Invisible Ink

Story Info
A nudist with black-light body writing - 750 Word Challenge.
806 words
4.09
2.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. The characters and events present are created from my own overactive imagination and any resemblance to anyone is accidental. I hope you enjoy this new story. If you do, feel free to comment, rate and ask for more!

Submission is for the 750 word challenge.

...

The soft click of a pen lid sliding back into place jolted me out of my day-dreaming.

"And....all done." He said proudly, "Open your eyes."

The total darkness I had been accustomed too for the last fifteen minutes was soon replaced by the partial darkness of the dim room as I did as he asked. Explicitly, my eyes being closed was so that the light which Percy was using would not shine in my eyes as he worked. However, I knew that hiding his work from me and letting me only experience it through touch, at least until he was finished, was just another part of his teasing mental games. This whole idea was a mental game after all.

I looked down at myself, on instinct, and yet I saw nothing. Of course I wouldn't see anything, I knew that. Yet after the last fifteen minutes, the feeling of it tracing all over me, it felt like there ought to be some hint, some sign of what had happened. Instead I was met only with the curves and angles of my nude body, a sight both Percy and I were very familiar with.

"Is it done?" I asked, looking at my similarly nude boyfriend.

"Yep. Would you like to see?" He replied grinning and then moved so as not to obscure the full-length mirror in the room.

I nodded.

Percy stood there, placing a thick black pen alongside others on the nearby bench and then readied the large torch he held in his other hand. With only a grin, Percy clicked on the torch and rich purple light gleamed out of it, directly onto my body.

In response, all over my body, luminescent oranges, greens, blues, yellows and pinks glowed dramatic. My skin was awash with bright colour.

Percy clicked off the torch and it all disappeared. The rainbow replaced by my normal pale cream.

Another click. This time he let the light stay.

I made out more details. Words, vulgar insulting and inviting words, all manner of them in different colours. They covered my body, labelling me. My breasts were ringed with yellow and orange lines as if they were a child's drawing of the Sun. My normal pink areola replaced by radiant green. Directions written around them urged viewers to pinch and pull and squeeze my nipples. One even revealed that I could cum from that alone, daring others to try and achieve the same feat.

Underneath, arrows on my stomach urged people lower but I instead turned around, looking over my shoulder. A crude but beautifully luminous blue imitation of cum splatters decorated most of my back and my ass was labelled "Insert here", "Anal slut" and other such delights.

Turning back to my front, arrows drew people in to my vivid pink, heart-framed pussy, my clit shone with a brilliant green flower petal pattern.

"Touch here", "Instant Cum Button", "Push inside", "She loves it rough". All of them so honest and exposing it made me shiver at the idea of anyone reading them.

My thighs were adorned with squiggly lines flowing from my lips, no doubt representing my usual seeping arousal, and on my right thigh was a yellow tally marking up to the number six. Six. The number of orgasms I had had today, clear and open for anyone to see. Anyone that is, who had a black-light.

Percy clicked off the torch and all the artistry and writing was hidden once again from vision. Yet never again disappearing from my mind and my mental image of my body.

He began packing up, bundling the pens and torch into one of our hessian bags. He was no doubt planning to add to that tally later.

"Ready to go then?" He asked.

A brave grin and nod was all I could respond with. I gathered my courage and pushed out of the changing room and into the midday heat.

Immediately I was surrounded by people, other nudists, bustling back and forth. Some heading towards the beach, others heading away to the restaurants or to dress themselves and leave.

An older couple smiled at us and asked "All done?".

"Go ahead." I replied, stepping aside to let them enter the changing room we had just vacated and get dressed.

As they passed the wife looked at me, and for just a fraction of a second, a purple light slid across my chest. In her eyes, I saw bright colours reflected.

*Click*

Then Percy switched it off again.