Invisible Pt. 03 - The Door

Story Info
Tommy crosses the threshold, and discovers some truths.
8.5k words
4.82
13.7k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2022
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; unsafe BDSM; misogyny; rape references; cnc

Once I had made it back to my flat, my mind was racing with what I'd seen. With what I'd done. Not just fucking the life out of that girl in the toilets - while that had been a fantastic way to get to grips with how I could... seduce women in my invisible state. No, it was Olivia.

Olivia.

The girl I had spent so long fantasising over. I could still feel the wet of her cum on my cheeks, starting to dry a little as the memory of holding her wrists against the wall, looking over her naked body as she gasped and moaned, her sighs and noises as my tongue traced her slit... it was like a dream.

But it wasn't. It was real.

And what else was real was the fact that she hadn't been surprised.

This was the reason I didn't follow her home and fuck her senseless; why I didn't stay in the library, touching and playing with her while her friend sat next to her. I knew where she lived, I knew where she studied - call me a pervert, but she wasn't exactly coy about the information. Half the things she posted online were taken in her garden, with an easily-recognisable messy back wall that was part of one of the student blocks nearby campus. There was a red back gate - very rustic and looked great for those Saturday-night pre-drink selfies, but it was also a 'I live here' marker for anyone who cared to look.

Which, of course, I had.

So, I knew where she was. I knew that she wanted me to go and fuck her - she'd even said this might be more fun 'at night, in her bed'.

What I wanted to know was why she was under the impression that this was her fault. Her intention. Besides the fact that she'd basically outright said she thought this was demon shit, she'd also said 'Best birthday present ever', which told me she'd bought herself those books as a birthday thing.

Each layer I pulled back of this girl, I liked her more. Not only was she hot-as-fuck, she was also a horny slut who believed in demons. Specifically, sex-demons.

Well, I would be happy to prove her right.

The first thing I did, though, as I passed by the sounds of Brittany being fucked like a sex-slave in her boyfriends room, was to lock my door behind me, take the ring off, throw Olivia's bra onto my bed as the trophy it was, pull up my laptop and search those books I'd seen Olivia researching.

Summoning and Savouring; Where the Occult and Erotic Meet. A quick search showed that there was a PDF version available online.

And... that's where my afternoon went.

While Olivia was out having coffee with her friend, being social and attractive and happy, I was where I always was. In my room, curtains closed, cock rock hard as I flitted through pages and pages of content. The difference being that this wasn't going to result in me shame-wanking over Olivia's new profile picture.

No.

Now, I was going to use all of the information I'd learned, which gave me a hell of a lot of context on what she believed was going on, to take her.

Properly, really take her.

I knew it had to be tonight - I'd already cum twice today, so I knew I'd be able to last a while... hopefully. But, if I left it even one more day, I had no guarantee I'd get another chance like this. If I was able to take what I'd seen of her - how eager she was - I just knew she'd be making sure she was spending tonight holed up in bed, ready for her demon to take her.

And it was a demon she was expecting.

The book she was looking into was one of a set - the latest, actually, which told me it was likely she'd read the first three in this little quadrilogy.

From the PDF, it was easy to piece together the way this had all transpired, at least from her perspective. A lot of the book focused on spiritual sexuality in the abstract sense - finding ways to meditate so hard you cum, or using masturbation as a form of therapy, things like that. However, as the title promised, there were also much more... occult sides to the resource book.

From what I could make out, Olivia had tried to summon a pleasure demon. A succubus, or incubus, or something of the like. The book laid out several ways to go about doing this, with different results promised from going about it in different ways.

There were Ouija board instructions on how to lure in a spirit that lusted for human pleasure, summoning spells to revisit the spirit of a dead lover, and some others that didn't seem to fit with what was going on.

Then, right at the back, in the final summoning chapter, I found it.

A prayer circle for a demon of lust.

The book seemed to spend a bit of time considering exactly who it was summoning - Asmodeus, Pan, or some other unknown thing, but the results were - apparently - pretty significant. Women who summoned him were satisfied, without exception.

