Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was contacted and asked for his lawyers details, the Club was transferring ownership for the two gyms Noreen had promised were purchased for his future, he was also told that the grants to improve the gyms which she had promised were available when needed.

Many years later, Jimmy & Jane looked back on their years of membership of the Gold Band Club, they had risen to Silver Band Associates, they had become very comfortably wealthy, Jane had a fulfilling career as Michael's editor and occasional lover alongside her role as a mother of two children, Jimmy's chain of gyms and Health Clubs expanded and he employs over 250 staff. Their children go to the best schools, their circle of friends includes several famous names and though the frequency of their visits to the club fell off somewhat as the years passed, they continued to enjoy the thrill of sex with new partners completely guilt and jealousy free.

A hand delivered gold embossed invitation card had changed their lives.