Invitation

Story Info
A life changing invitation. No affair, no cheating.
7.3k words
3.24
24.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

UK English, not much happens.

"Jimmy, look what we received in the post."

That is how it started, I'd arrived home, as usual about 30 minutes after my wife Jane. We had one of those elongated post boxes on a stick at the end of the driveway, that held mainly junk mail, the morning paper which I still had delivered at weekends, utility bill duplicates and the occasional actual letter, yes, people do still send them, not many but they do.

This had arrived in a fancy embossed envelope, with no stamp so it was hand delivered and the invitation card was definitely a high-end production, thick card and gold embossed. It read:

Mr & Mrs James Plunger are cordially invited to an exclusive event of the Gold Band Club, at:

7 Treetops Lane on Friday 8th August 2022

Attendance is by production of this invitation only.

Please follow this weblink to learn more about the conditions of entry.

And there was a web address. No indication of who the invite came from, all very mysterious. Of course, Jane and I were intrigued so I fired up the laptop and search the web address. As the site opened there were both men and women scantily dressed in the finest of lingerie and wearing face masks, not the covid type, lacey affairs that made identification difficult but certainly not impossible if you knew the person, masked ball type.

There was a standard menu, "Who will be attending?", "Why have you been invited?", "How to accept the invitation", "What to wear", "How you will be expected to behave", "About the Gold Band Club" and that was it, what was conspicuously absent was a 'contact' tab.

We started to work our way through the headings:

"Who will be attending?"

The Gold Band Club founders will mainly all be in attendance, for those receiving their first invitation, see "About the Gold Band Club", there will be a range of other members invited including Silver Band Associates, Bronze Band Associates, all of these members and associates will be wearing the appropriate metal band appropriate to their membership level on their right bicep.

New invitees who will wear a thin rose gold band which will be sent to them once they have properly completed the acceptance procedures.

"Why have you been invited?"

This section is primarily for first-time attendees. New invitees are invited only by Gold Band Club members. It is highly likely you will not know who this is, nor will you ever have heard of the club. We feel that you should understand that an invitation to a club event is a singular honour, entry cannot be bought, your invitation is your only access to the Club.

Those who are invited are considered potentially candidates for Associate membership of the Club, that is, either Silver or Bronze Associate Membership. Entry to either of these levels of membership means you will receive invitations to most club events, and our members invariably find that their lifestyle receives a boost by the influence our Gold Band Founders have in all walks of life. It is common for our Silver & Bronze Associates to find promotions and large salary increases, access to the best educational opportunities for members or their children are a given and are wholly grant-funded by the club.

So specifically, why are you invited? Only our Gold Band Founders issue invitations and the privileged lifestyle that comes with it. Our Gold Band Founders are both male & female and one of you has had the good luck to be genetically lucky enough to be sexually appealing to them. At the Event, no request from a Gold Band Founder can be refused, unless they expressly grant the right to refuse.

In effect this means that whichever one of you was the prime object of the invitation will have sex at least once, but probably much more often, with at least one Gold Band Founder that evening and the event will continue until approximately noon the following day, depending on the wishes of the Gold Band Founders. We guarantee that both of you will have the opportunity to have the sexual night of your lives, however the subject of the invitation shall be obedient to the wishes of the Founder who invited him or her.

The Club understands that not everyone is willing to share their sexual lives with others, if this offends you, please do not respond to the invitation. For the open-minded, your participation will bring you into contact with many famous people, so discretion is required. If you respond positively we assure you that you will have full disclosure of what is required of you before the event.

Understand that this is a unique opportunity to improve your life, including your financial circumstances, your social circle and we absolutely guarantee you, your sexual experience. Think very carefully before deciding, this opportunity will never come again.