Of course, in my own experience, the reason for this was clear - whatever demon Olivia had summoned, if that was in fact what was going on, didn't actually need to do anything to her; instead, it had found me instead. It had found a person it knew would seek out and ravish Olivia, doing what needed to be done, meaning it could be left to it's devices.

At least, that was my working theory.

What I knew is that Olivia would be waiting for me, and that I was going to have to prepare. After all - if she expected a demon, I wasn't exactly going to be able to fulfil that without a little... preparation.

* * *

By the time it was nearing nightfall, with the sky turning orange and the wind coming in, I was ready.

I had spent my afternoon scouring idea pages online, and using my ring to walk into shops, take the materials I needed, and walk out without anyone being any the wiser - all I had to do was take a duffel bag into the 'invisible' realm with me, meaning that anything I put inside the bag became invisible, too. It was a more organised version of stuffing Olivia's bra under my top.

And it worked. Before the clock hit seven, I was as ready as I would ever be.

All I needed to do, then, was to make my way over to Olivia's, after stopping at some evening-ready student cafe for a bite to eat. I hadn't considered myself a criminal before, after all. A creep, sure. And I was happy enough to see the pleasure I brought the women I had... interacted with, to pass that off as 'forced pleasure'. But outright stealing was something else.

The duffel bag that hung at the end of my arm, heavy and full, was a testament to the man I was becoming. It had been a quick, easy transformation, and one that I had embraced, but as I ordered myself a mocha and an overpriced panini, I was able to reflect for the first time about who I was turning into.

I had a stash of stolen sex toys - amongst other paraphenalia - and was biding my time before going and fucking my dream girl while she thought I was a demon. Also, I might be working for said demon. Hell, I might have the body of a demon while I do it, seeing as it seems to change my body (not that I can tell).

I bit into the panini, the tuna tasting a little sour in my mouth, and decided against finishing it. Hell, if I needed money, I could just take some - no one would be able to stop me. And, after all, anyone would do the things I was doing, if they were able to, right?

That was the real secret - the real truth to this situation. Given the things I had been given, anyone would steal; anyone would stalk; anyone would grope and fuck. Anyone.

I finished my coffee, the weight of uncertainty weighing me down as I checked the time. I wasn't certain that Olivia would be home yet, seeing as it was barely half seven, but I was past waiting. It was now or never. I had wanted this for so long, I would never forgive myself if I backed out now.

Besides, she would be waiting for me.

This wasn't going to be like the slut in the toilets - who I had wound up slowly, from nothing. Olivia had literally asked for this. She had meddled in the dark arts, and I was her reward.

I stood, leaving the panini where it was, and picked up my bag, before making my way out. Outside, I dipped down into an alleyway, and as I walked I found the ring inside my pocket. Slipping it on, I fell out of the visible realm, and the demon I was came to life.

I was on campus within the minute, and within five I was standing outside of Olivia's building. The bag in my hand bounced against my leg as I watched the door, waiting for someone to come out, or go in, so I could sneak in alongside them.

As I waited, my mind drifted - specifically to my conversations with The Man. The flat-cap wearing stranger who floated in and out of my life, speaking odd words and holding unshared knowledge.

The last time I saw him, he told me that the rules were as simple or as complex as I made them - which, of course, didn't really make any sense. But it gave me a thought. Assuming that he was a demon, or something similar to our conception of a demon, that meant his powers were demonic - including moving through walls. And, presumably, invisibility.

And if he'd given me a little of that power, then maybe...

Gripping the nag in one hand, and squeezing my fist with the ring firmly on my finger on the other, I stepped towards the glass entrance of the student housing complex and-

The door opened. Behind me, a woman in her early twenties, short and wearing a sundress, boots and jacket and looking very hungover, stepped in past me.

She looks... nice, I thought to myself, the weight of the toys in my bag making a myriad of thoughts rush through my head.

I cursed myself, knowing I was here for Olivia, but as I watched the hungover beauty walk with a purpose into the building, I followed. It was near-automatic. I followed her down a hallway as she turned left, coming out of the lobby and into a courtyard area. She crossed, letting herself into the next building block - no key needed - and stepped in. I followed her as she went to the first room on the left - Room D1.

