Mom's Superpower -- Illustrated!

Story Info
Busty mother inspires both of her sons.
5.2k words
4.53
250.9k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,295 Followers

[this story contains scenes of incest or incest content]

switch to Dark Theme so the pictures look better

a highly talented illustrator named NGTVisualStudio created these remarkable images

***

Olivia is browsing the aisles of a comic book shop and admiring the illustrations. The sound of kids and teenagers playing in the arcade rings from a distance. Newer comics reflect the modern age, with darker and diverse themes, catering to the evolving tastes of the 1980s as the cashier had explained.

She decides to purchase the Uncanny X-Men along with The Dark Knight Returns, which were recently published and recommended by the cashier. She's certain her sons -- Landon and Tyler -- would love these comics. They're 18 year old twins and they'll be attending a nearby college when the summer is over.

Beneath the stack of comics is a flier she grabbed earlier.

~

Attention Young Artists!

Are you passionate about illustration? We want to see your talent! Submit your best works and take a leap towards a promising career in the world of comics. Don't miss this opportunity to make your mark in the industry!

The illustrations must be your original creation. A real life superhero, someone larger than life who has inspired you. Because sometimes there are superheroes walking among us. Let your imagination soar and create a visual tribute to those who make a difference in our lives!

You must be between the ages of 18 and 25

Limit 10 pieces

Submit by Monday July 2nd, 1986

~

The deadline is two days away and time is of the essence. She's curious how her sons would react to this. The truth is that Oliva was never fond of their interest in comics, thinking it was a passing fad before turning into men with actual responsibilities. Last week she found their sketches crumpled in the trash. The drawings weren't just doodles; they were a manifestation of their talents. It made her wonder if pushing her sons into traditional college majors was the wrong move, that art was their true calling.

Before purchasing the comics, Olivia notices an older man with a straight face, chin down, wearing sunglasses. He's walking to a backroom that has a privacy curtain instead of a door. Another man leaves the same area, also chin down, with a comic cover tucked away.

The hidden area intrigues her and she imagines a place with rare and exclusive editions of comic books. She follows the man and pushes the privacy curtain aside and enters the dimly lit area. There's enough light in each aisle to browse, but the light is dim enough to give a sense of discretion.

She glances through the front covers of the comics; nuns, female cops, crime noir, women in scantily-clad outfits. It takes a few seconds for Olivia to realize that this is the adult section and proper women like her aren't supposed to be here.

"Need help?" a man says.

Oliva turns to the source of the monotone voice. She sees a nerdy looking employee who's in his mid-30's running errands. He's thin and his facial expression is empty, like all the days have blurred together in boredom.

"Just browsing," she says.

"Are you a parent? A mom?"

"Yes, of two bright young men. I'm buying stuff for them."

"Gotcha. For what it's worth, a collector dropped this off a few months ago. He said it's for any woman that's about your age. A mother. Totally free if you want it."

The employee reaches in the back of the shelf to find something.

He hands it to her. Mom's Superpower.

"Oh, thank you," she says.

"Just tell the cashier that the collector dropped this off. You'll get this free."

"Thank you, that's very sweet."

"Cool."

The employee gets back to work and Oliva looks at the cover of Mom's Superpower which features a big breasted housewife in a small blouse. The woman is suburban and otherwise mundane, just like her. A conventionally attractive face that's a bit vanilla, just like hers. Large breasts, too.

Flipping through the pages, she's struck by the level of artistry involved -- illustrations of a beautiful housewife in an ideal suburban home -- and she's even more captivated by what the woman in the comic is doing. Many pages show the woman naked or barely dressed in revealing outfits, squealing during sexual intercourse with her hair flipping, voraciously giving oral sex to an overdrawn penis.

Olivia skims the pages to get a sense of the plot. What she reads sends a shiver down her spine in ways she's never felt before.

~

All women have needs, especially the moms.

