Invited - To Serve!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John will suck black cocks nightly for the first month, and if you continue past the audition, he will service black cock every weekend for those next twelve months whenever you are fulfilling your duties to the Club. Saturday afternoons, John will be servicing us--not just Friday and Saturday nights.

John will be fucked in his 'boi pussy' if you proceed past the audition month.

We promise him and you that he will love it. After a month of sucking black cock, your husband's psyche will be craving superior black cock in his boi pussy. In fact, John will certainly crave it sooner--but he will have to wait the month.

We have never seen a white man, such as your husband, fail to enjoy sucking and fucking big black cocks once he has emotionally accepted his role in life as a beta cuckold, subservient to superior black cock.

Most beta cuckolds love superior black cocks in their 'boi pussies' much more than they expect to when they first learn our requirements.

Every cuck that we have brought into our program thus far has become permanently bi--and about two-thirds are what we might call 'functionally' gay, vastly preferring black cock over even cleaning white pussy. That's how strong the allure is of big black cock for the white boi who is assisted in getting past his initial hesitation. Black cock is the 'gaymaker' to the white boi.

If John stays bi rather than going gay, we will send him an undergraduate slut once a month--someone who is being punished by being made to 'do' a white guy. The slut will get him off with her gloved hands only, and if John is on very good behavior, may also even make out with him. If we're feeling generous, we'll send him someone who looks like you, so he can enjoy a more poignant daydream while getting beat off.

Similarly, we may occasionally send you to tend to a white guy occasionally with your hands or mouth--if and when we feel you need some punishment. You'll be disgusted by it but will comply.

If John wins a monthly lottery for the bi cucks, he may get a blow job--through a condom.

Cucks never, ever, get to fuck pussy or ass--not even through a condom. 'No white dicklets ever in pussy or ass,' as a rule, helps remind cucks of their low status. Everyone involved draws excitement from knowing that cucks are truly 'pussy and ass free'! Even the cucks themselves tell us they love this!

Yes, John's little penis is to remain removed from any woman's pussy or ass to underscore his new role as a beta cuckold for as long as you are our slut.

If John--of his own volition--becomes a fully gay beta cuck and prefers only black cocks be sent to him, he can make that call and cancel the monthly female intimacy visits. We want your husband to be happy.

You will not so much as kiss John on the mouth after your initial thirty day audition, for the whole following year. We will be providing him videos for his enjoyment of you being blacked. He may masturbate to those, of course, when you permit. We want John to be sexually fulfilled-- just not fulfilled with your body.

Your body will be 100-percent on loan to *us*. And--come to think of it--your husband's body will be, too.

The exception to the no-touching rule for John and you is that you may continue to invite John--when you are especially pleased with him--to lick your pussy or ass clean when you come home from being blacked. This must be a 'special treat,' however, and not more than once a month after the audition period! John will beg to lick you clean more often, and you will have to be firm!

If John does an exceptional job cleaning you with his mouth and tongue, you may remain present in the room while he beats off and offer him spoken teasing and encouragement. We expect the two of you will quickly discover the humiliating things for you to say to your husband that will most turn him on while he beats off.

If John significantly displeases us--for example, if he refuses to service *any* black cock we send his way--he will lose 'cleaning privileges,' potentially for the whole rest of the year. In such a case, he would have nothing beyond social pecks on the cheek as the touching between you. This 'promise' of discipline is usually effective in assuring compliance from the cucks.

You may occasionally give pecks of kisses to the side of John's face as a poignant reminder of how little touching and kissing he is allowed to receive from you.

These rules may take some time to memorize, so keep this invitation in a safe place for reference.

You, Tabitha, will be tattooed and pierced soon after the audition period, and we may add markings from time to time, as amuses us. You run the risk that some of these might show while you are in regular attire. For example, if it suits us, there's a chance we might tattoo a 'queen of spades' symbol even on your cheek. While those can be hidden, it does take a lot of makeup. We haven't done this for some time, so perhaps we are due! :-)

John will be tattooed as well.

Naturally, we will call you both degrading names mostly. Prepare yourself mentally. Most often we'll call you, Tabitha, basic names like 'cunt,' 'slut,' 'bitch,' or 'hoe.' John will be 'cucky,' 'boi,' 'sissy,' or 'faggot.' Rarely will we use your actual names.

We will go out of our way to call you degrading names occasionally in a public setting. We will seek you out to make sure this occurs!

We've learnt that it's mutual arousing to create public humiliation. One of us, for example, will come up to you and loudly say, "How's it going, cunt?" at a party or in the library or dining hall. You are expected--nay, required--to answer in the third-person, using the same name back to us. For instance, "Cunt is fine, Sir! Thank you for asking!" would be the reply for this example.

People will stare at you. You will be embarrassed. It will also make you drench your panties with anticipation of your next blackening.

The same thing will happen with your husband. We will seek him out as well. When one of us sees John in public, for example, we'll say something like, "Hi, faggot! Nice to see you! How's your day going?" And when John replies, "Thanks, Master. Faggot is having a good day and hopes Master is, too!" it will make his 'boi clit' hard from the humiliation. He'll be salivating to get a black cock in his mouth or boi pussy as fast as possible. John might even publicly beg. Cucks have been known to say, "Master, can faggot suck your cock for you this afternoon?"

We expect you both to refer to yourselves in the third person, for added humiliation, as much as feasible in our presence. You will say things like "Can cunt please be fucked now? Pretty please?!" or "Can faggot suck your superior cock now, Sir? I beg you!" or "Please fuck faggot's boi pussy with your BBC, Sir! Pretty please!"

Okay... that wraps up the highlights.

We reserve the right to change the rules once you are underway. This gives you the general contours and is sufficient to start with.

Please call me, your sponsor, with any questions.

After this total of thirteen months, you will be discharged from being our slut--and John from being our beta BBC slave--or new terms will be offered for a continuation.

Naturally, you should show this to John, talk it over, sleep on it, and talk it over again. Neither of you shall have any sexual release while you are thinking this over. How horny you get should help you decide.

You have forty-eight hours to tell us if you will be beginning. John should call me with your joint decision.

If you decline our offer, all black athletes on campus will be sexually unavailable to you. You are encouraged to ask around. We hear that women--and their male partners--regret turning us down. There have not been many who have!

We do hope you will accept our offer, Tabitha--and John, too. You are one of the sexiest women we have ever seen on campus--and our gay and bi members find John attractive as well.

All of us in the Club--all forty-seven of us who are straight or bi--are hoping to fuck you, Tabitha, many, many times, in every hole.

All twenty of our bi members and our nine gays think John seems promising and 'cute,' and are looking forward to having their cocks jammed down his throat and into his 'boi pussy.' We are already jousting over who will get to take his 'boi pussy' virginity!

Personally, I'm hoping to claim John's 'pussy' virginity with my thick eleven-incher. It seems fitting that I should devirginize him after you. The Club will put him on a butt plug regimen during your audition month, to avoid causing serious damage when I or another stud ass-fuck him. Even so, I'll have to fuck him shallow at first--if I do get the honors--so as not to send him to the hospital. But even a shallow first ass fuck will feel special for him and me--and Tabitha, you will love watching it.

Good luck coming to a decision. We hope it's the right one for you.

To be clear, if perhaps a little cold, about things: If Tabitha wishes to go forward and John does not, that is feasible if you have a permanent marital separation and initiate divorce proceedings. We will assign Tabitha-the-slut a new white bi beta cuckold from among our contacts--we already know who it would be, and he would be incredibly grateful!

Warmest regards,

Jack N. (from the basketball team) and the Club

(phone number redacted)"

I put the paper down on the dining table and turned to Tabitha as she stood next to me. She had never looked more radiant and alive. Her face was flushed. Uncharacteristically, her nipples stood out and proud. I could swear that I could smell her pheromones--and her pussy scent.

Tabitha reached a hand out to mine--reassuringly, it seemed at first.

I was dumbfounded and speechless.

Finally, after some moments, Tabitha spoke. "I need to do this," she said, simply.

"Umm..." was my stammered reply. I had read the whole invitation.

My wife's short sentence reverberated in my head. Tabitha had said clearly, succinctly: "I *need* to do this."

There was no confusing my gorgeous, sexy wife's preference. There was no ambiguity. It rang around in my consciousness like the most pleasantly delivered ultimatum of all time. But it was an ultimatum nonetheless. "I need to do this," my wife had said. "Need." Not "want."

From the tone Tabitha used--and knowing how selective she is in asserting herself--I definitely heard an ultimatum from my wife.

Any time I could think of that Tabitha had communicated a "need" in the past, it was absolute. Non-negotiable. Not even worth discussing.

However, this "need"--this particular "need"--it expected a lot of us, to say the least! This "need" of my gorgeous wife was quite something for me to process!

"Wow! I am going to have to be a submissive servant to black cocks--and even get fucked in the ass--in order to stay married?!?!?" I thought to myself.

While I was stunned and quietly processing, Tabitha started to explain.

"I've been getting by with your little dick because I love you," she said. "And I never thought I would have an opportunity like this. But this sounds *AMAZING*, honestly. Every girl dreams nowadays of being blacked by hung athletes, and this sounds like a fantastic way to spend a year... and it'll be over before you know it!"

"What do you mean?!?" I lashed out. "There's at least a 24 percent chance you'll get black-bred! And you'll be changed forever!!" I replied. "And I will be, too! That's such gaslighting to say 'it'll be over before you know it!' It will *never* be over!! This will be *permanently* life altering, Boo!"

"Okay, okay! You're right! I did take it a little far! You're right!" Tabitha admitted. "YES! This *will* be permanently life altering! I believe that, too! There..... Okay? Yes! Still... Boo--I'm so incredibly turned on! It sounds sooooo *AMAAAZZZZING*! I'm so hot, wet, and horny from just reading it again with you! It's so sexy even just to think about it, Boo! Here... Feel how drenched my pussy is!"

Now, my wife was using my nickname, "Boo," and of course the feel of her hot, wet pussy, both to try to soften me up!

She pulled my hand quickly down into her unbuttoned, unzipped pants. It was like a *river* down there she was flowing so much! And she was *hot*! "Dang, she's so turned on, it's like her vagina is flowing with lava!" I thought to myself. And with her pants undone, Tabitha's pussy smell was as pungent as I had ever smelt it--maybe stronger!

Wow! Tabitha *was* immensely turned on, it was true! And just from reading about and talking about going black!

Still, I pushed back. "Boo," I said. "It's a huge deal, all these changes! For you to likely go black-only. For me to submit to superior black cock?! For you quite possibly to get black bred!".

Tabitha then pressed forward with her argument. "Certainly we'll both be changed forever," she said. "As you rightly point out, Boo... You're right! And maybe I will get black-bred and go black-only! But you and I have been planning on kids... It's not *that* big a deal if the first one is black--or maybe even all of them! Not if it means I'm more sexually satisfied! Don't you want me to be as sexually satisfied as possible, Boo?!"

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to walk into the trap of saying I didn't want my wife as "satisfied as possible"!

"No, I didn't think so!" Tabitha said. "We'd be fine with one or more black babies, dear! In fact, I bet we would be so proud! It will be *hot* how everyone will know I went black and that you became my cucky!"

"Uh... What?! You wouldn't tell everyone it was an IVF mistake?" I asked.

"No, John! Of course not! You read the letter. I'll be so addicted to and proud of being blacked. I'll want everyone to know I intentionally got bred by superior black males..."

"But Boo, your family--they're not super racist, but they are also not exactly progressive! They will be so shocked if you get black bred!" I observed.

"Sure, my family will be shocked." Tabitha replied. "But they'll get over it--except maybe my Dad... Yeah, I might have a permanent rift with Dad, I suppose... But also, in the very possible event that I have multiple black babies, no one would believe it was a mistake anyway! EVERYONE will know I've gone black! And I will gain so much status with my girlfriends for being dominant in our marriage and having you as my faggot cucky! It will be fabulous for me! And I have a *strong* feeling that you'll get off on the humiliation in the end!"

Despite my shock--and my protestations--I soon realized that in my heart, head--and groin!--that Tabitha was right. "How does my wife know me so well?" I wondered to myself. My little dicklet was ramrod hard from excitement in my pants. I could even feel my precum pulsing in my tiny white twig of a dick.

Still, it was a lot to admit to Tabitha, and I pretended still to be uncertain.

"Maybe--I'm not so sure," I said. "And what about you getting ass-fucked, Boo! You always told me that there was *no* way you would take any dick in your ass... Now, you're going to take giant black cocks in your ass?!"

