Investigating the Penance Chapel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her head gear already off, she stood before me in her natural state, save for the jumbo-sized black brassiere that kept her imposing rack uplifted. She deftly unhooked the well-constructed contraption and mischievously tossed it at me. It smelled of talcum powder, faint flowery perfume, and tittie sweat. I couldn't resist peeking at its size-tag which clocked in as a 42DDD. She was watching my reaction and gave a satisfied smirk as my eyeballs nearly popped out of my head.

"Yes, my 'girls' need a lot of corralling, if only for the sake of my back. You have no idea what it's like to have two bowling balls harnessed to one's chest all day long. It's a great relief when I can just set them free and lay back in bed and let them loll around as they wish. Let's get in your bed and you can start mauling them if you like. I'm already wet, but my boobies do like to be attended to. I've been hearing good reports on your techniques, and I'd like to see for myself."

It was pretty clear to me that Mother Magdalene liked to direct the action, so to speak. That freed me up to just concentrate on treating her astounding body in the manner that she required at any given moment. I started my encounter with her bazooms slowly and gently, but the good Mother soon lost patience with this careful approach.

"Come on, Brother Jack! You are not dealing with fragile antiques. The girls need a good manhandling. Put them in their place with some sucking and pinching. They'll let you know when you've gone too far."

I got the message. Maggie was a big girl, not a shrinking violet. She had big appetites and big mammaries and big buttocks, too. She might be directing the action in a general sense, but she was also indicating that I was welcome to go to town on her with a gusto that didn't require her micro-managing things. I took up the challenge.

As I'd dreamed of since the first day I met the good Mother, I sucked her thimble-sized nipples into my mouth, first one at a time and then both at once, a feat I managed by mashing her titties together until the nubs were rubbing against each other and available to my open mouth. She seemed to like this approach, which I then amplified by giving her nips a good gumming and a chew. Once she seemed to have had enough of that, I moved down her trunk and began licking and kissing her belly whose lower slopes were coated with a filigree of salt and pepper pubes, thickening as they approached her dense muff.

The aroma from her cunt was almost overpowering, but that just made me want to dive in and start licking all the more. Her juices had a meaty tang that led me to suck and gum her darkened love flaps, drilling my nose between them and snorting, which made her squirm around, gasping and gurgling. I slipped a couple of fingers up her sopping cooze and wiggled them around, exploring her vaginal walls and slippery textures. By now, her rather large clit had emerged from it's hood and looked like it was begging to be sucked, though I quickly learned that too strong a suction earned me a whack to the top of my head, after which I backed off and let the good Mother fondle it in a style more to her liking.

I got the sense that she was now ready for a good fucking, but where? A good buggering was the Bohemian norm, but Father Viktor had told me that he wouldn't do vaginal with the good Mother or the resident Sisters. Hmm. I had a sneaking suspicion that Maggie might want some pussy pounding. My hunch was right.

"Alright, Brother Jack, it's been so long since I've received a proper fucking, that I hope you will oblige. I realize that it is considered a grave sin, because of the risk of conception, but we can minimize that risk by you simply withdrawing and ejaculating elsewhere, perhaps into my mouth. Hmmm?

"Besides, my penance earlier tonight, which you were so kind to provide me, should wipe the slate clean as far as actual sex goes, and your generosity in performing my penance should wipe yours clean as well."

I was hot to trot with the good Mother, but I had to admit that this was the least romantic and most legalistic pickup line ever uttered. Even Mrs. Tupa's seduction of me by hustling me to her bathroom to piss upon her twat while she was peeing was more captivating than poor Mother Magdalene's awkward logic. But I didn't care. All I knew was that from the moment I first met her, I was destined to stick my prong up her cunt and give her a right attending to. My calling was to fulfill the various needs of the congregants and clergy of the parish. The good Mother was pretty much at the top of my bucket list. I was ready, willing, and able.

* * *

I'm sure I could have just done a bit of cock play and fondling at the good Dame's vulvic entrance and worked my way inside to both our satisfaction, but that seemed too perfunctory. It struck me as much more exciting for me to pull her out of her comfort zone and make her grovel a bit. Mother Magdalene was used to getting her way, whether it was with Father Viktor or with the Sisters under her supervision in the Nunnery. I decided to give her a dose of her own medicine.

"Everything you say makes sense, Mother Magdalene, and I am eager to fulfill your request. But to do things right, to your maximum satisfaction, I may need a little further help from you."

"Yes, dear boy, what is it?"

"It has been a long day and my prick is beginning to flag. How about if you give me a lovely Kiss of Peace and then suck my dick to a nice stiffened state? You will not regret it."

Mother Magdalene paused for about one second before agreeing to my request. I knew, and perhaps she knew as well, that I was simply asking her to do things that she longed to do anyway. But it gave me a modest thrill to have it be at my insistence rather than hers.

I got up on my knees and forearms, and gave her easy access to my hairy buns, while resting my face on a pillow. I wasn't sure which of us was going to enjoy this more, but it didn't really matter. With barely a pause, the good Mother was prying my cheeks apart and snorkling her face into my anal zone.

