helped me to my feet, and placed me on the pillory next to it.

As with the spanking, the pillory was closed. I was anxious about what was coming next, about the surprise decoration.

-This is a heat marker. It is applied to the skin, and makes an indelible mark," the Master told me. He pressed a button, and the mark turned red.

-I'm going to apply this to your left buttock, so that even if you get lost, you'll be found. I panicked a little, but I suspected that the Master was testing me, he wasn't going to brand me like cattle. At the same time, I found the idea very exciting. Wouldn't a tattoo do?

He stood behind me.

-Masher?" I asked with the piercing, talking was becoming difficult.

Then the pain was excruciating, and I screamed, before I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I was in a room.

-Hi kitty, I'm Bitchy" said a blonde woman who was looking after me.

-I asked, starting to sit up, when the pain in my buttocks made me tense up.

-No," she laughed.

-I'm going to change the way you think about your buttocks," she added.

She stood up, she wasn't wearing a belt but on her buttock I could see the star still red. I realised that I had seen this star on Wolf's bottom before.

Bitchy removed a bandage, put something on the burn, then put a bandage back on, and helped me to get up, "to go and eat".

-Oh!" I said as the jewel in my sex rubbed against my clitoris.

-Are you OK?

-I've got a rocking...here" I said as I touched my belt.

-I had trouble with these," she said, showing me the rings at the end of her breasts.

We were in a kind of farmhouse. I was glad to see the daylight. Bitchy was leading me, and didn't seem surprised at my difficulty in walking, but my piercing left me shaking. Finally, we reached a table. On seeing me, a redhead stood up, and came to help me walk to the table: "Hello, I'm Tigress, do you have a clitoris piercing?

-Yes, I'm Kitty".

-At first it's difficult" she confirmed.