The bond between a mother and son is a strange and complicated one, a powerful interplay between that kind of love and sex. What is "normal" for one person might not be "normal" for others, but comfort within the family is sought by all mothers.

... the ultimate sexual high from fucking her own son...

Riding her son's cock like a wanton slut of a mother.

Sexual energy is the most powerful form of energy.

~

The descriptions make clear what she's reading. Incest. She's quietly disturbed as she flips through the pages, only to find the sex acts becoming more obscene, with rougher penetration and deeper oral sex. A mother and son. It makes her cringe to look at but it makes her feel new sensations.

Her instinct is to put this taboo content back on the shelf where it belongs. She's never viewed pornography before, she doesn't intend to start now. But as she's holding it, a sparkling sensation comes over her. Whatever the case, the employee was nice enough to grab this comic and offer it for free.

She places Mom's Superpower below the other comics and leaves to make the purchase, hoping the cashier won't think she's a pervert.

***

It's a typical suburban neighborhood and Oliva feels icky reading the incestuous story in her bedroom. She has enough when the fictional mother gives oral sex to tame an unruly son. At first Olivia places the comic on her desk, but it seems undignified mixing smut with her career as a creative director in advertisement. So she stuffs the adult comic beneath her mattress which feels more appropriate.

The brothers arrive home after bike riding with friends and grabbing nachos and playing video games. Olivia changes into a small pink tshirt with form-fitting blue pants. She instructs Landon and Tyler to wash up and then sit on the living room couch. They know the procedure because this is how she engages important conversations.

When the boys are ready, Olivia places the comics and flier on the table.

"I have something for both of you," she says. "The latest editions of X-Men and Batman comics. More importantly, I have this flier. I saw the artwork both of you made. I think you're both very talented and have much to offer this world. It's your passion, I see that now. I pushed both of you toward college, and I still hope that's the case, but there are other options."

Olivia explains that parents don't always get it right but this is her attempt at making some sort of correction. The brothers look at the flier and give it serious thought.

"Have you seen other local artists?" Landon asks. "There are classmates from senior year who are way better than us. I'm sure they're already involved in this. There's no way we can be competitive."

Tyler adds, "Besides, there's only two days. I'm pretty sure we'd need permission to draw someone to become our superhero. We'd probably go with our buff gym coach -- the guy is jacked -- or the art instructors who inspired us to keep drawing. But now it's summer so it's hard to get in contact with them."

"So you two are giving up already? Just like that?"

"It's not giving up," Landon says. "It's being realistic. And like Tyler said, there's not enough time to contact a teacher when the school is closed. Plus we knew you'd be upset with us, that's why we never took the contest seriously before."

The last line was a dagger in Olivia's tender heart, causing a pang of self-reflection. Had she really been so oblivious to their passion? Had she been so wrapped up in her own expectations that she failed to understand them?

Her mind drifts to that adult comic she purchased -- Mom's Superpower -- only now it takes a whole new meaning. Before she can think for another moment, while her sons are staring at her, she blurts it out.

"What about me?" she says. "I could be your superhero."

Landon and Tyler are gobsmacked by the suggestion. The brothers cannot believe that she made such an offer, a serious one at that. They exchange stunned glances, wanting to be gentle about rejecting her.

"No offense, but I don't think illustrating you is going to win any prizes."

"Yeah, we appreciate the thought, but look at these comics. That's what people are expecting to see."

The old Olivia would have brushed this off and moved on, having never accepted their passion for art before. But this is the new Olivia, the one determined to put her sons on the right path, whatever that may be.

"Being a mother is the greatest superpower of all," she says. "We have the power to birth. To give life. As obscene as this may sound, I created both of you from between my legs. My breasts have nurtured both of you to strength. Women also have the power to manipulate men's thoughts and bodies with our sexuality. If those aren't amazing superpowers, I don't know what is."

Her sons are speechless once again, this time for a totally different reason, with their eyes going up and down her figure. The sexual references have especially made her sons perplexed because she's never discussed these topics before.

"So you want us to draw you? Into a comic character?"

"You know how comics are supposed to look, right? They're expecting something skin-tight. You'd be horrified if we drew you like that."

Olivia lifts an eyebrow. "My current outfit is revealing enough. Why? You don't think your mother has sex appeal?"

"Well, do you want an honest answer to that?"

"The results might be awkward, mom."

Her heart is pumping. The thought of herself portrayed as a skin-tight, hypersexualized superhero feels unsettling to the core.

But another part of Olivia yearns to challenge these conventions, to show her sons and the world that women possess strength beyond what meets the eye. There's a tense silence as Olivia grapples with the conundrum. She wonders if she's pushing too far, stepping into unfamiliar territory within their family relationship.

Again she thinks about the adult comic hidden in her bedroom, the fucking and sucking, the incest. The feeling between her legs is extreme.

"Grab your things," she says. "Then come back and start drawing a sketch."

It was more of a command than an offer, something not open to negotiation. She turns away and looks around the living room, figuring out the best pose to present herself, and she listens to Landon and Tyler getting up to grab their things.

She takes a seat on a stool by the table near the kitchen. Her heart races, her pussy wet, and she can feel her nipples hardening within her bra. Her breasts are firm with arousal. She sits in a way that lets her plump ass hang off the stool. This will give her sons a good look, regardless of how inappropriate, and it'll serve as the proper motivator.

Moments later, she hears the brothers return. No one speaks. She considers that to be a good sign because they aren't arguing with her. Then she hears them start to draw, the scratch of pencils against paper fills the room. It's a symphony of creativity, the boys translating her presence into the shape of a comic character. She's become the object of their sexual affection.

As the final strokes are made for the quick sketch, the boys stop and admire their work. Olivia turns and looks at them, seeing the wonder in their eyes.

The feeling in her heart changes when she notices a bulge in Landon's shorts. Perhaps this was inevitable. She had invited this, after all. The sight makes her pussy wetter, and when she looks at her other son's crotch, she's certain there's an erection there as well, just tucked away a little better.

"What do you think?" she asks. "Is this doable?"

"This looks fantastic. You... umm... gave us a lot to work with."

"Yeah, it looks great. Timing could still be an issue. Filling in the details and doing the coloring takes time."

In this moment, an audacious idea takes root in Olivia's mind. With a gleam in her eyes, she knows she needs to surpass the boundaries of conventional motherhood. Her pussy hasn't been this wet since her college years and all she can think about is the adult comic hidden in her bedroom.

A line from Mom's Superpower flips in her mind like a manta: All women have needs, especially the moms. Oliva stands tall and clears her throat, making the biggest gamble of her life.

"Remember, guys, taking care of your physical health is crucial for creativity. How about we make a deal? Every time you complete a set of illustrations, or make improvements to your existing works, I'll make you cum."

The brothers cannot believe her statement and Olivia does everything in her power to maintain a poise composure. This is an absolute turning point in their relationship. She'd birthed them and raised them, now she's prepared to take on a much different role. Her panties are stained with wetness.

She looks down and can sense the swelling of their youthful cocks. The brothers are so shocked with their jaws dropped that they don't bother to hide their erections anymore, not even the slightest bit. It's almost as if they're telegraphing their interest with their bulges.

"Are you serious? I mean, is this a legit offer?"

"You realize we aren't going to refuse, right?"

She nods. "I'm serious if you complete the tasks."

Landon, the more assertive brother, starts nervously adjusting the waistband of his shorts as if he's about to pull it down -- which he doesn't just yet. Tyler, who's a bit more shy, shifts the weight on his legs as if he's about to do something. They're both waiting to see how this plays out, being fearful and extremely horny at the same time, struggling with their powerful hormones at this age.

