Invisible Pt. 05 - The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned away from me, and went to the table by her bed, where I saw a small notebook and a black pen.

'That's... to write on me?' I asked, as she picked them up and came back over to me.

'I'm going to write on you a little, then suck you a little. Then a little more writing, and then I'll fuck you. Okay?'

Her words were instructional - dominant, but not forceful. There was no question, no need to push me anywhere - it was just a description of what was going to happen.

I nodded as she put a finger in the loop of my chain, her finger next to the platinum ring. It glinted, and she noticed it, but didn't pay it much attention - instead, she just used the chain to walk me to her bed, until my legs bumped against the edge of her mattress.

'Lie down,' she said. I obeyed, shuffling into the middle of the bed, still with my underwear on, and waited.

With the same athletic enthusiasm I had enjoyed this morning, Olivia hopped up and straddled me, pen in one hand, notepad in the other, before leaning over me, diving in for a deep, sensual kiss.

I'd give her that - if she wasn't into this, and was just doing it for the ritual, she was really good at faking it.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and my hands went to her small waist as she ground down on me just a little - only two thin pieces of fabric keeping me from being inside her. The heat of her body, and the way her skin felt against mine... it was amazing.

Better than being a monster, in a lot of ways.

'Fuck,' she whispered as she reared up, her tits hovering over me as we both panted a little, hips rolling as we dry-humped just a little. 'You're kinda cute, you know that?'

My heart skipped about four beats.

Then, I felt the cold squeak of the felt-tip pen nib against my right shoulder as she drew onto me the first sigil. Then, the second, on my left.

Then, she moved downwards, dragging her tits against my chest and stomach as she moved, a smile on her face all the way.

'Wanna see how my mouth feels?' she asked, and I tried not to think about how I'd face-fucked her earlier, until I'd filled her belly with demonic cum. I wondered if it was still in her, or if she'd digested it, making it a part of her.

'Fuck yes,' I whispered.

'Right answer,' she said, putting the pen and pad in one hand, and using the other to tug down my waistline. My cock popped out, and Olivia gasped at the sight. 'Hello, big boy,' she said, stroking my ego as her fingers wrapped around me.

'Oh, fuck,' I sighed.

'You know it.'

Then, my eyes rolled back as Olivia's lips slid over the head of my cock, and I ascended to heaven. Her hair brushed my hips, her legs against mine as I writhed beneath her. Her tongue was expert, the right amount of suction and the right amount of depth - it felt amazing.

All of this, of course, dwarfed by the sheer fact that it was her.

'Fuck me,' I sighed, and she came up from my cock with a smile as she looked up at me.

'Not just yet,' she said, popping the lid off the pen and starting to write something on my hipbone; I knew the designs, of course. I'd pointed her to them. Even so, to have her penning them onto me was an odd sensation, which Olivia seemed to appreciate - because, the moment she was done, she took me into her mouth again - this time, deep. Swallowing me whole, before coming up for air. Then again. And again.

'Oh, Jesus, fuck,' I gasped as she fucked me with her throat.

'Ghaa...' she gasped as she sat up, pen at the ready. 'Just some more,' she said. 'Then we're onto the main event.'

More sigils and symbols. She kept one hand around my cock as her other held the pen, her phone on my sternum with whatever reference picture she'd taken looking up at her. Barely paid attention to that, though.

I was too beholden by Olivia. The smell of her, the heat coming off her sex, the way her skin felt against mine. The look of concentration on her face was so severe it was almost funny, given the way we were naked together.

At some point, she was done. My chest was almost covered, with the bulk of symbols and sigils penned onto my ribcage and stomach. Olivia had one more to do, but it wasn't for me.

It was the final symbol. She looked at the picture on her phone, frowned, and turned her phone upside down, before turning the pen on herself. Onto her skin, just above her mons pubis, she carefully inked a shape onto herself. It swirled and curled back on itself, and looked like a rather beautiful tattoo when she was done.

'Ready?' she asked me. I didn't have to answer, and she didn't wait for one. Instead, she gave her phone one last look, and sat up. My underwear was a little in the way, so she tugged at them. 'Off.'

In a moment, I stripped them off, and lay back on Olivia's bed as she gripped my cock, lining me up as she hovered over me. Her folds pressed against my head, and I could feel her heat, and how wet she was.

I was pretty sure I was falling in love.

'I'm gonna say some weird shit - just ignore it. And tell me when you're going to cum.'

I nodded. As far as she was concerned, I was some idiot who was just happy to be given the opportunity to be used by her. She didn't know what I'd done to her. To other women. What I was capable of.

What she was walking into.

But, as Olivia began to mumble words I'd read and circled in her book, she sank down onto me, and all of those thoughts just... fell away.

She was tight, and despite the fact that I'd fucked this pussy recently, it was like a whole new world had opened up to me. She was tender, and each movement of her wonderful pussy felt like velvet.

'Shit,' I moaned, as Olivia threw the notepad and pen to the side and leaned over me as she rode me - hands either side of my head, tits bouncing in my face as her own face struggled between remembering her script, and reluctantly enjoying the time she was having with me.

Still, I wasn't going to lie here and be a do-nothing recipient. I wanted to make her enjoy herself.

Plus, I just really wanted her to know I was fucking her.

So, I sat up, taking her by the waist as I kissed her neck. Her legs came up around my hips, as we sat upright, grinding into each other, held close as I gripped her butt and stroked her back. We leaned back, and while she was mumbling and I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to kiss her right now, I still wanted to. Desperately.

But I held off, and instead simply enjoyed the look of surprise and pleasure in her eyes as she registered what was happening. I slapped her butt, and the spark of joy that I saw in her eye was delightful, even as I squeezed her and ground into her hot, tight body. She was in my lap, her tits pressed against my chest, so I went back to kissing her neck and listening to the way her words, quiet and impossible to decipher, were tinted and coloured by her moans and gasps as we fucked.

I knew what had to happen - I knew what her plan was, because it was my plan. Only, she only had part of it. Which, of course, only made me want to fuck her harder.

So, I grabbed under her thighs, and sat upwards, lifting her just enough so that, as I leant forwards, Olivia was laid back on her bed, on her back, before me like a goddess - my cock still buried inside her.

She gasped, and I watched her falter a little before resuming her incantation.

Which, of course, is when I started to fuck her in earnest.

My hips were moving on their own, slamming into Olivia's perfect body with complete abandon - each impact making her moan through her words, the incantation somehow managing to survive our fucking.

I lifted her legs over her shoulders, and Olivia's eyes went wide as I kept going, using my full length to fuck her deep. She was moaning her words, her eyes rolling back as she struggled to keep it together.

Of course, that was the whole point of this - the test for her transformation.

I glanced up, and could see the book on her desk - just the spine of it. I wondered if the pictures she had on her phone included my notes, including the ones that told her that, with this spell, she would be able to keep Jennifer forever.

I sat up, looking down at Olivia, flat on her back, hips pointed up to meet mine, as we fucked like lovers, and I knew I was close. I gripped her hands in mine, coming back down to kiss her neck and hear her breathy moaned words.

'I'm gonna cum,' I said, before sitting up again. It was true - I could feel it like the tide about to surge through me, a pressure inside my core like nothing else.

The tattoo-like sigils on Olivia's mons glowed her signature yellow, and in response I yanked the chain off my neck. I gripped the ring, letting the chain fall away, and hoped that the incarnation - or, more specifically, curse - I had imbued on it had worked.

And, then, I came.

It was thick and hot, and both of us moaned loud, guttural moans as I filled her, and as I triggered the final part of her spell.

Olivia, beneath me, shuddered and shook, her body enacting her own spell beautifully - she really was a fantastic magic user. As she did, however, she was vulnerable.

So, I slipped the ring onto her left ring finger, knowing she'd never need it for anything else, and enjoyed the show.

The pleasure wracked through her, the sigils on me glowing yellow now, as Olivia changed. Her skin darkened to an almost purple-shade of blue, and thick, black horns split through her scalp, parting her hair before curling backwards. Still upturned, legs over her shoulders, I could see her tail sprout from her coccyx, thin and tipped with a typical devilish arrowpoint - it swished through the air as she continued to cum, and cum, and cum.

Then, like it had never happened, she was back to normal. I knew that shape would only show when she wanted it to - that it was her 'true' form now, just as I had had a true form hidden beneath my invisibility. Hers, however, was designed to be seen. To be lusted over.

Such is the nature of a succubus, after all.

The sigils faded, becoming nothing more than ink again. I sat back, letting my cock slip out of her, and letting Olivia relax onto the bed. The transformation was complete. The spell was cast.

It was probably going to take some time before she recovered, so I figured I would leave her to it.

Of course, as I dressed, I forgave myself another lingering view of her perfect body, and let my mind race at the things to come.

* * *

It was almost exactly an hour before she awoke. She was groggy, her body weak from its exertions, her hair a bit of a mess and her pussy leaking my cum. I wondered if she would find it strange that I was still there, so to smooth the intrusion, I covered her in her duvet and took myself to her kitchen, preparing us some food from her fridge. There were some easy-to make noodle pots, so as soon as I heard her stirring, I boiled the kettle.

'Jen?' Olivia asked blearily as she came through, wrapped in her duvet and, I guessed, little else.

'Just me,' I said, stirring the noddle pot for her. 'You're hungry.'

