Invisible Pt. 04 - The Friend

Story Info
Power comes at the price of obedience - but is that so bad?
8k words
4.82
12.3k
21

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2022
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; unsafe BDSM; misogyny; rape references; cnc; magic; supernatural

The night was dark outside my bedroom window.

My day with Olivia kept running through my mind... it was real, right?

I had done that, right?

It felt impossible. Unreal. I kept having something that felt close to panic attacks, but instead of panic, it was more like... power. Ego attacks. Was that a thing?

Just these flashes of I can do ANYTHING.

Then, of course, the pendulum in my head would swing, and I would be thinking about the Flat Cap Man. the way that, after I had fucked her, and learned about her demonic tastes, and made her cum and cum and cum, he had said 'Mission Accomplished'... and then told me that it wasn't over.

What wasn't over?

The past hours had been spent in a semi-mindless flurry. I ate food that I'd stolen while invisible, sneaking a meal deal under my shirt that I'd demolished quickly as soon as I got back; I'd scrolled through social media, sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap, satisfied that Olivia hadn't posted anything since our... encounter.

I wonder, with a smirk, if she was still shackled to her own bed.

Leaking.

The way I'd left her.

A shiver went through me, and I felt my cock harden - though, as it pressed against my leg inside my jogging bottoms, it felt oddly... small.

Not small, maybe, but I'd gotten somewhat used to the feeling of the weapon I had between my thighs when I was in my other state.

Besides that, I had a bit of a crick in my neck, an ache in my legs, and headaches that would come in and out as the hours passed. In all honesty it didn't feel much worse than a hangover, and not a terribly bad one at that. I just figured that maybe I'd been in that 'state' for a bit too long, and that I'd have to keep myself in check going forwards. Maybe don't fall asleep next time, Tommy.

'That's going to get better,' his voice said. I hadn't seen him come in, but his presence was a little less... alarming than it had been in the past. I figured I was getting used to that, too. 'Or worse. Depending on your viewpoint.'

I turned, closing my laptop and hitting on my bedside lamp. There, standing at the window and looking out, was the Flat Cap Man. As casual as ever.

'What now?' I asked.

He turned, looking at me with that blank face of his, shrouded in darkness and shadow. His eyes, though... I could always feel them on me, when he was here.

'How do you mean?'

'You don't just stop by,' I said.

'I'm pretty sure that's all I do.'

'No,' I said, and his head cocked. I reeled it back in. 'I just - you only seem to show up when something... happens.'

'Something is always happening,' he said simply. 'Maybe not to you. For example, right now - nothing of much interest is happening to you. Until you met me, very little of interest happened to you at all. You were something of a nothing, weren't you, Tommy?'

I sank into the bedding. 'Alright,' I said.

'Concerning you, the most interesting thing of note is the woman who held our affection. Or, perhaps 'affection' is too sweet of a word. The woman you've wanted to fuck since the day you saw her. Sodomise and taste, ream and plunder. She is the only interesting thing about you.'

'That's not true!' I said, though I knew if he asked me to prove it I'd struggle.

Instead, he just smiled, likely knowing that already. Then, his smile dropped. 'Alas, something interesting is happening, Tommy. And, since your... time with Olivia, I am inclined to let you in on a warning. You've earned it, I think.'

I frowned. 'Why did you wait until now?'

'Because until now, I couldn't bare the bore of speaking with you. Tommy - your dearest Olivia is involved in arts the likes of which defy your limited understanding. She will command you, and you will have scope within that command to do what you wish.'

I thought for a second. 'That doesn't make sense.'

'Did you ever hear of the man who, when told by a genie he had three wishes, made his first wish to get a wish every day for the rest of his life?'

'No. What?'

'The genie killed him on day three.'

'Right,' I said, sinking even lower into my pillow. 'I get it. I'm the guy.'

'WRONG!' he yelled, his voice shaking me as though it was a jet engine - his fury roared through my belly and skull, and my heart skipped at least two beats as the lights flickered. 'You,' he said, drawing up a long finger, stretching across the space like a twisted branch of some dead tree, 'are the genie.'

Then, in another flicker of light and shadow, he was gone.

The room settled back into its normal state, and for a moment everything was just... quiet. I patted my pocket, and felt inside for a moment to check I still had the ring, pulling it out to take a look at the thing that had caused me so much change and strangeness.

DARK CREATURE OF MINE - the voice hummed in my head, not loud, but completely unignorable and all-encompassing. HEAR MY WORDS AND WISHES.

The voice was terrifying, and in my fear I automatically did what was now becoming second nature - I slipped on the ring. Straight away, I felt the strength and power surge through me, as the roaring voice became a sultry whisper. Like a lover over my shoulder, biting at my ear.

Join me again; obey my commands. The first communion defined our union of bodies - now, for my pleasure, I will have you dance.

Oh, sweet succulent creature of mine - I summon you.

The room around me spun, and pulled away, stretched over my eyes like a painting viewed at the wrong angle. Then, flying and stretching and spinning through space, I was somewhere else.

I looked around; the bed and it's fram were familiar, though in the dark everything had a different sort of tone to it. Olivia's bedroom looked much cleaner, and I wondered if she'd taken the time this afternoon to clean up.

On the bed, upright and eyes closed, were two sitting figures; Olivia I recognised straight away. She was dressed now, and I could smell that shampoo again in the air. Maybe she'd needed another shower.

The other person had her back to me, and I couldn't see her until I'd rounded the bed a little.

Jennifer. Olivia's blonde, busty and brazen friend. Olivia's tank top and pyjama bottoms combo looked sultry on her - comfortable and sexy at the same time. Jennifer, however, was wearing the same tank top-and-pyjama bottoms look, and looked positively ready-to-fuck. Though, she always did.

'What the fuck are we doing?' Jennifer asked, but Olivia shook her head. Their hands were clasped together, and on the bed between them was a candle atop a plate, melting generously onto the crockery. Books sat at their sides, as well as a piece of note paper. Scribbled on that, in Olivia's handwriting, were the words I had heard in my head only seconds ago.

Dark creature of mine, hear my words and wishes...

'You,' I said, unable to stop the smirk growing on my face. Jennifer was, in a word, a bitch. The kind of girl who fancied themself as God's fucking gift, and had the body count to back it up.

'Shh,' Olivia said - not at me, but it still made me stop and quieten.

Jennifer rolled her eyes, and sighed. 'This is fucking weird, Liv.'

'Just... hush,' she said. Then, with a different tenor to her voice, she spoke to the air. To me. 'Are you there? Did you come?' Jennifer snorted, and Olivia opened her eyes to glare at her, before going back to her serene state, eyes closed. 'Are... are you there?'

I wanted to answer, as much fun as it was to just watch them. I considered what would be the best way to do so, knowing she couldn't see or hear me. Touch was the obvious one, and easily entailed the most fun. I approached, slowly and carefully, and held out an unseen claw, stretching my inhuman arm out at the beauty before me.

Olivia was the woman of my dreams. I'd spent so long desperate to even be acknowledged by her, and here she was literally summoning me into her bedroom. My heart was hammering. She fucked like an animal, too - which I had alway suspected, but now knew - and as such there was only one thing I was going to do.

With a smile, I stroked a claw-tip over the little bump of her nipple beneath her tan top. She sucked in a breath, as I pulled back. It was the tiniest of touches, but both of us got so much from it.

'Hi,' she said, with a shaky smile on her face. It was almost goofy. Cute as fuck. Then she bit her lip, and all I wanted to do was see her cum again. And again. And again.

'Shut up,' Jennifer said, opening her eyes. 'You're full of shit.'

'Touch her,' Olivia said. Not so much an order, but a playful request I had every intention of fulfilling.

I moved behind Jennifer, with her arms outstretched to hold Olivia's and just reached beneath her arm. There, I took a monster-handful of her heavy breast, squeezing lightly.

'FUCK!' she yelled, jumping up. I let go, standing back as she hopped off the bed, arms over her chest.

'We can't break the circle!' Olivia yelled. I didn't know if that was bullshit or not, but she sounded sincere.

'What?' Jennifer asked, looking at her friend. 'Liv what... what was that?'

'That was the best afternoon of my life,' she said. 'And I want to share it with you.'

The blonde stared. 'This is ridiculous. I'm going.'

'Jen-' Oliva stood, going to her friend with a soft touch. 'If you don't come back, mend the circle... bad things happen.'

Jennifer looked at her with concern in her eyes. More emotion than I'd ever seen the bitch show before. 'Liv... you've been into this weird shit for a while. Never thought you'd actually believe this stupid bollocks though.'

'Bollocks?' Olivia asked, laughing a little.

'Yeah, like - go and get some crystals and burn some herbs or whatever. Be a normal weirdo, instead of whatever... this is. It's not even an aesthetic that suits you. You look like a fucking nightmare.'

A moment passed, as I rounded the room. I placed a hand on Olivia's hip, and she sighed happily. Pushed her bum back into me a little, mimicking a version of our fuckfest only earlier today.

'Jen, just... do this with me. It's not bad, I swear. It's good. You just have to roll with it.'

Jennifer sagged, giving in a little. 'But...'

'You felt him, right?'

After a pause, Jennifer nodded.

'Don't be afraid, Jen,' Olivia said. 'Just go with it, you'll be fine. I promise.' Jennifer still wasn't sure, so Olivia broke the contact and tried a new approach. 'Do you want proof proof, first? Would that make you feel better?'

Jennifer looked at her friend, the uncertainty painted all over her. 'I... sure. Yeah.'

'Don't touch her,' Olivia said over her shoulder. 'She's scared... just touch me.'

I didn't need to be told twice.

I held Olivia, holding her hips in my hands and pressing my chest against her back; my body's height meant her head was at about my chest, and as she leaned back on me I felt an odd sort of connection to her. Slowly, I slid my right hand upwards, feeling the soft of her belly, and pushed under her top.

Jennifer sucked in a breath as she watched Olivia's top shifting, apparently on it's own, lifting as my hand trailed Olivia's sternum. My fingertips, clawed at the ends, traced the curve of her beautiful tits as Jennifer watched. Olivia, purring against my chest as I took her breast into my hand, rolled her hips back into me. Taking the hint, I slipped my other hand downwards, just slipping my claws into her pyjama bottom's waistline.

'Ah,' Olivia whined softly as I felt the soft fuzz of her pubic hair, and I remembered the notes I had taken while I'd watched her in the shower - she likes aggression on her tits, and teasing on her cunt. So, as my fingertip-claw dipping into her panty line, I avoided her clit and instead just played with her mound.

And, at the same time, I found her left nipple - the same one I'd stroked moments before - and caught it between two claws easily, giving her a pinch.

'Fuck,' she whispered.

'Liv?' Jennifer asked, sitting forwards.

'It's okay,' Olivia said quickly. 'He's... toying with me. He knows how.'

'He?' Jennifer asked, as I fondled her friend in front of her. 'I thought it was an 'it'? You said it was... a monster.'

'Oh, it's a monster,' she said with a purr as I played with her, stroking the top of her thigh as I pinched her other nipple, making her whine. 'Fuck - but he's definitenly a he, Jen.'

Jennifer swallowed, and I could see the heat rising to her face, getting a little hot around the collar; her chest was red, and her nipples were rock-hard against her tank-top. An easy giveaway.

Remembering how much she'd liked it, I snaked my tongue across Olivia's neck, licking her - just softly. Enough for her to sigh and stretch her neck out, letting me kiss her.

'Fuck, baby,' Olivia sighed, before looking up at Jennifer. 'If you really don't wanna see this, you should get out now - cause I'm gonna let him fuck me. And if you stay, he's gonna fuck you too.'

It wasn't just a promise - it was something of a threat. Jennifer was being given fair warning, and she knew it.

'How... how does it feel?' she asked, coming a little more aboard. Little by little.

'Amazing. Like no guy I've been with - his cock is... wait, let me show you.' My cock, trapped within the confines of my clothing, was straining to be released. I hadn't been prepared enough to undress, and despite my transformation it seemed like my clothes stayed... present. But, as Olivia shifted forwards and turned to face me by the bed, I got the message, and yanked them down enough to let my cock free.

'Fuck,' I moaned, knowing they couldn't hear me, but enjoying the sensation anyway as Olivia's hands reached out to me, searching for it. I took her wrist in my hand, and guided her soft palm to the shaft of my cock.

'Ohhh,' Olivia sighed as she held it, her fingers unable to join around. She stroked me, head-to-base, to feel the length of it, and despite having been fucked stupid by this cock earlier today, something about seeing how much she had to move to cover the whole thing made her eyes go wide.

'You... you have to be kidding,' Jennifer said, getting a little closer.

'On the bed,' Olivia told us both, and I saw some light glow from beneath her hand - the same yellow-gold light that had happened earlier. Whatever it was, I didn't think Olivia or Jennifer saw it - or if they did, they didn't say anything. I climbed onto the bed, on my knees, and Olivia kept hold of my cock like she had me on a leash. Jennifer climbed on, and her heavy tits swung beneath her a little as she crawled up towards us.

Olivia, in opinion, had a perfect body, with a butt you could bounce a coin off, and tits that fit perfectly in the cup of your hand - but seeing Jennifer's tits as she moved, I could see the appeal. They were big, and without a bra to hold them up, they hung low beneath her, pink and capped with pointed nipples that were just begging for attention. One thing I'd always wanted, and never gotten with any girl, was a true tit-fuck. And if ever there were tits to fuck...

But I was getting ahead of myself.

Olivia was sitting between me and her friend, her hand stroking my inhuman cock lovingly. She moved to one side, and with a nod invited Jennifer to join her. Jen obeyed, crawling up the sheets to my knees; despite not being able to see me, she apparently had some instincts when it came to placing herself next to a cock. Without knowing it, her face was inches away.

Now, I had had my heart on Olivia for... a while. It might even be fair to say I loved her, and if not love then at least was obsessed with her. Jennifer on the other hand, I'd always seen as more of an obstacle. Someone who was cruel to me, when she even paid me attention, but was always taking Olivia out into town, pushing her to be more 'adventurous'. She was a problem, in my eyes.

But, as her wrist was taken by Olivia, the same way Olivia had been led by me, I wondered if there wasn't a more pleasurable way for our relationship to evolve. Olivia guided Jennifer's hand to my length, and she gasped as she made contect, pulling away slightly.

'It's... there,' she said. Olivia nodded, and pulled her back in, pressing her fingers atop Jennifer's to make her close her hand around my shaft. 'It's warm,' Jennifer noted.

'And big, right?'

Jennifer nodded. 'You... you fucked this?'

Olivia smiled, and helped Jennifer start to stroke me, guiding her movements. 'Fuck yeah, I did.'

Jennifer hesitated, but I could see it in her eyes - and in her nipples. She was excited, despite herself.

Olivia pulled her hand off, and watched as Jennifer kept stroking me, from tip-to-base, just exploring me. She was good, but on her own it would have been nothing compared to Olivia. The thing that made it all worth it was the fact that Olivia was there - watching.

The smile on her face was... prideful. Almost smug.

I was getting tired, though, of just sitting here and having Jennifer take her time. I wasn't that kind of monster - one for her to slowly explore with. I thought about the women I'd fucked since getting this ring - Olivia included - and how I'd taken what I'd wanted from them. How I had brought pleasure out of them, insistently and cleverly, until each and every one of them had cum on my invisible cock.

With a grunt of frustration, I leaned forwards and took a clump of Jennifer's hair in my fist. She gasped, but as her mouth opened I didn't give her a chance to react, instead lining her up quickly and pushing the head of my cock between her lips.

'Hllrk!' Her eyes bugged out wide as I held her in place, her hand letting go of me to try and hit me - her fists bounced off me like a rubber ball off of a brick wall, and I sighed at the feeling of her wet, warm mouth around the head of my cock.

Just because we were going to fuck - and we were - didn't mean I couldn't get out some of that frustration I held against her.

'He likes you,' Olivia purred, coming up behind her friend and kissing her neck. Jennifer swung wide, her hand almost hitting Olivia, but as she got close I simply pulled her an inch deeper onto me, and she flailed helplessly instead.

I pulled her off, holding her by the hair to let her breathe, before doing it again.

And again.

And again.

'He really likes you,' Olivia said, her hands roaming Jennifer's body now - she was gliding her palms under Jennifer's top, fondling her tits and stroking her stomach and kissing her neck. It was quite the show.

I pulled her off, holding Jennifer by the hair, and slapped my cock against her face. Part of me wanted to ruin her there and then - but another part of me was curious about Olivia's cockiness in this situation. So, I released Jennifer, after guiding her face back to the tip of my cock, and was happy to see her enthusiastically get back to work worshipping me, before reaching over to Olivia.

Her pyjamas were still on her, which I decided was a problem. So, I gripped the base of her tank top with both hands, and as she felt my presence she sat up, opening herself up to me. I yanked outwards, tearing the top open effortlessly, and Olivia gasped as her tits fell free. Jennifer reared back, watching, her mouth still open.

'Holy fuck,' Jennifer whispered.

Olivia gave a shocked laugh, as I grabbed her by the waist. 'Nothing holy about it.'