"Well, it sounds like it's a fixed requirement for the Club, Boo! And--besides--I believe them when they promise that I will end up loving it!" my wife replied.

"Wow! Just wow!" I said. "I'm simply dumbfounded! Seriously?! Are you serious?! You *really* need us to do this, Boo?!"

Tabitha continued. "Yes, I do *need* to do this. I absolutely need to do this, Boo... I never told you to spare your ego, but I really miss fucking bigger dicks than yours. I fucked a lot of bigger dicks before we met--and I definitely enjoyed them more. I miss big cocks! And these BBCs will be *huge*! And I believe the Club when they say that every sexy white woman loves going black. I believe them one-thousand percent! I'm sorry... I just don't see how I can pass this up, how we can pass this up..."

It stung a little to hear that my wife preferred big cocks. But I couldn't really blame her. I thought that big cocks were more erotic, too! "Golly, if I were a bombshell like Tabitha, I'd probably like bigger dicks than mine, also-- can I really fault her? And--dang!--it *would* be *super* sexy to watch her get fucked by really big dicks-- especially by enormous black cocks! *YES IT WOULD!*" was what I thought to myself.

But I still wasn't ready to admit any of this out loud. Nope. I wasn't quite ready. Even as my little dicklet remained ramrod hard. Even as my precum flowed more and more, I wasn't quite ready to admit my arousal to Tabitha.

"Golly," I replied, as I struggled to come up with more objections. "Have you researched this at all?"

I was grasping at straws, but I still was feeling hesitant and scared--even as I was also stupendously aroused.

"Yes!" my gorgeous wife replied. "I've done *TONS* of research! I've asked around since talking to Jamie. I spoke to three girls who are in the Club, and they and their boyfriends are all thrilled! Also, I sought out every girl I could find who passed it up--there are not many, so let's be clear-- all *two* girls I found who passed it up, they regret it deeply... And my research says that, yes, *YOU* are also going to *LOVE* black cock... I know you, husband--and I know you're going to love it! So, yes our lives would be simpler if this had never been offered to me, to us... But it has been offered... Now, with it offered, I don't see a way to pass on it... I'm sorry, we're just going to have to take this adventure and see where it leads..."

"Uh, golly, this is still a lot for me to think through so quickly!" I uttered, still floundering.

"Sure, Boo! I know I've had more time to think about this," said Tabitha. "But I know the kind of perverted and deviant porn you like, Boo... You're going to love hearing me tell you about my adventures getting blacked and cumming so much harder, deeper, and more frequently than *you* have *ever* made me cum! You're going to *LOVE* watching the videos of me being blacked into another galaxy of sexual pleasure! You're going to love licking up and swallowing my creampies in my cunt! You're *especially* going to love licking cum up out of my ass--the ass that *you* are never, ever going to get to fuck--even though *lots* of black studs will! It will be soooo incredibly arousing and satisfying for you! I'm even partly jealous of how much you're going to love it! Oh.... and let's be honest with each other while we're at it... You're even going to *LOVE* servicing and pleasing Black cock! Serving superior black cock will truly be a *THRILL* for you! Admit it, *all* of this is a turn on for you, isn't it?!? EVERY. LAST. BIT!"

"You're mostly right, Boo!" I replied, still not ready to let on to the whole truth. "Of course you're mostly right! The whole part about you going black is incredibly erotic! I have *long* had a fantasy about you getting massively fucked by giant black cocks again and again! And with me in the subordinate role of cleaning you. Yes! That part sounds *AMAZING* to me! But the part about me going submissive to black cock also, about me going bi, and me becoming a bi or gay beta cuck... Including even getting fucked in the ass?! Well, that's a lot to take in!"

"Oh, that's a load of bullsh*t!!" Tabitha said--surprising me with her determination. "I know the kind of perverted erotica you're into... I've been watching your Internet usage through spyware to find out, even though you think you've been hiding all your perversions from me! Sure--you don't have more than a couple of gay videos saved, but I can see that you enjoy reading the gay and bi stories where white guys become *SLAVES* even to BBC! I bet you would love some BBC for yourself!! I call bullsh*t!!"

"Uh..." I stammered, completely caught off guard. "Um... I don't know what to say... I mean, you have a lot of nerve spying on me!"