Finally it's Landon who makes the first move to pull the front of his shorts down, which lets his cock dangle in the air. His horniness has taken over. Tyler is stunned, waiting to see what mom does next, but when there's no repercussion of any kind, he does the same thing and frees his own cock.

Now she's boxed into a corner, trapped in a paradox of her own creation. She can't back out because she's the one who pushed them into revealing their cocks. She looks at their erections, so long and hard and youthful. She looks at their faces, the brothers expecting to have an orgasm.

She gets closer and kneels on the carpet. Her mind is buzzing. Heart racing. Her pussy feels numb and she can see every detail on the cocks of her sons. This is something a mother should never see -- a close-up of a son's penis -- and she compares them. They're both equally beautiful to her. They look mostly the same with only slight differences in colors and shape, minor details that only a mother would notice.

As she touches their cocks, they throb, she feels the stiffening in her hands. With hesitation she takes Landon in her mouth first. Guilt and excitement swirl within her heart. The cock offers escape from a mundane life, a momentary indulgence she can't resist. She plays with the cock, sucking it, then feeling it around her mouth and lips, stroking it against her cheek and feeling its warmth. The guilt stems from the nagging voice reminding her of maternal boundaries, questioning whether she can truly enjoy such pleasure.

Tyler steps closer for a turn and Olivia seamlessly transitions to his cock. She handles both at the same time, stroking with her hands and caressing with her lips and sucking with her mouth. As she goes back and forth between her sons, Olivia is overwhelmed with a pussy that's drenched and she starts to sweat. She's not just their mother anymore, but their guiding light.

With each sucking motion and deepthroat, the guilt fades, replaced by a growing sense of liberation. The flavors explode in her mouth, she lets Landon cum on her tongue first and she doesn't stop. Her curiosity forces her to taste her own son.

Then she does the same thing for Tyler because treating twin brothers equally is very important for a mother. Their cum tastes similar, a normal woman sucking both of them wouldn't notice the difference. She notices. A mother should know every detail about her sons.

Mixed emotions dance in her heart, but the excitement outweighs the guilt. Their cocks and their cum becomes a delicious secret, a forbidden pleasure that she relishes. She slurps and wipes her mouth, making a halfway attempt to become presentable again.

"That's it for today," she says. "Keep working, my little comic artists. And remember, the next time you draw me, make sure my superhero costume has a built-in snack holder for flavorful popsicles. Crime-fighting can be hungry work, you know."

Landon and Tyler have the same mortified look on their faces from the dirty joke. She sees their expression while she's on her knees looking up at them. She licks her lips, doing her best not to feel humiliated with a glazed mouth, doing her best to remain dignified.

She stands and looks at the sketches the brothers made of her minutes ago. The sketches depict her as a dazzling superhero, her everyday home wear transformed into a bold, form-fitting costume adorned with vibrant colors and heroic emblems. Most striking of all, Tyler and Landon had an equal fixation on her round ass, which frankly didn't need much embellishment in the first place.

As the boys dry themselves with tissue and tuck their cocks away, an embarrassed expression on their faces, Oliva wonders if her ass is the next source of their motivation.

***

At night she finishes reading Mom's Superpower and masturbates in bed and orgasms when she reaches the ending. By traditional standards, the 'mom' in that story is a complete slut and moral degenerate, but Olivia finds herself relating to that character on a personal level. A mother's instincts are just that, they're instincts. Something ingrained into each woman by nature.

She washes her hands and wipes her vagina before going to sleep. That orgasm had been pent up the entire day, from the comic shop to sucking her sons. Best masturbation she'd had in years, something magical, and as she lays her head on the pillow, she knows there's more work to be done.

By morning she's refreshed with a clear mind. She knows she's supposed to be regretful, like someone recovering from a hangover of epic proportions. Instead she's level-headed about the situation, like the whole experience was worth it, but maybe she'll regret it later.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,295 Followers
12