She pressed a card to the door and stepped inside, closing it quickly behind her.

I swallowed. I'm here for Olivia, I told myself.

So, I stepped away, and I started to follow door numbers. Olivia was in the same block - block D - which meant that, with a little sneaky espionage on her social media, finding her room would be easy.

Of course, I'd already figured that part out a year ago. I was looking for room D21, which meant I wanted to be two floors up.

So, after finding the stairwell and climbing silently for two flights of painted-white concrete, I found myself at an impasse. Between me and the corridor Olivia's flat was on, there was a door. Not a locked door, but a door - and, above me, a security camera. Now, I had no trouble just opening it and walking through, but I also didn't fancy drawing attention to this place as some haunted modern marvel, where the CCTV clearly shows a non-electronic door opening on it's own.

So, as I had done downstairs, I steeled myself and pressed my hand against it, summoning the image of The Man as he had walked through walls and appeared at will. I pulled up the power within me, all that cold and hot, the clear and the smoky.

And I stepped forwards.

And all of a sudden I was on the other side of the door.

I allowed myself a brief moment of pride, of achievement, before I put myself back on-task. And so, bag in-hand, I walked the navy-coloured carpets until D21 was in front of me. The door, like every other, was plain pine wood, with a peephole and a handle with a card-lock. I could hear, just about, some movement inside, and whether that was Olivia or a friend or someone else I didn't care. I was here now.

So, I pressed my hand to the door, and did the same as I had done.

And, all of a sudden, I was inside her home.

I could feel my heart thumping in my chest, the smell of her hair filling my nose as the soft sound of music filtered through the air - which I realised was what I'd heard through the door - along with the steady hiss of a shower.

Holy shit, I thought to myself, as I kept the bag in-hand and went to her bathroom door. Amazingly, it wasn't locked - though a brief look around confirmed that this was a one-person flat, and that she lived alone. Her door was locked - why would she need to lock the bathroom?

Besides, this was a girl who'd summoned a demon in the hopes it would fuck her. She enjoyed a little danger.

I pressed the door in, letting it move; if she heard it, or saw it, I hoped her mind would start to reel at the possibility of what was to happen tonight.

However, as I poked my head in, I saw that the shower curtain was between her and the door, blocking her view of it as I moved in on her. I approached, my footsteps silent in the room as I saw her moving behind the translucent cover, the soft mist making the whole experience unreal.

I came to the edge of the curtain, and with a shaky breath, looked round.

There, with water pouring over her every curve and crease, shimmering with a wet sheen, running her hands through her long hair, was Olivia.

I watched as she turned, almost intentionally presenting her backside to me - it was glistening and plump and so inviting. My heart could have stopped, the way my chest tightened at the sight of her. So natural and comfortable and calm.

And naked.

So fucking naked.

This wasn't like slinking through her social media for a glimpse of cleavage; it wasn't like getting a naughty grobe during a tumble in the woods; it wasn't even like a hasty taste of her sex in the taboo setting of the study room.

This was her, in her own shower, as vulnerable as possible, and I was there. Just staring at her.

I saw the way her pubic hair had started to grow in after a presumed shave; I saw the way soap dripped between her breasts and snaked down her hips; I saw the way she leant back, enjoying the shower water on her face.

I remembered how she had looked at me, as I was. In real life. The real Tommy. She thought nothing of me, spare moments of mockery. Well, she had no idea she'd asked for me to be here. She had put this into motion. So, now, I was going to take her.

But not in the shower.

For now, I just enjoyed the show.

And she did put on something of a show. She turned, keeping her back just a little arched to have the water pour down her face, as her fingers trailed her stomach indulgently. I wondered if she was doing this in the hopes that her demon - me - would be watching, or if this was just... how she showered. Which seemed silly, to be honest. I wasn't complaining, of course, but the idea that any woman would shower while making an effort to look so... inviting? Nah. I didn't buy it.

Which meant she knew I was here. Or, she thought I could be there, and she was erring on the side of horny hope.

