All Comments on 'Invisible Man Ch. 02'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Took a strange turn there . . .

This started as a fascinating story about how a good guy came out on top and then it turned into some over-the-top fantasy. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect BTB story. Throughout her life, she exhibits symptoms of a narcissistic personality by using men for own needs. After countless therapy hours and suffering the consequences of a fling with a wannabe actor. She finally open her eyes about her true self. Glad she saw what she gave up when she bump into Eric and Starlight. By the way, what kind of name is Starlight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now this is a BTB story. Excellent work

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

That is one great story. Starlight is a keeper, and as Louis L’Amour said, “Tonto is a man to ride the river with.”

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

I re-read this. Still one of the better stories here.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
Good Story, a great read

Women like 'Kelly' often survive and even prosper just to prove the World is not fair. While the 'Tontos' and 'Starlites' often appear to 'level the playing field' It isn't always the case and the 'Erics' usually have to beat a new path for themselves. This was a satisfying and entertaining story and well written, and edited! Thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I felt sorry for Kelly. She's portrayed as a typical selfish immature teenager. It's a big mistake to marry someone like that until they've matured. Authors throw in words like narcissistic without knowing what the word actually means. A narcissist is similar in some ways to a sociopath. It's a very serious mental and emotional trait usually found in people in power heads of companies, politicians etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has it all from sex to satire , and from comic relief to tragic heroism ! I don’t know what else to say as I just fell victim to a serious case of ‘commentary writers block’ 5 stars from me !

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Wow, Starlight is a kickass Mama Bear if ever there was one. Her diatribe at the useless one was spot on.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Why was Kelly on disability?

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058over 2 years ago

Enjoyed that . 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the description of first action by Tonto.

True for most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kelly doesn't need anyone to point out she's a manipulative, unfaithful slut. She makes that clear all by herself. Starlite's shaming, criticism and name calling did little to affect Kelly but made Starlite look like mean spirited trailer trash. Eric sure knows how to chose a spouse...picked two winners back to back. Good thing he neither blames nor complains.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

really great story, funny, morally strong

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Deserve

Kelly got what her sort deserve.

za_robionyza_robionyalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for good story

Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a FANTANSTIC piece of writing!

I was riveted every moment!💥💯💫💥💥💥

Thank, I think from all of us, for such a gift.!!

The lessons of this story were never so appropriate as they DIRECTLY, and correctly, indict the so called- they are a disgrace to the original Feminist movement.

THEIR fate is exactly as you depicted.

Brilliant! Just truly brilliant!!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

More than memorable! This was (is) a very good piece of writing with characters you could love and hate. People with real values, moral character, and humility are indeed invisible in our narcissistic self-entitled society. Bravo.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Not for me. Not a fan of the pyscho with a gun cliffhanger. Makes it even worse the janitor has the perfect daughter sitting around waiting for MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Liked this one a lot. True defition of courage .... Unfortunately, again "No justice served" on the cheating WOO (Waste Of Oxygen)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some hilarious dialog. Glad no reconciliation etwren Kelly and Eric. She didn't have real remorse. Before the shooter incident l, she thought Eric was being an asshole for kicking her out. Her later 'contrition' was actually conceit and selfish forgiveness of her own sins. Liked the janitor and Starlite. Eric didn't deserve thr crap that was pushed on him buy he made out great in the end.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Thanks for the read. Enjoyed the idea. Probably could have put this all together. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good solid realistic story. Brings to life what's too true for many. Unfortunately woman like Kelly are abundant..To many men like Eric simping to women make it possible..No idea why more guys Can't see that once you fall into "oh hes just a nice guy/friend" your done as a prospective lover or husband..AS far as it goes that's where you have been designated in a woman's mind forever. Cut her out of your life. Simple solution that works for me and millions of other men,let her know your interested, ask her for a date,ONLY ONCE, If you get negative response, walk away forever,cut ties and forget about her,move on..if you can't do that,you will never get real respect from her if she ever did agree at a later date when she has nothing better on hand. That's 90% true most of the time....Having said that...4 stars for the well written realistic story...JZK..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad no reconciliation. Starlite was awesome!He definitely traded up!

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Nicely done. It was great to see JoAnn again. She is in another story, too. I love that this author references real events as inspiration. Wish the author still posted on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

★★★★★

I loved both parts. Will read other of this author's stories when I have some time to kill, no pun intended.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox6 months ago

My biggest question is how the MC could know the woman almost his entire life without noticing she was a self-entitled, shallow, immoral bitch. Oh, that's right .. she had huge tits that overwhelmed his tiny brain. IMO, they both had the emotional depth of a thimble and the maturity of a leftist.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright6 months ago

Well hiding from your wife just makes you look weak, like your afraid of getting your feelings hurt if you were to face her.

imhaplessimhapless5 months ago

Cute -- and an original take on the old "cheating bitch got what she deserved theme" so 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hilarious at times but also dramatic. Starlite rocks!

6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

Would have enjoyed much more about Starlite instead of Kelly. She was the old news ho.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous