Invisible Pt. 03 - The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I thought she was wet enough, I pulled back and slipped the plug into my mouth, slathering it with my saliva. Then, quickly, I pressed it to her sex and pushed it home.

Being metal, and slick, and with how wet she was already, it slipped in easily. Olivia's right leg popped, her foot coming off the floor as she was suddenly invaded, and I watched her free hand grip the table she was bending over until her knuckles were white.

I slipped it out, considered how much of her juices were on it, and decided to pop it back into her cunt for a moment.

Then, knowing she was recently cleaned from her shower, I decided to do what I never thought I'd get the chance to do.

I sat up, and pulled her cheeks apart with my now-free hands, and sank my tongue into her tight little hole. Olivia, taken by surprise, let out a small 'hah!' before recovering it into some mess of words over the phone, as I kissed and lapped at and licked her rosebud.

She tasted... different to her sex. Which only made sense, of course. It was muskier, and there was the scent of her soap lingering in floral waves that made her almost fruit-like; but my intention wasn't just pleasure, here. No. I was looking to make sure she was slick enough back here for my next intrusion.

And, after enough swallowed moans on her part, I sat back, popped the plug out of her pussy, slid it up to her backdoor, and pushed it in.

'Gotta go,' I heard her say quickly, before hanging up and throwing the phone onto a chair nearby; as her hands went to the table, gripping it as I pushed, pushed, pushed - until it popped in.

There, staring back at me, from between her perfect, shining cheeks, was a little heart.

'Fuuuuuck,' she whispered, that leg popping up again as it settled inside her. 'No one's ever...' she said out loud, her voice hushed in her apparent isolation. 'Back there,' she finished.

Well, that settled what I was going to do to end this evening. But that was getting ahead of things.

Before we got there, I wanted to tease her. And to tease her, I needed her in bed. So, hoping that this demon-altered body of mine had some sort of afflicted strength, I grabbed Olivia by the wet hair and pulled her upright.

'Hah!' she yelped, my grip on her a lot more direct than what had come before.

I let go, turning her by the shoulders, so she was facing me. Or, more accurately, she was looking through me at the empty hallway of her flat, even as she could feel my hands on her shoulders.

God, her skin was so warm and soft and slick. It was making me insatiable.

'That's so fucked,' she whispered as she looked at the nothing before her.

Then, with a smirk on my face, I dropped, and grabbed her by the hips and waist. I felt my body strain, the strength of my new form taking her weight quite easily, and lifted her up over my shoulder.

'Shit!' she squeaked, suddenly being heaved by unseen hands, lifted and levitating in the air as she was draped over my shoulder. Her arse, right next to my head, had that floral scent, and I could see the light glinting off her plug as it stayed nestled inside of her.

I walked with her to her room - the door open and the light on - and kicked the bag along the floor by my side to keep it with me. I wondered, if only briefly, if she could see it - if so, she made no mention of it.

Maybe she was distracted.

I threw her onto her bed, and took note of the space around me; her room was... surprisingly clean. I didn't know why I expected more mess - perhaps I was just so used to living in my pig-sty of a room that I thought it was normal. But it was pleasant, if a little bare. Stock pine furniture with a laptop station against the window, chair pushed underneath neatly; her bed, with plain white sheets, was made and clean, with storage boxes underneath sticking out slightly. There was a round rug at the foot of her bed, soft and shaggy, that took up an odd amount of space, but that was about it.

As she fell onto the bed, flat on her bed, she looked up at the empty space above her. For a moment, I waited to see what she was going to do. She waited, too, for me to take charge.

'You...' she said eventually, her voice shaking - from fear or lust, I couldn't tell. 'You took your time,' she said.

I could have laughed.

'It's been a week,' she continued. 'And, after the study room, I thought... I thought you would, you know.' She struggled to find the words, and I realised it must have been strange talking like this to an empty room.

So, after pulling my clothing off and quickly stuffing the still-invisible garb into the still-invisible bag, I grabbed the next toy in my arsenal, and moved towards her. I knelt on the bed, climbing onto it.

The bedding shifted beneath me, the frame creaking as her invisible monster mounted her most intimate location, as Olivia's eyes went wide.

Her legs, a little open, were soft against mine. She sucked in a breath as I loomed over her, Olivia laying back. I watched her tits fall with each anticipatory breath, her hips shifting beneath me, and tried to remind myself that this was real.

'...take me,' she said, finishing her thought.

I sat up, holding the toy in my grip, and looked down at Olivia's shuddering, naked form. It was a collar, thick and leathery, with two metal hoops on the front. It was top-of-the-range and would have set me back a few hundred if I'd actually bought the damned thing.

Any guilt of stealing fell away quickly as I reached down, my not-quite-human hand sliding around her neck, gripping her softly. Olivia gasped, arching her back to grant me access as I squeezed. When she gave out a little moan, I pulled away, brought the collar to her neck, and slipped it on.

It buckled around the back of her head comfortably, and she gave a light sigh as she felt the pressure, the black leather squeezing into her before she was able to see it. Then, as I willed it, the collar seemed to come into focus, the so-far-unnoticed blur around it fading away.

Olivia's small hand went to it, and she tugged softly at the collar.

'Shit,' she sighed with a small smile.

Next, the wrist-cuffs. As soon as I took her wrist in my hand, my fingers encircling the girth of her arm easily, she understood, and offered them up. The first black leather cuff went on, a small buckle and chain hanging from it. I connected it to her collar, and mirrored this on the other side.

'Okay,' she said, slightly breathless. 'You have me. I'm... plugged, and bound. What now, Incubus?'

I was surprised by how forthright she was being - but, then again, any doubt about whether this was really happening would have long-passed by now. Instead, she was deep into the throes of her own lust, now.

Her arms trapped against her chest, I shifted to one side and rolled her easily onto her front. Her back, still slightly arched so her backside was pushing upwards, had a sheen of sweat and steam still sticking to her, a thin line that pointed from the black leather all the way down to the fullness of her butt, and the shiny plug hidden between her cheeks.

I pushed her legs apart, her thighs going wide as she lay there, unable to use her hands, and decided against using a toy to start; instead, as I saw the glistening of her sex, wet from my tongue and her lust, I failed to hold back anymore.

'Fuck me,' she basically begged me, writhing into the bedsheets, legs wide and cunt dripping. 'Please,' she whimpered. 'I've waited... so long.'

That was when it hit me.

I had Olivia begging me to fuck her. This wasn't even part of my fantasy - it had literally never occurred to me that this would ever happen. She was beautiful, cultured, loved by all - and here she was, under me, plugged and bound, begging for my cock.

I swallowed my lust, and got off her.

Quickly, I undressed, feeling my body as I did - judging by feeling alone, my body felt toned. Stronger. My hands were strong enough that I could have ripped the clothes off if I wanted to, and as I pulled my jogging bottoms off, I felt my cock against my leg.

I was bigger than I usually was - the girth was bigger, the length significantly bigger. Behind my excitement, I wondered how much of this was due to my arousal, or my at-will powers gifted to me by the ring.

The ring - given to me by the Man - summoned by Olivia.

This was her doing.

Boggles the mind.

I pulled from the bag a small vibrator with a nice, long stem, alongside the remote that it came with. I barely had to press it against her sex ad it slipped in, Olivia grunting with a soft 'oh' as the rounded edge vanished into her, the stem sticking out.

'Fuck,' she whimpered. 'Please - please - fuck me, please fuck me.'

Instead, I turned on the virbator, and watched.

'Hhhooooo,' she whimpered, hips rolling immediately as the pleasure swam through her body. I hovered over her, watching the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, the person I had spent so many nights fantasising about, writhing and moaning in pleasure beneath me.

Remembering how she'd reacted last time to my demonic grip, I used my stretched hands to wrap my fingers around her neck - not squeezing, and certainly not choking, but certainly holding her in place. I could feel the chains pulling against the collar as she moaned, my pressure keeping her pressed into the pillows.

Olivia's eyes rolled back, her body flexing and writhing beneath me as an orgasm crashed over her.

'Shit-shit! SHIT!' she moaned, her brow rising in the middle, her face scrunching up and her mouth falling wide in a silent scream as her body locked up, muscles seizing.

As I sat over her, her body shuddering in pleasure, I decided that Olivia was telling me one thing above anything else - she wanted to be used. She wanted to summon a demon who would fuck her, and she was so, so happy to havet hat come to reality. Time for me to have a touch more fun.

