All Comments on 'Invincible'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Idiot

You are the worst, worst, worst, ever. Stories are stupid, high school efforts. Waste of time, always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hilarious

I love it when I find people continuing to make comments about this man's stories; they are all the same - they're a waste of time, they're high school level - yada yada yada. The thing far more ridiculous than the man who keeps writing these inane stories are the people who keep reading them, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THEY WILL HATE THEM!!! Your problems are way worse than SamuelX's are. The stories aren't going to change (except for some of the sci-fi stuff which isn't half bad) yet they keep reading and commenting. Talk about masochists! How many times do you have to eat out of the cat's litter box before you figure out that it's always going to be the same old? He's playing around with you, and it's funny as hell to watch some of you take the bait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...