Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was stunned, there was obviously huge financial clout within the membership of the Club and it occurred to him that if they could so easily 'make you' they could just as easily break you. He gave voice to this and Noreen confirmed his thoughts and that Associate membership of the Club was extremely rewarding, but it was a lifelong obligation and they needed to understand that.

Thirty minutes later, Noreen was leaving with their signed contract, having presented them with their rose gold bands and two black masks to be worn on the night.

She had shown them an appropriate range of lingerie on her phone that Jane should wear, it was barely a covering, her breasts would be completely bare, although a small supporting balcony would support and 'present' them, with a lace string running from around her neck joining the balcony under her breasts and running down to a transparent filmy thong that had some cross straps whose effect was to push out the labia with a tiny string running top to bottom containing black pearls that sat in the space between the prominent lips. Jimmy was to wear a skimpy mesh top that looked like a halter with a small pouch. Both were to be black which is what indicated first time invitees and indicate their status to all members.

They were now committed, at least to the first event and by doing that they had accepted a lifelong vow of secrecy about the Club. The Event was now ten days away, giving them time to get the STD tests and acquire their lingerie.

After Noreen left they were each horny and excited about this step into a new lifestyle and they were early to be, their fucking reminiscent of when they were newlyweds. They didn't talk too much but it was clear that the prospect of sex with others was exciting. Jane quietly had some kinky thoughts about who the person who invited her was and the fact that she had pledged to obey him for that night and the certainty that whether she found him appealing or not, he would fuck her appealed to a side of her she hadn't known existed.

Chapter 5 -- The Event

And so, after the letters. The texts, the representatives visits, they bought the required lingerie and most importantly they had both got clean STD certification, they were all set, it was the night of the Event, something they fully expected to change their lives, and albeit they expected that they were effectively opening their marriage in sexual terms, both were excited for everything that lay ahead of them.

When they arrive at Treetops Lane, looking for number 7, it was not the straightforward search they expected, no ordinary residential road this, there were long drives leading to mansions, none of the driveways had a number, however they came across a treelined driveway at the bottom of which was a small temporary sign saying "Event". It would have been easy to drive past, they only saw it because they were looking carefully for an indication of which driveway was appropriate.

To their surprise the driveway took them threequarters of a mile up a sharp incline and as they approached the last rise, there was a mansion set on a hilltop. The whole place screamed 'wealth & privilege'. As they created the final rise there were 4 valets ready to park cars and a lady beautiful dressed in an evening gown in a covered porch with a clipboard ready to welcome and register the invited guests.

She was a vision, utterly beautiful, however as she escorted them just inside the front door she handed them off to a young couple almost naked and gloriously attractive, who greeted them and told them they would escort them to check-in their coats, informing them that their car keys would be located in the same place as their coats, and lead them to the private office where they would be addressed with one other couple who were also first-time invitees.

The second couple were already there and they looked just as nervous as both Jimmy & Jane felt. They introduced themselves and just then a door at the back opened and a naked man of approximately 50 stepped in and greeted them, asking them to remove their clothing. His only adornment was a silver band on his right arm.

"Jimmy & Jane, Nigel, and Sarah, welcome to your first event at the Gold Band Club. I see you have introduced yourselves and I want to spend a little time to get a couple of formalities out of the way and then I will introduce you to the people who were initially responsible for your invitation, approved by the board of the Club.

"They will be your guide this evening and one of each couple owes complete obedience to their 'sponsor', you will have had this explained when the Club representative visited you at home. The selected person in each couple may not refuse their sponsor and remain in the Club, unless your sponsor gives expressed approval for you to have a choice. The other partner in each couple is free to decline any request from any member, however as you will have been told, repeated refusals will not be advantageous if you wish to progress with the Club.

"You are all free to leave at any time and there is a generous buy-back scheme for the rose-gold bands you have been given to wear tonight. If you leave you know the consequences of breaching Club security -- we will ruin you in every way imaginable, confidentiality is essential and we will monitor you in future whether you become a member or not. Understood?" Everyone nodded the affirmative.