I straddled her, letting my thicker-than-human cock rest on her chest; it slipped against one of Olivia's tits as I settled into place, and I watched the expression on her face shift as the orgasm subsided, the realisation of what that sensation meant sinking in.

'You feel... huge,' she said with a whimper, her breath short as she panted, chest rising and falling, my cock dragging against her sternum as her breasts, large enough to form a bit of a cushion on each side, stroked my cock lightly. I sighed in pleasure as I felt her tits brush against me, but I knew I wanted... more.

So, I released her throat, her arms still shackled to her collar and pushing her tits together a little when she moved her elbows, and took one of her tits in my palm. It was gloriously soft, pliant under my light touch, her nipple hard and hot as it was rubbed by my hand. Olivia let out a soft sigh as I gripped it lightly, squeezing her perfect breast in my demonic hand, before doing the save with the other.

With her bust in my grip, and the vibrator in her pussy making her writhe still, Olivia was unable to do more than sit back and take it as I pushed her tits together, creating a pillowy embrace for my cock as it fucked her chest.

Slowly, at first. I had no intentions of making this... uncomfortable. But, equally, I wanted to own her body the way she wanted me to. To be the demon she wanted me to be. And that meant being... forceful.

Either way, from the way her hips were bucking and the way her eyes rolled back and the way she moaned as she was violated by some unseen monster, I could tell I was getting the response I wanted.

'Fuck! God - FUCK,' she yelled as a second orgasm came over her, the mental stimulation of the situation more than enough for her - never mind the plug in her tush and the vibrator on her g-spot. I watched from above as she came, her face all scrunched up again, mouth wide open, and leant down.

And, hoping my face was more human - more myself - than demon in that moment, I leaned in, and kissed her. My body was bent at an odd angle, so my cock slipped away from her tits as I straddled her, my tongue slipping into her open mouth as my lips met hers, and I heard her moan.

Olivia was moaning into my mouth. Fuck, it was the hottest thing in the world - and a league further than I could have hoped.

I moaned, too, knowing she wouldn't hear it anyway, as I made out with my moaning slut of a classmate; her eyes opened at first, but fluttered shut as she realised what was happening, and I hoped the more... romantic move would solidify that I was here for her pleasure. Not just conquest.

Though, arguably, I had conquered her already. She was tied in her own bed, naked and wet, and had already shook through two orgasms as my hand. I didn't know about her, but I considered that a win.

I pulled off of her, watching her gasp as the vibrator inside her kept her pleasure humming at a perfect level, and moved to her tits. I lowered my head between her bound arms, her wrists tugging at their shackles, and slid my tongue across her left nipple. Lovingly. Indulgently. Olivia sighed as I shifted my body, my legs falling between hers and pushing her knees apart as I settled into place, my lips finding her rock-hard nub with eager vigour.

As I licked, and sucked, and nibbled, my hands moved across her, holding her hips as my cock rested on her pelvis, squeezing her ass as she humped up into me, fondling her free breast as I made love to the other with my mouth.

'Please,' she wound up begging me as I pleasured her, using every part of me to enjoy every part of her. 'Please, fuck me,' she gasped.

I smiled, and kissed her once more; fuck, the feeling of being able to do that with Olivia and her not only allowing it, but enjoying it?! It was almost too much for me to accept was real.

None of this should have been possible - hell, I was still trying to discern if this was one massive prank, or a hallucination or something. It was... all too fucked up.

But, assuming it was real, that meant that Olivia was the one I had to thank. She had brought this all into being, and whether she had known that I would be the one making her feel like this, barely mattered. She was getting what she wanted, and I was getting what I wanted. Win-win.

Which, of course, meant that I should put her out of her misery.

I sat up, my cock resting against her hip, and looked back at the duffel bag on the floor; inside, there were a few more toys I hadn't had a chance to use on her. There was a ball-gag, some anal beads, things like that. But, with the vibrator and the plug and the collar-restraints, I figured this was far enough for now.

I only had one more box to tick before I fucked the living shit out of the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. I wanted to eat her to orgasm again. But, this time, in her own bed, with her able to moan and beg and gasp, all out loud for me to hear. That's what I wanted.

I wanted her to want me.

Which, arguably, she already did - but I also wanted her to cum on my face, so there was that.

I shuffled down between her legs, and grabbed her by the hips, before rolling her over. Olivia yelped as I manhandled her, but got the message - and quickly she was on her face, hands still attached to her throat, her arse up in the air with her knees on the bed. From her holes I could see the stem of the vibrator poking out, and the shimmer of the plug's base as it was nestled between her cheeks.

Olivia wiggled her tush in the air.

'What are you going to do to me now?' she asked, her words clouded by her lack of breath. I could hear the hum of the vibrator in her cunt, and with a soft tug I slipped it out of her.

'Oh!' she chimed as it popped out of her sex, the vibrating end slapping against her clit as it bounced on it's own length. 'Shit - okay.'

I turned the thing off, and threw it at the bag, before turning my attention to her upturned holes.

She really was perfect.

Her cheeks, soft and pale, welcomed my hands as I gripped them, feeling the way my fingers sank ever so slightly into her flesh. I pulled her open, just a little, and heard her react.

'What are you... what are you going to do to me?' she asked, prompting me onward.

In response, I settled in behind her, and licked my way up her legs again. This time, however, I didn't hesitate away from her sex, and instead languished in my ability to snake my tongue through her soaked pussy lips, hearing her moans and gasps as I licked at her hole. I lapped at her clit, before pushing the tip of my tongue into her sex, and then back to her clit, before applying suction - just enough - which ended up in her giving this low, gutteral groan on my face. She pushed back against me as I tongue-fucked her, my hands around her thighs as my nose pressed against the flared base of her plug.

'Shit - shit,' she mumbled as I ate her out, using everything I had learned about her - that she was a bit of a masochist, and enjoyed being used. So, I nibbled a little, and I squeezed her thighs nice and tight, and generally treated her like a whore while she moaned unwittingly on the face of her ugly, unwanted classmate.

Then, she came.

It was howling, and shuddering, and wet - her juices flooded from her as her heels popped up, her cum wet on my lips as she gave a loud, guttural Uuuuuughhh! into her bedding. Acting fast, I sat back, pulling my tongue out of her hungry sex, lined up my cock and, in one quick, deep push-

I plunged myself balls-deep into Olivia's cunt.

She seized up, the sudden invasion a complete change from the mostly-external ministration scorching through her body without hesitation.

'Uu-AAAAHHAAGH!' she screamed, lifting up on her elbows slightly as she settled, stretched all-so-suddenly around my inhuman cock; what was easily around eight inches of thick, demonic meat had been slammed into her poor, desperate pussy, and right now she was oscillating between begging for me to take it out, and begging for me to fuck her with it. I wondered, just for a moment, as I held her waist and enjoyed the sensation of her wet, tight hole, which she would land on.

And it was a perfect hole; her arousal had made her channel a slick, welcoming chasm for me to fill, and the sheer girth of my new, inhuman body that had been slowly developing over the course of this experience had made her stretch until she was tight and flush around me. Her ass pressed against my hips, and her thighs were soft against my palms as I held her in place.

It was everything I'd dreamed of.

So, I slid backwards, letting an inch or so of myself slip from her. 'Oh, fuu-uuuuck,' Olivia growled as I pulled an easy five inches out of her, before holding her fast as I pressed it back in; my length, even with her wetness, struggled to press into her - but we both worked through it. She pushed back, working with me until I was balls-deep inside her again, those luscious cheeks pushing into me once again.

'Oh, I could get used to this,' I groaned to myself.

'Fuck me,' she murmured to the invisible demon behind her. 'God - please - fucking use me?'

She sounded so... desperate. Who was I to deny a beautiful lady her wishes?

So, I began to fuck her.

It was slow, at least to start - steady pull, steady push, steady moans. After less than a minute, though, I was already growing a little... impatient.

So I began to go a little faster. Fast enough to make her bed rock a little, and so I could feel the swing of my balls paff-ing against her with each stroke. Olivia's moans got a little louder, too - a little faster. After all, she was getting fucked by a demon she had summon for this exact purpose. This was likely a bit of a fantasy-come-true. No wonder she was enjoying herself so much.