Invisible Pt. 04 - The Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I lay back on her bed, taking Olivia with me and holding her up in the air like a ragdoll. Jennifer kept going on my cock as I pulled Olivia up and onto me, settling her on her knees over my face, spinning her round so she was facing Jennifer.

Her beautiful but was in my face, trapped in those pyjama bottoms and only inches over me as I held her there; Olivia gasped as my tongue snaked out, long and dripping, and slithered past the elastic, against her cheek. It wrapped around the base of her leg, across the cheek itself, only to come up and settle in the small of her back. She steadied herself on her knees, and I took the moment to reach down and pull her bottom down - only a little. Enough. Then, I gripped her by the waist and pulled her down with until her sex was against my lips.

'Oh, shit, his tongue is amazing,' she mewled as Jennifer kept on with her cock-worship, slurping loudly and indulgently. She looked up just as I shifted my tongue, sliding the wet length of it against Olivia's sex, slithering aling her clit as my lips began to kiss - as best the could with my tongue out like it was - against her inner thighs.

'Fuck, oh fuck,' Olivia moaned, her voice like a siren's song for me, igniting my passion further as I slid the tip of my tongue into her sex. 'H-ahhhhh...' I tasted her arousal, pushing my tongue into her wet channel, deeper, deeper, as she moaned and writhed atop me. 'Baby, fuck that feels so good.'

Below, Jennifer was watching her friend's titts bounce as she rode the invisible creature's face - I could see the disbelief in her eyes. It was, in a way, hysterical. The confusion, and yet the acceptance. She struggled to let this fold into her understanding of the world, and yet it was undeniable.

She had an invisible cock in her mouth.

And, given her lustful slurping, she liked it.

Olivia's hands found my chest as she leaned forwards, gasping and moaning as her hips undulated, my hands around her waist holding her helplessly in my grip - not that she seemed to be getting away.

In fact, this all seemed very... pleasant. It struck me that, in some fucked-up way, that felt like a problem. Too easy.

I wanted that chase again, even though it would inevitably end with the submission. The giving in. I wanted that.

Olivia was a prize, and I one I was sure I would enjoy day after day. She wanted to be fucked, ravished, and I had to admit that the moment I had cum inside her only earlier today had been mind-splitting good. Perhaps the single best feeling of my life. But, right now, I didn't want a prize.

I wanted a fight.

I threw her off, my tongue slipping from her wet sex as I pushed her off the bed, onto the soft of her carpet. Olivia landed with an 'Ooof! What the fuck?!'

But, despite how good she looked with her tits out, her chest flushed and her perfect butt a little red from the impact. She tugged up her bottoms, and watched as I turned my attention onto her friend. Jennifer had stopped enjoying my cock, sitting up as her friend had been launched across the room, a glimmer of fear in her eye.

As my hand closed around her neck, that glimmer became flat-out terror.

'Liv?' she asked, as my grip tightened slightly - not enough to choke her at all. Just... holding her in place. I stood, getting off the bed and rounding her so the bulk of the bed's space was behind her, before leaning forwards. I pushed her, by the neck, flat on her back.

'LIV?!' Jennifer yelled as her legs fell wide - though, she was still clothed. Annoyingly.

But, then, an idea came to me. I smiled, and lay my cock against her mound, feeling the curve of her body, her wet sex dampening her pyjama bottoms, and focused.

I pulled my hips back, until the tip of my cock was poking at Jennifer's PJ-covered cunt, and closed my eyes.

I focused my thoughts, and pushed.

I felt, against the head of my cock, the fabric give way, as I phased through the material. Just like I had with the door, only now... now it was only part of me.

As the head of my cock sank into her wet, warm lips, I sighed with satisfaction.

'FUCK!' Jennifer yelled. 'Liv! Liv he's- he's-'

Then, I pushed in the first inch.

'Hahhhhh,' Jennifer whined as I settled in. I had to keep my focus to make sure I was able to phase through her clothing, but the longer I held it, the easier it got. Her pussy, as I had suspected, wasn't that tight - I knew she was something of a slut, and often had a guy - or two - go home with her after a night out. She was known as an easy lay, which had made it so infuriating for so long that when she looked at me it was with such disgust.

Well, looks like I managed to win her over after all.

I pushed forwards, sinking my thick cock into her, feeling her soft flesh open for me as her eyes rolled back a little.

'Holy shit,' I heard Olivia sigh, as she watched from the side of the bed.

Looking down, it was quite funny how Jennifer's legs and cunt were stretched open, and yet her pyjamas bottoms were still perfectly in place. As my cock sank into her, I thought about all the ways I could use this; about the women I could taste in public, sinking my tongue into them as they sat in a restaurant, or teasing their nipples while they sat in the cinema. I thought of the gym, and unclipping a sports bra while she was doing weights, or on a running machine.

This opened up possibilities.

A lot of them.

For now, though, as my cock sank into the squirming bitch beneath me, I figured I should stay focused on the job at hand.

Punishing Jennifer.

One hand on her throat, I slammed my cock into her - even with her... experienced pussy, I could feel the walls of her sex tighten around me, her moan coming out in a choked garble.

'Fuck!' she yelled, her voice high and defeated, as I slowly pulled back. 'He's... fuck, Liv...'

'Right?' Olivia smirked as she approached Jennifer on the bed, her tits bare and beautiful. I slammed my cock into Jennifer again, forcing another grunt-slash-moan out of her as Olivia came in close to her face.

With a soft touch, Olivia closed the gap, and started to kiss her confused, stuffed friend. The first was just lightly - a peck on the lips. But, as I pulled back and felt her tight walls clinging to me, her wetness gliding my way, Jennifer's mouth opened into a moan, and Olivia's tongue slipped in.

Their make-out session pushed me to pick up my pace, and I began to fuck the blonde bitch with mroe fervour. I pushed her legs up, heels over my shoulders, her pyjamas bottoms soft against my chest, as I slammed into her cunt over and over and over.

Each time, she let out a grunt, or a whine, or a defeated 'fuck!', directly into Olivia's lips.

Olivia's hand pushed up Jennifer's tank top, getting access to her left tit, and I watched as her fingers began to play with her pink, hard nipples as Jennifer moaned into her mouth.

'You like it?' Olivia asked, her lips brushing Jennifer's. 'You like how he feels inside you?'

Jennifer nodded, but Olivia twisted her nipple. The blonde reacted with a sharp moan and an arched back as I continued to fuck her, her voice hitching and cracking through a moan.

'You like it when I punish your tits?' Olivia asked, just as sultry. Jennifer whined and nodded as I kept fucking her, slow enough not to push either of us over the edge. To just enjoy the moment.

At the nod, Olivia twisted the blonde's nipple again, and instead of pain Jennifer squealed in hot pleasure, my mind reeling at this.

Not only was she a slut, but she liked having her nipples tortured? It was amazing to see - plus, the fact that Olivia not only knew about it, but seemed so confident in doing it the way that Jennifer loved. I wondered how many times they'd fucked, alone after a night out, naked in one of their beds. Drunk, or high, or a mix. I tried to imagine the first time Olivia licked Jennfier's pink nub, and Jennifer asked her to bite it.

Then asked for more.

More.

I wondered if it made her cum. If she came, shaking and sweating and moaning, as Olivia nibbled on her nipple.

Looking down, it wasn't hard to imagine; they were in sync with each other. When Jennifer moaned, Olivia shifted her focus, swapping tit, leaning in to bite or lick. She played her busty friend like a fiddle. She looked close to cumming with my cock inside her.

But, unfortunately for her, I was getting bored of her cunt.

I was worked up, and Olivia looked so fucking hot - I wanted her again. I wanted to feel her sex stretch around me, to hear her moan as I filled her with cum again.

Fuck, yes, I wanted to cum in her again.

I pulled completely out of Jennifer, and was rewarded to a disappointed mewl that gave away the amount of fun she was actually having. Quickly, I reached over and grabbed Olivia by the hips, and pulled her so she was face-down, flat on top of her blonde friend. She yelped, and as I lined myself up with her wet sex, instictively looked over her shoulder.

She, of course, couldn't see anything, and instead looked down at her friend.

'My turn, apparently.'

'I was so close,' Jennifer complained.

'Starting to see what I meant?' Olivia asked.

Before she heard an answer, though, I interrupted by giving up on the whole focus thing, and pushed my hands into her waist band. With an inhuman tug, I pulled outwards and ripped the fabric off her until it was little more than strands of fabric draped over her legs.

'Jesus fucking-' she said, but was shut up as Jennifer kissed her, grabbing Olivia's face and pulling it down as their lips met. Their bodies meshed together, kissing and moaning as I slid the head of my cock against Olivia's slick sex.

Her lips were wet and warm, and as I leaned over her to push forwards, her tightness compared to Jennifer was striking. I didn't know if it was a biological thing, or an experience thing, but there was a clear difference in how much pressure and effort it was taking to even slip inside.

'Oh, shit, yes,' Olivia moaned as the head of my cock eventually popped into her, her wet channel finally accepting me. It was harder than even this morning, and I wondered if there was any sort of reason why. 'So fucking big.'

I'd heard women moan that in porn, probably as part of some bullshit script as a professional whips out his nine-inch monster. But, to hear Olivia moan those words as I gripped her shoulders and sank my cock into her, feeling her tight walls squeeze me as she made out with her best friend under her... it was unreal.

And, all of a sudden, I could feel that urge within me roiling. The urge to cum, to pour my hot, thick cum deep into her, to fill her to the brim until she was groaning and cum-drunk, swollen and pregnant.

'Fuck,' I moaned as I watched her and Jennifer kiss, lewdly slathering tongue against tongue, lips against lips, moaning. Lost to the moment.

It was hedonism at its peak. Pure indulgence. Pure pleasure.

I sank deeper.

Olivia whined.

I pulled back. Then pushed. Sank deeper.

'Ohhhhhh,' she moaned in Jennifer's mouth.

Olivia's hand reached back blindly, waving in the air. I folded my fingers between hers, my hand somehow fitting; I wondered if I was more 'human', or if it was just my hand. My shape was a mystery, but as long as I had a cock that fit inside Olivia, I barely cared.

'Fuck me,' she pleaded as I sank deeper, my hips meeting her backside. Her soft cheeks were warm and pink, and the tatters of her pyjamas were strewn around her, framing her upturned holes for me. 'Please, fuck me.'

A flash of yellow light appeared between our fingers, streaking through between the gaps, and I obeyed. Fuck did I obey.

My hips started moving faster, my thrusts deeper and heavier, slamming myself into her fragile body as she moaned - no, screamed. She howled and moaned and begged for more as Jennifer lay beneath her, barely more than the bed upon which we fucked.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her back, upwards until I could take her throat in my hand. Once I had her by the neck, I took my hand out of her hair and slapped her arse - hard. She screamed, but I could see her mouth open in a dumb smile as I pushed her closer and closer to the edge. My cock filled her tight cunt, and on each pull outwards I could almost feel her body pulling on me, trying to drag me back into her.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' she panted, her face towards the ceiling as Jennifer reached up, holding her friend's tits in her hands, eyes wide as she watched her getting fucked stupid by... nothing.

I was ready to make her cum. To push her over the edge, and likely to go with her - to fill her tight body up until I was empty, and she was full. But, out of nowhere, he hand closed around my hand on her neck, and she rasped out the words, 'Fuck Jeniffer like this.'

A glow.

Obedience.

I was getting the picture now.

Within a moment, I pushed Olivia off my cock, and she whined in self-inflicted loss, and I grabbed Jennifer by the hips.

'What?! Wait!-' she yelled, realising what had been said. It was too late, though, and her lame attempts to fight paled in comparison to fulfil Olivia's wishes.

I rolled her in the bed as Olivia slipped aside, onto the floor, and slapped Jennifer's thick, luscious butt with my cock.

'Liv! LIV - I can't - I can't-'

Then, before she finished her begging, I was inside her. The head of my cock slipped into her wet, prepared hole easily, and I thrust deep into her as she screamed into the pillows, face-down, arse pointed up. Which wouldn't do.

No.

I got a fistful of her hair and yanked her back, until her face was next to mine, thrusting my hips as fast and as hard as I had been with Olivia. I gripped her throat in one hand, held her left tit with the other, and fucked the blonde bitch with everything I had.

She came, near-silently - her mouth open and her eyes rolling, she shook like a wet dog as I kept fucking her; Olivia watched, eyes wide, drinking in the sight of her friend almost levitating on the bed as I held her at such an angle, her arms waving lamely through the air as her orgasm was ripped from her.

Then, not long after, she came again.

This time, she screamed. Convulsed. Her body shuddered and shook, her chest turned bright red as she opened her mouth to howl - and as she did, I slithered my inhuman tongue across her cheek, slipping into her mouth. She yipped, but as I kept fucking her she could do nothing more than roll with the pleasure - the unending, unyielding pleasure I was giving her.

If Olivia wanted me to, I would break her friend's mind in a sea of bliss and torture.

But, just as I was nearing the edge, I felt Olivia's hand on my side - she was reaching, blindly, for me, and had found my stomach. A soft glow.

'Let her go,' Olivia said. I did; I released her body and let her flop face-first onto the bed. As she fell, her body slipped off my cock, and she moaned loudly before rolling over. I stepped off, standing to the side, breathing heavily.

I wanted to cum - to fuck one of these women and breed them. Make them thank me for it.

Instead, I watched Olivia turn her attention to her friend.

'Do you see?' Olivia asked her. 'You get it now?'

Jennifer, brain-fried and cum-drunk, nodded dimly. 'Yeah...'

Olivia kissed her. Jennifer moaned into it, and they climbed into the bed together, a slithering mass of limbs and tongues and lips.

'You can go,' Olivia said, waving her hand. A glow appeared between her fingertips, and I was dismissed.

And yet, I was... so ready. I was amped-up and close, denied each time by her will. Her easily-cast will. I was furious, I was insulted, and I was horny.

But, no part of me even began to consider disobeying her.

'I just want you,' I heard Olivia say to the blonde as they restarted their tryst.

I left, phasing through the wall, without another word, and despite not being able to see myself, I knew my shape had changed. I was no longer the hulking monster Olivia wanted to be ravished by; I was, more or less, myself.

I felt, for the first time, weak, despite being in this form. Invisible. Powerful. Yet, I was dismissed. A tool on a workbench left untouched.

'Don't go home,' said a familiar voice. 'Come with me.'

The Flat Cap Man, just as I turned to see him, turned a corner in the hallway of Olivia's student flat building. I followed, and was faced with a window, and to the right the stairwell that went down stairs. Outside, I saw him standing beneath a tree.

I rushed down, phasing through doors and walls as needed, to the tree in the courtyard outside. He was gone - but after looking for a moment I saw him in a window, across the way - a different block to Olivia. Block E.

I followed, phasing through the glass and brick, and found myself in a kitchenette. The Flat Cap Man was gone, but I wasn't alone. This was someone's home.

And I could hear... moaning.

My heart started to beat a little harder as I explored the flat; it was, for all intents and purposes, identical to Olivia's, only on the ground floor; the windows, bar the kitchenette one I'd walked through, were all drawn with blinds, and the lights were all off. It was the middle of the night, after all.

I phased through a closed door to what I knew would be the bedroom, and the first thing I saw was the Flat Cap Man, standing at the side of the bed, just as he gave me a smile and walked through the wall, out of sight completely.

I didn't follow, however, because I'd just found the source of the moaning.

On the bed was a brunette woman, maybe in her early twenties; the curtains were drawn, and she was in the middle of a masturbation marathon, from what it looked like. She was on top of the covers, sheened in sweat, a laptop open next to her with the screen pointed away from me, casting a glow onto her pretty face. She was flat on her back, legs wide, and was holding a vibrator to one hand with her clit, the other scrolling on her laptop and adjusting the headphones on her head when needed.

'Shit,' she huffed, frustrated. 'For fuck's sake, why is there... why can't I...?'

'She's been struggling for an hour,' the Flat Cap Man's voice sighed, coming over my shoulder. I didn't turn. I just watched the orgasm-chasing brunette click on something, and the sound of a voice, tinny and quiet, started to come from her headphones. 'Take her. Help her. She will thank you, and you can thank me.'

I was still on-edge, unsatisfied and disappointed from Olivia's discarding, and the sight of this woman was like taking a starving man to a buffet. She was so desperate for pleasure, to cum - it was so thick in the air, with her sweat and musk, that it was almost maddening.

I dove in, and began to feast.

I clambered onto the bed, and gripped her hands, taking them over her head. She screamed, and I filled her mouth with my tongue as my cock grazed her inner thigh; her body writhed under me, and I backed up. I slithered tongue-first, down her body as I kept her hands pinned to the bed. Her legs kicked up into me, besides me, her instinctive reaction to fight doing nothing as her impacts bounce off.

'What the fuck, what the fuck-' she panted, confusion washing over her.

I dragged a tongue over her left nipple, and I watched her body lurch upwards - involuntarily. I smiled, knowing what that was, knowing that there was a part of her that registered that feeling of pleasure - just a flicker.