Invisible Pt. 04 - The Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to her other breast, this time sucking her nipple into my mouth and sucking. This nameless brunette, the object of my lust, groaned, whimpering. She shook and fought, both the physical power of my invisible body, and the mental battle of her own lust that was daring her to give in.

Daring her.

I released her nipple, and she shuddered. 'Fuck! What the... what are you?!'

I kissed her stomach.

Lower.

I released her hands, my arms long and stretched, and took her thighs instead as my tongue snaked into her - I stroked the inside of this stranger's sex, and listened to the way she moaned. Her hands tried to find me, gripping my head, my arms, holding solid nothingness.

'Oh - oh my GOD YES!' she screamed, her voice unable to hide her shock and horror and pleasure from me.

She, despite herself, was loving it.

I felt her body convulse beneath me, beneath my expert tongue, writhing, her voice begging as her hands left my arms, clutching the bedsheets, the headphones falling off her head as the laptop kept playing what I could see now was some pretty hardcore BDSM interracial porn, with a white brunette tied up in ropes from some warehouse ceiling was fucked ruthlessly by a black guy with a monsterous, glistening cock.

Strangely, the brunette beneath me seemed to be having a better time.

Her orgasm was approaching - I could feel it in her muscles, her whines, her pleas. As her hips rolled and the bedsheet pulled up in her fists and her body lifted off the bed, I backed up, releasing her.

'Wha... what?' she asked the air, panting heavily. 'No... please... please, let me... let me cum!'

It was pathetic. Pitiful.

And, feeling how it was not to have an order pulse through me with a desperate need to obey, there was a part of me that felt a temptation to leave her here - begging for release, but unable to reach it without me.

There was a deeper urge, though. One to finish. To release.

So, holding her legs open, I fed the head of my cock into her slick lips, the feeling of her wet, aching, hot pussy inviting me in like a welcome friend almost too much.

'Oh fuck,' she panted, gripping the pillows.

I gripped her thigh, lifting her leg up until her ankle was at her ear, leaning forwards as I fucked her.

Thamp-thamp-thamp.

'Oh fuck - oh God oh God oh GOD!'

I wrapped my tongue around her throat as her eyes rolled back, my own orgasm starting to build now.

I felt her cum as her voice cracked. 'G--aaaahhHHH!'

I wasn't there yet, though - Olivia had gotten me close, and after fucking her earlier today it was taking a little more than usual. Furious and lustful, I pounded this woman's abused pussy as she came again.

And then a third time.

'PLEASE!' she yelled, as the tip of my tongue dipped back into her mouth. 'PLEASE - I'm gonna, I can't-'

But I wasn't listening. I was close.

I was so close.

'Fuck me,' she begged. 'Make me - make me - again - YES!'

She came a fourth time in as many minutes, and as she did, I felt it surge through me - that blinding light and pleasure and heat.

And, as I came, I felt her poor body overload with orgasm, a scream breaking her voice as her eyes rolled and her cunt was filled. I pour hot, thick cum into her as we both shuddered and shook, the porn still rolling on her laptop that was close to falling off the bed, the room air thic and warm with our sex.

'Ahh, hahh,' she panted as I stopped, balls-deep in the beautiful stranger. I sucked my tongue back in, and felt my arms shrink down, my body returning to something of a more... human shape as the lust rolled off me.

As I pulled back, slipping out of her, she moaned as I slid off her frame. She shuddered and rolled onto her side, panting and sweating, and I wiped my brow.

The Flat Cap Man, standing at the doorway, met my eye.

'Satisfied?'

I thought about it. 'No.'

He smiled. 'You're getting there.'

'Getting where?' I asked, but even as I said it I knew I wasn't getting an answer. He was gone, stepping backwards into the shadowy corner.

'Are... are you there?' the woman asked, her voice thin and cracked. She sat up in her bed, and as I looked at her, I could see my cum leaking from her cunt, her sex red and wet, her chest pink and her hair a mess. 'Hello?'

Without an answer, I walked through the wall and started my journey home for the second time today, primed for a good night's rest.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue

Noweherman

Oli Townsend

RottenTangerine

James N. Cope

Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated