Inviting a New Friend to Happy Hour

Story Info
An invitation to happy hour leads to a unique friendship.
8.6k words
4.33
34.6k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fictional story is about wife sharing and open relationships. If this subject bothers you, please do not read any further.

*

Prior to our retirement dates, my wife and I spent about 2 years researching and planning a life of full time travel. We dreamt of buying a big RV and hitting the road with no real plans but to go out and enjoy ourselves while seeing parts of the United States that neither of us had seen.

I began to notice that my wife was becoming grumpier as our retirement dates got closer. The real indicator was when she started sprinkling our daily life with occasional comments of negativity toward our travel plans. Our marriage has been on a rocky terms for a few years, but I thought we were back on track once we started making plans for our life after retirement.

That apparently wasn't the case and my wife wanted a divorce. My wife and I legally separated, but I figured we had spent all this money on an RV so why not continue with the plans we had already made. The first stop was a nice RV resort in Yuma, Arizona right on the banks of the Colorado River. So, off I went with nothing but an RV and Jeep.

When I arrived at the resort, I was pleased to find out that only a small beach separated my spot from the water. I unhooked my Jeep and backed the motorhome right up to the edge of the beach. It was a gorgeous location. I looked out at the water and thought how blessed I am to be so young and retired at the same time. The beauty literally took my breath away, but I wondered how well I would do living by myself. I'm not generally the type to enjoy being alone, so this was going to be a big challenge for me.

I felt a little lonely on my first night, but kept myself busy rearranging the RV to suit my needs. The following morning, I made small talk with my neighbor and his wife, Ed and Bonnie. We found out that we have a lot in common and even enjoy the same hobbies. They told me that all the people in our row meet at this resort every year, at the same time and have become close friends throughout the years. During my research of the RV lifestyle, this is the kind of human connections I read about and looked forward to experiencing.

Ed told me that the group gets together for happy hour every afternoon at 4pm and invited me to join them. I had a few errands to run in town and hoped to be back in time to meet everyone. So, off to town I went. I kept an eye on the time but was a little late making it back to the resort in time for the start of happy hour. As I pulled into my row, I saw a group of about 12 people sitting in lawn chairs, laughing and enjoying each other's company. I figured this was the social group Ed told me about so I drove by slowly and waved.

As I pulled into my spot and began getting out of the Jeep, an older lady approached from the direction of the group. She was a short lady about 70 years old and was smiling from ear to ear. She introduced herself as Katherine so I shook her hand and introduced myself. She invited me to join the group, so I quickly put my groceries away, grabbed a beer and a chair and walked down to the group.

I introduced myself to everyone and realized not only that they were some of the nicest people, but I was definitely the youngest person there. Other than Ed and Bonnie who were my age, the rest of the group appeared to be about 70 to 80 years old. Some of my new friends were Canadian snowbirds who come to Yuma for the winter to escape the snow. Others were retired folks from all over different parts of the U.S.

The group talked amongst each other, so I just looked around the group and listened to their stories. However, I noticed that Katherine was sitting directly across from me and we kept making direct eye contact with each other. The more Katherine smiled, the more I began noticing what a beautiful woman she is.

I have always been attracted to older women and took this opportunity of wearing sunglasses to look her over. She actually appeared to be closer to 65 years old and was slightly overweight as is expected at that age. She wasn't wearing a bra and gravity was pulling her natural breasts down slightly, but they were full and nicely filled out the t-shirt she was wearing. Her medium length blonde hair was a little scraggly but framed her beautiful smile perfectly. She had a small diamond stud in her nose, which I thought was interesting for a woman of her age to still have a nose piercing. Age was beginning to creep in, but it was obvious that she had been a knockout in her younger years. The more I looked at her, strangely the more I caught myself having an attraction to her. It felt a bit perverted because of our age difference, but I hadn't had sex in months and my libido was in overdrive.

I turned to my left and started a conversation with Ed when I suddenly felt a hand on my right arm. I looked to my right and it was Katherine who had moved her chair next to mine and wanted my attention.

She said, "So Chuck, tell me about yourself."

I explained that I am recently retired and just starting my full time RV journey. Katherine pointed to her husband and explained that she and Jeff have been full time RVer's since they retired 12 years ago and are still enjoying every moment of it. She said they both retired at age 57, so it wasn't hard to figure out that they are now 69 years old.

Katherine asked how long I've been retired. I explained that I retired on my 50th birthday about 7 months ago and was very fortunate to be in a pension that allows me to retire so young. I explained that my wife and I are now estranged, so I'm continuing the journey alone. At this moment, Katherine became almost giddy and momentarily placed her hand on my knee. I wasn't sure what I said that excited her, but her touch and the way she had been looking at me told me that we were both sharing the same attraction for each other.

Katherine asked, "So you're only 50 and already retired?"

"Yes. I'm very fortunate."

She asked, "So, are you going to Los Algodones with everyone tomorrow?"

I had no idea what Los Algodones is, so Katherine explained that it is a city just across the border in Mexico. She said everyone goes there to get affordable dental work done and to buy medication.

I said, "I don't need any dental work or medication, but I'll be happy to go."

"You can get some Viagra."

I chuckled, "I don't need Viagra, yet."

Katherine smiled. "Everyone gets Viagra."

I chuckled again, "I really don't need it."

She continued to smile and said, "You should get some. I've even taken it a few times. It's great."

I said, "I'm traveling alone and don't have any need for it anyway."

Katherine said, "You're young and cute, so I'm sure you'll have some company soon."

I laughed and brushed it off, but I thought it was interesting that Katherine was paying so much attention to me and somehow slipped Viagra into our short conversation. I stored the information in the back of my head and now looked forward to tomorrow's trip to Mexico.

After a couple hours, the group began to gradually disperse. Katherine and Jeff started packing up their chairs too, so I followed suit.

I said, "It was nice to meet you Katherine."

She smiled and said, "Now that we know each other, you can call me Kat."

I smiled back, "It was nice to meet you Kat."

She reminded to be ready for the Mexico trip tomorrow at 8 in the morning.

"I'll be ready."

As she and Jeff said goodbye to everyone, Kat's nipples were now showing ever so slightly through her shirt. As they walked away, I got a good look at her ass which was oversized for her frame, but looked shapely in the denim shorts she was wearing. I took a mental picture of her and went back to my motorhome.

When I sat down to watch some TV, the images of Kat's beautiful face, erect nipples and shapely ass kept entering my thoughts. My neglected penis began to grow and it wasn't long before I had it in my hand and was pleasuring myself to the thought of fucking an older married lady. After I ejaculated, I felt a bit guilty that my thoughts of Kat were way out of bounds. But on the other hand, I realized it was just a fantasy and there is no harm in that.

The next morning, I woke up early and made a cup of coffee. It wasn't long before there was a knock on my door, so I peeked out the window and saw Kat standing outside my motorhome. I was still in my boxers, so I threw on a pair of shorts and answered the door.

"Good morning Kat."

Kat had that beautiful smile on her face and wished me a good morning as well. She reminded me to bring my passport and to leave any property of value behind.

"I'm glad you reminded me. I would've probably been the idiot who got to the border without a passport."

Kat laughed and said, "Hurry up. We are going to have a great time."

I quickly took a shower, grabbed my coffee and headed out the door. I met up with the group which consisted of 3 couples, including Kat and Randy. We all jumped into 2 different cars and headed out. I was in a car with a nice couple named Jim and Becky, while the other two couples drove ahead of us. I was a little disappointed that I wasn't in the car with Kat, but my car mates were really nice and talkative. The drive to the border was about 30 minutes and my conversation with Jim and his wife Becky went great. Becky had a dentist appointment today and was looking forward to getting some long needed work done. Jim was just going along to enjoy the day with the rest of us.

Once we arrived, we parked the cars in the parking lot and got in line to make the crossing into Mexico. I was standing at the rear of the group with Jim, while Becky moved up and was talking to Kat. As they talked, Becky was facing forward while Kat faced Jim and I. Kat continued her signature smile during the conversation and occasionally looked at me. She made no effort to hide her gazes at me and I even caught her looking down at my crotch a few times. It reminded of my fantasy jerk off session last night and I was enjoying her attention.

After we got into the city, there were tons of novelty shops, dentist offices and pharmacies. As we walked through the tight sidewalks, the group collectively turned toward the front door of Farmacia Baja and went inside. I followed behind everyone and stopped just inside the front door while the rest of my new friends went straight to the counter. They knew exactly what they were doing and announced their orders to the pharmacist all at the same time. I just stood and observed.

I heard, "Viagra. Cialis. Vicodin."

Kat, Jeff and the others were busy buying all kinds of prescriptions. After a few minutes, Kat looked back and waved me toward her. As I approached, Kat reached out and handed me a packet of about 10 blue pills. I knew exactly what she was giving me, but looked down to read the packet anyway.

Kat said, "Those are Viagra."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. How much do I owe you?"

She winked and said, "Don't worry about it. We'll figure out payment later."

My perverted mind was really hoping she meant what I was thinking, but I put the pills in my pocket and retreated back to the front door. When everyone was done buying their goods, we went out to the street to find somewhere to eat. Kat migrated toward me as Jeff stayed toward the front of the group and talked to the others.

Kat asked, "You really haven't tried Viagra?"

"Nope. Why do you take it? You're a woman."

Kat quietly said, "It does the same thing for a woman's clit as it does for a man's penis."

"Really? That's awesome!"

Kat laughed, "Tell me about it!"

It felt a little uncomfortable talking with my new friend so openly, but it was obvious that Kat was an open book. So, I pressed the subject a little further.

I leaned in and quietly asked, "It makes your clit hard?"

"Oh yeah, very hard."

"Does it get bigger too?"

"Bigger and more sensitive."

I felt a little tug in my pants and didn't know what else to say, but I knew this conversation was going to help fuel another erection when I get back to my motorhome. We walked together in silence for a few minutes, but Kat broke the awkward moment.

She leaned in and whispered, "I really like you. I can tell you have a good soul."

I said, "I liked you from the moment you approached me yesterday. Your smile told me that you're a genuine person."

Kat said, "I like your smile too, plus you're kind of cute."

"Kat, you're really cute. I still don't believe you're 69."

Kat just smiled, grabbed my bicep with both hands and pulled herself into my side.

Kat asked, "Are you doing okay by yourself?"

"I'm doing a lot better than I thought. I don't usually like being by myself, but I'm really enjoying my alone time so far."

Kat said, "Now that you've met the group, you shouldn't feel alone."

"Definitely not. You guys have all been great to me and everyone seems so nice."

We continued to walk at Kat's pace which was a bit slower than the group. I noticed that the farther we walked, the more we were beginning to trail the group by a large margin.

Kat said, "So....."

I just looked over at Kat waiting for her to finish her comment. Her smile subsided and I could tell that she was figuring out a way to put her words together. She got an awkward look on her face and appeared nervous for the first time since I met her.

She asked, "So, are you ever lonely?"

I said, "Of course I am."

"When are you most lonely?"

With all the Viagra talk and her speaking openly about her clit, I sensed Kat was about to propose an idea. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I knew where she was going with the questions and knew exactly how to respond.

I leaned in with a smile and said, "At night when everyone else goes to sleep."

Kat looked up at me and smiled back.

I said, "I stay up late, so I'm pretty bored watching TV. That makes me feel lonely."

Kat didn't say anything.

I jokingly said, "I guess I can take this Viagra and let my erection keep me company."

Kat and I started laughing so loudly that a few from our group looked back at us. I was still feeling a little nervous, but Kat is so sweet and easy to talk to.

Kat said, "I'm a night owl too. I'm always awake late."

Without even thinking, I said, "You should come visit!"

Kat quickly replied, "I should!"

I instantly realized I was being too forward with a married woman and started to mentally kick myself in the ass. The thought of fucking Kat has really been peaking my interest, but I'm sure this has all just been flirting and innocent conversation.

"What is Jeff going to do if he wakes up and you're not in bed?"

Kat said, "He already knows I like you. He's okay with it."

Curiously I asked, "Wait. Do you and Jeff have an arrangement?"

"We've had an open relationship for 35 years."

"So, he's okay if you hang out with me?"

Kat explained, "He doesn't have to give his approval and I don't have to give him my approval. Jeff knew the second I found out you're single that I'd be trying to fuck you."

Blood instantly flooded my cock and it began to grow. It was only 12 hours ago that I jerked off to the thought of nailing this beautiful older lady and now she just confirmed that she wants to fuck me. It felt so insane to think that this may really come true, but my intuition hadn't been wrong and her advances were actually legitimate.

Kat and I both smiled at each other, but my mind was racing and I tried to stay cool and collected.

She said, "Jeff knows exactly what we are talking about right now."

I said, "Lucky me."

Kat said, "I'll come over in my PJ's and we'll have a slumber party."

We both laughed and again attracted the attention from our group walking ahead.

Kat said, "I'll bring the wine and you bring the Viagra."

I said, "Sounds like an amazing time!"

This whole Viagra thing was still peaking my interest. It's a world I know nothing about, so I asked, "Do you always take Viagra before sex?"

"Usually, yes. I love what it does to me."

Now that I know Kat is serious about visiting me at night, I was trying to envision what a 69 year old woman's engorged clit looked like. Obviously I had no idea, but it was a turn on to think about it.

I pulled the pills out of my pocket and asked, "Do you want some of my Viagra for our slumber party?"

Kat smiled, "Oh honey, I just bought a stockpile of it."

I giggled, "Should I take some too before you come over?"

Kat smiled and sarcastically said, "I thought you said you don't need it."

I laughed and said, "I'm just trying to play by your rules."

"Then yes, you'll need it. But first, read some information about it on the internet before you take it."

Kat just said, I'll "need it." That was an interesting statement, but I was looking forward to finding out what she meant.

Kat asked, "Do you want to have a slumber party tonight?"

"My door is always unlocked."

She said, "I don't' want the rest of the group getting any ideas, so I'll have to sneak over after they all go to sleep."

I said, "Come on over when the coast is clear."

We started to walk faster and just before catching up to rest of the group, Kat asked, "So how do you like your pussy?"

I honestly didn't know what she meant and must have had an inquisitive look on my face.

She quickly asked, "Shaved, hairy, trimmed?"

I said, "Oh....I like it bald, but I'm sure I'll like whatever you bring me."

Kat slapped me on the ass and said, "Well, you're in luck."

I smiled, gave her a one armed hug and we met up with the group. Everyone seemed to be very hungry by this point, so we found a taco shop and sat at a big table. Kat and Jeff were sitting across from each other and I was the odd man out, so I grabbed a chair and sat at the end of the table directly in front of them. The waitress came to the table and took drink orders starting with me and worked her way down to the others.

While the rest of the group ordered their drinks, Jeff looked at us with a little smirk on his face.

He asked, "How was your talk?"

Kat said, "It was successful."

Jeff just smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

I asked, "You're okay with this, right?"

Jeff said, "She doesn't need my approval, but I'll tell you.....I haven't seen Kat this excited in a long time."

I just smiled and shook his hand.

The conversation amongst the group was great. We talked about everything under the sun as we waited for our drinks to arrive. When Kat would turn and talk to the rest of the group, she put her hand on my knee and brushed her hand across my penis a few times. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but I wasn't about to make her stop.

After we ordered food and finished up, we all decided to do a little shopping. At some point, I found myself alone in a shop with Jeff.

He said, "I told Kat that you probably don't need those pills, but she insisted on buying you some."

I said, "Yeah, I don't need them."

He asked, "Can I give you some advice?"

"Absolutely."

"You will probably need the Viagra."

I asked, "Really? Why?"

Jeff said, "It's always a marathon with Kat."

We both smiled. After a moment, he said, "Oh, another thing. Drink a lot of water."

We both laughed hard, which made me relax even more to this awkward situation. It felt really strange getting sexual advice from the husband of the woman I will most likely be fucking later at some point. I could see that it wasn't awkward for Jeff, but I still couldn't believe this man is so willing to hand his wife over to me. I actually respected his confidence.

As we were walking out the door, Jeff said, "I just ask that you keep this between the three of us."

I said, "Okay."

He said, "The rest of our camping group doesn't know we do this."

I said, "I promise."