Invited - To Serve!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,283 Followers

"Yeah, so sue me! But more important, it's true! Admit it, you pervert! I'm right, aren't I!?!" Tabitha practically screamed at me.

"Okay, okay..." I at last admitted. I had been outfoxed, outmaneuvered, and outgunned--totally out-debated--by my brilliant bombshell of a wife. "Fine! Yeah... Okay... it's true...Those gay and bi stories with BBC *are* hot! But fantasy is one thing-- and reality can be quite another! What do you think, Boo, do you *REALLY* think I'd enjoy big black cocks for real?! Do you *really* think I would enjoy servicing BBC?!"

"Yes, Boo, I *do* think you would like sucking BBC--and getting ass-fucked, to boot... I think the Club knows what they are talking about. Plus, we both know you have a feminine side... Yes, It seems *very* likely that you'll take to big black cocks like a fish to water... But I'll tell you what... Since it does seem that you going bi *might* be a secondary matter to the Club... I'll call Jack like he said we could and ask if it's required, okay? I'll call him right now! One sec!"

Tabitha picked up her cell phone and stepped just a few feet from me, for just a smidge of personal space. I could hear only her side of the conversation.

"Hi, Jack, it's uh, 'slut' Tabitha Rutherford... Sure, 'cunt' understands to speak in new ways... Cunt is happy to speak appropriately with you, Sir.... Yes, 'cunt and faggot' got your lovely invitation... Yes, cunt is *very* pleased and cunt and faggot are thinking it over like you said to, yes... Un-hunh... Oh, gosh... Thank you, cunt is sure it would be lovely to get your eleven-incher up inside cunt's pussy and ass! Yes, cunt is sure! Yes! Oh, gosh! Yes, cunt is calling with a question... Cunt and faggot are wondering, does the loser faggot have to service BBCs as well as part of this?? Is it absolutely required for cunt and faggot to move forward? Un-hunh... Oh, cunt sees... Uh-hunh... Oh... Uh-hunh... Cunt hears you... Oh... Okay... Uh-hunh... Oh, that makes sense to cunt... Oh, okay... Thanks for explaining to cunt... Oh, that does help... Yes, cunt will explain it to the faggot... Yes, thank you! I mean, yes, thank you *Sir*! Oh... Yes, cunt hopes to see you soon, Sir! Yes, cunt's already soaking wet for you to take her virginity, Sir! Cunt can hardly wait, Sir! Yes... Thank you, Sir! Bye-now!"

My little dicklet got even harder from listening to my wife prostrate herself obsequiously over the phone--and especially from her declaring herself ready to be "devirginized" by Master Jack! Wow! And I was supposed to be rimming him while it happened, to boot! Talk about sexy and deviant! Dang-- I certainly am a pervert from how turned on I was to all of this!

"Well you got into a new way of speaking quickly, Boo!" I remarked. "Now... What did he say?!" I queried, nervously.

"Okay, relax! I'll tell you!" Tabitha began. "He said that, no, it's not optional at all! You absolutely must suck BBCs at first... *But*. *But* there is a way to have less BBC involvement for you if ultimately you would like... *IF*. *If*. If you are not craving sucking *and* fucking BBC by the end of the audition month, you can stop there, even if I continue with the Club for another twelve months... However, if you do stop sucking BBC at the end of my audition period--and skip the ass-fucking--then we have to fully separate for a year... and you won't get to see any videos or be in touch with me in any way... A year of separation will have to be your 'payment' for declining to keep sucking and start fucking superior BBC... Unfortunately, if you stop sucking superior black cock during the audition month, then they kick us both out unless I divorce you--and you might have a very unhappy wife to answer to--if you still have a wife!"

"Wow!" I interjected, stunned. But what else was there for me to say? The BAC was very much in demand. They could set almost any rules they wanted. My wife had become totally captivated and made up her mind one-thousand percent as to what her needs are--and serving the BAC as a slut was now at the very top of her list.

I was taking this all in and doing my best to process it.

Tabitha continued. "Master Jack also said to tell you that he's bet a thousand dollars that you will be obsessed with sucking BBC within a week, and begging to be ass-fucked by three weeks in!"

"Wow! That's pretty intense stuff, Boo, isn't it?!" I said.

"Yeah!" Tabitha said. "It is intense... and sexy! I love the idea of us both going black together! It sounds like something that could bring us closer than ever, Boo! I'm excited! Just think-- if we go forward with this, and I like it as much as they are saying--which feels *INCREDIBLY* likely-- you probably won't even *EVER* have your little dick in me again! Ooooh! That's *really* hot to think of! I like that! *And* all kinds of black guys will get up into my ass--but no matter what, *YOU* never will get up in my ass! *And* when you get ass-fucked by BBC, your little dicklet will be just kind of like a clit! We'll be sort of the same!"

Pervert that I am, I enjoyed the humiliating notion that my wife was so ready to be done with my little white dick in favor of big black cocks.

The idea of *never* being inside Tabitha's fabulous pussy ever again stung, yes. However, losing her pussy to black cocks only was also my deepest, most intense sexual fantasy coming to life!

The idea that *I* would never, ever be in her ass while even black strangers could be--also so poignant and arousing!

And--further--the idea that my white "dicklet"--as Tabitha had just called it--would function more like a clit, mostly just for my own pleasure and not good for *ANYTHING* else... Wow! That was also stupendously sexy!

I briefly daydreamed about all this. "Hmm.. My little dick-- should I start thinking of it as a 'boi clit,' now?" I wondered.

And then as if to answer in the affirmative, I noticed that my 'clit' twitched up to the hardest it's ever been! And I even betrayed my excitement by groaning out loud, "Unnnggggh!!"