Jane and I looked at each other and simultaneously said 'What do you think so far?'. I think if either of us had said no way at that point we would have dropped it but neither did, we both thought it was interesting but had reservations about the compulsory sexual obedience. We read on:

"How you will be expected to behave"

The Club operates on a hierarchy, Gold, Silver, Bronze. Requests from a Gold Band Founder are non-negotiable, they should be complied with without reservation or hesitancy. Our Gold Band Founders fund everything, the events and every benefit that your future membership will bring you, your obedience to Gold Band Founders is therefore a small reward for all they will provide in your life. It is your acknowledgement of what they do for you.

For Silver & Bronze Band Associates, with priority to Silver Bands, as a first-time invitee you are expected to be cordial and to look favourably on their requests, however you may refuse to obey them, always remembering that how other members of all levels see your participation, helps your progression and benefits, so it's advisable to be obliging to all Founders and Associates who are in a position to influence your progression within the club, however, obedience is only a requirement for Gold Band Founders.

"What to wear"

The event you are invited to is Lingerie Themed for both male and female, it is expected that you will attend in the finest lingerie you can currently afford, fear not, you will benefit many times over for whatever expense this entails. Should you choose to attend, you will each be provided with a rose gold bicep bracelet free of charge. After the event, should you decide to take no further part with membership, the Club will 'buy back' that bracelet for 1000 each, so you will not be out of pocket even if you only attend one event.

"About the Gold Band Club"

The Club was founded in 1980 by several like-minded men and women, all well known in various walks of life, all with public personas to protect, but all with a sexual wish to experiment and diversify their experience. There is no room in our club for the narrow-minded, members typically are successful in their fields or extremely attractive, many are both.

The Club's Events are by invitation only, nobody has ever bought their way into a single event or membership. Candidates to attend are vetted by a panel after they have been proposed for invitation by a Gold Band Founder. Having received an invitation, you have been vetted but very discreetly and no trace will ever be found in any public record. Having got to invitation stage, we have ascertained that you are not a criminal nor do you pose a threat to the security of the Club, nor any individual member.

The Club is now in its second and in a few cases, third generation of members, some familial relationships but mainly spreading through close friendships. The vast majority of members treasure their connections to the Club and give unfailing loyalty both to it as a concept and to the Gold Band Founders whose wealth funds the Club and the generous bursaries that are paid to Associate members and especially their children through non-repayable grants for their education, the most important part of their loyalty is protecting the secrecy without which the Club could no longer exist.

And that was it, all we needed to do was decide if we wanted to get involved and then we had to study "How to accept the invitation" or simply not respond.

We looked at each other and we were both obviously intrigued, it was clear that for neither of us was it a clear no, but, was it a yes?

Chapter 2 -- Discussion & Decision

For a little background, I'm Jimmy, 32 married to Jane for 5 years, no kids yet but although we might be older than many couples, we do plan to start a family. Jane is 3 years younger than me at 29 and we had thought that we would wait until she got into her 30s before going down the route of children, we were both extremely fit and healthy, I own a small gym and personally train many clients as well as keep the business running.

Jane works for a publishing house as an editor, as such she regularly gets involved with authors, some of whom are very well known and we both immediately expected that our invite was likely to come from her connections, though there were several prominent track athletes and some other sportspeople who are not mega famous but could be said to be well-known.

Jane is a hell of a looker, she has a trim figure and breasts that look just slightly inappropriately too large for her build, that are entirely her own, no surgeon's knife had been near them. She had short dark hair and the deepest brown eyes that had always seemed to me to peer directly into both my brain and my soul, I doubted I could ever keep a secret from her. Her feature that had always attracted me to her was her magnificent ass, I love the whole package but she has always had an ass that draws attention, not an ounce of sag, pert and gloriously tight.

Neither of us had been virgins when we married or before we met, we never delved deeply into each other's sexual past but both admitted we were not inexperience nor that we had enjoyed our time becoming sexually aware. Jane certainly didn't need me to teach her any new tricks, she had a rich repertoire and had surprised me a little by telling me on our third coupling that she loved anal. I had no objections, neither had I any objection to her regular demands for oral from me, on both pussy and ass, it was my pleasure to do that for her.

So, neither of us were prudes, Jane had said she once had a threesome and enjoyed it but we hadn't done that together. Now this?

"So, Jimmy, what do you think or do you want me to start?"

"You say your piece Jane, I know we both seem intrigued so I am pretty sure you won't go the outraged prude route, am I right?"

"Yeah, I'm intrigued, I'm not sure about the 'obedience' to whoever has invited one of us, but the promise of a wealthy lifestyle, free education for our children, sounds like something we should at least explore and if we read it right, at the worst we have one night being sort of sex slaves, but even if we spend a few hundred on lingerie we still come out way ahead for our troubles that night.

"I'm assuming that you can tolerate other man having me for one night. I know if it's a woman, I can live with her fucking your cock for one night only and we take it from there. It sounds deliciously kinky and maybe something that two sexy beasts like us could really enjoy. That's my thoughts, what about

you?"

"Pretty much the same, the thought that we might become wealthy through enjoying some sex outside of our marriage is interesting and like you, my ego will not get in the way of it if you are the subject of the invitation and some lucky guy gets to enjoy you for a night, then we can consider if it's something we take further.

"I'm guessing Jane, that only someone really prudish and uptight about fidelity wouldn't give it a try. I'm pretty much for trying it if you are. Sounds like a fun night with no real downside and the potential to really do something big for our future, although I have always been a believer that there is no such thing as a free lunch. Let's think more on it overnight and see if either of us changes our mind, if not we'll accept the invitation."

And that's what we did, next day we were both still in favour of trying it, having wild sex and your financial world radically improved if the Club's promises were true was such a carrot, it needed to be fully investigated, they had said that there would be full disclosure before the Event, we could change our minds if we wished.

So, it was back to the link and on the website, "How to accept the invitation":

If you want to accept the Gold Band Club's invitation, text YES to 98765

You will be contacted by hand delivered mail with more details, then if your answer remains yes, we will call you on Jane's phone the following evening and arrange for a representative to call at your home to complete paperwork.

We texted YES from Jane's phone, and waited, the following evening the post box had another thicker letter.

Chapter 3 -- Contract Terms & Conditions

When we opened the 2nd hand delivered letter it was again from the Gold Band Club, as we were expecting, it was entitled "Contract - Terms & Conditions"

And it read as follows:

Dear Jimmy and Jane,

Thank you for returning your notification of interest in attending the Gold Band Club. This is your first step in enhancing your future and the future of any children you may subsequently have.

No Associate of the Gold Band Club has ever had an outcome that they have not been pleased to confirm that it has enriched their lives. However, you will be familiar with the expression 'there is no such thing as a free lunch' and that is partially true, you will give up certain things in order to benefit from the experience. For example, you will partially give up part of you First Amendment Rights to free speech.

The following are the restrictions:

• You must never speak about the Club to any non-member.

• The Club is well resourced with many powerful members, rarely has the Club needed to do so, but any Associate who breaches Club Rules will be severely dealt with, we have reach into all areas of life, if we decide to punish a member for breach of the trust that is obliged on all members, effectively lives can and will be destroyed.

• It is essentially you fully understand the commitment you make to the Gold Band Founders, never to discuss them outside of a club event. The penalty is severe. By sending a second YES you are accepting the restrictions and the possible penalties.

Contract: terms and conditions

1. We acknowledge and accept the terms of secrecy and potential penalties; we pledge not to do anything to bring the club into disrepute or to bring it to public awareness.

2. We acknowledge that we understand the obedience that one of us owes to the Founder who proposed our membership and that the person who was the subject of the invitation shall guarantee that for the night of our first event, all requests from the Gold Band Founder will be accepted without question without hesitation or reservation, unless the founder offers the opportunity to decline.

3. We acknowledge the Club's Hierarchy and the demands that we satisfy all Gold Band Founders if we wish to become members after the initial Event.

4. We acknowledge that requests from Silver & Bronze Associates are not mandatory but that repeated refusals may harm our opportunities to progress through membership levels.

5. We confirm that we are free of STDs and will provide a certificate to confirm that, both at the initial Event and any subsequent events we are invited to.

6. We confirm that Mrs Plunger is currently on contraceptives and that we both acknowledge that any sexual encounters either of us experience at the Event will be without external contraceptives, for the avoidance of doubt, 'bareback'.

7. We accept that the Club understands that occasionally contraception fails. Should this occur, the Club will richly compensate you for raising the child but you acknowledge that under no circumstances can an abortion occur. The Founders are not opposed to abortion in the general community; however, such is the standing of the membership that the Club would take an abortion of any child created from within the gene pool of Club members as an affront and the same harsh penalties would apply as for breach of secrecy.

8. Subject to acceptance of these conditions by sending a further text of YES from Mrs Plunger's phone to 76543, she will receive a call to arrange a time for a representative to call, discuss any issues you may have and advise you which of you has been the subject of the invite, what that will mean at the Event and to give you the rose gold bands to be worn on your right bicep at the Event.

9. After the event, should you chose not to continue as members, the Club will buy back your bands for 2000, you will remain under the secrecy laws and subject to its penalties for life. If you cannot vow this, do not answer YES as at condition 8 or you will be the architects of the bad fortune that befalls you.

Please sign and date this document and have it ready for collection by the representative.

"Wow, these people don't mess about sugar coating things do they Jimmy? They are offering good things and a better life but it seems we sign up to allow all sorts of sexual liberties in return and we face ruin it seems if we rebel, is that how you see it and what do you thing now?"

"Pretty much how I see it too but it still seems like quite an opportunity. Do you still feel like going for it?"

Well, after a little more discussion we still both thought this was an opportunity so Jane texted YES to the second number and we waited to be contacted. That happened much quicker than we expected and we were told to expect the 'representative' at 8PM that evening.

Chapter 4 - The Representative Visits

At exactly 8PM we were kind of nervous when the doorbell chimed right on time. Jimmy opened the door and welcomed in an incredibly beautiful lady, older than us, probably in her mid-forties, dressed in the finest clothes, quite formal but beautiful cut and she looked like a wealthy woman who may well be a professional of some sort, lawyer, accountant, banker, something moneyed.

She introduced herself as Noreen and said she was her to answer questions and collect the contract but also to tell us which of us was the 'target' of the invitation. We offered her a glass of wine which she declined as she was driving.

"Let's clarify the invitation first, Jane you are the target of the invitation, it is slightly complex in that you have never met the author who is the Gold Band Founder who proposed you invitation. However, this invitation is timed precisely. He has admired both your looks -- he saw you once when visiting your boss at the offices of your company - however even more he has admired your editing skills and to quote him on your work on a book by an author he doesn't respect, "If she can turn that sack of rambling shit into a readable book, she has talent."

"His current editor has been with him for the last 7 books but she is retiring on medical grounds. He wants you to replace her, you will immediately quadruple your salary, however this only applies if you attend the Event and satisfy him that you can work with him on a personal level, for that one night, a very personal level, I'm sure I don't need to say more."

Jane looked from Noreen to Jimmy and smiled, "Quadruple my salary? This is what the Club does for members? Wow."

"Jimmy, this sounds like an incredible opportunity, have you any concerns?"

"No babe that sounds incredible, and our children will have the best educational opportunities, this all sounds like what was promised."

Noreen interrupted, "It's not all for Jane, Jimmy, the Club has identified two gyms in your catchment area they have already bought out the current owners, if you attend the Event and both commit yourselves to Club membership, ownership of the gyms will be transferred to you and a generous grant will be given for rebranding and for the initial cash flow needs to successfully set them up and staff them. The Club would see itself helping you expand your number of gyms in the future. Ownership will be 100% yours."