She nodded. 'I, uh... you stayed.'

I nodded back. 'I did, Olivia.' I closed the gap between us, and passed her the noodle cup. As she took it, the duvet slipped a little, and she gasped as her chest was exposed to me.

'Let it fall,' I said.

Olivia's hand still around the duvet released. I smiled, noting that I hadn't specified the duvet over the noodle cup, but she'd kept hold of that.

The cover pooled around her feet, and she looked at me with a look of confusion and shock on her face.

'What...'

'You wanted to use me,' I said. 'You were handed a book that would give you power, and you focused on sex. You summoned a demon to sate you, and then you became... what you are now, in the name of pleasure.'

Olivia looked at me, realisation dawning on her features as she heard me speak of things no one should know about. 'Who are you?'

'When you did what you did, did you just assume you'd get a pet demon? Something that would fuck you as you pleased? Answer me honestly.'

'Yes,' she said, then frowned.

'It didn't,' I told her. 'It... he found me. A nobody, who was completely... completely in awe of you. I thought you were so beautiful, all I wanted was for you to see me. But he gave me something that would let me get close to you.' I think she worked it out there, but I kept going. 'I enjoyed you, and you loved it. I gave you want you wanted - all of the pleasure in the world. But you didn't know it was me. You thought it was some monster.'

'That's not-'

'Shush,' I said, and she went silent. 'Then, it turns out, you just wanted to get Jennifer in bed. You wanted to wield this creature like a toy to fuck her with. Well, when I figured that out, I knew I had to teach you a lesson about using people as toys. I found the spell you wanted, really wanted. To become a being of lust. I handed it to you, Olivia. It was me.'

She shook her head, unable to speak, voice failing her.

'The ring was the key,' I said. 'The demon you summoned, he gave me that ring as a way to make me into a monster. Well, with your book, I turned it into a way to make you mine. Obedience. Binding. You are... everything you wanted to be, Olivia. A thing of pleasure.'

She looked at me, tears in her eyes.

'Speak,' I said, with a hand-wave.

'I- how the fuck was I supposed to know?! I didn't want anyone to... to get hurt! I'm sorry! Please!'

'Please what?' I asked. 'I can't turn you back. What you did, it's permanent, Olivia. You knew that. You spent all day memorising those words, those symbols. It's okay, anyway. Pretty soon, now that you're awake, the ring will seep into your mind. The binding will set in. You'll be happy to be mine.'

She looked at me, wiping tears from her eyes. 'Why would you do this to me?'

'Because for a moment you wanted ME!' I yelled the last word, then caught myself. 'And then you were going to... to cast me aside. I'm not invisible, Olivia, not anymore. You'll see me, now.'

'What... what are you going to do to me?'

'I'm going to treat you well,' I said, honestly. 'The way I've always wanted to. Olivia, I have loved you for so long... and now you're mine! And I'll make sure that, in time, you come to see that as the gift it is.'

I could see it, in her face. The fight was dieing. She was coming around. We were close enough for me to wrap my arm around her, and she shivered.

'I feel good, right?'

She nodded. 'How...?'

'You're a succubus, now,' I said. 'Everything feels like that. Every... touch...' I put my hand on her hip, sliding my finger tips towards her mons. She shivered, and I saw her eyes roll a little. 'Do you like that, Olivia?'

She nodded, automatically. 'Yes.'

I brought my hand up, touching her stomach, her sternum, and tracing the cleft between her tits. My hand followed the sculpt of her breast, and she let out a whimper. I touched her nipple, and she moaned.

'Ohhh, fuck,' she said.

'You're going to be good for your master, yes?'

She nodded. 'Yes.'

'Yes, what?'

'Yes, master.'

I decided I didn't like that. 'Actually, use my name. I want you to use my name.'

'Yes, Tommy,' she said. I touched her face, cradling her cheek. She leaned into it, and my thumb met her lip. She sucked it into her mouth, and moaned around it. I could feel how hard I was already.

'Let's go back to my flat,' I said. 'Get dressed. No underwear - but make yourself comfortable. Covered. No one gets to see you but me.' She nodded as I pulled my hand away. 'And eat your food. You've been through... quite the change.'

She took a bite of the noodle pot, and frowned. 'I... don't like it.'

'Well,' I said, remembering what she was now. 'Maybe we'll need to feed you something else.'

She bit her lip, and walked away to get dressed, leaving the duvet on the floor. As she turned through the doorway, she held the frame with her hand, and I saw the glint of platinum around her finger, before she slinked away.

I stood there, for a moment, with only one thought rushing through my head. It fucking worked.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue

Noweherman

Oli Townsend

RottenTangerine

James N. Cope

Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in

Nightingale

Eric Maryea

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated