Investigating in X-Change Ch. 07 - Lost

Story Info
Hélène is about to be punished.
1.6k words
4.21
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost Slave

My first day as a slave was dedicated to rest, to recover from my mark, and my piercing. On Tigress' advice, I had to try walking to get used to it. There was a photo session. I wondered which site we were on for sale, BuyASlave.co.uk?

In fact, I was so excited that I was ready for anything. For the photos my belt was removed, and I reflexively ran my hand over my clitoris, causing a fiery orgasm.

-Pussy!" protested She-Wolf...

I'm Eric, a policeman on a mission. Several girls have disappeared between nearby cities, and I need to find out what happened to them. I took an X-change X-tra strength pill, a pill that turned me into a woman for a month, and I hitchhiked between two cities. Finally, I woke up in a cell, where I suffered violence and humiliation, designed to make me an obedient slave. I had just committed myself to becoming a slave with a collar and a brand.

The next day, it was Tigress who woke me up.

-I'll change your bandage, we'll eat, and then I'll take you to your punishment," she said with a smile.

On her milky skin, the star stood out. It made me feel like we were in the same group, and finally I was quite happy to be with Tigress, or Little Bitch, and I thought they would help me with my upcoming punishment. This punishment made me anxious. At the same time I was aware that it was justified. My experience with punishment was that it was better to accept it than to refuse it. Typically, the spanking I had received was a rather good memory. At the same time, I hoped that my belt would be taken away.

But as we emerged from the building where we were staying, we were surprised to see men in arms around us.

-Kneel down, hands on your head!" a man said, threatening us with his gun. We obeyed immediately. He didn't expect us to be thigh deep spread. He handcuffed us, then made us stand up to join the others.

-Are there any more people up there?"

-No, we were the last two."

The Master and Wolf were with us. There was also Little Bitch. And two other girls who weren't wearing collars. It took me a moment to realise that the Police Intervention Group was in action: that I was saved. I was a little disappointed to think that I wouldn't know what my punishment would be.

A bus arrived, and wrapped up in blankets we were taken to the police station.

-Who here is on this list. I knew this list?", it was the list of missing girls. I was getting up when my colleague asked for Hélène Grec. He addressed each of us to different policemen.

-Are you Hélène Grec?" I confirmed with my head down.

-The chief wants to see you."

He led me into the chief's office. He closed the door and My Chief rushed over to me to undo my handcuffs.

-Are you all right, Eric?"

-I prefer..." I had to be strong willed to say "Helene", not "Kitty".

-Okay... who are the executioners, who are the victims?" he asked me, probably surprised by my first answer.

-I think... they are all victims. It's a network, they sell the girls... "

-And the man?"

-No, he's not bad actually"

-You also have this burn on your buttock? Who did that?"

-He did, but he had to do it... it's like a trademark"

-We got the keys back... I'll take off your collar, and your belt... "

-No, then I'll be naked," I said. He looked at me, and apologized, obviously surprised by my answer.

-You left me some things, in case you were kidnapped," he said, handing me the bag I had given him at the beginning of the mission.

-It feels strange to get dressed. Why did it take you so long?"

-It wasn't immediately clear that you had been abducted. It was a Friday night, outside the hours when you were supposed to be moving. And the signal disappeared. We set up the operation when there was a signal again."

-I understand. The ones without collars were in cells underground. The signal must not have gone through there."

-And the ones with the collars?"

-Those are the ones who promised to be good slaves. I hesitated. But I thought that where I was, the signal might not get through," I said, fully aware that I was lying. Or rather not giving the first reason.

-Oh chief, what is the date?"

-The date?"

-Yes, what is the day today?"

I was surprised to realise that I had spent far less time in the cells than I thought. I had 21 days left before retransformation.

I put on the clothes I had planned, and my boss called me a taxi to go home.

As soon as I got home, I got naked, on my knees, with my hands on my thighs, aware that I had betrayed The Master and She-Wolf.

I don't know how long I waited. Of course, there was no chance of them telling me what to do, what punishment I had to undergo. Without them, I felt lost. No, not me: Kitty felt lost.

I held my head in my hands: Eric, Kitty, Helen, I was too many different people.

I wanted to be Kitty. Not to question. To obey, and to love sex. But I couldn't go around town naked. I couldn't become Eric again. I had to be Hélène. It was then that the solution became obvious to me.

I got dressed to go shopping, and replace some of what I had lost: a mobile phone among other things.

Back home, I took "THE dress" that I had bought to go to 'La Tarantule'. I wrapped myself in a mackintosh and took a taxi.

There weren't many people in 'La Tarantule' yet. But I found the barman. I ordered a soda.

-I recognise you, but tonight you don't seem to have come to see. Maybe to be seen?"

-No doubt, I don't know. I think you told me that if I wanted to walk around naked, I should come here?"

-Did I say that? I think it was you. But it's true. It's just that I' prefer you to do it when there are more people around." I laugh at his answer.

-Are you still looking for an animator?" I asked.

-I'm not sure what I'm looking for, would you be interested?" I was about to say that I didn't know if he couldn't tell me what he wanted...

-Yes, I think so," I said. He was confused.

-Well, shall we talk about it?" he said.

-That's what we do, I think. Do we need your boss?"

-That's me," he said."What would you like to do?"

-What the boss tells me, without knowing what," I said. For the first time he reached out and touched my collar.

-You don't have a slave collar for nothing! I don't remember you wearing it last time."

-Last time I was Helen. Tonight, I am Kitty," I said.

-Kitty? Is that less impressive than Tigress?"

-I confirm, Tigress is more impressive than me" I say with a laugh. I don't think he understood what I meant.

-So what do we do?" he said. I remember women used to throw me off like that when I was Eric.

-You're the boss, right? I suggest you tell me what to do. You figure it out. I seem to recall there was some talk of making me walk around naked. Whenever you want, you ask me to undress, for example." His eyes were shining.

-Okay. Do You want to get paid, with sex without sex, how far do we go?"

-Paid or not, at least not today, let's say it's on trial. With sex, just I wear a chastity belt..." He looked at me a little confused.

-For sex. Employees can't have sex with customers, that would be pimping. I'm the boss, I can't have sex with anyone," he explained.

-So not an employee, just a loyal customer."

-Okay, and how far?"

-To your basement?"

-Okay, I'll buy you a second drink," he said, smiling.

-Thank you" I had the idea that this drink was important, but I didn't know what it was.

When I had finished, he spoke loudly, not in his usual way.

-Madam, please pay for your drink!"

-But you see, I have no money, there is no pocket in this dress."

-Give it to me as payment then!"

I was all excited. I took off my dress and gave it to him. Underneath I had only my belt which I could not remove. Many customers were looking at me. I paraded around the club, going down to the basement

In the basements, a man offered me to give him oral sex, and I accepted.

I was actually expecting to be surrounded by people, but no, everyone asked in turn, and it took me a while to get to the bar. A soda was waiting for me there.

-I thought you might want something to drink."

-That's nice."

-You tell me when you want to leave, so I can give you your dress back?"

-I was afraid you would want to keep it on all night."

He looked at me and said, "Why not?"

When the last customer had left, he looked at me.

-Are you leaving now, or shall I invite you to my place?"

-It depends on whether you give me my dress back?"

-I'm embarrassed, even to go to my place you have to put it back on.

At his home, he asked me if he could sodomize me since I was wearing a chastity belt. I was just waiting for that.