"In a few minutes I'll bring in your sponsors, first let me tell you that in broad terms, you are here and can consider yourselves as 'sexual entertainment' this evening, new couples are always intriguing for the members. I advise that if you are already clear in your desire for membership, never refuse a Gold Band Founder, you may be more selective with Silver & Bronze members with the caveat I've already explained about constant refusals. It should be enjoyable if you are openminded.

"Now, Jimmy and Jane stay here a few minutes, Nigel & Sarah come with me to meet your sponsor."

Left alone Jimmy and Jane smiled at each other, nerves seemingly lessening then the man returned and said, "Jane, you were the reason for the invite, I'm bringing in your sponsor Michael in a few seconds, you address him simply as Michael, do not use any other name you may know him by."

A minute later in walked a famous author, Michael was not the name he used as an author. He was a large man, not unattractive, being famous seems to make people more attractive than they actually are but Jane was thinking about her guaranteed sex with him later and though, could be worse!

Amazingly that was her first thought given that she had been told that he wanted her as his new editor. When that hit her, she just thought 'wow, he wants me to edit his books' and suddenly he appeared downright sexy to her, she looked forward to fucking him.

Jimmy looked like he had no clue who Michael was, he did not move in the same circles as Jane in relation to her work and was not an avid reader, but he did catch on to Jane's excitement. That was fine, he really was more concerned about what he had in store for himself later.

Michael spoke, "Jane I have seen you in the office once or twice when I was visiting your boss, I've admired you from afar, then I have taken and interest in the work you've done as editor for a man who can barely string words together but has an excellent imagination for storytelling, if not for your skill as an editor, his books would be worthless. I want you to do that job and improve my books. As your reward, I want you to have the benefits of this Club and I also want the chance to be intimate with you. I hope your husband doesn't mind my being so obvious, I know you will both benefit from your membership here."

"Pleased to meet you Jimmy, the rules say that I can basically ask anything of Jane tonight and any time in future as a gold band founder of the club, however I don't impose myself on anyone, as a rule, I definitely want her one time, but then I will give her the right to refuse me after that, anything more can be her decision. We will work together on my books; so, I don't want either of you to resent me in future, we could simply have a professional relationship but I prefer to be friends with people I work with, I hope that will include you too, Jimmy."

Jane was quickly finding herself more and more drawn to Michael. Even just the opportunity to work with him would be great but the additional benefits that membership of the Club would bring to Jimmy and her were amazing.

"I do hope you will both have a great experience tonight and move on to membership, you will never regret it, I promise you the rewards are great, even if it's just the sexual rewards but there is so much more, I promise you. Let me show you around."

They left the room entering the main body of the mansion, it was luxuriously appointed, areas of furniture grouped in apparently themed areas, some of the themes were outright sexual, for example there was an area with 6 gynaecological chairs, fully equipped with leg stirrups, in another there were leather loungers with all manner of swirls and humps that bodies could be moulded to.

In one of the gynaecological chairs, a women's legs were fully parted a guy was fucking her another was feeding her his cock whilst a woman was underneath the action licking and sucking at the fucking couple, she was incredibly enthusiastic and seemed to be darting her tongue on his cock and balls, her clit and up and down each of their butt cracks.

In another chair the woman was masturbating two cocks whilst a third man was between her legs eating her cunt and then the men would rotate positions as she enjoyed their tongues. Lucky girl, Jane thought to herself.

In another area there were several different variations of restraint furniture catering for those interested in bondage, including stocks, bondage St Andrews crosses, one thing all these had in common was the luxuriously padded nature of them, and that went for the restraining cuffs attached to them.

A man was strapped into a St Andrew's Cross and was being whipped on his back by a woman. On one 'device' a woman was strapped in a doggy position her head through a stocks where her arms were also secured and her legs were spread and cuffed to raised pads that could be spread every wider if requited. She was being face-fucked and sodomised at the same time and the sounds she was making suggested she loved it.

Another woman was side by side with a man she was handcuffed to, her left arm and his right, cuffed together, each was sitting on a mechanical dildo impaling their assholes and rising and falling steadily, they seemed equally delighted being arse-fucked by a machine.

Walking further into another area there was a beautiful tropical style pool, sumptuously planted with flowering plants and many loungers once again with interesting lines offering potential sexual pleasures, against one wall were 4 large 10-person hot tubs against the opposite wall 4 large sauna cabins.

The pool was well populated by men and women in various states, some fucking others just caressing in the pool, two couples engaged in oral on the edge of the pool. Some fucking in one of the large hot tubs too. Everywhere you looked people were having sex, after all that is what the Event was about. Jimmy was sporting a firm semi, turned on by the whole atmosphere of the club.

Michael led them downstairs to where there was a massive, raised dais with large cushions scattered around and along the exterior, seating in the form of chaise-longues, love seats, standard couches, places for players and watchers. On the dais there was a tangle of six bodies, it was a bisexual tableau as hands fingers, cocks pussies tongues and lips seemed indiscriminate as to whether they were in contact with male or female bodies.

There was a mock-up of a sex shop, with a male and female attendant both nude like most of the clientele, video cabins and small cinema constantly playing porn films and intriguingly there was a bank of doors along the edge of the cinema which led to glory holes.

There were of course shower rooms, all unisex and Michael pointed out an adjoining room that was reserved for watersports for those with that kink. He'd also pointed out two bars.

Michael asked if there was any area that appealed to me, and it was obvious he was ready for our first sexual encounter. Jane replied that the tropical pool area and hot tubs had caught her attention and they wandered in that direction, Michael had told Jimmy he was equally welcome to stay with them or to wander around and amuse himself however he wished but Jane had asked earlier that he would stay with her whilst she 'got through' he first experience and they both knew that Jimmy had always suggested he'd thought he'd like to watch her fuck another man.

All three made their way to the tropical pool area, Jimmy knew this was coming, it was part of the deal, the person who had come to their house had explained it, so had the man earlier this evening at their 'induction' but he was nervous about how he would feel, not sure if he should hang around despite his promise to Jane that he would. He sensed she was becoming much more relaxed about it than he was, she obviously knew exactly who Michael was and seemed thrilled at the prospect of working with him so seemingly ok with fucking him too.

Jimmy at least was confident that one way or another he was not going to make a scene. However, when they arrived at the tropical pool area he saw a well-known actress naked apart from her gold band and he couldn't help becoming aroused, she was not an A lister but still a beauty and very well known, fuck she was so beautiful in real life, in her mid-forties but absolutely gorgeous with a killer body. His attention suddenly miles away from thoughts of Michael fucking his dear wife. The actress was alone it seemed, in his imagination Jimmy wondered if she could possibly find him attractive.

Michael led Jane into the pool and Jimmy took a seat on the edge hardly able to peel his eyes away from the actress's sexy body, he was transfixed, admiring her obviously professionally sculpted tits, nothing overly sized but fuck they were perfect, his mind was anywhere but were he had expected, nowhere near his wife's 'performance' with her sponsor and future employer.

Meanwhile, Michael and Jane were settled into one of the hot tubs cuddling and kissing, exploring mouths with tongues, bodies with hands. Jane was pleasantly surprised to find a large fat cock, maybe just a tad larger than Jimmy's and she was soaking wet, a fact somewhat disguised by the bubbling water in the tub but clear to the fingers probing her needy slick cunt. She was really enjoying this, it was not the chore she had partly dreaded if her sponsor had proved to be an ugly gremlin, instead it was a man whose talent she admired and increasingly was finding sexually attractive the more time she spent with him. She hadn't a single thought about Jimmy, that could come later. He'd manage to knock out a good time for himself of that she was sure. If only she'd realised at that point just how right that thought was.