Fuck, it was getting harder and harder not to just scoop her up, take her to bed, pin her down and fuck her stupid.

But that wasn't the plan.

However, as I watched her fingers trail to her left nipple, her teeth catching her tongue in a seductive bite, my resolve began to crumble. I watched her pinch the small pink nub, her breath catching as her thighs rubbed together.

Her other hand, slowly, trailed towards her sex, and as she turned away from me to lean against the wall, I realised that I was watching her masturbate.

So, I started to take notes.

Her chest would fill in a soft gasp as her nipples were pinched, and the fingers melding through her slit weren't going in, rather she was teasing her clit more than anything. So, she liked aggression on her tits, and teasing on her cunt. Good to know.

Her head fell back as she went at herself, and I watched with rapt attention as she fucked herself, slowly but surely bringing her shining, sud-covered body closer and closer to orgasm.

It was too much. Watching her tits bounce beneath her fingers, her naked body shuddering as she moaned quietly beneath her own touch, it made me want to pounce. To step in beneath the shower, join her in the heat and steam. To make her moan for me.

Then, the music cut off - replaced by a loud, awful electronic ringing and buzzing that filled her flat.

Olivia's eyes snapped open, a mix of frustration and fury burning from them before she sighed, and grabbed a towel. Hurriedly wrapping it around her chest, she stepped past me as I moved aside, and rushed out into the hall - but not before she brushed against me, her shoulder pushing against mine.

She span, looking at the space I was inhabiting, for just a moment, and I saw the thought cross her mind.

Then, the next blare of awful electronic noise came through, so she left.

I followed, and saw as she grabbed her phone off the side table in the hall, which had been placed next to her speaker; as soon as she pulled it away from the speaker, the interference of whatever call had been coming in faded, and the blaring faded. With a flick, Olivia turned off the retro-style speaker, and answered the phone.

'Hey, Dad,' she said casually.

She walked back, the murmur of her father's voice on the other end of the phone a mere distraction from the vision that Olivia's body was, beneath a hastily-wrapped towel nothing else. I drank her in, greedy for her. When she reached the bathroom, she looked at the space I was in, a small frown on her face.

'No, I'm just at home,' she said, her mind wandering. 'I was about to cook myself something - haven't had takeaway in weeks.'

As she talked with him, I saw a flash of daring on her face.

She likes danger, I thought.

Then, with a smirk, Olivia dropped the towel.

She walked through the flat, swaying her hips as she went, really putting on a show now. The fact that she was on the phone to her dad was, apparently, meaningless to her.

'Something with chicken. You'll hate me but it's frozen,' she said, before leaning over - leaning over - a side table. The sheen of the drying water on her backside made her look good enough to eat, and I could feel every one of my fantasies coming true in front of me.

So, I decided enough was enough. She wanted to tease me, she needed to be put in her place. I dropped the bag, pulled it open, and fished out of it the first toy I had planned; a small metal buttplug with a love heart-shaped base.

I came up behind her, dropped to my knees, and dragged one hand up her leg.

Immediately, she reacted - not verbally, as she was on the phone, but I felt her shiver beneath my touch, her leg buckling a little as I stroked my hand up to her thigh.

Just as I was wondering whether she was actually into this, she opened her legs a little wider, inviting me to go further.

So further I went - all the while she's talking to her dad on the phone.

I pressed my mouth against her inner thigh, kissing the soft of her flesh as my hand gripped her cheeks. I lifted, kissing up towards her sex, fondling her rump happily with one hand - the other still holding the plug. When my nose touched her wet slit, I heard her suck in a breath, before giving a soft laugh.

'No, just, uh, splashed myself with some sink water. Trying to wash up as I go-'

Her word clipped off as my tongue found her clit, my nose tickling her tight backdoor as I tasted her - fuck she tasted so good. I could feel her tense up, trying not to make any sounds as I licked and suckled at her clit from beneath and behind. To be honest, the angle wasn't perfect, but I wasn't complaining about being well-and-truly immersed in her perfect cheeks, eating her cunt like my life depended on it.