"What?! Honey, did you just groan in horniness?! Because that's what it sure sounded like!" Tabitha said, calling me out. "I think you're really turned on! It looks like you're really turned on! Look at how your pants are tented, for fucksake! And--OH MY GOD!--you've even got a wet spot now from your precum soaking through your underwear and pants! Just admit it, John! Admit it! You're horny as fuck for us *both* going black aren't you?!?!"

"Okay, okay, okay!" I finally relented and admitted it to myself and Tabitha. "YES!! YES!! You're right! Okay. You're right!! This *does* sound fabulous to me, too! Going black together--both becoming sluts for black cock-- and you going black only and maybe getting black bred... And it will be extra hot when Craig and Maurice get to use you--and then me... *ALL* of it sounds amazing!!"

I loved the *entire* plan, to be honest. And now that we had been talking about it for a while, and I had fully taken stock, I was finally able to admit it to myself and to my beloved wife.

I was finally able to admit that I was *completely* and *totally* turned on to the idea that Tabitha and I were going to become big black cock sluts together, in parallel. Yes, I *loved* it! It truly sounded fantastic, stupendous for us both!

I could even see how besides the sexual fulfillment being astronomical, both being blacked would bring us closer together. We bond yet further as we would compare notes, tips, and favorite experiences about servicing big black cocks!

Yes, I started to feel certain. Tabitha was right. We *would* become closer than ever--and *both* be more sexually fulfilled than ever!

That Tabitha might well get black bred and humiliate me by having a black baby and telling everyone how-- that was especially poignant!

So was the idea that I would get addicted to sucking and fucking black cocks myself. I was starting to realize how strong--if buried--a fantasy that my servicing big black cocks had been for me!

Tabitha chortled in response to my groaning and agreement. "Haa! Haaa! I *knew* you would come around to my way of thinking, Boo! I'm so happy! Yay!"

Then she added, "I guess we better get you used to less intimacy... Why don't you enjoy a teensy weensy celebratory kiss on the cheek, cucky?" And she leaned in and gave me the lightest little kiss I could remember. But it sure did thrill me!

And so it was decided! I called Jack back straight away and let him know the exciting news!

"Hello, Master Jack!" I said. "It's faggot John... Yes, I'm calling for cunt and myself... Yes, cunt and faggot have talked it over... Yes, cunt and faggot have to decided to move forward! Yes, faggot would love for you to take his boi pussy virginity, Sir! That would be great! Yes, I understand that I will have to wait for the privilege of BBC in my 'boi pussy.' I understand, Sir! Yes... Of course... Of course you may speak with 'cunt'... Here is cunt, Sir..."

I passed the phone and heard Tabitha say very little. "Uh-hunh... Yes, Sir... Oh, that is very kind to cunt and faggot, Sir... Thank you! Okay... Cunt and faggot will see you soon, Sir! Bye-bye!"

Tabitha was so happy and grateful. "You know, Boo, now that we have committed, Master Jack said we can cum, so long as we don't touch each other... Would you like to beat off while I tease and taunt you? I bet you would *LOVE* to beat off while I tell you how much I'm looking forward to getting my pussy ruined for white dicklets! Would you like to beat off and cum while I talk about how excited I am to go *permanently* black-only? Shall I tell you more about how thrilled I am that before long white dicklets will barely be noticeable to me even if I did deign to fuck any! Just think about how your gorgeous wife here is going to give up her pussy and ass to *any* BBC--even strangers--but you and every white guy are going to get *nothing*! Nothing! YESSSS! I'm going to go black-only STARTING IMMMEEEDDDIIIAATTEEELLLLLLYYY!! And I'm going to *BEG* to be black bred, too, of course! I'm going to start begging soon, I can feel it!"

"Oh, yessss!! Pleeeeease!!!" I replied.

"Yyyesss?!?! Yes, you *WANT* me to go black black only-- don't you?!?! You *WANT* me to *BEG* to be black bred, don't you?!?!" Tabitha responded, sexily.

"YYYESSSS!!! You're *RIGGGHHTTT*!! ALLLL of IT!! PLEEEEEAAASEE go black only right away!! Please beg to be black bred soon!! PLEEEAASEE!!!" I shouted back to her.

I also yanked my pants and underwear straight off, and we continued to banter about how badly I wanted to see Tabitha go completely black and get bred--and how ready and excited she was for it as well! Back and forth.

Within only a few minutes, I masturbated to the biggest cum yet in my whole life! "Ohhh!! FUCCKKKK!!! YEEESSSS!!! YESSS!!! YEESSSSSS!!! UUUNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Tabitha, I then noticed as I was recuperating, had a hand jammed down her pants. My gorgeous bride wasn't long behind me in cumming. "Yessssss!! Oooooohh!! FUCKKKK!!! Yeessssssss!!! Black cock is going to be so *AMAAAAZZIIINNGGGG*!! Yes!! Yyyesss!!! YESSSS!!! Arrrghhhhh!!! Arrrgghhhhhh!!!!" she bellowed, louder than I could ever remember having heard her--then concluding with a quieter "fuck, that was good!"

The stage was set for our new life, as "twin" sluts for superior black cock!

One day, I daydreamed, would our Black Masters do us together side by side? Would they sometimes even be generous and allow us to play with each other's 'clits' as we each got fucked? Gosh, I sure hoped so! I *loved* the idea of having a black cock pounding my wife right next to me, another black cock down my throat or in my ass, and my wife playing with my 'boi clit' lazily, as the lowest priority item! In my daydream, my wife would quickly get consumed with the black cock she was receiving, and soon abandon my 'boi clit.' I'd be left to finish myself off.

God, I was looking forward to our initiation--and beyond!

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,283 Followers