Just out of sight, the actress, real name Sally Croft, had looked at the man sitting poolside wearing the novice's rose-gold band, she saw his cock stiffen as he noticed her, it was not the biggest she's ever seen but it was certainly up to the job and she was horny. As she approached him she saw a look of surprise grow on his face. She smiled at him and said, "Hi, I'm Sally, you want to get wet in the pool and we'll see what comes up apart from that very nice-looking cock?"

Jimmy was taken aback, but he was even more taken aback when he heard himself reply without hesitation, "Well, aren't you the smooth-talking lady. I'd love to." She took him by the cock and led him into the centre of the pool draped her arms around Jimmy's shoulders and lip locked him passionately. They got to know each other for quite a while then she led him, again by the cock, to a shaped lounger over which she draped herself, presenting her cunt spread wide at the perfect height for him to get behind her and drill his cock into her pussy. "Fuck me hard baby, but take your time, make it last, I need a good long fuck, we can spend some time tonight getting really well acquainted with each other, if you're not a one and done kind of guy, you good with that?" The world's finest sculptors couldn't have chiselled the smile off Jimmy's face. He couldn't believe his luck, as his cock slid into a beautiful woman he had admired on big and small screens for several years. Wow, this was all working out just fine, he briefly thought of Jane and genuinely hoped she was having as good a time as he was.

Just then Jane had Michael's cock in her mouth, sucking him as he sat on the side of the hot tub, enjoying his company, fuck, let's be honest, enjoying his cock. She knew that as long as Jimmy was down with continuing in the Club that she would continue to have a sexual relationship with Michael as well as a working relationship. She hoped Jimmy was having fun because she was ready to ditch their old thoughts of monogamous, everything about what was happening was so promising personally, occupationally, and socially just as long as Jimmy was into it for the long haul. No, she hadn't really had time to think of the long term, but fuck, what could possibly be the downside as long as they were both good with what they were doing.

She felt Michael ease his cock from her mouth and help her out of the tub leading her towards the side of the pool where those erotic benches and loungers so well designed for sex. She did a double take when she saw her husband behind a very familiar woman, it took a few seconds to recognise the actress, she slipped her hand over her mouth as she made eye contact with Jimmy, they both gave each other the broadest grins and in that instant they both knew that they had found their own particular Nirvana.

Yes they'd talk about it but she was landing a plum job in her chosen profession with a man she admired, Jimmy was living a dream fucking a famous actress, they were going to be financially secure for life. Jane spread herself over a similar lounger and pulled Michael into her cunt while still holding her husband's eyes, she saw lust for what he was doing and love for her. Fuck life couldn't get much better.

The evening was a spectacular success for the couple, Jane was thrilled with not just the very satisfying sex with an author she admired, but the prospect of working with him in a very meaningful way, being associated with incredibly successful books and the hope of a continuing sexual relationship she was happy. Jimmy was not just as happy, he was on cloud nine, he couldn't believe that he had been approached by a very attractive famous actress for unrestrained joyful sex with no need to worry about guilt as he knew his wife was fucking another man, equally guilt free with his approval.

Later at home, they fucked each other twice, reconnecting as man & wife after sex with other people, both equally enthusiastic about how the evening had gone, quickly confirming that they were equally interested in becoming members of the Club and looking forward to the benefits, sexual and financial that had been outlined to them and further emphasised by Michael.

Three days later, Michael made contact formally offering Jane the job of editor for his next book, an offer she gleefully accepted. Michael hinted that he would very much welcome that their relationship as writer and editor would be close and personal, and that there would be semi-regular meetings to discuss progress on each side. There were hints too from both that they would each welcome a sexual relationship, but only with the full knowledge and acceptance of Jimmy, that was a mere formality, Jimmy was a very quick convert to what was on offer at the Club. He and Jane were soon confirmed as Bronze Band Associates