Invisible Pt. 03 - The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt gripped me perfectly - silky and wet, with a soft squelch upon each impact, but never feeling too tight or uncomfortable, even with the new inches I was packing.

'God, yes,' she moaned, her choice of words aptly inappropriate. 'Fuck, yesssss.'

I sped up just a little more, slamming my hips into her backside with each thrust, watching how my movements churned up her insides and caused the plug to shift from within, tugging at her backdoor lewdly.

Leaning forwards, over her back, I moved my longer, thin fingers to her collar and pushed two fingers beneath the leather. Using it like a handle, I pulled her upright, earning a 'Yllk!' from Olivia as her face was suddenly lifted off her bed. Wrists still buckled to her neck, and my cock still plowing into her from behind, I held her upright before me by the throat as I used her tight little body like my own little toy.

And, oh, how she moaned.

Her bed shook so hard I was worried it was going to leave a mark on her wall, and her moans were so loud I was worried she was going to rouse the neighbours. To solve one of those problems, I used my other hand to clamp over her mouth, silencing her in a muffle of choked-down moans and screams as her pussy was stretched out.

Fuck, her cunt was heaven - I was sure that, if I wanted to, I could do this forever. Just spend eternity in this bed, with Olivia, making her cum over and over and over. She deserved it, for summoning a sex demon and inviting it into her bed like this. And I deserved it, too - I had waited for so long for something like this.

I deserved this.

I deserved her.

I let go of her mouth, shifting my grip to her throat. Olivia immediately let out a gasping moan - 'BSH-Uuuuuohmygoooood!' - as I held her out before me, fucking her hard enough for her bed to make a solid thnk-thnk-thnk-thnk against the wall.

Her pussy flexed around my cock, and I could feel my own orgasm building. I thought of filling her cunt with my cum, pouring into her my thick, hot seed, and the idea of it made my heart race and my head spin.

At some point, Olivia came, shuddering and writhing in my grip, and I lifted her further, until she was upright. Her back against my chest, I was taking the weight of her in my arms as I held her by the throat; my other hand snaked through her shackled arms to grip one of her tits, her fleshy mound hot and delicious beneath my grip. I humped into her backside, barely pulling out of her as I rutted her perfect arse, her body pressed against mine.

'Cumming,' she whimpered. 'God - fuck - I'm cumming again!'

She shook again, and I took a deep inhale of her hair. She smelled like shampoo.

My face travelled down her neck, and I let my devilish tongue snake out, licking her jaw down to her shoulder, tracing the nape of her neck as she came on my cock again, and it must have done something for her, as all of a sudden she was panting orders.

'Lick me,' she said. I obeyed, lavishly tasting her flesh.

'Bite me,' she whimpered as I rutted her. I did as I was told, letting my demonic teeth open around her throat and - only lightly - closing them around her soft flesh. She gasped, humping back against me as I held her there by the teeth.

I watched as, with her hands shackled to the collar, she closed her fist. A dim lit shone from between her fingers.

'Cum in me,' she ordered.

Again, I obeyed - it was a heat that poured through me, sudden and blinding in pleasure. It split me in half, my mind breaking as I poured my cum into her, my new body perfected for her.

This was all for her.

All for her.

* * *

When I came around, my head spinning, I was still on her bed. Olivia was there, too - naked and slick with sweat and leaking my cum. Her wrists were still shackled, but she didn't seem to mind much. She was panting, and seemed to be about spent.

I was spent, too - I could feel my power was low. Which, in all honesty, was a new feeling. I felt... weak.

I wondered what that meant.

'It means you did what you were supposed to,' a voice said. I turned my head, noting that I no longer felt... inhuman. My head wasn't as heavy, and my height was back to normal. The man in the flat cap stood in the corner, over the duffel bag.

'What does that...?' I asked, barely able to get the question out.

'Mission accomplished,' he said. 'Get home before she can... see you.'

That made my stomach turn - the thought of her knowing. So, I pulled myself together, grabbed my clothing, and grabbed the bag. I decided to leave her with the plug, and put the key to her collar on the bed - she'd figure it out - and left.

I left through the door - phasing through it was surprisingly easy now that I'd done it a couple of times - and pulled on whatever clothes I felt were needed.

The man in the flat cap followed, walking alongside.

'How do you feel?' he asked. Strange. I didn't think he'd asked me a question before.

'Confused,' I said. 'But... I think I know what's going on now, at least.'

'Do you?' he asked, smirking a little. Then, it faded. 'Tell me.'

I phased through the doorway to get to the stairs, before trundling down them silently.

'Olivia used those... books she got online. She wanted a sex demon. So, she summoned you. And, you, for whatever reason, chose me. As an avatar, or as a secondee, or something. And, I fucked her - that's why you said my mission was a accomplished, yeah? That's it. Over. Done.'

He looked ahead of us as I rambled, not responding. I wondered if he would give me anything.

'You are not an avatar,' he said. 'You are... a manifestation. She wanted something to lust after her; I do not lust. You do. I gave you access to tools that might enable the transaction.'

'Transaction?' I asked. 'Is that what this was? A deal?'

He smiled, as though he was listening to a different conversation. 'It's not over, Tommy.'

'What?' I asked.

But when I turned to look for his answer, he was gone.

I phased through the front door of her building, and pointed myself towards home.

- Butt plug

- Handcuffs

- Dildo

- Lube

- Ball gag

- Vibrator

- Collar with arm restraints


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Rhetoricalacrobat

Mad Nutter

Akeel Sobers

FlareVirtue

ML

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated <3