Invisible Pt. 05 - The Book

Story Info
A massive decision, with massive consequences for Tommy.
10.3k words
4.84
9.3k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2022
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; unsafe BDSM; misogyny; rape references; cnc; magic; supernatural; transformation; brainwashing


I woke up in my own bed with a headache that could kill. The window was open, and soft light filled the space pleasantly, yet all I wanted to do was slam it shut, turn over, and sleep for another hundred years or so.

Absently, I twirled the ring on my finger, and wondered if all was good for me. Like, in a spiritual sense. I'd had a taste of power, of real power, but even then I was able to be... discarded. Olivia had summoned me, had me do her bidding, and waved me away before I was satisfied. Then, at the suggestion of the Flat Cap Man, I'd taken my dissatisfaction out on some random woman. A beautiful, sexually-frustrated woman who had become a happy, willing vessel for my frustration, but still.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

Then there was the issue of how I felt when I wasn't using the ring. The headaches. The oddness in my limbs - like I was aching all of the time.

'You feel it, don't you,' he said. I didn't even have to look up, and hadn't seen him enter, but I could feel the Flat Cap Man in the room. 'The change.'

'Change?' I asked. Then, I sighed. 'Why bother - you never answer me straight anyway.'

'Things are different now,' he said. 'You're on the cusp. Up until now, you were another... potential disappointment. But yesterday you proved something to me, Tommy. You understood the power dynamic of your situation; that you have power, but that it is a gift. Olivia is a toddler with a gun. I am the gunmaker. You are the gun, Tommy.'

'I'm a weapon,' I corrected.

He sighed. 'Don't sound so despondent. After your work with Olivia and Jennifer, you displayed that you are able to identify a person's need for pleasure, and fulfil it. You are steps, steps away from completing your transition.'

'Transition?' I asked.

I looked up. The Flat Cap Man was kneeling before me, eyes level with mine, and I could see his face clear as day. He looked old, but there was a glint in his eye, a shimmer that told me there was so much more going on beneath the surface.

'I made you,' he said. 'As a way to fulfil a contract. But you have grown so far beyond that. You are so close, Tommy.'

I blinked and he was gone.

'So close,' his voice whispered in the stagnant air of the room.

I rubbed my eyes again and looked at the ring. It sat on my bedside table, where I'd left it the night before, next to my charging phone. I flipped the phone over and checked the time - a little after 8 in the morning.

'Fuck,' I said with a sigh. But my mind was racing, now, even dulled by the aches and the information the Flat Cap Man had revealed to me.

I was turning into something.

A 'gun', as he put it.

I wanted to know what that meant. What it really meant. And, thankfully, I knew where to go to get that answer.

So, I dressed in my usual jogging bottoms and tee, forgoing the underwear, and pulled on socks and shoes quickly. I added a hoodie with a large front pocket that sat over my belly. Phone in my pocket, I slid on the ring.

Immediately, the headache went away. And, while it was a relief, I knew that wasn't a good thing overall. It was like pain medication, in a way. A vice that was so, so easy to get stuck on. I had to figure something out.

But one thing at a time. First, I wanted to know more about what I was becoming, no matter how good it felt. I needed to know.

* * *

Phasing through the walls and doors to get into Olivia's flat was almost second nature now. The ability had settled inside my mind, making room for itself alongside blinking and breathing.

My journey through my own building, across town, to her block of flats had seen me pass three women who, on any other day, I would have taken time to... get to know. Women who looked like they were dressed for the summer, with deep cleavage, bright smiles and long legs. But ignored them, and kept focused.

Olivia's room was still a tip. Her bedroom was covered in clothes, discarded from the evening before, and the bed was a mess of limbs and hair. Jennifer and Olivia were still asleep, tangled together in their slumber, naked and without any covers.

With a smile, I wondered what I would have done, seeing this, before I had gotten the ring. Maybe taken a photograph, if I had the presence of mind. More likely, I would have frozen up, beholden by the one thing I had wanted more than anything - the knowledge of what Olivia looked like naked.

Now, I was more than acquainted with her body, and how it felt when she came on my cock. How her moans sounded when she was short of breath. How she begged for me to cum inside her. She was still beautiful, but the mystery was gone. Replaced by something else. Something more powerful.

Loyalty.

I could feel it in my heart. I would do anything she wanted of me. It was built into me - into this thing that I was becoming. Though, it had to be said, I would have done anything she'd asked before this, too. The only difference is that, before, she had no idea who I was in the first place.

I pulled my eyes away from the shape of her arse, and looked around the room. I had a target. A goal. If I was to achieve it, I had to be fast.

Of course, it didn't take long.

Beneath a pair of Olivia's underwear - which I, tastefully, took and pocketed away - there was a box, with the corner slightly pulled back. I pulled the box open a little, and saw the cover of the book I was looking for. It was old, and musty, with leathery details and shineless metal up the spine.

I took it in my hand, and considered the fact that it felt awfully... small. Thin. Not as hefty as I'd imagine a working book of spells to be.

Either way, It was easy enough to tuck it into my hoodie's pocket, before going to make an exit.

'Mmmm,' I heard from the bed. It was a soft sound, not one of alarm. I wasn't noticed. 'Hey,' I heard.

It was Olivia's voice. First thing in the morning, with that crack of tired satisfaction that came only from a night filled with orgasms and moaning and screaming.

Olivia kissed her friend's collar bone to wake her, before moving down her body with sleepy interest. I watched, unable to look away as Olivia shifted, lifting her butt directly towards me. She didn't know I was there, but the way she waved her hips as she kissed down her friend's tits, to her navel, before shifting back, kising and licking down to her sex... you could have convinced me she was trying to tease me.

'Liv?' her friend moaned as she woke to the sensation of a tongue against her clit. 'Oh, god, yes baby... that feels so goooooood...'

I watched them have slow, sleepy, lesbian sex for a while, justto enjoy myself. The sounds of Olivia's lips against Jennifer's sex were intoxicating, and it took every part of me not to walk up to her, grip her by the hips, and slide my cock deep into her as she ate out her buxom best friend on the messy bed.

But I resisted, and just watched.

'Fuck, you have such a good tongue,' she whined as Olivia made sweet love to her. 'Why... why didn't we... do this... before?'

Olivia came up for air. 'I've been wanting to taste you since the day we met,' she said, before diving back below. This time, Jen's back arched as Olivia's thumb slipped into her, both of them moaning as they fucked, nice and indulgently, on this warm morning.

'Yesterday... I've never had anything like that,' Jennifer sighed. I thought about the way she had screamed as I fucked her, and smiled. She would never have it again.

Unless Olivia demanded it, of course.

'Did you like it?' Olivia asked. 'I did it for you.'

'For me?' Jen asked, looking down at Olivia, before resting her head back, eyes rolling, as Olivia continued her assault on her clit. 'Wh... Why for me?'

Olivia gave her a soft kiss on the clit, and came up again. 'Well, okay. It was for me as well. But, when I knew it had worked... I just knew I had to share him with you. To make you feel as good as I did.' Olivia climbed Jennifer's body, kissing her neck as their bodies fit together. Jennifer's hands trailed up Olivia's back as she whined under the kisses. 'I just want you,' Olivia whispered.

That made my chest tighten. Reality, all at once, hit me square in the chest, as I realised what I was.

Not even a weapon. Just a tool. A tool for her to use to get someone else. Sure, I had fucked her, but it wasn't even me. I was just some invisible creature she summoned out of a book, used to get her rocks off, used again to get her friend into bed, and then...

And then, she waved me away. Like I was nothing.

I gripped the sides of the book, ignoring the two students as they began to kiss and lick and taste and fuck each other, walking out with my head low.

The whole walk home, I expected the Flat Cap Man to walk up, to give me a chiding word or cryptic idea or something. Instead, I was left alone to wander back to my own building. Through the door, I phased, and was met straight away by the back of Brit - the girlfriend of Mike, the piece-of-shit I'd managed to avoid learning the name of despite living with him for a few weeks now. It was impressive, I'd found, how easy it was to avoid interacting with people if you gave it enough thought. Between eating food that didn't require cooking, and a whole-arse rejection of a social life, I'd done pretty well at keeping to myself.

Brit was crying.

'He... I can't... I'm ruined, Mike. My life is ruined.' Her voice was low, but strained. Like a storm trying to fit through a window. I rounded her, and got a good look at her face.

Her make-up was running a little, but she wasn't crying. Not in a hysterical sort of sense. It looked... deeper than that. Like she had just been told the kind of news that Doctors have to tell you behind closed doors. In her hand, she held her phone, knuckles white as she gripped it hard enough to be straining.

'Come on,' Mike said, coming out of his room - it looked like she'd just stormed out. 'It's not that bad.'

'You said you would TALK TO HIM!' she screamed. I heard others in the flat - the other guy whose name I'd never learned, and a girl who seemed to be with him. They came to the kitchen doorway, looking between Brit and Mike with worried eyes.

'YOU,' Brit yelled, anger replacing the fear I'd noticed. 'You said you would get him to delete them. Now everyone is going to see this shit.'

'Not everyone-' Mike tried to say, but Brit made a noise close to a growl.

'He put my name on it,' she said. 'Sent it around his buddies. Because you didn't bother to talk to him.'

Mike steeled, standing a little taller. He was intimidated, and he didn't like it. 'Well, maybe you shouldn't have let him film fucking you.'

A gasp, and a half-held back laugh from the other flatmates, who quickly ducked out of the way. I cringed, seeing how hurtBrit was.

'Shut the fuck up, Mike,' she said, storming towards him. She pushed past, heading into the room, and Mike stepped out into the hallway as Brit got some things together, apparently getting ready to walk out.

I was saddened by it, but didn't want to get involved. It wasn't my business, after all. But, as Mike pulled his phone out, I saw him text someone. I looked over his shoulder, and saw him messaging someone called Adam.

Dude - Brit thinks it was you that posted the vid - she can't find out it was me man

'You fucking...' I almost laughed at myself for how quickly I'd gotten pulled in. This guy was an arsehole. A grade-a piece of shit. And, while I was pretty sure that I was given power to perform mostly lust- and sex-based acts, there was something about this guy that just made me want to fuck him up.

Huh. Now there was an idea.

Brit stormed past, and Mike watched her go with a dead-eyed stare of a man who wanted his problems to just... evaporate. I wasn't going to let that happen. But, first, I needed to take care of something.

I stepped through my bedroom door and pulled the ring off. Immediately, that buzzing in my head was back, though it wasn't as bad as when I'd just woken up. From my hoodie, I pulled the fucked-up looking book Olivia had had tucked in that box, and I dropped it on my table, opening it to the first page.

Straight away, I saw that the wording wasn't what I had expected. I'd expect something inhuman, or at least difficult to parse and read. In reality, though, it was written in English, and if it wasn't for the fact that I knew it worked, it would read like any supernatural Young Adult novel.

Within these pages you will find the answers to all your questions - the dark, the disturbed, and the demonic. Incantations and spell, curses and hexes, summons and banishments. All shall be revealed.

It was honestly kind of funny.

All throughout, Olivia had made notes with sticky notes, which functioned a little like bookmarks, and I could see from flicking through that most of them were in one particular area. I turned to the chapter where her notes began.

Demons of Lust.

Huh.

I rubbed my eyes, and sucked in a breath. I had the whole day ahead of me to read - for now, I needed to do something about that dickhead Mike.

I stood, slipped on the ring, sighed as my headache evaporated, and phased through the door.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, having sifted through his phone, I had what I needed - a video of Mike, on all fours, his backdoor stretched open as he begged for permission to cum. The guys around him had masks on, but Mike's face was easily visible. I wondered why a guy like that would keep something like that on his own phone, but it was an easy answer really.

Because he was equal parts repressed and horny.

I tried not to think about how that combination pushed people into... rash decisions. Like, you know, accepting a deal with what was clearly a demon.

I stole his phone while he was ranting to our other roommate, and emailed the video to a burner account I'd set up a few years ago. From there, I sent him an email with the video attached with a promise that, unless he took down the video of Brit, I'd be sending it round to all of his friends, too.

I didn't know if he'd be able to get rid of Brit's video - but that was his problem.

I shook off whatever that was inside me, and pulled the ring off my finger as I sat back in my chair, slipping it into my pocket. Outside, I could hear my flatmates ribbing on Mike for the loud - and I mean loud - begging he'd been doing for a while there. I smiled, and went back to that chapter.

Demons of Lust.

Olivia had notes all over, and there seemed to be different types of spells, summoning rituals, charms. On that she'd circled was entitled Harnessing the power of a Succubus, but there was a note next to it - 'Too difficult, need a solid platinum ring.'

I patted the ring in my pocket, and looked at the next ones through the next few pages.

Love Potion Recipe. 'Bit date-rapey'.

Fondling Imps - One-Night Summoning. 'Not a fan of 'Imps''.

But then, the next page over, there was the last note. She'd found the one she was looking for. Incubus Summon.

Beneath, in the summary text, she'd underlined key words. Summon a Demon into the form of an admirer ; an Incubus will treat you to all of the pleasure you deserve in this life, as it will feed off the heat and lust of the mortal that already desires you. Everybody wins.

I wondered, for a moment, if she had hoped the Incubus would have chosen Jennifer, and that in choosing me, she was disappointed. I was a mortal that an Incubus - the Flat Cap Man - was using to satiate the caster's lust.

A tool.

I moved to the next page, reading on. Olivia's notes ended, and I knew why - she'd stopped when she got what she wanted. But there was a lot more in there.

A lot more.

I turned to a chapter, deeper into the tome. Transformations and Transfigurations.

'You're wasting time,' he said, appearing as a reflection in my window. I turned, and saw him step from the shadows, looming over my shoulder. 'Demons can't cast from that book, Tommy. Stop looking.'

'Not a demon yet,' I said.

His head tilted. 'Yet.'

I kept reading.

* * *

The day passed as I read, and absorbed. The Flat Cap Man came and went, chastising me, but unable to stop me. His influence was like that - he could give power, and encouragements, but he wasn't able to force me to stop anything.

I found a total of three things in the book that interested me.

The first two were about a ring. The other was about transformation. A plan started to form in my head as the hours passed, and I had a clear idea of how I was going to make things right.

But first, I needed to give Olivia her book back. Not before I had copied out the rituals I wanted to do myself, of course. Both of the rituals were on usages of magical items, and both required the usage of a platinum ring. Funny, that.

The third I circled in thick pen, alongside a note of my own.

Then, it was back into the hoodie, and ring on my finger, as I made my way out into the world. Invisible.

The flat was a mess - I had periodically checked some sites for Brit's video, and as it was still there hours later, I'd set up an anonymous email account and sent out the video to... basically everyone. Mike, as it turns out, had a lot of friends online who weren't too good about hiding their email addresses. By now, his life should have been at least as ruined as hers.

I couldn't stop her pain, but I could damn well take him down too. Felt good to use this power for someone else's good.

* * *

As I phased through Olivia's walls, it was almost five in the afternoon. I could smell cooking and sex on the air, and hear singing from the other room. The shower was running, and as I poked my head through, I saw Jennifer washing herself down. She looked rather pleased with herself.

In the kitchen, I found Olivia - naked and dancing to herself, looking like a vision of beauty. Her hips swayed, and her hair came around her shoulders as she sang Bohemium Rhapsody into the bottom of a salad spoon.

I watched her, intoxicated. She was, after all, still the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life.

She stopped, and I watched as a smirk appeared over her lips. Then, with a devilish smile, she spoke.

'Come and taste me.' It was quiet, but her words reverberated in my head.

Her will was undeniable. I closed the distance, and surprised her with how quickly I was on her.

'Oh!' she giggled as I lifted her up onto the kitchen island, before rolling her back. I pushed her thighs upwards, her knees at her shoulders, legs wide, before summoning within myself a demonic tongue. Something inhuman and dexterous. Something to please her with.

Then, as ordered, I tasted her.

'Oh, fuck, yes,' Olivia moaned, her gasps like gospel, as her eyes rolled shut and her back arched. Her tits bounced as she shuddered beneath me, my fingers wrapping around her thighs as I slid my tongue deep inside her slick cunt - five inches, six, seven. I rolled, lapping and licking, knowing her favourite spots and teasing them eagerly. The base of my tongue, more coarse, pressed against her clit as I moaned, buzzing her slightly as she gripped the countertop. 'Make me cum, you fucking demon - yes, like that - like thaaaaAT YES FUCK!'