Maria's predicament Ch. 01

Story Info
An undercover police with slave identity meets her family.
1.1k words
3.85
9.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rings. The door opens.

"Are you Mrs. Burling? I believe this slave belongs to you," a policeman says and pushes a young woman inside the house and pushes the door close.

"Well what sort of trouble have you gotten yourself in this time," a woman in her fifties says and sighs.

She dressed in summer dress which is red a fierce flame. She's thin, has a strong jaw and long curly brown hair. Behind the matured woman there's a young man with blond short hair dressed in gray college shirt and pants.

"Maria! What brought you here? I thought you were supposed to do some kind of police work?" he says and looks at Maria at the door with a puzzled look on his face.

The hallway is dimly lit and there's a door to the kitchen and a corridor opens to the rest of the house.

"Yes I was supposed to do some police work. Actually undercover police work. But somehow the department managed to lost my identity, and now I'm stuck with a slave identity officially until they get everything sorted out. And guess what, I didn't even get to see any real action! But Tim long time no see, it's great to see you!" She says and pushes Mrs. Burling aside and goes and hugs Tim.

She lets go of Tim who looks her from head to toe.

"Wow you have a beautiful necklace! Where did you get it?" he asks.

"It's department issued," she says and starts blushing "It's connected to..."

Tim starts smiling "To your nipples? How cool is that!" He says and stares at Maria's chest intensely.

Maria is wearing a black crop top and harem pants. She has a sharp nose and a clear lined jaw. Her teeth are white and beautiful. Her black hair is on ponytail, and she isn't wearing a bra. Maria's nipples are getting harder and soon enough they are visibly poking against the crop top.

"Your nipples are poking," Tim says with a grin.

Before Maria gets to say anything Mrs. Burling puts a stop to the happening and says "Both to your rooms. Now!"

Without a moment's notice Maria walks to her old room along the corridor and Tim quietly lurks into his. It's late in the evening and soon enough Maria is dragged in to the dream world.

It's early in the morning and Maria wakes up in the clothes she wore yesterday. She walks to the kitchen and on the kitchen table there's a note with Mrs. Burling's signature saying that Tim is Maria's handler for today. Immediately after reading the note Maria sees Tim walking into the kitchen in the same clothes he wore yesterday and reading the same note. Maria's nipples start to poke again and Tim notice's that.

"Does it turn you on walking around braless like that?" he asks and smiles.

"Well I can't control all of my body's reactions can I?" Maria says with anger in her voice.

She looks down, smiles and says "Well it does turn me on a little bit you are right. That's why they picked me for the task. Better someone like me than someone who can't stand being a slave even for a day," she says and smiles while blushing.

"We have always been like brother and sister Maria. I have never seen even a glimpse of your breasts, but given that the situation is what it is I must ask you to show them to me," Tim says to Maria who opens her mouth in a surprise, but then closes it and looks seriously at Tim.

"Fine, but promise to be gentle with them. The piercings are quite special," she says and nonchalantly lifts her crop top. Tim's mouth opens wide.

"Wow Maria your breasts are amazing!".

Maria's breasts are medium size and against her tanned skin the golden nipple necklace creates a beautiful contrast. Her nipple piercings are two small golden padlocks.

"Can the necklace be removed?" Tim asks.

"Only my supervisor has the key. It stays still until the situation is solved," she answers.

Maria shakes the padlocks playfully and Tim smiles.

"I must show you to my friends! Take the top off completely," Tim says and grabs his smartphone.

Maria does as she's told, and soon she's completely topless. She puts her hands under her breasts and holds them up like they would be on a tray. Now she is laughing in a relieved manner as Tim snaps a picture. In a matter of ten seconds Tim's phone starts giving a series of beeps.

"I guess my friends like your looks," he says and also laughs.

Maria lets her breasts rest again and asks Tim "What should we do now Master?" with a playful smile.

"Follow me to my room," Tim says.

They walk in to Tim's room where there's a single window letting the morning light in, a TV, a desk with a chair and a bed. Tim drags the chair in the middle of the room.

"Take your pants off," he says and Maria slowly teasingly lowers her harem pants and kicks them to the side of the room. Tim sits on the chair and signals Maria to come closer.

"I think I now where this is going," Maria says with a smile and without further instructions goes laying on Tim's lap at spanking position.

"I've always wanted to spank you," he says while his cock is getting harder.

He caresses Maria's pussy just a little bit.

"Mmmm... I thought you were supposed to spank me" she says and bites her lip.

Tim starts giving Maria's bottom hard spanks, but Maria doesn't squirm at all.

As the spanking continues Maria starts breathing heavily. "Ohh... Master, thank you," she says and starts moaning at regular intervals every time she is spanked.

She lifts her leg a little bit, but instantly puts it down and says "Thank you for punishing me Master! Every inch of my body belongs to you! Ouch!" while Tim is spanking her in a determined manner.

Soon Tim stops and Maria is breathing heavily.

"Now go to your room and stand in the corner facing the wall," Tim says.

Maria gets up, gets up and glances at Tim with a shy smile on her face.

"Yes Master. Do you want to take another picture of me for your friends?" she asks.

"I would love to do that. Look to the doorway, so I can get a good picture of your bottom," he says.

Maria's bottom is red like an apple. Tim snaps a picture and tells Maria to go to her room to spend some time in the corner. Maria leaves the room and Tim's phone starts beeping again.