Her tongue licked its way up and down my hairy butt-crack and thrust itself into my rectum as far as it could reach. It was heavenly. It also caused my cock to engorge itself before her very eyes, and after giving me a divine rim-job, she switched from probing my anus to stuffing my cock into her mouth and giving it a good strong suck. We were united in our desires, and were savoring our mutual arousal. Finally, I reckoned that the good Mother's oral lovemaking had my prick about as rigid as it was going to get and that continuing to blow me was risking an ejaculation before I had the chance to inch it into her hairy snatch and start shagging the randy nun.

"Okay, Mother, you've done a tip top job. Are you ready to get fucked to kingdom come as your reward?"

"You know I am, you bad bad boy! I was ready as soon as you finished sucking my slit. Not that I minded our little side-trips. Your young meat is just so sweet to eat!"

"Alright, then, Mother, you wicked thing. Roll onto your back and spread 'em. Your Jackie boy is coming home!"

"Come to Mama, you nasty lad!. Mother needs it soooo bad!"

"Open wide, Mother dear! Your big boy is knocking on your door."

I was on my haunches between her thighs, slapping her sodden cunt with my meaty boner. I'd found that some of the parish widows loved a good twat swatting right before getting fucked. The playful meat slapping seemed to make their furry outer labia engorge with blood, making their pussies tingle. Even if my prick's final destination was to be their back door -- which in most cases it was -- it never hurt to get their front entrance all juiced up. The good Mother responded to this treatment by getting even more vocal the longer I teased her.

"What do you think you are doing, you rude lad? Did your Mother give you permission to spank her great big vagina with your swollen penis? No, she did not, but you keep doing it anyway. I thought you were going to fuck your Mother, not just tease her."

"Oh, alright, Mother, dear. If you insist!"

By now, the good Mother's clam was all red and sopping, and as I positioned myself above her, my rigid member -- which was now bright red itself -- slid right into her snug ol' twat.

"My, my, Mother! That feels all warm and comfy."

"Indeed it does, sonny boy. And it will feel even better if you start moving that monster in and out."

I took the hint. As delicious as it was to tease Mother Magdalene endlessly, 11 o'clock was rapidly approaching, and I knew she needed to be back in the Nunnery by then, in order to tuck her good Sisters into beddy-bye. I quit the teasing and got down to business. Damn, she was a handful! I decided that a slight change of position would allow us both to get more out of what time we had left.

I pulled out briefly, sat back on my haunches, and got her to swing her legs up so that I could grasp them by the ankles and hoist them up in the air so that they formed a big "V". This gave me better leverage to really give her the good pounding that she craved. It also gave me a better view of her big thighs, which were truly meaty wonders. Back in the saddle, I began to pump my boner into her, as she egged me on to fuck her good.

Mother Magdalene had to be the noisiest woman in bed who I'd met so far in my duties. With every in-stroke, she groaned mightily enough to rattle the windows, while with every out-stroke she whimpered loudly as if I were taking away her favorite toy.

All the time, she was sweating profusely and filling my room with the strong odor of her sex. I was sweating as well, and I was sure that once we opened the door of my room, the whole third floor -- if not the whole Rectory -- would stink of our lovemaking.

I kept thumping away, until I could tell that the good Mother was just a thrust or two from an orgasm that promised to be monumental. I was not disappointed. It started as a rumble from deep within her, alerting me to clench my Creamaster muscles to hold off my ejaculation, and culminated with her shaking her ankles free of my grip and slamming her legs down on the bed and yelling "Sweet Jesus!" at the top of her lungs, while her body stiffened and then went totally limp.

I swore I could hear Brother Dougal, in the room next to mine, clapping and cheering "Way to go, Jack!" Like I've said before, there were no secrets in the Rectory, and it was probably just as well. It saved us a lot of furtive fibbing and guilt.

I looked at the clock. It was now ten minutes to 11 o'clock, which gave the good Mother barely enough time to dress and hurry down the back stairs to the tunnel and off to the Nunnery. She was a bit groggy, though in a good way, and I knocked on Dougal's wall to get him to come over and give me a hand in getting her habit on and buttoning her up. I stuffed her brassiere in a shopping bag and handed it to her, led her out into the hall and helped her down the stairs. I was still naked, but that was the least of my worries. I just wanted to make sure she made it down to the tunnel without a misstep on the stairs. Mission Accomplished. By the time we reached the tunnel, she was fully conscious and gave me a hasty parting hug and then rushed off with two minutes to spare.

Only after I trudged upstairs and was once again in my room did it hit me that I'd entirely forgotten to cum in the aftermath of Mount Magdalene's volcanic eruption. Ah, just as well, I thought. Better to save my seed for the days to come. It was still a "work week" for me, after all. But work that one feels called to, is hardly work at all. Instead it can be fun. And it was!

[Many thanks for all supportive comments, feedback, and 5-star ratings. If you appreciate my stories, feel free to let me know.]

12